• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:38
CEST 14:38
KST 21:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8204 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 184 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 23 2013 19:18 GMT
#761
On June 24 2013 04:17 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:13 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:09 s0Lstice wrote:


Why the hell would I try to explain what happened to the roleblocker? I can make up a bunch of scenarios where the two of them can be either alignment based on what happened with the roleblocker, and not have any idea which is more likely, because its flippin PTP.

I'm reading them like I'm not in PTP...like I said before, the old fashioned way. I kinda think you didn't even read my filter dude, because I've been over this.


So it is your opinion that a town roleblocker saved Sk8r, but will not claim because he wants to see Sk8r burn at the stake? Or that a mafia roleblocker saved Sk9r because he wanted to lynch him rather than vig him?


oh this is fun

...or one of the million lurkers we have has an automatic dayvig shutdown and hasn't been around to say anything about it or isn't caring/is checked out to the point that they don't realize that information would be pertinant right now? Like Xfire?

your focus on this is silly
[/QUOTE]

So you're saying that there was a town dayblocker that happened to be around in time to save Sk8r, but hasn't returned in the thread since? That's a silly explanation.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 23 2013 19:18 GMT
#762
Where is snb? I find his inactivity disturbing.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 23 2013 19:18 GMT
#763
bleh, need to use preview more often -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 23 2013 19:19 GMT
#764
On June 24 2013 04:16 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:11 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Well I am L-3 Now. So might as well claim my RP name so the role creator at least will know how I survived.

My role did not have any limitations on activating it at day. I planned on getting attacked and using my ability to mess up a scum kill. I will not reveal the actual role.

I activated my ability to stay alive during the day. My role is NOT a roleblock, which is why I think BC lied or faked the attack.

I am Sally Sparrow.


If you thought that you can just say you were fucking bulletproof and say that BC was lying about being roleblocked, AND PUSHED THAT HARD

god damnit.

It's also entirely possible that your protection ability means roleblocking attackers, not holding bullets. I say this because I believe BC is town.

It's also super entirely possible that you are lying hard right now and there is a blocker in your scum team.


You're tunnelling on me is to just derail the train on yourself.

If I was lying hard, I wouldn't have revealed my RP name. The person who wrote my role understands how I survived.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 19:19 GMT
#765
On June 24 2013 04:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:17 s0Lstice wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:13 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:09 s0Lstice wrote:


Why the hell would I try to explain what happened to the roleblocker? I can make up a bunch of scenarios where the two of them can be either alignment based on what happened with the roleblocker, and not have any idea which is more likely, because its flippin PTP.

I'm reading them like I'm not in PTP...like I said before, the old fashioned way. I kinda think you didn't even read my filter dude, because I've been over this.


So it is your opinion that a town roleblocker saved Sk8r, but will not claim because he wants to see Sk8r burn at the stake? Or that a mafia roleblocker saved Sk9r because he wanted to lynch him rather than vig him?


oh this is fun

...or one of the million lurkers we have has an automatic dayvig shutdown and hasn't been around to say anything about it or isn't caring/is checked out to the point that they don't realize that information would be pertinant right now? Like Xfire?

your focus on this is silly


So you're saying that there was a town dayblocker that happened to be around in time to save Sk8r, but hasn't returned in the thread since? That's a silly explanation.[/QUOTE]

No, that the block was a passive ability that doesn't require any attention from the player at all to go through. I already outlined a possibility like this is my filter. Are you scum kita? You claimed to have just read me.
ATOBTTR
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 23 2013 19:20 GMT
#766
On June 24 2013 04:18 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:16 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:15 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:14 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:11 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Well I am L-3 Now. So might as well claim my RP name so the role creator at least will know how I survived.

My role did not have any limitations on activating it at day. I planned on getting attacked and using my ability to mess up a scum kill. I will not reveal the actual role.

I activated my ability to stay alive during the day. My role is NOT a roleblock, which is why I think BC lied or faked the attack.

I am Sally Sparrow.


So you said you were certainly dead, but have an ability to stay alive? Why lie?


Was not a lie. I initially assumed my role could not work at day. I pmed the mod for clarification, and since there was nothing saying I couldn't use it at day I used it.


At what point did you receive a response? Please respond in 30 sec.

I sent it at 5:09, received a response at 5:10


Could you give us how the role is worded?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 23 2013 19:22 GMT
#767
On June 24 2013 04:19 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:18 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:17 s0Lstice wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:13 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:09 s0Lstice wrote:


Why the hell would I try to explain what happened to the roleblocker? I can make up a bunch of scenarios where the two of them can be either alignment based on what happened with the roleblocker, and not have any idea which is more likely, because its flippin PTP.

