• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:53
CEST 10:53
KST 17:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7502 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 91

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 153 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 22:04 GMT
#1801
using jesus as an excuse is a little cheap
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 22:06 GMT
#1802
I'm going to write something on Oatsmaster.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2013 22:22 GMT
#1803
On March 30 2013 07:06 prplhz wrote:
I'm going to write something on Oatsmaster.


So do you think he's scum, or are you just planning on diving his filter to get a read on him?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 22:24 GMT
#1804
I think he might be scum. I remember finding him really annoying in Nomination Mafia and he was town, in Personality 2 I thought that it was weird how he suddenly wasn't very annoying, Same goes for this game.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 29 2013 22:24 GMT
#1805
................................................................................................
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 29 2013 22:25 GMT
#1806
On March 30 2013 07:24 Keirathi wrote:
................................................................................................


I'll raise you one pair of elipses.
Grubby's #1 Fan
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 22:26 GMT
#1807
Hey Keirathi and cDgCorazon what have you been masoning about?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 29 2013 22:27 GMT
#1808
On March 30 2013 07:26 prplhz wrote:
Hey Keirathi and cDgCorazon what have you been masoning about?


"I just made a really stupid post, I'll just draw attention away from it."
Grubby's #1 Fan
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 22:28 GMT
#1809
On March 30 2013 07:27 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 07:26 prplhz wrote:
Hey Keirathi and cDgCorazon what have you been masoning about?


"I just made a really stupid post, I'll just draw attention away from it."

Haha that's really funny.

But really, what have you been masoning about?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 29 2013 22:30 GMT
#1810
On March 30 2013 07:28 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 07:27 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 30 2013 07:26 prplhz wrote:
Hey Keirathi and cDgCorazon what have you been masoning about?


"I just made a really stupid post, I'll just draw attention away from it."

Haha that's really funny.

But really, what have you been masoning about?


Nothing. The last thing he told me to do was stop getting Yamato mad yesterday.

Grubby's #1 Fan
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 29 2013 22:32 GMT
#1811
question for Ryan

what happened between the end of day1 and the start of day2 that changed your read on obviousone? He was your main suspect most of day 1 and you posted a case on him (and I still think he is scum) but at the start of day2 you voted for smurf and sinani
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 22:33 GMT
#1812
On March 30 2013 07:30 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 07:28 prplhz wrote:
On March 30 2013 07:27 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 30 2013 07:26 prplhz wrote:
Hey Keirathi and cDgCorazon what have you been masoning about?


"I just made a really stupid post, I'll just draw attention away from it."

Haha that's really funny.

But really, what have you been masoning about?


Nothing. The last thing he told me to do was stop getting Yamato mad yesterday.


Why don't you talk more to each other? Bouncing analysis with a confirmed townie is really awesome, no?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 29 2013 22:37 GMT
#1813
On March 28 2013 15:53 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
Really, this seems like a bullshit reason to be calling me mafia.


On March 29 2013 03:12 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
So basically, people REALLY think I'm mafia because of how little I've scumhunted.

That's easy to fix.

More coming after the dealine, in 11 hours from now.


i can get down with a smurf lynch

but can someone point me towards the best-made case on him, just so I can fully look into it?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 29 2013 22:40 GMT
#1814
sinani206
Grackaroni
Nisani201
marvellosity
Oatsmaster
Acrofales
Dandel Ion
Keirathi
raynpelikoneet
strongandbig
Palmar
cDgCorazon
Hapahauli
prplhz
ObviousOne
InsertSmurfHere
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 29 2013 22:42 GMT
#1815
On March 30 2013 07:33 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 07:30 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 30 2013 07:28 prplhz wrote:
On March 30 2013 07:27 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 30 2013 07:26 prplhz wrote:
Hey Keirathi and cDgCorazon what have you been masoning about?


"I just made a really stupid post, I'll just draw attention away from it."

Haha that's really funny.

But really, what have you been masoning about?


Nothing. The last thing he told me to do was stop getting Yamato mad yesterday.


Why don't you talk more to each other? Bouncing analysis with a confirmed townie is really awesome, no?


We already did. Before yesterday.
We don't need to share every thought with each other.

Are you going to go anywhere with this?
Grubby's #1 Fan
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 22:47 GMT
#1816
On March 30 2013 07:42 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 07:33 prplhz wrote:
On March 30 2013 07:30 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 30 2013 07:28 prplhz wrote:
On March 30 2013 07:27 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 30 2013 07:26 prplhz wrote:
Hey Keirathi and cDgCorazon what have you been masoning about?


"I just made a really stupid post, I'll just draw attention away from it."

Haha that's really funny.

But really, what have you been masoning about?


Nothing. The last thing he told me to do was stop getting Yamato mad yesterday.


Why don't you talk more to each other? Bouncing analysis with a confirmed townie is really awesome, no?


We already did. Before yesterday.
We don't need to share every thought with each other.

Are you going to go anywhere with this?

What exactly are you hoping to accomplish with your attitude?

In case it's not obvious, I'm not just buying your mason claim. That's why I am asking you about you masoning. You never explained that post that bothered me at all so I have no reason to drop my suspicions and I'm not going to unless you help me out.

