• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:49
CEST 10:49
KST 17:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8341 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 92

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 153 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 22:59 GMT
#1821
I may or may not have killed Palmar yesterday. Think "CPR doctor" though that's not what it is.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 29 2013 22:59 GMT
#1822
On March 30 2013 07:56 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 07:50 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 30 2013 00:33 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 30 2013 00:17 prplhz wrote:
On March 30 2013 00:07 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:39 cDgCorazon wrote:
Last but not least is Palmar. Looking through his filter again, I found a lot of posts talking about town reads while he was tunneling Grack. He made a lot of town reads (at least 6-7), and did not give very much explanation on many of them. However, the other stumbling block with Palmar is Grack's kill. If Palmar was scum, why would he kill his tunnel and the person that his primary scumhunting was on? I could see him being town from that, but his other actions have me worried. His random flip-flopping between Nisani and Sinani was really sketch as well, and his D1 play just worries me.


This is what I said on Palmar before. That's why I had made that post thinking about Palmar's kill.

Also in my filter (because you obviously aren't reading the thread):

On March 29 2013 07:29 cDgCorazon wrote:
Prp, would you like to start your D2 over and contribute something to the discussion? I don't understand why you are worrying about how much KP the scum have, that's just stupid setup speculation as an excuse for not contributing anything.

I want to see some reads, whether you want to show them or not.


Let me know when you are interested in actually trying.

That makes no sense at all. You are worrying about Palmar's night kill because of a post you made where you talked about how Palmar could either be town or scum? I fail to see the connection.

Rereading that post, why is it a "stumbling block" that Grackaroni was killed? It seems like you're regarding something you think points at Palmar being town as an obstacle.

You are also berating me for setup speculation when you are doing the exact same thing in this post. The big difference though, is that your setup speculation is a conclusion that make absolutely no sense (either town or scum vig, no chance of KP) while my "setup speculation" is an interesting question.


Prp, you are really grasping at nothing here. I just made a comment that explained the possible night kill. At least I didn't walk in and say "HEY GUYS, HOW MANY MAFIA DO YOU THINK THERE ARE?" which is basically you trying to shit up the thread.

Grack being killed was making the Palmar read hard because he wasn't playing a very town-oriented game but scum Palmar would not attack his tunnel target. That was the part that was confusing me.

I did not make any set-up speculation in the post you linked. I was wondering whether a town vig or a scum vig did the kill. That's a lot more valuable that mafia's KP.

Let me know when you have actual points you want to make. Attacking me with this silly nonsense isn't doing you any favors.

You mean, this wasn't good enough?


Why do you think that Palmar was hit by a vigilante and not by KP? Why do you think Hapahauli was hit by KP and not by a vigilante? Why would you ever even think that a town vigilante hits Palmar on N1?


I'm gonna step in because I believe this whole episode is a victim of a misread. You're referring to this post:

On March 29 2013 07:12 cDgCorazon wrote:
Well there is explanation for Palmar kill:

Scum afraid of him being good analyzer, kills his scumread to try and discredit him. It doesn't lead to him getting lynched, so they take him out.

Unless there is a town vig that didn't call their shot, can we assume it was a scum vig?

Alright Yamato, the clock is ticking.

##Vote: Yamato/Smurf


Corazon, as far as i can see, is talking about the shot on Grackeroni, not on Palmar.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 29 2013 23:01 GMT
#1823
On March 30 2013 07:59 prplhz wrote:
I may or may not have killed Palmar yesterday. Think "CPR doctor" though that's not what it is.


Just explain, dear?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 23:04 GMT
#1824
On March 30 2013 08:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 07:59 prplhz wrote:
I may or may not have killed Palmar yesterday. Think "CPR doctor" though that's not what it is.


Just explain, dear?