I'm reading them like I'm not in PTP...like I said before, the old fashioned way. I kinda think you didn't even read my filter dude, because I've been over this.


So it is your opinion that a town roleblocker saved Sk8r, but will not claim because he wants to see Sk8r burn at the stake? Or that a mafia roleblocker saved Sk9r because he wanted to lynch him rather than vig him?


oh this is fun

...or one of the million lurkers we have has an automatic dayvig shutdown and hasn't been around to say anything about it or isn't caring/is checked out to the point that they don't realize that information would be pertinant right now? Like Xfire?

your focus on this is silly


So you're saying that there was a town dayblocker that happened to be around in time to save Sk8r, but hasn't returned in the thread since? That's a silly explanation.


No, that the block was a passive ability that doesn't require any attention from the player at all to go through. I already outlined a possibility like this is my filter. Are you scum kita? You claimed to have just read me.
[/QUOTE]

Nope, are you omgusing me already just because I've shared a scum read on on you? How does it make sense for a player to own a passive "roleblock all vig shots" and not comment that they blocked the shots. Keep in mind it would require TWO people to remain silence since the role creator would also know of the passive block. I can't see how you can think this is the most likely scenario.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 23 2013 19:22 GMT
#768
RAAAAAGE.

Stupid quote tags.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 23 2013 19:24 GMT
#769
On June 24 2013 04:11 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Well I am L-3 Now. So might as well claim my RP name so the role creator at least will know how I survived.

My role did not have any limitations on activating it at day. I planned on getting attacked and using my ability to mess up a scum kill. I will not reveal the actual role.

I activated my ability to stay alive during the day. My role is NOT a roleblock, which is why I think BC lied or faked the attack.

I am Sally Sparrow.


Oh lol. So that's it. Hmm. Could be fakeclaim if scum created this role, or most certainly real if town created this role. Whoever created this role, speak out immediately please.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 23 2013 19:24 GMT
#770
On June 24 2013 04:19 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:16 Zephirdd wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:11 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Well I am L-3 Now. So might as well claim my RP name so the role creator at least will know how I survived.

My role did not have any limitations on activating it at day. I planned on getting attacked and using my ability to mess up a scum kill. I will not reveal the actual role.

I activated my ability to stay alive during the day. My role is NOT a roleblock, which is why I think BC lied or faked the attack.

I am Sally Sparrow.


If you thought that you can just say you were fucking bulletproof and say that BC was lying about being roleblocked, AND PUSHED THAT HARD

god damnit.

It's also entirely possible that your protection ability means roleblocking attackers, not holding bullets. I say this because I believe BC is town.

It's also super entirely possible that you are lying hard right now and there is a blocker in your scum team.


You're tunnelling on me is to just derail the train on yourself.

If I was lying hard, I wouldn't have revealed my RP name. The person who wrote my role understands how I survived.

I like this post.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 23 2013 19:24 GMT
#771
On June 24 2013 04:18 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:16 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:15 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:14 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:11 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Well I am L-3 Now. So might as well claim my RP name so the role creator at least will know how I survived.

My role did not have any limitations on activating it at day. I planned on getting attacked and using my ability to mess up a scum kill. I will not reveal the actual role.

I activated my ability to stay alive during the day. My role is NOT a roleblock, which is why I think BC lied or faked the attack.

I am Sally Sparrow.


So you said you were certainly dead, but have an ability to stay alive? Why lie?


Was not a lie. I initially assumed my role could not work at day. I pmed the mod for clarification, and since there was nothing saying I couldn't use it at day I used it.


At what point did you receive a response? Please respond in 30 sec.

I sent it at 5:09, received a response at 5:10


As in 23 hours ago? What time zone are you referring to?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 23 2013 19:25 GMT
#772
On June 24 2013 04:20 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:18 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:16 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:15 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:14 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:11 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Well I am L-3 Now. So might as well claim my RP name so the role creator at least will know how I survived.

My role did not have any limitations on activating it at day. I planned on getting attacked and using my ability to mess up a scum kill. I will not reveal the actual role.

I activated my ability to stay alive during the day. My role is NOT a roleblock, which is why I think BC lied or faked the attack.

I am Sally Sparrow.


So you said you were certainly dead, but have an ability to stay alive? Why lie?


Was not a lie. I initially assumed my role could not work at day. I pmed the mod for clarification, and since there was nothing saying I couldn't use it at day I used it.


