• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8497 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 184 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 23 2013 17:52 GMT
#721
What about this, Acrofales..?

On June 24 2013 02:35 austinmcc wrote:
Phone when I can check it.

Acro, based on comments, skater's role means he wouldn't have died even if bc didn't get blocked. I don't think you can expect the normal infodump IF he actually survives a shot and WANTED to get shot.

While I don't think skater set himself up to get shot at night, I believe he was trying to. Weird thing to claim, probably true, and hopefully explains the change in behavior.

I also don't read his voteswap as scummy. I'd prefer there be some more reasoning, any original thoughts, but it was so blatant, when I'd expect scum to try and justify.

"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 23 2013 18:08 GMT
#722
Acro corrrect about the dying. He wanted to be shot, hinted that his role/ability would work even if he were dead.

But he still though that he'd be dead. I wrong there.
Fe fi fo fum.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 18:12 GMT
#723
Sk8r, did you roleblock BC?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 18:19 GMT
#724
By the way I am most likely going to vote sk8r because of Acrofales' post. I actually did not focus on him because of Dandel and other minor targets.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 23 2013 18:19 GMT
#725
Weird. So sk8r wanted to die for his ability and thought he was going to die? In that case Acro's accusation of him not scumhunting during his "near death" scenario has merit. Even so, I'd put him at nullish, not anyhow a priority lynch.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 23 2013 18:23 GMT
#726
Hmm. Acro: your point 1 has one flaw. It's not that strange if he wanted to avoid a rushed bandwagon earlier on compared to being okay with a fast bandwagon now. It's close to deadline now and it's kind of a "now or never" situation at this point. So I don't find it particularly scummy.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 23 2013 18:28 GMT
#727
On June 24 2013 03:12 Kurumi wrote:
Sk8r, did you roleblock BC?


No. I am unsure why he claimed to be roleblocked.

Also if I expected to die, why would I scum hunt? I said - Don't let BC get away with killing a town by saying that I'm just trolling. The argument that I should start scum hunting after getting day shot is poor, since I have no idea when the admin will show and pronounce me dead.

Also I will pull the noob card here, I usually don't play in fms with day vigis killing and then you can just wait for response. Usually the day vigi pms the moderator, and then goes with the day shot. So sorry if my reaction is obviously not what people expected. Different forum meta.




BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 23 2013 18:29 GMT
#728
Keep in mind sk8 wanted to get shot at night. Stress at night. He said that in thread that he was setting up a night shot on him not day.

He was surprised by the fact I tried to shoot him during the day and not night. This leads me to believe he was attempting to draw (based on his play purely) vig shots for whatever reason. He admitted to playing like a troll and anti town.

Given Acros analysis as well and sk8 being my strongest read I am voting there. I will be back later tonight to talk more but I must run off to see the venue for my buddies wedding.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 18:32 GMT
#729
On June 24 2013 03:28 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 03:12 Kurumi wrote:
Sk8r, did you roleblock BC?


No. I am unsure why he claimed to be roleblocked.

Also if I expected to die, why would I scum hunt? I said - Don't let BC get away with killing a town by saying that I'm just trolling. The argument that I should start scum hunting after getting day shot is poor, since I have no idea when the admin will show and pronounce me dead.

Also I will pull the noob card here, I usually don't play in fms with day vigis killing and then you can just wait for response. Usually the day vigi pms the moderator, and then goes with the day shot. So sorry if my reaction is obviously not what people expected. Different forum meta.





Because if you are really town you care about what you leave behind. If you die we can believe what you said 100%.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 23 2013 18:32 GMT
#730
Also if I expected to die, why would I scum hunt?

Holy shit. Did you really ask that?

If you're about to die, we will get information out of you with a confirmed alignment. That means that, if you die, we know that all interactions concerning you - specially scum hunting - have a confirmed mindset behind it.

In fact, NOT scumhunting at any point is anti-town. Why did anyone roleblock BC ffs.

I'm switching to sk8rboy because I like acros' case and because of the above post.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 23 2013 18:37 GMT
#731
On June 24 2013 03:29 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Keep in mind sk8 wanted to get shot at night. Stress at night. He said that in thread that he was setting up a night shot on him not day.

He was surprised by the fact I tried to shoot him during the day and not night. This leads me to believe he was attempting to draw (based on his play purely) vig shots for whatever reason. He admitted to playing like a troll and anti town.

Given Acros analysis as well and sk8 being my strongest read I am voting there. I will be back later tonight to talk more but I must run off to see the venue for my buddies wedding.


Day ends in 2 hours, how do you plan on talking more tonight?

The trolling I admitted to was in the start of the game with Dandel. I never admitted to playing anti-town, why are you making this up.