There is a possibility that I killed Palmar yesterday but I cannot be sure. My role can do something good or something bad depending on some factors but I'm not going to post any details.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 29 2013 23:07 GMT
#1825
Probably shouldn't have mentioned it at all then, sweetie.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 23:09 GMT
#1826
WELL THAT'S WHY I JUST SHUT UP ABOUT IT BUT NOW I JUST MENTIONED IT ANYWAY
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 29 2013 23:10 GMT
#1827
Marv what do you say to my contention that you referring to me multiple times as one if your top scum reads but not noticing my soft medic claim means you weren't actually trying to figure out my alignment but were instead just throwing around scum reads?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 29 2013 23:11 GMT
#1828
Prplhz why do you think everyone is voting for Subaru right now?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 23:12 GMT
#1829
who the fuck is subaru

isn't that a car
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 29 2013 23:13 GMT
#1830
Sinani got autocorrected on my phine
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 29 2013 23:14 GMT
#1831
On March 30 2013 08:10 strongandbig wrote:
Marv what do you say to my contention that you referring to me multiple times as one if your top scum reads but not noticing my soft medic claim means you weren't actually trying to figure out my alignment but were instead just throwing around scum reads?


nothing, it's dull and i've already deleted 3 posts about it but it's just not interesting enough for me to type about. Sorry.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 29 2013 23:16 GMT
#1832
On March 30 2013 08:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 08:10 strongandbig wrote:
Marv what do you say to my contention that you referring to me multiple times as one if your top scum reads but not noticing my soft medic claim means you weren't actually trying to figure out my alignment but were instead just throwing around scum reads?


nothing, it's dull and i've already deleted 3 posts about it but it's just not interesting enough for me to type about. Sorry.

It is interesting, because you did the same thing to me.

But for some reason you are holding Smurf to a different standard.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 29 2013 23:19 GMT
#1833
ok? you have your vote on me, so let's not worry about it too much
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 29 2013 23:20 GMT
#1834
On March 30 2013 08:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 08:10 strongandbig wrote:
Marv what do you say to my contention that you referring to me multiple times as one if your top scum reads but not noticing my soft medic claim means you weren't actually trying to figure out my alignment but were instead just throwing around scum reads?


nothing, it's dull and i've already deleted 3 posts about it but it's just not interesting enough for me to type about. Sorry.


Okay cool ##vote marvellocity

I get to do that bc I'm basically confirme town right now

Otherwise I'd accuse myself of acing you
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 29 2013 23:21 GMT
#1835
At least spell my name correctly, you stupid little shit
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 29 2013 23:22 GMT
#1836
On March 30 2013 08:19 marvellosity wrote:
ok? you have your vote on me, so let's not worry about it too much

Zzzzzz.

I don't want to lynch you if you are town. Quit giving up. I'm not in here yelling at everyone to vote you, and I'm trying to back off so you don't get "on tilt" or wahtever. But you're not giving us anything.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 29 2013 23:25 GMT
#1837
On March 30 2013 08:22 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 08:19 marvellosity wrote:
ok? you have your vote on me, so let's not worry about it too much

Zzzzzz.

I don't want to lynch you if you are town. Quit giving up. I'm not in here yelling at everyone to vote you, and I'm trying to back off so you don't get "on tilt" or wahtever. But you're not giving us anything.


What's there to say about his stupid claim at the start of the day?

It's blatantly obvious to anyone who's even vaguely reading the thread what the options were, and I believe I've shown myself to be attentive to the thread multiple times (for example, easily pulling up Palmar's read on you, or Smurf's blue snipe)

There's very little to say about it other than that either he's mafia, and he won't claim, or he'll claim and be counterclaimed, or he's not mafia, in which case at some stage he'll claim and not be counterclaimed. This doesn't actually require anyone bringing anything up.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 29 2013 23:26 GMT
#1838
On March 30 2013 07:32 strongandbig wrote:
question for Ryan

what happened between the end of day1 and the start of day2 that changed your read on obviousone? He was your main suspect most of day 1 and you posted a case on him (and I still think he is scum) but at the start of day2 you voted for smurf and sinani

After D2 begun and i caught up with the thread i took a full re-look to the whole game, especially my own play. I was obviously wrong about Palmar (and probably about Hapa) and trusted marv who looked town to me regarding the people i had not had time to read into (no, i have not time to read both everyone's filters + the thread so i drop out the people who do not interest me at that time, and focus on people who i find scummy + the thread).

So come D2:

I understood the Smurf thing about defending prplhz, that was really weird he was defending him based on meta before prplhz even started posting for real. Other than that there was his terribad case from D1 and rest of the stuff is in the post where i say he'll get one of my votes.