At what point did you receive a response? Please respond in 30 sec.

I sent it at 5:09, received a response at 5:10


Could you give us how the role is worded?

Sure. It starts off with my RP name, Sally Sparrow and then some cute themed text. Then it says my role, it's abilities/weaknesses. And at the very bottom it says I win with the Alliance.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 23 2013 19:26 GMT
#773
On June 24 2013 04:18 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:16 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:15 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:14 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:11 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Well I am L-3 Now. So might as well claim my RP name so the role creator at least will know how I survived.

My role did not have any limitations on activating it at day. I planned on getting attacked and using my ability to mess up a scum kill. I will not reveal the actual role.

I activated my ability to stay alive during the day. My role is NOT a roleblock, which is why I think BC lied or faked the attack.

I am Sally Sparrow.


So you said you were certainly dead, but have an ability to stay alive? Why lie?


Was not a lie. I initially assumed my role could not work at day. I pmed the mod for clarification, and since there was nothing saying I couldn't use it at day I used it.


At what point did you receive a response? Please respond in 30 sec.

I sent it at 5:09, received a response at 5:10

On June 23 2013 05:13 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
How long should we consider waiting before we realize BC just tried to fake day shoot me.

This was at 05:13. I'm assuming you're using TL's KST timing here.

So you knew by this time(assumed) that you would survive the shot. Why are you still considering BC faked a shot on you here?

Why didn't you consider talking about your bulletproofness at this point in time, when the thread was already going insane?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 23 2013 19:26 GMT
#774
On June 24 2013 04:24 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:18 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:16 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:15 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:14 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:11 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Well I am L-3 Now. So might as well claim my RP name so the role creator at least will know how I survived.

My role did not have any limitations on activating it at day. I planned on getting attacked and using my ability to mess up a scum kill. I will not reveal the actual role.

I activated my ability to stay alive during the day. My role is NOT a roleblock, which is why I think BC lied or faked the attack.

I am Sally Sparrow.


So you said you were certainly dead, but have an ability to stay alive? Why lie?


Was not a lie. I initially assumed my role could not work at day. I pmed the mod for clarification, and since there was nothing saying I couldn't use it at day I used it.


At what point did you receive a response? Please respond in 30 sec.

I sent it at 5:09, received a response at 5:10


As in 23 hours ago? What time zone are you referring to?

EST
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 23 2013 19:26 GMT
#775
On June 24 2013 04:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:19 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:16 Zephirdd wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:11 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Well I am L-3 Now. So might as well claim my RP name so the role creator at least will know how I survived.

My role did not have any limitations on activating it at day. I planned on getting attacked and using my ability to mess up a scum kill. I will not reveal the actual role.

I activated my ability to stay alive during the day. My role is NOT a roleblock, which is why I think BC lied or faked the attack.

I am Sally Sparrow.


If you thought that you can just say you were fucking bulletproof and say that BC was lying about being roleblocked, AND PUSHED THAT HARD

god damnit.

It's also entirely possible that your protection ability means roleblocking attackers, not holding bullets. I say this because I believe BC is town.

It's also super entirely possible that you are lying hard right now and there is a blocker in your scum team.


You're tunnelling on me is to just derail the train on yourself.

If I was lying hard, I wouldn't have revealed my RP name. The person who wrote my role understands how I survived.

I like this post.


Unless scum created his role, then yeah. Whoever created sk8r's role, reveal it soon. We're running out of time.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 19:28 GMT
#776
Woot I over slept lol

Something I missed? When is deadline?
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-23 19:32:12
June 23 2013 19:29 GMT
#777
votecount

Votes:


BC (0) - Sk8rguy, Dandel Ion
WoS (0) - geript, Xatalos, Meapak
Dandel Ion (1) - Kurumi, Zephirdd, geript
Kurumi (0) - geript
SnB (0) - Acrofales
Acrofales (0) - WoS
austin (0) - kitaman, Dandel Ion
geript (0) - Dandel Ion
s0lstice (3) - Xatalos, WoS, Dandel Ion, Zephirdd
Zephirdd (4) - austinmcc, s0lstice, Dandel Ion, Sk8rguy, Meapak
Sk8rguy (6) - Acrofales, Kurumi, ???, BloodyCoobler, Zephirdd, kitaman

Bubbas not voting: strongandbig, Crossfire99, gonzaw

Sk8rguy is the leading bubba with 6 votes. 9 votes are needed to lynch a bubba.

Tell me if I missed anyone. Only votes in the voting thread count!

