• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:21
CEST 14:21
KST 21:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9893 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 184 Next
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-22 21:09:27
June 22 2013 20:59 GMT
#481
I'm still trying to make sense of all these actions, I will re-send the appropriate material from the last few actions I've gotten
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2013 20:59 GMT
#482
The chances of that happening are 6%.
Is that REALLY believable?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 21:03 GMT
#483
On June 23 2013 05:52 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:50 Dandel Ion wrote:
hosts totally afk the shot is real guys

Posted 1 minute after the vote count. GG.

Shot probably fake, or failed for some other reason. Which is weird, because both BC and sk8r seem convinced it had no reason to fail.

Sk8r! Are you bulletproof?


Nope. I most certainly am not.

I was going to go cry of getting killed day 1 in my first TL Mafia game. But apparently, BC trolls the trolls with fake day vigi claims.



Ok so BC has -

Claimed to be vigi
Claimed to write his own role, aka vigi
Lied about shooting me, to either pressure me into revealing information or something. I was convinced it was real up until now.

I have no meta reasoning. People say this makes me illogical when really I need to do plays like this to gain information on them. I'm not going to read through all your past games to get an idea of the Meta.

I voted him for no reason, true. He then tunneled me hard and then tried to day shoot me. His reasonings were that I were being anti-town for not revealing reads on a troll post I made.

So grats, you forced me to hint at my role. Except now you revealed that you are lying about your role. I am not bulletproof in any way.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 22 2013 21:05 GMT
#484
On June 23 2013 05:53 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:50 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:45 kitaman27 wrote:
Right now I think it's more likely that BC is a trigger happy town that shot judge for policy, than a mafia scum who is trying to get away with an easy shot. Like I mentioned before, a scum day vig that doesn't have to post in the thread to pull off the shot can just shoot a high priority target anonymously and get away with it at no cost. If what BC says is true, he wouldn't even have to worry about another townie knowing his role was responsible for the shot because he created it himself. I'm not sure what he would have to gain claiming responsibility for the shot in the thread as mafia, other than having the opportunity to yell at a bunch of people and shift focus to himself, but that's not really worth it this early in the game.

how do you know he doesn't have to post in the thread?


Because he didn't?

you must have missed where he claimed the fake shot which may as well have been a requirement for the fake shot

too bad it was fake


If it's fake I revoke my town read because he's wasting our time by saying its real.

On June 23 2013 05:53 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:50 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:45 kitaman27 wrote:
Right now I think it's more likely that BC is a trigger happy town that shot judge for policy, than a mafia scum who is trying to get away with an easy shot. Like I mentioned before, a scum day vig that doesn't have to post in the thread to pull off the shot can just shoot a high priority target anonymously and get away with it at no cost. If what BC says is true, he wouldn't even have to worry about another townie knowing his role was responsible for the shot because he created it himself. I'm not sure what he would have to gain claiming responsibility for the shot in the thread as mafia, other than having the opportunity to yell at a bunch of people and shift focus to himself, but that's not really worth it this early in the game.

how do you know he doesn't have to post in the thread?


Because he didn't?

He posted that thing in bold about Jack the Ripper.


But he also never did something like ##shoot skater.

He said that he is not Jack the Ripper, so any role cop that returns jack on him means he is instantly dead. I don't think a scum BC would take an unnecessary risk by lying without any clear reward. We could also have the role creator of Jack the Ripper claim to confirm whether or not his role works like that, but that doesn't work in the case of a scum buddy who created the role of BC creating it himself.

On June 23 2013 05:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:45 kitaman27 wrote:
Right now I think it's more likely that BC is a trigger happy town that shot judge for policy, than a mafia scum who is trying to get away with an easy shot. Like I mentioned before, a scum day vig that doesn't have to post in the thread to pull off the shot can just shoot a high priority target anonymously and get away with it at no cost. If what BC says is true, he wouldn't even have to worry about another townie knowing his role was responsible for the shot because he created it himself. I'm not sure what he would have to gain claiming responsibility for the shot in the thread as mafia, other than having the opportunity to yell at a bunch of people and shift focus to himself, but that's not really worth it this early in the game.

I don't like this post, kita. You worry me.
You don't consider the fact at all that he did this knowing that one of his scumteam created the role or something? The real reasoning behind what BC did with the little information we got is very easy to obfuscate and you only consider the towny implications. And as someone just mentioned, how do you know he didn't have to post what he did about jack the ripper in the thread?