I was surprised but not because that you shot me during the day. It's the fact that a VIG shot me instead of scum.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-23 18:50:39
June 23 2013 18:39 GMT
#732
votecount

Votes:


BC (0) - Sk8rguy, Dandel Ion
WoS (1) - geript, Xatalos, Meapak
Dandel Ion (1) - Kurumi, Zephirdd, geript
Kurumi (0) - geript
SnB (0) - Acrofales
Acrofales (0) - WoS
austin (1) - kitaman, Dandel Ion
geript (0) - Dandel Ion
s0lstice (3) - Xatalos, WoS, Dandel Ion
Zephirdd (3) - austinmcc, s0lstice, Dandel Ion, Sk8rguy
Sk8rguy (5) - Acrofales, Kurumi, ???, BloodyCoobler, Zephirdd

Bubbas not voting: strongandbig, Crossfire99, gonzaw

Zephirdd is the leading bubba with 5 votes. 9 votes are needed to lynch a bubba.

Tell me if I missed anyone. Only votes in the voting thread count!
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 23 2013 18:40 GMT
#733
On June 24 2013 03:32 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
Also if I expected to die, why would I scum hunt?

Holy shit. Did you really ask that?

If you're about to die, we will get information out of you with a confirmed alignment. That means that, if you die, we know that all interactions concerning you - specially scum hunting - have a confirmed mindset behind it.

In fact, NOT scumhunting at any point is anti-town. Why did anyone roleblock BC ffs.

I'm switching to sk8rboy because I like acros' case and because of the above post.


Read my post on different forums way of doing day vigis. I see scum bandwagoning on this train for poor reasons.

Me flipping town as I said would confirm the players that lovetapped me as not Mafia, since Mafia would avoid letting town activate their abilities.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 23 2013 18:45 GMT
#734
Sentinal you missed Zephirdds vote on me
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 23 2013 18:46 GMT
#735
Ok I'm awake. Since it doesn't look like WoS is gonna get lynched so right now I'm gonna reread some filters and decide between zephridd and solstice.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 23 2013 18:48 GMT
#736
On June 24 2013 03:40 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 03:32 Zephirdd wrote:
Also if I expected to die, why would I scum hunt?

Holy shit. Did you really ask that?

If you're about to die, we will get information out of you with a confirmed alignment. That means that, if you die, we know that all interactions concerning you - specially scum hunting - have a confirmed mindset behind it.

In fact, NOT scumhunting at any point is anti-town. Why did anyone roleblock BC ffs.

I'm switching to sk8rboy because I like acros' case and because of the above post.


Read my post on different forums way of doing day vigis. I see scum bandwagoning on this train for poor reasons.

Me flipping town as I said would confirm the players that lovetapped me as not Mafia, since Mafia would avoid letting town activate their abilities.


It would not confirm anyone. That's bullshit. That's like saying someone is town because his role name is that of a good guy in Demon's Run. Nobody is confirmed on a PTP; I was motherfucking Chansey part of Team Rocket last PTP. A scum that thinks your ##Lovetap is bullshit is just as likely as any town to ##Lovetap you. In fact, a town player could also be concerned that you are a scum with a ##Lovetap ability or even a third party with a ##Lovetap ability.

Even if the player PMs the host prior to your death and it was entirely anonymous, the fact is that BC claimed he was shooting you. And you just didn't give a fuck. You don't go assuming something is fake or not fake, and even if you assume it's fake, you ARE supposed to scumhunt being town or not, instead you went for the complaints route not contributing at all.


What do you think of the players in this game? What's your take on austinmcc, for instance? Or Xatalos, s0lstice. Come on you're on deep shit you might as well do something to leave behind.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-23 18:52:16
June 23 2013 18:51 GMT
#737
Should be fixed in this thread, I'll offer another tally 30 mins before lynch
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 18:53 GMT
#738
Could we plz lynch somebody that's not my townread.

Like s0l
A backwards poet writes inverse.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 23 2013 18:55 GMT
#739
On June 23 2013 04:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
I'm defending my FOS. You guys can think that I'm the worst player ever if you want. In all honestly I have no real reads, but you asked for some, so I attemped to give them.

Also BloodyCobbler has revealed he has a killing ability.

My role is pretty weak / lame. I just giving you my opinion, you know in this game that is based on opinions?

Also if I was Mafia, It would be pretty dumb of me to gather this much attention. I find that this day has actually been fairly useful.


There are a couple posts like this that make me not want to lynch skater.

Before the shot, he's half docking around, but he keeps drawing.conclusions. "if my role maker doesn't speak up about x, you guys will know he's scum." Or something to that extent, in anotger post. Thenthis, noting bc's killing ability.

While youre right he thought he'd die, its like he kept looking for new information during his fight with bc, and pointing out conclusions he reached or.throwing out little tidbits that he came across.


To acro, do you just read this as bei.g pre-shot so its not equivalent to reads/info when thinking he dying?
Fe fi fo fum.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 23 2013 18:55 GMT
#740
Ok that was all it took to read through zephridd's filter and damn he looks really bad. Between useless oneliners and weird posts about Dandel, it looks like he's trying to avoid attention while at the time looking like he's having reads. He's obviously been around the thread and yet he only has two or three posts that actually give reads.

Gonna check out solstice now
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 131
Nathanias 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 607
910 24
MaD[AoV]22
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 561
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr7
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox493
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3886
Other Games
summit1g8430
FrodaN648
C9.Mang0250
shahzam173
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21405
Other Games
• imaqtpie819
• Shiphtur792
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 14m
Patches Events
17h 14m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.