• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:33
CEST 01:33
KST 08:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10411 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 90

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 153 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 29 2013 17:34 GMT
#1781
On March 30 2013 02:21 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 02:05 marvellosity wrote:
On March 30 2013 01:59 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2013 01:21 marvellosity wrote:
The claim is probably legit if my own role PM is anything to go by.

I can't pick out 4 mafia now for the life of me.


Who are your weakest town reads then?


Just about to dash off for Brighton.

I pretty much am going to rescind rayn, Acro, dandel as people I'm leaning town on. OO too I guess.

Kei/Cora/s&b have claims that I have no reason to disbelieve, and if you're mafia you're playing the game of your life. I'm still not seeing Oats as mafia and as Palmar thought the same and has flipped town now (:p) I have no reason to look down that avenue either.


When you get back, fill me in on your thoughts on Yamato, Sinani, and prplhz.


The first two are my top scumreads. When I mentioned in a post earlier the "sticking point" I had with yamato, I'd previously forgotten that he hates going after lurkers ahead of other targets, and yet he did so with Nisani, with no other basis that he's a lurker.

If yamato is mafia it seems very unlikely prplhz is also mafia, it just seems so hard to believe that a mafia-yamato would hard defend a mafia-prplhz on meta.

Anyway I've not left yet, am doing so now
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 29 2013 17:59 GMT
#1782
Okay. prplhz continues being terribad again when there is only little suspicion on him. S&B's claim is probably legit. I don't see a reason why would he do that as mafia.

Marv:
[b]I pretty much am going to rescind rayn, Acro, dandel as people I'm leaning town on. OO too I guess.
Elaborate please.

If you let aside Yamato, what are your current thoughts on prplhz based on his N1 & D2 contributions?[/quote]
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 29 2013 18:00 GMT
#1783
EBWOP:

Okay. prplhz continues being terribad again when there is only little suspicion on him. S&B's claim is probably legit. I don't see a reason why would he do that as mafia.

Marv:
I pretty much am going to rescind rayn, Acro, dandel as people I'm leaning town on. OO too I guess.

Elaborate please.

If you let aside Yamato, what are your current thoughts on prplhz based on his N1 & D2 contributions?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 29 2013 19:28 GMT
#1784
On March 30 2013 03:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP:

Okay. prplhz continues being terribad again when there is only little suspicion on him. S&B's claim is probably legit. I don't see a reason why would he do that as mafia.

Marv:
Show nested quote +
I pretty much am going to rescind rayn, Acro, dandel as people I'm leaning town on. OO too I guess.

Elaborate please.

If you let aside Yamato, what are your current thoughts on prplhz based on his N1 & D2 contributions?


Merely for the simple fact that if I'm envisaging 4 mafia, then people I'm at least somewhat town on must actually be mafia. Pretty much everyone who has flipped/claimed I've found suspicious to some extent, and they're (presumably) all town.

I don't see that much point thinking about prplhz until Smurf has flipped. I don't think I can see myself wanting to lynch prplhz ahead of Smurf.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2013 19:49 GMT
#1785
So at what point will we get your more detailed thoughts on those newly-null players?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 20:18 GMT
#1786
Okay I have no idea.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 20:18 GMT
#1787
Hey Hapahauli what's up?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2013 20:19 GMT
#1788
nm. working on some stuff for Noir Mini, and enjoying the torrent of posts in this thread >>
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 20:44 GMT
#1789
Hapahauli who are we lynching today?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 20:45 GMT
#1790
I don't want to lynch marvellosity anyway.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2013 20:54 GMT
#1791
On March 30 2013 05:44 prplhz wrote:
Hapahauli who are we lynching today?


I'd be screaming it in the thread if I was convinced.

Definetely Yamato.

As far as the 2nd guy, I'd appreciate some self-determination rather than open sheeping. You know who my vote's on. I dont' know where it'll be by the end of the day though.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 29 2013 21:11 GMT
#1792
On March 30 2013 05:45 prplhz wrote:
I don't want to lynch marvellosity anyway.

Why not?

What makes you think he's town? Who DO you want to lynch?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
March 29 2013 21:22 GMT
#1793
Marv, is Oats town? He's not hyperactive like usual. It's starting to make me itch.

Anyway, Sinani has disappeared, so still happy with my vote today. Sorting out the rest is a worry for tomorrow.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2013 21:30 GMT
#1794
On March 30 2013 06:22 Acrofales wrote:
Marv, is Oats town? He's not hyperactive like usual. It's starting to make me itch.

