• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:44
CEST 05:44
KST 12:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10147 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 218

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 216 217 218 219 220 230 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 18 2013 11:21 GMT
#4341
On March 18 2013 20:13 risk.nuke wrote:
Lazy yes. Dumb no.
I need your obedience, not your understanding.


How this works is you prove that someone is scum
If I agree, I sheep you and give you credit.
If not, I might call you bad or scum, depending on my mood.

So whatcha gonna do?

No gg, No skill.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
March 18 2013 11:31 GMT
#4342
On March 18 2013 20:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 16:37 risk.nuke wrote:
HiroPro, Crossfire99, prplhz, Stutters695, marvellosity, DarthPunk
5/6 of these are mafia.
But we will probably loose if we don't have any kp or other ways to stop their 3kp before dawn.


How is sloosh town.
How is Prp and stutters scum?

Like you are just throwing out a list of names.

DUMB/LAZY.


What do you think makes Prp town? I was about to write my thoughts on him in case I get shot tonight and I don't see a lot of pro-town stuff at all. The only thing that I can see making him town is necessity due to people who pretty much have to be scummers.

Day 1 he didn't do anything but say he'd be ok with a lynch on bugs who he said he didn't think was scum.

Day 2 he posted a case on BC based off of some pretty large stretches of what a meta read is and a misrepresentation of a BC post (implied BC wasn't sure why he was lynching Ver when he said it wasn't a policy lynch, but he only used policy lynch in response to someone [I believe Yamato]) and he really hasn't posted any reads since, just some back and forth with Marv.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 18 2013 11:37 GMT
#4343
Well he seems relatively active, involved in the lynch and pursued marvs roleclaim way longer than necessary to prove the point.

You dont necessarily need to post reads as town, especially since yesterday was fool vs marv. Im sure there are more people than prp who also didnt post reads.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 18 2013 11:38 GMT
#4344
EBWOP:
For filter, he is prp.
No gg, No skill.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
March 18 2013 11:56 GMT
#4345
On March 18 2013 20:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 20:13 risk.nuke wrote:
Lazy yes. Dumb no.
I need your obedience, not your understanding.


How this works is you prove that someone is scum
If I agree, I sheep you and give you credit.
If not, I might call you bad or scum, depending on my mood.

So whatcha gonna do?


DP - Doesn't care who died at lylo.
Marv - Playing like an idiot, is not an idiot.
HP - Fake dt check. + Show Spoiler +
BUT EVEN BEFORE IT SHOULD HAD BEEN FUCKING OBVIOUS THAT IF YOU WANTED TO LYNCH INTO HIRO-VIVAX HIRO WAS CLEARLY THE ONE PULLING SHIT OUT OF HIS ARSE. HE GETS BACK THE ROLE NAME. AS GOOD AS EVERY ROLE IN THIS GAME IS CUSTOM. I CAN TELL YOU THERE IS NO EASY WAY TO DESCRIBE MY ABILITY'S AND MANY OF THE ROLES I'VE SEEN. THUS HE WAS BULLSHITTING. AND VIVAX WAS CLEARLY CARING.

Crossfire - He's should had been killed a long time ago and haven't because of scum manipulation.
-------------These 4 are sure scum---------------
Stutters - While he's occasionally seems to care he's posting like an idiot and often post in ways that are some of the easiest ways to fake caring when you're scum. Like OMGUS'ing.
Prplhz - I know which 5 are scum, I just didn't want to seem arrogant so I left some margin for error. By far my weakest read. He's posted a lot like a townie but he suggested the 50/50 deal and then voted from marv -> Vivax. I think he's smarter then he's acting. He should had seen what I saw in Vivax.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 18 2013 12:04 GMT
#4346
On March 18 2013 20:56 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 20:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 18 2013 20:13 risk.nuke wrote:
Lazy yes. Dumb no.
I need your obedience, not your understanding.


How this works is you prove that someone is scum
If I agree, I sheep you and give you credit.
If not, I might call you bad or scum, depending on my mood.

So whatcha gonna do?


DP - Doesn't care who died at lylo.
Marv - Playing like an idiot, is not an idiot.
HP - Fake dt check. + Show Spoiler +
BUT EVEN BEFORE IT SHOULD HAD BEEN FUCKING OBVIOUS THAT IF YOU WANTED TO LYNCH INTO HIRO-VIVAX HIRO WAS CLEARLY THE ONE PULLING SHIT OUT OF HIS ARSE. HE GETS BACK THE ROLE NAME. AS GOOD AS EVERY ROLE IN THIS GAME IS CUSTOM. I CAN TELL YOU THERE IS NO EASY WAY TO DESCRIBE MY ABILITY'S AND MANY OF THE ROLES I'VE SEEN. THUS HE WAS BULLSHITTING. AND VIVAX WAS CLEARLY CARING.

