• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:07
CEST 07:07
KST 14:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8373 users

[M][N] Les Mafia - Page 98

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 153 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 21 2013 22:01 GMT
#1941
On May 22 2013 06:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
but good point on the switch onto iamp

although, i guess as was pointed out, it's technically possible he was the shot all along, albeit unlikely, seeing as Hapa is not on the player list

This is your triumphant return to the thread Dandel? I don't understand this meta shit, say something that makes sense to me.

BH now that you finally appear to be giving us reads, you've probably seen the scumreads that a few of us seem to share atm. Do you have anyone who doesn't fit into that list and if so, why? That would be more valuable imo if you somehow flip town.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 21 2013 22:03 GMT
#1942
Just as a personal request to the people voting me: it's fine that your vote is on me, and I get why you want to lynch me. That being said, I want to be productive for these last 24 hours. I'd like for you to treat me as confirmed town in our discussions, or at the very least evaluate my cases and reads without taking into account the fact that you think I'm scum. I'm going to try my hardest to leave behind a filter and reads that can catch all the scum in this game. If you really think I'm scum, consider this an opportunity to get a bunch of associative tells-- and when I flip town, you'll be glad. I'm going to do my best to create a co-operative and productive discourse for this day.

Yamato, I personally request this from you as well, since, as you admit, you've slowed down. I'd like you to weigh in on my GK case, specifically the meta component (since we're not talking about PM shenannnies) and let me know what you think of it.

On May 22 2013 06:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 06:41 Blazinghand wrote:
And, I get it, maybe you think I'm scum, but at the very least if we're dead set on lynching me today we might as well discuss the next lynch, right? Pretend I'm town and talk with me, and if I flip scum if you want you can ignore it all, but I'm going to flip town and you're going to be very glad you did talk with me.


I asked you what you thought about my reads a little while ago, could you go towards the end of my filter and tell me what you think?


Absolutely.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 21 2013 22:05 GMT
#1943
off hand I'd say I think JJD is town, not scum. That being said, I'll take a look at the current consensus and see where I disagree.

On May 22 2013 06:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
but good point on the switch onto iamp

although, i guess as was pointed out, it's technically possible he was the shot all along, albeit unlikely, seeing as Hapa is not on the player list


I'm absolutey certain the iamp shot was in response to his roleclaim.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 21 2013 22:07 GMT
#1944
On May 22 2013 06:41 Blazinghand wrote:
And, I get it, maybe you think I'm scum, but at the very least if we're dead set on lynching me today we might as well discuss the next lynch, right? Pretend I'm town and talk with me, and if I flip scum if you want you can ignore it all, but I'm going to flip town and you're going to be very glad you did talk with me.

Let's talk.

I'm curious about your town read on JJD. I'm phone posting so I can't pull the quote since I'm on my phone but someone posted about his meta that seemed pretty damming in addition to his overall scummy stylle. If you have access to a computer can you check out what I'm talking about and give your thoughts. If not I'll pull the quote tomorrow morning and would like your thoughts before the flip.

Also can you clarify your last paragraph (the one about JJD where you say "he may be wrong, but his earnest attack doesn't make sense from a town perspective."

Who's attack doesn't make sense and why doesn't it from a town perspective if both people you're addressing there are people you have town reads on?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 21 2013 22:15 GMT
#1945
On May 22 2013 07:07 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 06:41 Blazinghand wrote:
And, I get it, maybe you think I'm scum, but at the very least if we're dead set on lynching me today we might as well discuss the next lynch, right? Pretend I'm town and talk with me, and if I flip scum if you want you can ignore it all, but I'm going to flip town and you're going to be very glad you did talk with me.

Let's talk.

I'm curious about your town read on JJD. I'm phone posting so I can't pull the quote since I'm on my phone but someone posted about his meta that seemed pretty damming in addition to his overall scummy stylle. If you have access to a computer can you check out what I'm talking about and give your thoughts. If not I'll pull the quote tomorrow morning and would like your thoughts before the flip.

Also can you clarify your last paragraph (the one about JJD where you say "he may be wrong, but his earnest attack doesn't make sense from a town perspective."

Who's attack doesn't make sense and why doesn't it from a town perspective if both people you're addressing there are people you have town reads on?


Ah, my bad, that was a typo. I meant to say, JJD's attack on DP doesn't make a huge amount of sense to me from a scum perspective. This might just be because I know I'm going to flip town, but it seems to be a scum JJD might take this opportunity to buddy JJD and help secure an easy mislynch.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 21 2013 22:35 GMT
#1946
My counter to that would be after the NKs there really isn't anything needed to be done really to secure your mislynch. JJD isn't going to get credit for getting on your wagon and he's going to struggle to get credit for anything that isn't drastically off the general sentiment of the thread.

