• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:54
CEST 20:54
KST 03:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9158 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 1 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 44 45 46 Next All
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
March 29 2013 19:38 GMT
#61
Start it tonight
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
March 29 2013 21:23 GMT
#62
So is this starting in 40 minutes or what? Given that the day doesn't have a deadline, I don't think it would be too big of a deal if someone would be afk the very beggining of D1 but obviously that's something up to the host.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2013 21:29 GMT
#63
A couple of players will be busy this weekend. We will start on Sunday night.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2013 21:55 GMT
#64
I miss Probulous.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
March 30 2013 00:31 GMT
#65
On March 30 2013 06:23 Lazermonkey wrote:
So is this starting in 40 minutes or what? Given that the day doesn't have a deadline, I don't think it would be too big of a deal if someone would be afk the very beggining of D1 but obviously that's something up to the host.


Day one has 48 hour deadline so it is important that everyone is there at the start
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2013 00:35 GMT
#66
I won't be here for the first 24 hours. Out of SPITE.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
March 30 2013 01:00 GMT
#67
On March 30 2013 09:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I won't be here for the first 24 hours. Out of SPITE.


I don't know about 24 hours, but if you guys start on Sunday, I can guarantee I will be posting on Monday.
Not because I am temporally retarded, I am just comparatively advanced. :z

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
March 30 2013 07:22 GMT
#68
im so sorry guys /out
RIP Aaliyah
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-30 08:47:18
March 30 2013 08:44 GMT
#69
I will /in as a replacement. If a spot opens I am willing to hop in as well.
On March 26 2013 08:13 Hapahauli wrote:
Please sign-in by typing "I agree to all the rules and activity requirements in the OP."

/agree
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 30 2013 23:03 GMT
#70
/replacement or /in or /mudkipz - "I agree to all the rules and activity requirements in the OP."
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
March 31 2013 15:08 GMT
#71
On March 30 2013 10:00 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 09:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I won't be here for the first 24 hours. Out of SPITE.


I don't know about 24 hours, but if you guys start on Sunday, I can guarantee I will be posting on Monday.
Not because I am temporally retarded, I am just comparatively advanced. :z



So now its Monday... so I posted..

are we still starting Sunday?
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-31 16:48:59
March 31 2013 15:47 GMT
#72
It's sunday here :3

Starting tonight @ 07:00 TL Time.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
March 31 2013 15:53 GMT
#73
On April 01 2013 00:47 Hapahauli wrote:
It's sunday here :3

Starting tonight @ 07:00 TL Time.
TL time=Korea time I assume?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
March 31 2013 15:54 GMT
#74
this better not be an elaborate april fools hapa.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 31 2013 16:12 GMT
#75
Yep. No April fools here.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 31 2013 16:18 GMT
#76
DocH still on the list I think he needed to out?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 31 2013 16:49 GMT
#77
Updated. Mr.Cheesecake is taking his place since he was a replacement first.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
March 31 2013 22:05 GMT
#78
Aren't we starting like...now?
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
March 31 2013 22:29 GMT
#79
On April 01 2013 07:05 Lazermonkey wrote:
Aren't we starting like...now?


That was what I was thinking as well. Was waiting up for this to start, so I could be around for like the first hour or so, but if it doesn't start soon I think I will head off to bed. So don't lynch me for being inactive
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 31 2013 22:29 GMT
#80
Rofl I suck. Sorry got caught up in things. Unexpectedly busy.

I'll have to delay this 24 hours. Sorry again
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 44 45 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 266
BRAT_OK 94
JuggernautJason49
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 907
Shuttle 678
Zeus 83
soO 44
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 29
scan(afreeca) 23
Bishop 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva2166
420jenkins658
canceldota8
Counter-Strike
fl0m4348
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3308
Liquid`Hasu565
Other Games
FrodaN918
KnowMe209
Livibee160
Pyrionflax154
QueenE71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• 3DClanTV 56
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach104
• FirePhoenix29
• 80smullet 20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1783
Other Games
• Shiphtur661
• imaqtpie634
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 6m
Patches Events
20h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.