Anyway, Sinani has disappeared, so still happy with my vote today. Sorting out the rest is a worry for tomorrow.


Nope. Even if Yamato and Sinani are both scum, its highly unlikely they're the only two.

Let's not get lazy.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 21:32 GMT
#1795
On March 30 2013 05:54 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 05:44 prplhz wrote:
Hapahauli who are we lynching today?


I'd be screaming it in the thread if I was convinced.

Definetely Yamato.

As far as the 2nd guy, I'd appreciate some self-determination rather than open sheeping. You know who my vote's on. I dont' know where it'll be by the end of the day though.

I'm just kind of lost and I was hoping we could talk about it.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
March 29 2013 21:40 GMT
#1796
On March 30 2013 06:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 06:22 Acrofales wrote:
Marv, is Oats town? He's not hyperactive like usual. It's starting to make me itch.

Anyway, Sinani has disappeared, so still happy with my vote today. Sorting out the rest is a worry for tomorrow.


Nope. Even if Yamato and Sinani are both scum, its highly unlikely they're the only two.

Let's not get lazy.

Well, other than SnB's roleclaim making him confirmed town, barring a counterclaim, nothing much else has changed and I'm on a mini-break and analysing filters on my ipad with shitty internet is not fun. So... no.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 29 2013 21:41 GMT
#1797
On March 30 2013 06:32 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 05:54 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2013 05:44 prplhz wrote:
Hapahauli who are we lynching today?


I'd be screaming it in the thread if I was convinced.

Definetely Yamato.

As far as the 2nd guy, I'd appreciate some self-determination rather than open sheeping. You know who my vote's on. I dont' know where it'll be by the end of the day though.

I'm just kind of lost and I was hoping we could talk about it.


What specifically do you want to talk about?
You need to be a bit less vague in your posts.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2013 21:59 GMT
#1798
On March 30 2013 06:40 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 06:30 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2013 06:22 Acrofales wrote:
Marv, is Oats town? He's not hyperactive like usual. It's starting to make me itch.

Anyway, Sinani has disappeared, so still happy with my vote today. Sorting out the rest is a worry for tomorrow.


Nope. Even if Yamato and Sinani are both scum, its highly unlikely they're the only two.

Let's not get lazy.

Well, other than SnB's roleclaim making him confirmed town, barring a counterclaim, nothing much else has changed and I'm on a mini-break and analysing filters on my ipad with shitty internet is not fun. So... no.


Will you be on your iPad for the next 30 hours? I find that doubtful.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2013 22:01 GMT
#1799
On March 30 2013 06:32 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 05:54 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2013 05:44 prplhz wrote:
Hapahauli who are we lynching today?


I'd be screaming it in the thread if I was convinced.

Definetely Yamato.

As far as the 2nd guy, I'd appreciate some self-determination rather than open sheeping. You know who my vote's on. I dont' know where it'll be by the end of the day though.

I'm just kind of lost and I was hoping we could talk about it.


If you are confused, you should not be talking to me. While it's gratifying to sheep someone you think is town, it is not productive and doesn't serve any larger town-goal. Talk to others, like Acro for instance.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 29 2013 22:01 GMT
#1800
On March 30 2013 06:59 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 06:40 Acrofales wrote:
On March 30 2013 06:30 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2013 06:22 Acrofales wrote:
Marv, is Oats town? He's not hyperactive like usual. It's starting to make me itch.

Anyway, Sinani has disappeared, so still happy with my vote today. Sorting out the rest is a worry for tomorrow.


Nope. Even if Yamato and Sinani are both scum, its highly unlikely they're the only two.

Let's not get lazy.

Well, other than SnB's roleclaim making him confirmed town, barring a counterclaim, nothing much else has changed and I'm on a mini-break and analysing filters on my ipad with shitty internet is not fun. So... no.


Will you be on your iPad for the next 30 hours? I find that doubtful.

He said he was out of town for Easter weekend, so on iPad until Sunday.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 107
Nina 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 581
Rain 299
910 37
MaD[AoV]29
Bale 16
League of Legends
JimRising 709
Counter-Strike
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox562
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3529
Other Games
summit1g8526
shahzam431
Day[9].tv417
C9.Mang0289
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick467
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur715
• imaqtpie703
• Day9tv417
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
27m
Patches Events
16h 27m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.