• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:46
CEST 17:46
KST 00:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War535.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7954 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 219

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 217 218 219 220 221 230 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 18 2013 14:09 GMT
#4361
On March 18 2013 22:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 22:47 Acrofales wrote:
I didn't go to the doctor. I talked to my flatmate and she said something similar happens when she uses the computer for too long without her reading glasses. I've never had eye fatigue before (and I've been using computers intensively for about 20 years), but I guess it's possible. I did spend all day at the computer.

So I just took a break from the computer and then went to bed. I'll go to an optician, but for the moment it all seems well




Anyway, I think this means we lost? Only power roles can stop us from losing? If not, then HiroPro clearly scum. Anybody buying his framer bullshit is stupid. A 1-word description of that role? Makes no sense. Lynch HiroPro.

His buddies are DarthPunk and Crossfire99.

Final two are somewhere in risk.nuke, sloosh, yamato and marvellosity.

I particularly don't like risk.nuke's play today. Yesterday I had him as an either/or with DP, but I reconsider. His push onto DP was not forceful at all... and now, with his 0 thread presence he comes in and yells how stupid town is for lynching Vivax. Where was he when this was all going on? My guess: giggling at town's stupidity in the scumQT.


Again,
WHY NO SLOOSH?


I cant read words not in red, my fault :/

Mocsta what do you have to say about the upcoming lynch?
No gg, No skill.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 18 2013 14:18 GMT
#4362
On March 18 2013 23:03 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 22:59 Mocsta wrote:
nice delurk Risk.Nuke

WHAT THE &¤%# IS WRONG WITH YOU...

"delurk", I posted an hour ago so what is your malfunction?
Because I didn't comment on your last useless post. Yes I already think Oats is town, great contribution.

i just swapped my hotkey configuration to dark grid.. gimme a break man
im frustrated enough as it is !!

All u have done is come to gloat how you were right about Vivax...and me no likey


i dont wanna speculate too much about NKs.. im hoping town hits a vet/medic prot.. maybe even a hatter

im not banking on an additional 3rd party; as 2 in 25 player game seems odd. (mind u, ig uess survivor is a shitty role.. so could be another 3rd party. if so.. maybe someone like prplhz)

what else can we do?

I mean, the sure fire lynch candidates are Crossfire/HiroPro tomorrow; and take it from there
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 18 2013 14:20 GMT
#4363
On March 18 2013 23:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 22:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 18 2013 22:47 Acrofales wrote:
I didn't go to the doctor. I talked to my flatmate and she said something similar happens when she uses the computer for too long without her reading glasses. I've never had eye fatigue before (and I've been using computers intensively for about 20 years), but I guess it's possible. I did spend all day at the computer.

So I just took a break from the computer and then went to bed. I'll go to an optician, but for the moment it all seems well




Anyway, I think this means we lost? Only power roles can stop us from losing? If not, then HiroPro clearly scum. Anybody buying his framer bullshit is stupid. A 1-word description of that role? Makes no sense. Lynch HiroPro.

His buddies are DarthPunk and Crossfire99.

Final two are somewhere in risk.nuke, sloosh, yamato and marvellosity.

I particularly don't like risk.nuke's play today. Yesterday I had him as an either/or with DP, but I reconsider. His push onto DP was not forceful at all... and now, with his 0 thread presence he comes in and yells how stupid town is for lynching Vivax. Where was he when this was all going on? My guess: giggling at town's stupidity in the scumQT.


Again,
WHY NO SLOOSH?


I cant read words not in red, my fault :/

Mocsta what do you have to say about the upcoming lynch?
im not holding my breath on a lynch; but assuming there was one. i would bank on Crossfire

everytime we wanted to vote him.. somehow, someone else came into the lynch for contention.. so im guessing crossfire is a super duper awesome mafia role, and they been trying to protect him all game

u? i assume sl0osh.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
March 18 2013 15:33 GMT
#4364
On March 18 2013 22:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 22:47 Acrofales wrote:
I didn't go to the doctor. I talked to my flatmate and she said something similar happens when she uses the computer for too long without her reading glasses. I've never had eye fatigue before (and I've been using computers intensively for about 20 years), but I guess it's possible. I did spend all day at the computer.

So I just took a break from the computer and then went to bed. I'll go to an optician, but for the moment it all seems well




Anyway, I think this means we lost? Only power roles can stop us from losing? If not, then HiroPro clearly scum. Anybody buying his framer bullshit is stupid. A 1-word description of that role? Makes no sense. Lynch HiroPro.

His buddies are DarthPunk and Crossfire99.

Final two are somewhere in risk.nuke, sloosh, yamato and marvellosity.

I particularly don't like risk.nuke's play today. Yesterday I had him as an either/or with DP, but I reconsider. His push onto DP was not forceful at all... and now, with his 0 thread presence he comes in and yells how stupid town is for lynching Vivax. Where was he when this was all going on? My guess: giggling at town's stupidity in the scumQT.


i've basically stopped playing because i've been so awful this game but

i still think 4 scum is what's being searched for, not 5

risk is probably town.


Did you disagree with my case on him marv?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 15:34 GMT
#4365
I didn't read it properly, it was just my feelings. I'll do so now.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
March 18 2013 15:34 GMT
#4366
Or rather since you obviously did, what makes you think otherwise?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 18 2013 15:35 GMT
#4367
On March 18 2013 23:20 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 23:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 18 2013 22:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 18 2013 22:47 Acrofales wrote:
I didn't go to the doctor. I talked to my flatmate and she said something similar happens when she uses the computer for too long without her reading glasses. I've never had eye fatigue before (and I've been using computers intensively for about 20 years), but I guess it's possible. I did spend all day at the computer.