I reread sinani's filter and the guy has not done shit. I want to keep my vote on him until he starts doing something for the town.

I still think OO is scummy. The reasons from D1 have not gone anywhere. I think his N1 big posts are kinda.. I dunno. Correct me if i am wrong but for me it seems like the whole debate about analyzing the Nisani wagon is useless unless sinani flips scum. I think people should be analyzed for why they decided to vote for either of sinani/Nisani, and not "when, and only Nisani". Also in his last post he talks about marv really weirdly. This part:
Furthermore, looking for people who resisted joining the Nisani bandwagon - i.e. scum would know he would flip town and thus might not be willing to pile on it willingly - and their reasoning for doing so can help us analyze the votes. For instance, how Marv brought up Keirathi close to the end of day. Let's check where his vote was parked before that:

Rayn
Me
Nisani
Kei
Nisani

If you have a scum read on Marv then this concept makes sense, Marv distancing himself from a Nisani lynch by bringing up Kei towards the end of the day. This is, by itself not enough information to call Marv scummy, but also reflect on how he's been mostly withholding his reads while still engaging in the thread. It speaks to a certain amount of calculation that I don't think anyone would put past the skill of Marv. Then again it could be coincidental and that's why I'm waiting to see what he's going to push today and how.

A couple of things here:
1) marv's votes on me & OO were just "meh" -votes. Why bring them up as they were not "real" at all?
2) "If you have a scum read on Marv then this concept makes sense" - what does this mean? He is bringing up something to analyze marv's behaviour and then he says "if you think marv is scum, this makes sense", what? Why does it make less sense for marv to be scum if you had a townread on him?
3) But then it does not necessarily make marv scummy and if you do not have a scumread on marv you can just pass by this..?
4) So does marv's voting behaviour make sense from scum/town perspective and why? He gives out a big analyses and ends it with "we can't know what this does mean". What's the point?

I could get behind OO lynch aswell, but i want to see more from sinani now. Also from marv, and prplhz should do some scumhunting instead of "who killed that guy?" that has taken him nowhere afaik.
table for two on a tv tray
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 23:28 GMT
#1839
On March 30 2013 08:13 strongandbig wrote:
Sinani got autocorrected on my phine

what's a phine? are you just messing with me?

I think his posting remind me more of this than of this so I don't want to lynch him. I don't care that he's not around at all. There's a reason sinani206 hasn't played on this forum for a while and it probably has something to do with how other players sometimes feel about him, and I think sometimes it's even perfectly reasonable to feel that way about him (though I don't remember that he's ever ruined any game I've been in) because: sometimes sinani206 does aggravating shit for no reason. As I see it, the reason sinani206 isn't around right now is that he got bored with the game after helping to mislynch his pal and so he left. It has absolutely nothing to do with his alignment.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 29 2013 23:28 GMT
#1840
On March 30 2013 08:28 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 08:13 strongandbig wrote:
Sinani got autocorrected on my phine

what's a phine? are you just messing with me?

I think his posting remind me more of this than of this so I don't want to lynch him. I don't care that he's not around at all. There's a reason sinani206 hasn't played on this forum for a while and it probably has something to do with how other players sometimes feel about him, and I think sometimes it's even perfectly reasonable to feel that way about him (though I don't remember that he's ever ruined any game I've been in) because: sometimes sinani206 does aggravating shit for no reason. As I see it, the reason sinani206 isn't around right now is that he got bored with the game after helping to mislynch his pal and so he left. It has absolutely nothing to do with his alignment.


I don't even understand how you can type half of this stuff with a straight face.

For this reason, I have great admiration for you prplhz.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1187
GuemChi 637
Hyun 543
firebathero 373
BeSt 321
Leta 292
Soma 191
Mong 155
Shine 97
PianO 65
[ Show more ]
sSak 48
910 48
Hyuk 46
yabsab 30
HiyA 24
Bale 23
Hm[arnc] 22
ZergMaN 21
Shinee 18
Noble 14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss835
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King349
Other Games
summit1g8582
gofns5025
olofmeister1273
ceh9634
JimRising 439
KnowMe127
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick457
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos626
• Stunt423
Other Games
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 11m
Patches Events
7h 11m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.