It's possible his scum buddy created the role, but any investigative check on BC that returns Jack the Ripper means he dies without question. I addressed the scum implications in the post, explaining that the target would be a poor use of an extremely powerful role like a scum day vig. I don't know that the Jack the Ripper statement wasn't the day vig trigger, but it lacks a target, unless you count the quote.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-22 21:09:17
June 22 2013 21:09 GMT
#485
dub
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
June 22 2013 21:17 GMT
#486
On June 23 2013 05:58 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:57 Acrofales wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:45 kitaman27 wrote:
Right now I think it's more likely that BC is a trigger happy town that shot judge for policy, than a mafia scum who is trying to get away with an easy shot. Like I mentioned before, a scum day vig that doesn't have to post in the thread to pull off the shot can just shoot a high priority target anonymously and get away with it at no cost. If what BC says is true, he wouldn't even have to worry about another townie knowing his role was responsible for the shot because he created it himself. I'm not sure what he would have to gain claiming responsibility for the shot in the thread as mafia, other than having the opportunity to yell at a bunch of people and shift focus to himself, but that's not really worth it this early in the game.

I don't like this post, kita. You worry me.
You don't consider the fact at all that he did this knowing that one of his scumteam created the role or something? The real reasoning behind what BC did with the little information we got is very easy to obfuscate and you only consider the towny implications. And as someone just mentioned, how do you know he didn't have to post what he did about jack the ripper in the thread?

BC's most recent post regarding Palmar has placated me somewhat because if anyone is capable of this kind of play I'd believe it to be BC; it's the timing of the shot that just really bothers me. The 'shoot first, ask questions later' is not in anyway indicative of a towny mindset no matter how angry you are. There are many things BC could have done that I've argued would have been more effective, especially if it means wasting a vig shot on a towny that could have been effective later on.


Except that BC is exactly the kind of person who would shoot first and ask questions later. I was all up in Adam's face in Duel mafia and even accused him of being 3P for most of the game because I thought he wasn't the shoot first, ask questions later kinda guy. Turned out he was. As town.

As for him not being afraid of the role creator: well duh. He claims he created the role himself. And that part I absolutely believe.

why

Because of all the arguments you could make against my plan, BC came up with a very oddball one... unless he did actually create his own role.

Are you actually reading the thread? I posted that exact same reasoning about 30 minutes ago...
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 22 2013 21:19 GMT
#487
Hi guys.

BC is mad town. I can see he getting mad at sk8r's play(I'd be mad too), and if his shot is real, it is legit. A scum player WANTS sk8r alive and being disruptive to town rather than killing him early in the game like that.

Dandel Ion, is someone I can see being a scum hiding behind a jester card. As in, he is being "too disruptive" for a scum player, attracting a lot of a attention, when in fact he is trying to shit up the thread. Him pushing hard over BC's shot with his shitty reasoning is a proof of that.

@WoS: I've been sleeping. USed the last 60mins or so reading the clusterfuckthread.

Acrofales is 100% town, considering his very early posting(and then overall good posting later on)
geript seems likely town; Kinda disruptive but thats normal geript IIRC

People that I find odd-looking are austincc, who is asking a lot of questions regarding scum mindset on PTP3 and Xfire who done shit and called it a day.

austinmcc, specifically, strikes are very scummy to me. All he's done is asking questions to a guy who was clearly away from the thread(me), and it looks like he is asking for advice more than how-a-scum-thinks. I'll wait for more contributions out of him.

Meanwhile, I'm voting dandelion.


[spoiler=questions from early in the thread]
On June 22 2013 21:23 Acrofales wrote:
Okay, this was supposed to be posted last night, but my power went out, so it is now about 8 hours late to the party. Luckily I now also have a bit more to say:

Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 14:21 Zephirdd wrote:
wtf is happening

ill try to make some sense of this tomorrow

guys just because we have weird roles doesnt mean we need to play like idiots



on another note, caipirinha is really good. You all should try it if you havent.

Makes a post to scold the thread for derping around... and simultaneously tells us he's drunk. A valuable contribution indeed.

Zephir, are you perhaps scum?

I'm the guy who got modkilled in 7 minutes for being drunk. As I said pre-daypost, I wouldn't do a sane post yesterday.

Zephirdd, in Poke-pick-their-power-palooza, were you worried/flustered by the thought of claimfests where everyone tried to figure out who made what role/what role had what powers? Or did it not matter to you?

PTP3? I claimed medic on my first post, trying to attract town bullets(someone even pointed that out at a point in the game); The thread was such a clusterfuck from beginning to the end that at the point we all claimed, I was basically impossible to be killed and I was contributing just barely enough to slide through the day. If I could offer some advice, don't trust any claim - no matter how townie it sounds like.

Actually, beyond just that...Zephir, was there any particular setup/role figuring discussion that you guys were worried about in pick their pokemon?