Lynch is in
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 23 2013 19:30 GMT
#778
On June 24 2013 04:26 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:18 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:16 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:15 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:14 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:11 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Well I am L-3 Now. So might as well claim my RP name so the role creator at least will know how I survived.

My role did not have any limitations on activating it at day. I planned on getting attacked and using my ability to mess up a scum kill. I will not reveal the actual role.

I activated my ability to stay alive during the day. My role is NOT a roleblock, which is why I think BC lied or faked the attack.

I am Sally Sparrow.


So you said you were certainly dead, but have an ability to stay alive? Why lie?


Was not a lie. I initially assumed my role could not work at day. I pmed the mod for clarification, and since there was nothing saying I couldn't use it at day I used it.


At what point did you receive a response? Please respond in 30 sec.

I sent it at 5:09, received a response at 5:10

Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:13 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
How long should we consider waiting before we realize BC just tried to fake day shoot me.

This was at 05:13. I'm assuming you're using TL's KST timing here.

So you knew by this time(assumed) that you would survive the shot. Why are you still considering BC faked a shot on you here?

Why didn't you consider talking about your bulletproofness at this point in time, when the thread was already going insane?

Me claiming I wanted to get shot didn't hint anything to you? I denied the shot, because scum knowing that I am immune to shots can eliminate me as a possible night target.

For the record, I am not claiming bulletproof, just that I activated my role to survive this shot. So feel free to still shoot at me, Mafia.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 23 2013 19:30 GMT
#779
pretty sure sk8rguy is not voting himself. Kitaman is voting sk8r.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 19:31 GMT
#780
On June 24 2013 04:22 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:19 s0Lstice wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:18 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:17 s0Lstice wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:13 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:09 s0Lstice wrote:


Why the hell would I try to explain what happened to the roleblocker? I can make up a bunch of scenarios where the two of them can be either alignment based on what happened with the roleblocker, and not have any idea which is more likely, because its flippin PTP.

I'm reading them like I'm not in PTP...like I said before, the old fashioned way. I kinda think you didn't even read my filter dude, because I've been over this.


So it is your opinion that a town roleblocker saved Sk8r, but will not claim because he wants to see Sk8r burn at the stake? Or that a mafia roleblocker saved Sk9r because he wanted to lynch him rather than vig him?


oh this is fun

...or one of the million lurkers we have has an automatic dayvig shutdown and hasn't been around to say anything about it or isn't caring/is checked out to the point that they don't realize that information would be pertinant right now? Like Xfire?

your focus on this is silly


So you're saying that there was a town dayblocker that happened to be around in time to save Sk8r, but hasn't returned in the thread since? That's a silly explanation.


No, that the block was a passive ability that doesn't require any attention from the player at all to go through. I already outlined a possibility like this is my filter. Are you scum kita? You claimed to have just read me.


Nope, are you omgusing me already just because I've shared a scum read on on you? How does it make sense for a player to own a passive "roleblock all vig shots" and not comment that they blocked the shots. Keep in mind it would require TWO people to remain silence since the role creator would also know of the passive block. I can't see how you can think this is the most likely scenario.[/QUOTE]

yea dude fix your quote tags

it would not require two people. Is BC lying when he said he got the role he created?

this discussion we are having is really dumb. the point is we can't know what happened with the actions surrounding the shot because we don't do what actions are in the game and what governs them. literally any question you can ask me about this can be answered by that statement. you can't even get to what is 'likely' and what isn't, because you have to deal with 'plausible' first, and we don't know what's plausible until we get concrete evidence on the roles.
ATOBTTR
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1315
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 238
Rex 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56705
Calm 3770
Shuttle 3367
Bisu 1450
FanTaSy 1335
firebathero 392
Stork 287
Mini 264
Hyuk 248
Soma 244
[ Show more ]
Zeus 243
Rush 226
EffOrt 213
actioN 194
Soulkey 169
Last 154
Light 142
ZerO 130
Snow 103
Dewaltoss 73
Sea.KH 65
Mong 63
Pusan 60
PianO 55
Killer 52
Barracks 46
JYJ 44
hero 43
Shinee 36
Free 35
NotJumperer 34
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Aegong 26
Shine 26
Yoon 26
Sharp 23
sorry 20
yabsab 19
Sacsri 16
HiyA 16
Noble 14
Hyun 12
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc6835
Dendi539
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1306
kRYSTAL_324
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko381
Other Games
gofns35366
singsing2029
B2W.Neo688
crisheroes265
hiko210
DeMusliM202
Livibee130
byalli90
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
22m
OSC
9h 37m
Replay Cast
10h 22m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.