I wouldn't consider him a prime target for tomorrow but I honestly feel like it's a stretch to call him anything above null.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 21 2013 22:41 GMT
#1947
That's fair enough. I also have to consider the possibility of him planning on pushing a DP mislynch after I flip, saying DP is responsible for mislynching a townie, etc. Obviously this won't be on your radar as a concept until I flip town, but it's something for me to think about at least.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 21 2013 22:42 GMT
#1948
Not saying that's likely, but I'm having a hard time getting past his meta.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 21 2013 22:45 GMT
#1949
No, that's a fair objection and there is actually a scum motive for attacking DP during the night given that he knows how I'll flip.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 21 2013 23:07 GMT
#1950
Another thing I'd like to get your thoughts on.

I put together a cursory read on DI towards the end on d1/early n1. It might be a little hard to follow considering I didn't quote the posts. I also noticed you've been ignoring him for the most part in your own filter. Can you go over my read/filter dive him and give me your thoughts along with why you've been so silent on a controversial person?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 21 2013 23:09 GMT
#1951
Sorry for the slow responses, posting at work(as if that's any surprise lol)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 21 2013 23:13 GMT
#1952
BH for someone doing his best to engage people in the thread, you appear to be ignoring me.
Dandel I expect it from. You I don't.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 21 2013 23:17 GMT
#1953
Also I'd like to bounce some thoughts off you regarding Grush and WoS if that's cool since those were the other two you were looking at (plus me, but if you have any questions about my filter you'll have yo ask those and I'll explain).
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 21 2013 23:22 GMT
#1954
On May 22 2013 08:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
BH for someone doing his best to engage people in the thread, you appear to be ignoring me.
Dandel I expect it from. You I don't.


I'm certain I've directly responded to your recent post addressing me. Is there another post besides this one (link) of yours that you want me to read?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 21 2013 23:25 GMT
#1955
On May 22 2013 08:07 Stutters695 wrote:
Another thing I'd like to get your thoughts on.

I put together a cursory read on DI towards the end on d1/early n1. It might be a little hard to follow considering I didn't quote the posts. I also noticed you've been ignoring him for the most part in your own filter. Can you go over my read/filter dive him and give me your thoughts along with why you've been so silent on a controversial person?


Aside from his shitfest with marv (which I consider scummy (link)) DI has not been on my radar. I'll take a look at what else he's done this game and formulate a more complete read.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 21 2013 23:27 GMT
#1956
On May 22 2013 08:22 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 08:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
BH for someone doing his best to engage people in the thread, you appear to be ignoring me.
Dandel I expect it from. You I don't.


I'm certain I've directly responded to your recent post addressing me. Is there another post besides this one (link) of yours that you want me to read?

Apparently I've missed it then. Can you show me?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 21 2013 23:28 GMT
#1957
On May 22 2013 07:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 06:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
but good point on the switch onto iamp

although, i guess as was pointed out, it's technically possible he was the shot all along, albeit unlikely, seeing as Hapa is not on the player list

This is your triumphant return to the thread Dandel? I don't understand this meta shit, say something that makes sense to me.

BH now that you finally appear to be giving us reads, you've probably seen the scumreads that a few of us seem to share atm. Do you have anyone who doesn't fit into that list and if so, why? That would be more valuable imo if you somehow flip town.

On May 22 2013 07:05 Blazinghand wrote:
off hand I'd say I think JJD is town, not scum. That being said, I'll take a look at the current consensus and see where I disagree.

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 21 2013 23:32 GMT
#1958
Oh I see, misunderstanding. I meant do you have scumreads outside of JJD/dandel/GK?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 21 2013 23:33 GMT
#1959
On May 22 2013 08:17 Stutters695 wrote:
Also I'd like to bounce some thoughts off you regarding Grush and WoS if that's cool since those were the other two you were looking at (plus me, but if you have any questions about my filter you'll have yo ask those and I'll explain).


Go right ahead! Unfortunately, I typically find grush unreadable as any alignment and an unusually unuseful townie. Up until LX I had a policy of lynching Grush D1, though Marv is generally able to discern his alignment with regularity.

I'm modestly sure WoS is scum. He had an extremely flip-floppy post earlier in the game (link). I had him as one of my top scumreads over the course of D1, and it seems like he's fishing for reasons to attack me (like, what? I'm clearly getting lynched today) and not really reading what I have to write today. I'm not as positive on this as I am on my GK scumread though.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 21 2013 23:33 GMT
#1960
On May 22 2013 08:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh I see, misunderstanding. I meant do you have scumreads outside of JJD/dandel/GK?


1) 3 scumreads is clearly enough
2) I no longer have a scumread on JJD, if you've been reading my interaction with stutters this page
3) not really a solid scumread on DI, though this is suject to change
4) you
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4515
Leta 1631
Bale 58
Shine 29
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 651
Other Games
summit1g9026
WinterStarcraft604
Sick117
Mew2King33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick495
BasetradeTV161
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2102
League of Legends
• Lourlo1047
• Rush423
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 53m
Patches Events
9h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 53m
OSC
17h 53m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.