Crossfire - He's should had been killed a long time ago and haven't because of scum manipulation.
-------------These 4 are sure scum---------------
Stutters - While he's occasionally seems to care he's posting like an idiot and often post in ways that are some of the easiest ways to fake caring when you're scum. Like OMGUS'ing.
Prplhz - I know which 5 are scum, I just didn't want to seem arrogant so I left some margin for error. By far my weakest read. He's posted a lot like a townie but he suggested the 50/50 deal and then voted from marv -> Vivax. I think he's smarter then he's acting. He should had seen what I saw in Vivax.


What exactly did you see in Vivax?
No gg, No skill.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
March 18 2013 12:12 GMT
#4347
On March 18 2013 21:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 20:56 risk.nuke wrote:
On March 18 2013 20:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 18 2013 20:13 risk.nuke wrote:
Lazy yes. Dumb no.
I need your obedience, not your understanding.


How this works is you prove that someone is scum
If I agree, I sheep you and give you credit.
If not, I might call you bad or scum, depending on my mood.

So whatcha gonna do?


DP - Doesn't care who died at lylo.
Marv - Playing like an idiot, is not an idiot.
HP - Fake dt check. + Show Spoiler +
BUT EVEN BEFORE IT SHOULD HAD BEEN FUCKING OBVIOUS THAT IF YOU WANTED TO LYNCH INTO HIRO-VIVAX HIRO WAS CLEARLY THE ONE PULLING SHIT OUT OF HIS ARSE. HE GETS BACK THE ROLE NAME. AS GOOD AS EVERY ROLE IN THIS GAME IS CUSTOM. I CAN TELL YOU THERE IS NO EASY WAY TO DESCRIBE MY ABILITY'S AND MANY OF THE ROLES I'VE SEEN. THUS HE WAS BULLSHITTING. AND VIVAX WAS CLEARLY CARING.

Crossfire - He's should had been killed a long time ago and haven't because of scum manipulation.
-------------These 4 are sure scum---------------
Stutters - While he's occasionally seems to care he's posting like an idiot and often post in ways that are some of the easiest ways to fake caring when you're scum. Like OMGUS'ing.
Prplhz - I know which 5 are scum, I just didn't want to seem arrogant so I left some margin for error. By far my weakest read. He's posted a lot like a townie but he suggested the 50/50 deal and then voted from marv -> Vivax. I think he's smarter then he's acting. He should had seen what I saw in Vivax.


What exactly did you see in Vivax?

Go back and look at his posts. He was active and trying to get something done. Filter that he sucks at mafia it was painfully clear he wasn't pushing mafia agenda but he was active and trying to lynch scum at lylo.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 18 2013 12:21 GMT
#4348
So Marv also belongs to the same category as prp right?
Why not Acro? Why not sloosh?

Like why is Prp guilty of that crime but these other people arnt?
No gg, No skill.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
March 18 2013 12:32 GMT
#4349
On March 18 2013 21:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
So Marv also belongs to the same category as prp right?
Why not Acro? Why not sloosh?

Like why is Prp guilty of that crime but these other people arnt?

Don't get me wrong. Everyone who voted vivax is guilty of being an idiot in my eyes. Every person is held individually from what I expect of them. Acrofales isn't particularly smart. He's only good at this game when he puts a lot of time into it. This game he hasn't thus I'm not expecting anything from him. Sloosh didn't vote for vivax.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 18 2013 12:34 GMT
#4350
What do you think about sloosh? What keeps him off that list for you?
No gg, No skill.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
March 18 2013 12:36 GMT
#4351
We can talk about sloosh when we've dealt with the top 4. Agree?
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 18 2013 12:47 GMT
#4352
But I think DP and Hiro scumteam doesnt make sense.

DP tried to get people off Vivax.

Also why would marv setup a double lynch based on his check on a fellow scum player? Makes no sense.

Crossfire should die, as well as sloosh IMO.
No gg, No skill.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 18 2013 13:00 GMT
#4353
On March 18 2013 20:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
How this works is you prove that someone is scum
If I agree, I sheep you and give you credit.
If not, I might call you bad or scum, depending on my mood.

So whatcha gonna do?