So I just took a break from the computer and then went to bed. I'll go to an optician, but for the moment it all seems well




Anyway, I think this means we lost? Only power roles can stop us from losing? If not, then HiroPro clearly scum. Anybody buying his framer bullshit is stupid. A 1-word description of that role? Makes no sense. Lynch HiroPro.

His buddies are DarthPunk and Crossfire99.

Final two are somewhere in risk.nuke, sloosh, yamato and marvellosity.

I particularly don't like risk.nuke's play today. Yesterday I had him as an either/or with DP, but I reconsider. His push onto DP was not forceful at all... and now, with his 0 thread presence he comes in and yells how stupid town is for lynching Vivax. Where was he when this was all going on? My guess: giggling at town's stupidity in the scumQT.


Again,
WHY NO SLOOSH?


I cant read words not in red, my fault :/

Mocsta what do you have to say about the upcoming lynch?
im not holding my breath on a lynch; but assuming there was one. i would bank on Crossfire

everytime we wanted to vote him.. somehow, someone else came into the lynch for contention.. so im guessing crossfire is a super duper awesome mafia role, and they been trying to protect him all game

u? i assume sl0osh.

Actually thats pretty accurate.
And yes I want to see sloosh BURN
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 15:41 GMT
#4368
On March 19 2013 00:34 Stutters695 wrote:
Or rather since you obviously did, what makes you think otherwise?


Ok I had a re-read. Kinda boils down to a couple of things

1) not being around/caring for the lynch

as risk explained, deadline is 4am for him. I don't expect anyone to stay up past midnight, so *shrug*

2) risk is a bit of an asshole

yes, but that's just risk. he'll sit there and berate town as town just fine and dandy.

3) didn't really push DP

had a quick dip into risk's filter, and while he was here he did push him decently consistently.

I see very little motivation for a mafia risk to suddenly put his head above the parapet this cycle and start trying to direct town. Mafia are doing just fine and dandy beforehand. Why bother?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
March 18 2013 15:41 GMT
#4369
this game has been pretty frustrating.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
March 18 2013 16:00 GMT
#4370
right now this is the way i see it. everyone who didnt want to lynch between me or vivax or who still talked about other stuff must be town.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18463 Posts
March 18 2013 16:18 GMT
#4371
On March 19 2013 01:00 HiroPro wrote:
right now this is the way i see it. everyone who didnt want to lynch between me or vivax or who still talked about other stuff must be town.

Nice try, scum.

Anyway, I don't really feel like doing much this night: if we get another lynch tomorrow, we can think things through, but as it is, we lynch the lying DT and then take it from there.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 18 2013 16:28 GMT
#4372
If we don't lose tonight, tomorrow is lylo and you fucking lynch Marv based on his own goddamn words.

I don't care what stupid excuses you have for him being alive, it's a fucking policy lynch that he himself endorsed this very game.

Don't be stupid.
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 18 2013 16:30 GMT
#4373
On March 19 2013 01:28 yamato77 wrote:
If we don't lose tonight, tomorrow is lylo and you fucking lynch Marv based on his own goddamn words.

I don't care what stupid excuses you have for him being alive, it's a fucking policy lynch that he himself endorsed this very game.

Don't be stupid.


Again, with you saying stuff like that, marv as town is also likely to be left alive. So we lose the game on a policy lynch. Wonderful.

Again, there are at least 3 other scum hanging about, why lynch the 'lynchbait' when you can lynch one of them
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 16:31 GMT
#4374
On March 19 2013 01:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 01:28 yamato77 wrote:
If we don't lose tonight, tomorrow is lylo and you fucking lynch Marv based on his own goddamn words.

I don't care what stupid excuses you have for him being alive, it's a fucking policy lynch that he himself endorsed this very game.

Don't be stupid.


Again, with you saying stuff like that, marv as town is also likely to be left alive. So we lose the game on a policy lynch. Wonderful.

Again, there are at least 3 other scum hanging about, why lynch the 'lynchbait' when you can lynch one of them


lol ouch

fair, but ouch
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 18 2013 16:38 GMT
#4375
Because he's not lynchbait

WHEN IS MARV EVER LYNCHBAIT AS TOWN?

WTF ARE YOU ON?
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 18 2013 16:39 GMT
#4376
On March 19 2013 01:38 yamato77 wrote:
Because he's not lynchbait

WHEN IS MARV EVER LYNCHBAIT AS TOWN?

WTF ARE YOU ON?


Im on the we dont lynch marv tmr cause its stupid drug.

You want some?
No gg, No skill.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 18 2013 16:41 GMT
#4377
Scum Marv too good.

Really, props to you Marv. I was fooled for a while.
Writer@WriterYamato
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 16:42 GMT
#4378
this fake congratulation thing is really boring, yamato. you've a lot yet to learn.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
March 18 2013 21:52 GMT
#4379
marv, tell everyone how good my scum play is!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 21:54 GMT
#4380
I'd rather not, because then I'd have to comment on your play this game and I promised to be polite
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 217 218 219 220 221 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
CranKy Ducklings180
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37671
Free 1479
Horang2 316
firebathero 240
Trap 135
Zeus 130
Hyun 65
ToSsGirL 43
soO 32
Rock 20
[ Show more ]
Noble 18
Aegong 17
Bishop 16
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8178
Dendi867
XaKoH 422
420jenkins194
Counter-Strike
fl0m3959
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko443
Other Games
singsing2173
Beastyqt649
Mlord369
byalli279
mouzStarbuck230
KnowMe215
Hui .189
QueenE83
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 35
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP29
• Adnapsc2 7
• Dystopia_ 4
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 8
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1618
Other Games
• Shiphtur451
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
1h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 14m
Patches Events
23h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
OSC
1d 7h
OSC
1d 20h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.