I really don't remember much actually, it was a long time ago. I was afk a lot on that game too(I forgot to send many stuff to hosts).. but you can get an idea of that on the scum qt. I do think we were worried about roles a lot actually, I was worried about Charmander(which was my creation) particularly, but he ended up killing himself with Drazerk bus-driving him iirc.[/quote]
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 22 2013 21:19 GMT
#488
On June 23 2013 06:17 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 05:58 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:57 Acrofales wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 05:45 kitaman27 wrote:
Right now I think it's more likely that BC is a trigger happy town that shot judge for policy, than a mafia scum who is trying to get away with an easy shot. Like I mentioned before, a scum day vig that doesn't have to post in the thread to pull off the shot can just shoot a high priority target anonymously and get away with it at no cost. If what BC says is true, he wouldn't even have to worry about another townie knowing his role was responsible for the shot because he created it himself. I'm not sure what he would have to gain claiming responsibility for the shot in the thread as mafia, other than having the opportunity to yell at a bunch of people and shift focus to himself, but that's not really worth it this early in the game.

I don't like this post, kita. You worry me.
You don't consider the fact at all that he did this knowing that one of his scumteam created the role or something? The real reasoning behind what BC did with the little information we got is very easy to obfuscate and you only consider the towny implications. And as someone just mentioned, how do you know he didn't have to post what he did about jack the ripper in the thread?

BC's most recent post regarding Palmar has placated me somewhat because if anyone is capable of this kind of play I'd believe it to be BC; it's the timing of the shot that just really bothers me. The 'shoot first, ask questions later' is not in anyway indicative of a towny mindset no matter how angry you are. There are many things BC could have done that I've argued would have been more effective, especially if it means wasting a vig shot on a towny that could have been effective later on.


Except that BC is exactly the kind of person who would shoot first and ask questions later. I was all up in Adam's face in Duel mafia and even accused him of being 3P for most of the game because I thought he wasn't the shoot first, ask questions later kinda guy. Turned out he was. As town.

As for him not being afraid of the role creator: well duh. He claims he created the role himself. And that part I absolutely believe.

why

Because of all the arguments you could make against my plan, BC came up with a very oddball one... unless he did actually create his own role.

Are you actually reading the thread? I posted that exact same reasoning about 30 minutes ago...

no why are you dismissing the possiblilty a scumbuddy made his role, also making it possible to claim w/e you want
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 22 2013 21:19 GMT
#489
FUCK i forgot the close the spoiler tag
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 21:19 GMT
#490
So here's where I'm at:
1. BC shot skater
2. The shot was real
3. Skater is close enough to being dead
4. He's not going to flip or stop posting

I'd rather talk about Kurumi not trolling.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 22 2013 21:22 GMT
#491
Everyone who PM'ed me an action is accounted for.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 22 2013 21:27 GMT
#492
Now I'm just waiting for dat actions post .-.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 22 2013 21:28 GMT
#493
zephirdd confirmed for putting no effort into reads
A backwards poet writes inverse.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2013 21:30 GMT
#494
On June 23 2013 06:19 geript wrote:
So here's where I'm at:
1. BC shot skater
2. The shot was real
3. Skater is close enough to being dead
4. He's not going to flip or stop posting

I'd rather talk about Kurumi not trolling.

Did you or did you not create his role?
How do you know these things?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 21:31 GMT
#495
I was roleblocked -_-

#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 22 2013 21:31 GMT
#496
lolol
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 21:31 GMT
#497
On June 23 2013 06:27 Zephirdd wrote:
Now I'm just waiting for dat actions post .-.


Yep my last will.

I was actually not trolling. Please don't buddy onto someone who kills towns at a whim. You may be mad that I trolled and didn't have reasons for my trolling (day 1...) but I assure you everything I did had a reason.

My final ##lovetap

##Lovetap s0lstice
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 22 2013 21:32 GMT
#498
So are you saying that a roleblocker pre-emptively blocked your shot knowing that you would send it in? If you day vig someone it resolves even if a player roleblocks you afterwards, so I don't believe you.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 21:34 GMT
#499
On June 23 2013 06:31 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
I was roleblocked -_-



Roleblocked after actions were sent?

I can confirm I got no feedback. BC was lying.

WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2013 21:34 GMT
#500
Hold on though, Sent did say there were 4 actions, no?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1229
WardiTV507
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko446
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8932
Bisu 2560
Jaedong 1410
BeSt 1037
EffOrt 543
Horang2 433
actioN 257
Larva 245
ZerO 236
Mini 180
[ Show more ]
Pusan 141
ggaemo 89
Mind 87
Snow 85
Hyun 69
Barracks 63
Yoon 62
Shinee 50
Killer 44
NotJumperer 37
Sharp 37
Bale 36
scan(afreeca) 33
ToSsGirL 29
hero 23
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 18
zelot 15
Noble 12
sorry 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
Gorgc1467
Dendi835
qojqva577
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1032
markeloff87
Other Games
B2W.Neo384
crisheroes285
hiko207
DeMusliM205
Pyrionflax186
dupreeh106
Livibee73
Mew2King67
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 2448
StarCastTV_EN63
UltimateBattle 40
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1194
League of Legends
• Jankos1441
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 40m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.