Gents, this is precisely why Oats is town

For all those in the future that play with Oats, this is him in a nutshell, and why me n Marv had such strong reads on him within 1/2 a day.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 18 2013 13:47 GMT
#4354
I didn't go to the doctor. I talked to my flatmate and she said something similar happens when she uses the computer for too long without her reading glasses. I've never had eye fatigue before (and I've been using computers intensively for about 20 years), but I guess it's possible. I did spend all day at the computer.

So I just took a break from the computer and then went to bed. I'll go to an optician, but for the moment it all seems well




Anyway, I think this means we lost? Only power roles can stop us from losing? If not, then HiroPro clearly scum. Anybody buying his framer bullshit is stupid. A 1-word description of that role? Makes no sense. Lynch HiroPro.

His buddies are DarthPunk and Crossfire99.

Final two are somewhere in risk.nuke, sloosh, yamato and marvellosity.

I particularly don't like risk.nuke's play today. Yesterday I had him as an either/or with DP, but I reconsider. His push onto DP was not forceful at all... and now, with his 0 thread presence he comes in and yells how stupid town is for lynching Vivax. Where was he when this was all going on? My guess: giggling at town's stupidity in the scumQT.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 18 2013 13:53 GMT
#4355
On March 18 2013 22:47 Acrofales wrote:
I didn't go to the doctor. I talked to my flatmate and she said something similar happens when she uses the computer for too long without her reading glasses. I've never had eye fatigue before (and I've been using computers intensively for about 20 years), but I guess it's possible. I did spend all day at the computer.

So I just took a break from the computer and then went to bed. I'll go to an optician, but for the moment it all seems well




Anyway, I think this means we lost? Only power roles can stop us from losing? If not, then HiroPro clearly scum. Anybody buying his framer bullshit is stupid. A 1-word description of that role? Makes no sense. Lynch HiroPro.

His buddies are DarthPunk and Crossfire99.

Final two are somewhere in risk.nuke, sloosh, yamato and marvellosity.

I particularly don't like risk.nuke's play today. Yesterday I had him as an either/or with DP, but I reconsider. His push onto DP was not forceful at all... and now, with his 0 thread presence he comes in and yells how stupid town is for lynching Vivax. Where was he when this was all going on? My guess: giggling at town's stupidity in the scumQT.


Again,
WHY NO SLOOSH?
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 13:54 GMT
#4356
On March 18 2013 22:47 Acrofales wrote:
I didn't go to the doctor. I talked to my flatmate and she said something similar happens when she uses the computer for too long without her reading glasses. I've never had eye fatigue before (and I've been using computers intensively for about 20 years), but I guess it's possible. I did spend all day at the computer.

So I just took a break from the computer and then went to bed. I'll go to an optician, but for the moment it all seems well




Anyway, I think this means we lost? Only power roles can stop us from losing? If not, then HiroPro clearly scum. Anybody buying his framer bullshit is stupid. A 1-word description of that role? Makes no sense. Lynch HiroPro.

His buddies are DarthPunk and Crossfire99.

Final two are somewhere in risk.nuke, sloosh, yamato and marvellosity.

I particularly don't like risk.nuke's play today. Yesterday I had him as an either/or with DP, but I reconsider. His push onto DP was not forceful at all... and now, with his 0 thread presence he comes in and yells how stupid town is for lynching Vivax. Where was he when this was all going on? My guess: giggling at town's stupidity in the scumQT.


i've basically stopped playing because i've been so awful this game but

i still think 4 scum is what's being searched for, not 5

risk is probably town.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
March 18 2013 13:56 GMT
#4357
I was asleep because the deadline is 4.am for me. And yeah, my play today that you don't like one bit is heavily incriminating that I am in league with HiroPro DarthPunk and Crossfire. You're just butt hurt because I called you bad. Well hey, you are. Grow up.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 18 2013 13:59 GMT
#4358
nice delurk Risk.Nuke
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 14:00 GMT
#4359
On March 18 2013 22:59 Mocsta wrote:
nice delurk Risk.Nuke


don't do this. de-lurking = posting. he has to post.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
March 18 2013 14:03 GMT
#4360
On March 18 2013 22:59 Mocsta wrote:
nice delurk Risk.Nuke

WHAT THE &¤%# IS WRONG WITH YOU...

"delurk", I posted an hour ago so what is your malfunction?
Because I didn't comment on your last useless post. Yes I already think Oats is town, great contribution.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Prev 1 216 217 218 219 220 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings52
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 172
PiLiPiLi 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3544
ViBE136
Bale 29
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
Counter-Strike
taco 585
Other Games
summit1g7057
JimRising 590
WinterStarcraft471
C9.Mang0281
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1033
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP115
• davetesta29
• practicex 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1120
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 16m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.