• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:42
CEST 17:42
KST 00:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10107 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18 19 Next All
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 22 2013 21:28 GMT
#493
zephirdd confirmed for putting no effort into reads
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 22 2013 22:08 GMT
#517
As long as BC is able to explain why I would be scum, he'd be free to fancy his chances on me.

But he can't.
Nobody can, even if they try.
Because I'm not.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 22 2013 22:10 GMT
#518
Also I've been less focused yesterday, but it got better today.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 22 2013 22:10 GMT
#519
:333333
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 22 2013 22:45 GMT
#522
I guess you could say that.
Well.
Provided you don't read half of my post.
Then you can.

But you should maybe read the whole post.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 22 2013 22:51 GMT
#527
On June 23 2013 07:50 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 07:29 geript wrote:
I'll have to go bad and look again, but there's still no assurance you're town. My point is that berating someone for shooting anti-town town before they flip isn't something that town actually can do as they aren't informed on who's town or not.


On June 23 2013 05:41 Dandel Ion wrote:
why are you trying to play like in LXI? (need i remind you of the outcome?)

You could be trying to improve instead of repeating the same old mistakes, and you not doing so has a clear motivation as mafia since it's ez town meta to mold yourself into
As town, the explanation is basically that you are unwilling to learn from your mistakes. Do you want me to think that of you? Cuz it seems like you do.


This post comes in wholly assuming that BC and St8ter are town. Yet, for much of this time Dandel has been pushing BC as a lynch target. Those mind sets don't match at all especially since Dandel was berating BC for shooting at anti town town.

So why do you think that Dandel's actions make him look towny Sk8ter?

I can not prove I am town. It can only be stated and looked at retroactively to find other towns after I flip.

True, but everyone can agree that him using his day vig ability was not a good play. Town would not want the vig to go and kill again with such a poor reason.

A Mafia would not mind having a Vigi that randomly shoots town trolls, and would not speak against it.

I am not seeing what makes you think he is asusming BC and myself are town. He was comparing BC to another game and saying if he is town, he is not playing well. Dandel would assume that BC would not continue to play poorly and instead concluded that he is scum. *My interpretation, Dandel may have been thinking something else.

^
see this guy is townie as fuck

deal with it
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 22 2013 23:51 GMT
#540
On June 23 2013 08:47 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 07:50 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
I am not seeing what makes you think he is asusming BC and myself are town. He was comparing BC to another game and saying if he is town, he is not playing well. Dandel would assume that BC would not continue to play poorly and instead concluded that he is scum. *My interpretation, Dandel may have been thinking something else.

In LXI BC played terribly and gave the game to scum on a silver platter. The assumption is that he's playing badly again and therefor town. But if he's playing badly and shoots you, that impugns that you're town (shooting scum d1 is good play obviously).

Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 06:59 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Berating a vigi who will kill people that are anti town is in hopes that he will not continue day killing for no reason. A very pro town thing. However, since Dandel is in the same position as me i.e. Threatened by an over-emotional vigi. It makes sense that he is going to call him out on making a bad decision.


The thing is as a vigi, you're supposed to kill anti town elements. How is it that you've come out of this whole D1 shot scenario with the fact that Dandel is town instead of trying to get a better read on BC or be able to build a good case on BC being scum?

Why do you want people to think BC is scum without calling him scum yourself?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 22 2013 23:51 GMT
#541
lynch geript imo
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 00:19 GMT
#554
On June 23 2013 09:16 geript wrote:
@Sk8ter. You missed my key question. How is it that pre-shot you have BC as 100% scum (of 130%) but aren't trying to use the shot to help divine BC's alignment? Your post shot conclusion is not a bigger better push on BC but that Dandel is town. Explain.

Look at this guy

It's like he really wants people to read BC as scum (without calling him so himself)
and like he really doesn't want people to see how supertown I am (without calling me scum himself)

It's like he's scum.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 01:08 GMT
#567
case too long; didn't read.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 01:08 GMT
#568
but it was probably good, dw
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 11:39 GMT
#584
On June 23 2013 17:46 Zephirdd wrote:
Dandel's posting has been so... fucking stupid. Goes from the 75/25% mafia/town ratio(which is stupid) to calling BC a claimed SK to calling him a troll to saying his previous post is not what it actually is(semantics) etc... It's really stupid.

But then, post "zephirdd not putting effort into his reads"(which he is right; I'm not) he makes some half-decent points about geript.

Geript's points are not anti-town though. He is asking legit questions, pushing possible contradictions.

DI feels like he is trying to discredit/shut down possible questions that could corner someone.

My mind keeps flipfloping on Dandelion, and I keep going back(in my own restricted mind) to austin who has been gone for a while.

Dandelion, please do post your thoughts on austinmcc and maybe post his reasoning towards asking the questions he did towards me. Anyone else is free to do the same, but I'm extra interested in DI.

You acting interested in getting an actual reads after I call you out on your half-assed reading is interesting, but I'm not sure how my read on austin would help the situation at all.

The thing I'm saying about gerpit (like 4 times already + Show Spoiler +
I didn't check if it was EXACTLY 4 so sue me if it's not EXACTLY 4 although numbers need to be super EXACT in this game
) is that he's mad about how sk8er happens to get a legit read on me, just because it's not the kind of read he wants him to have. And he's really insistent about it too. WHILE NOT PROVIDING SCUMREADS ON EITHER OF THE PLAYERS HE TAKES OFFENSE WITH SK8ER READING LIKE HE DID.
You can't tell people how to read shit.
It doesn't work.
And him trying to, looks like he 1) wants BC lynched but nothing to do with it himself and 2) wants me lynched but nothing to do with it himself.

C'mon I've said this.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 11:39 GMT
#585
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.

Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.

Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.

Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.

I basically agree with this listpost.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 11:42 GMT
#587
On June 23 2013 20:41 Kurumi wrote:
Dandel, you know it is high time you stop behaving like scum and actually contribute something?
Unless you don't care, then continue, I'll happily pull some string to get rid of you.

Coming from you, that's pretty funny.

I have contributed more than anybody in this game.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 11:44 GMT
#589
On June 23 2013 20:43 Kurumi wrote:
Are you being serious or did someone went against the tips of the hosts and gave you a post restriction?

1) townread on BC
2) shitty OMGUS on me
3) irrelevant softpush on austin

that's literally everything you ever did, and out of this only the townread on BC counts as a contribution.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 11:45 GMT
#591
So how are you in a position to call me out for contributions again?

Not to mention your threats are empty beans anyways, your vote is already on me and you can't do more than that.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 11:50 GMT
#594
On June 23 2013 12:41 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Dandel is really fucking weird after this events. I fully understand why he went ape shit on me. I do and find that perfectly normal. However

Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 09:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 09:16 geript wrote:
@Sk8ter. You missed my key question. How is it that pre-shot you have BC as 100% scum (of 130%) but aren't trying to use the shot to help divine BC's alignment? Your post shot conclusion is not a bigger better push on BC but that Dandel is town. Explain.

Look at this guy

It's like he really wants people to read BC as scum (without calling him so himself)
and like he really doesn't want people to see how supertown I am (without calling me scum himself)

It's like he's scum.


This is wtf. Geript asked a question that actually makes a ton of sense. Rather than try and label me as scum, or scumhunt, sk8 comes out with dandel is town. Not only that, Dandel takes massive offense to this. The seeming need to be viewed as "super town" is weird. Day 1 no one should be viewed as super town nor be pissed if someone doesn't see them that way.

Should I want to be viewed as mafia?
Explain that, that technique seems to be too advanced for me.

I'm not saying I need to be viewed as supertown. I'm saying I am supertown. My meta is one of the easiest on this site (damn you iamp), and it's glaringly obvious that I'm town. Don't be hatin', it's just true.

btw, reads on day1 are real. I believe.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 11:53 GMT
#595
On June 23 2013 20:47 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 20:44 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 20:43 Kurumi wrote:
Are you being serious or did someone went against the tips of the hosts and gave you a post restriction?

1) townread on BC
2) shitty OMGUS on me
3) irrelevant softpush on austin

that's literally everything you ever did, and out of this only the townread on BC counts as a contribution.

You were the person to OMGUS me on basis that I am not trolling, get real man.
I am NOT softpushing austin, I said already that I am suspicious of him and his logic seems SCUM to me, but I believe you to be offender #1 and want to get rid of you. What's the problem about pushing your biggest scumread instead of second or third, huh?

No, I didn't do that. It's like you haven't even read what's my filter and what's other people's post. lol.
Nice lies.

That is the definition of softpushing. I'm not mad about it, I just want you to know that you can't disguise it as a contribution when you say "oh he could be scum but atm i want to lynch X so idc ololol".
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 11:55 GMT
#596
So want to actually contribute Kurumi?

Or are you fine being hypocritical?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 11:56 GMT
#598
On June 23 2013 20:55 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 20:50 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 12:41 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Dandel is really fucking weird after this events. I fully understand why he went ape shit on me. I do and find that perfectly normal. However

On June 23 2013 09:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 09:16 geript wrote:
@Sk8ter. You missed my key question. How is it that pre-shot you have BC as 100% scum (of 130%) but aren't trying to use the shot to help divine BC's alignment? Your post shot conclusion is not a bigger better push on BC but that Dandel is town. Explain.

Look at this guy

It's like he really wants people to read BC as scum (without calling him so himself)
and like he really doesn't want people to see how supertown I am (without calling me scum himself)

It's like he's scum.


This is wtf. Geript asked a question that actually makes a ton of sense. Rather than try and label me as scum, or scumhunt, sk8 comes out with dandel is town. Not only that, Dandel takes massive offense to this. The seeming need to be viewed as "super town" is weird. Day 1 no one should be viewed as super town nor be pissed if someone doesn't see them that way.

Should I want to be viewed as mafia?
Explain that, that technique seems to be too advanced for me.

I'm not saying I need to be viewed as supertown. I'm saying I am supertown. My meta is one of the easiest on this site (damn you iamp), and it's glaringly obvious that I'm town. Don't be hatin', it's just true.

btw, reads on day1 are real. I believe.

Interesting, so somehow I see that you are scum but you are playing 1000% town meta?

Yeah that means your read is bad.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 278
Codebar 42
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39221
Calm 3860
Shuttle 1768
Bisu 1642
FanTaSy 1487
Mini 1237
EffOrt 659
Rush 597
Soma 413
Light 331
[ Show more ]
actioN 299
Stork 294
Snow 260
Hyuk 259
ZerO 221
firebathero 212
Dewaltoss 108
Barracks 75
Zeus 71
hero 69
Sea.KH 53
Shinee 48
Killer 43
Pusan 40
Sharp 38
Hyun 33
ToSsGirL 30
Free 28
Bale 28
Yoon 24
Shine 20
sorry 18
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
PianO 16
yabsab 13
zelot 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8118
Dendi978
League of Legends
KnowMe42
Counter-Strike
x6flipin481
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes587
Other Games
singsing2490
hiko1633
B2W.Neo297
Beastyqt290
FrodaN261
byalli258
mouzStarbuck208
Livibee193
Liquid`VortiX180
Hui .172
RotterdaM77
Mew2King59
Trikslyr59
Rex22
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV276
League of Legends
• Nemesis2711
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 33m
Replay Cast
7h 18m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.