So can you just answer my questions without the attitude? I'm not a very demanding player, I am simply asking for an explanation of one single post along with a description of how you are using your mason powers and you seem overly defensive, not answering and giving an attitude, and that's not helping at all.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 29 2013 22:50 GMT
#1817
On March 30 2013 00:33 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 00:17 prplhz wrote:
On March 30 2013 00:07 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:39 cDgCorazon wrote:
Last but not least is Palmar. Looking through his filter again, I found a lot of posts talking about town reads while he was tunneling Grack. He made a lot of town reads (at least 6-7), and did not give very much explanation on many of them. However, the other stumbling block with Palmar is Grack's kill. If Palmar was scum, why would he kill his tunnel and the person that his primary scumhunting was on? I could see him being town from that, but his other actions have me worried. His random flip-flopping between Nisani and Sinani was really sketch as well, and his D1 play just worries me.


This is what I said on Palmar before. That's why I had made that post thinking about Palmar's kill.

Also in my filter (because you obviously aren't reading the thread):

On March 29 2013 07:29 cDgCorazon wrote:
Prp, would you like to start your D2 over and contribute something to the discussion? I don't understand why you are worrying about how much KP the scum have, that's just stupid setup speculation as an excuse for not contributing anything.

I want to see some reads, whether you want to show them or not.


Let me know when you are interested in actually trying.

That makes no sense at all. You are worrying about Palmar's night kill because of a post you made where you talked about how Palmar could either be town or scum? I fail to see the connection.

Rereading that post, why is it a "stumbling block" that Grackaroni was killed? It seems like you're regarding something you think points at Palmar being town as an obstacle.

You are also berating me for setup speculation when you are doing the exact same thing in this post. The big difference though, is that your setup speculation is a conclusion that make absolutely no sense (either town or scum vig, no chance of KP) while my "setup speculation" is an interesting question.


Prp, you are really grasping at nothing here. I just made a comment that explained the possible night kill. At least I didn't walk in and say "HEY GUYS, HOW MANY MAFIA DO YOU THINK THERE ARE?" which is basically you trying to shit up the thread.

Grack being killed was making the Palmar read hard because he wasn't playing a very town-oriented game but scum Palmar would not attack his tunnel target. That was the part that was confusing me.

I did not make any set-up speculation in the post you linked. I was wondering whether a town vig or a scum vig did the kill. That's a lot more valuable that mafia's KP.

Let me know when you have actual points you want to make. Attacking me with this silly nonsense isn't doing you any favors.

You mean, this wasn't good enough?

Grubby's #1 Fan
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 29 2013 22:52 GMT
#1818
On March 30 2013 07:24 prplhz wrote:
I think he might be scum. I remember finding him really annoying in Nomination Mafia and he was town, in Personality 2 I thought that it was weird how he suddenly wasn't very annoying, Same goes for this game.


He was town there though? What are you getting at?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 22:56 GMT
#1819
On March 30 2013 07:50 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 00:33 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 30 2013 00:17 prplhz wrote:
On March 30 2013 00:07 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:39 cDgCorazon wrote:
Last but not least is Palmar. Looking through his filter again, I found a lot of posts talking about town reads while he was tunneling Grack. He made a lot of town reads (at least 6-7), and did not give very much explanation on many of them. However, the other stumbling block with Palmar is Grack's kill. If Palmar was scum, why would he kill his tunnel and the person that his primary scumhunting was on? I could see him being town from that, but his other actions have me worried. His random flip-flopping between Nisani and Sinani was really sketch as well, and his D1 play just worries me.


This is what I said on Palmar before. That's why I had made that post thinking about Palmar's kill.

Also in my filter (because you obviously aren't reading the thread):

On March 29 2013 07:29 cDgCorazon wrote:
Prp, would you like to start your D2 over and contribute something to the discussion? I don't understand why you are worrying about how much KP the scum have, that's just stupid setup speculation as an excuse for not contributing anything.

I want to see some reads, whether you want to show them or not.


Let me know when you are interested in actually trying.

That makes no sense at all. You are worrying about Palmar's night kill because of a post you made where you talked about how Palmar could either be town or scum? I fail to see the connection.

Rereading that post, why is it a "stumbling block" that Grackaroni was killed? It seems like you're regarding something you think points at Palmar being town as an obstacle.

You are also berating me for setup speculation when you are doing the exact same thing in this post. The big difference though, is that your setup speculation is a conclusion that make absolutely no sense (either town or scum vig, no chance of KP) while my "setup speculation" is an interesting question.


Prp, you are really grasping at nothing here. I just made a comment that explained the possible night kill. At least I didn't walk in and say "HEY GUYS, HOW MANY MAFIA DO YOU THINK THERE ARE?" which is basically you trying to shit up the thread.

Grack being killed was making the Palmar read hard because he wasn't playing a very town-oriented game but scum Palmar would not attack his tunnel target. That was the part that was confusing me.

I did not make any set-up speculation in the post you linked. I was wondering whether a town vig or a scum vig did the kill. That's a lot more valuable that mafia's KP.

Let me know when you have actual points you want to make. Attacking me with this silly nonsense isn't doing you any favors.

You mean, this wasn't good enough?


Why do you think that Palmar was hit by a vigilante and not by KP? Why do you think Hapahauli was hit by KP and not by a vigilante? Why would you ever even think that a town vigilante hits Palmar on N1?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 22:58 GMT
#1820
On March 30 2013 07:52 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 07:24 prplhz wrote:
I think he might be scum. I remember finding him really annoying in Nomination Mafia and he was town, in Personality 2 I thought that it was weird how he suddenly wasn't very annoying, Same goes for this game.


He was town there though? What are you getting at?

lol i'm going outside now
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 453
Larva 172
Hyun 50
Killer 44
scan(afreeca) 36
Bale 33
NotJumperer 33
Sharp 27
Hm[arnc] 16
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister806
edward264
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7669
Coldzera 697
ceh9627
Happy272
crisheroes154
Sick148
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Jankos994
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 7m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 7m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 7m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.