• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:53
CEST 23:53
KST 06:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11487 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 196

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 194 195 196 197 198 230 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 16 2013 16:33 GMT
#3901
well that's just mean
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 16 2013 16:34 GMT
#3902
can we have that roleclaim now
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 16:34 GMT
#3903
and your vote is just stupid

we're even then?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
March 16 2013 16:34 GMT
#3904
I eventually conceded marv was town given that everyone else in town thought so too. You can see this because when Foolishness comes in with his big post I get all excited (hey I'm not the only one!) and same when supersoft initially came in. It is incredibly difficult to mentally decide that you are correct and everyone else in town isn't. My confidence in my play isn't at that level.

The biggest information from the night kills was that Foolishness is town and that the bulk majority of his effort was directed at marv, and that cora was almost certainly town given the high KP.

Marv admits himself that he looks terrible if cora flips town. Well cora did flip town but marv made up stuff to say otherwise. I felt strongly against that, but again, everyone else in town thought so too.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 16:34 GMT
#3905
I think I just commented on the roleclaim. Not very long ago in fact. Maybe even only 5 minutes ago.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 16 2013 16:35 GMT
#3906
On March 17 2013 01:34 slOosh wrote:
I eventually conceded marv was town given that everyone else in town thought so too. You can see this because when Foolishness comes in with his big post I get all excited (hey I'm not the only one!) and same when supersoft initially came in. It is incredibly difficult to mentally decide that you are correct and everyone else in town isn't. My confidence in my play isn't at that level.

The biggest information from the night kills was that Foolishness is town and that the bulk majority of his effort was directed at marv, and that cora was almost certainly town given the high KP.

Marv admits himself that he looks terrible if cora flips town. Well cora did flip town but marv made up stuff to say otherwise. I felt strongly against that, but again, everyone else in town thought so too.


What are you saying here? That everyone sheeped marv so his play is invaild? huh?
No gg, No skill.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 16 2013 16:36 GMT
#3907
yes you have, a roleclaim will make me reconsider. do you have any reason not to roleclaim?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 16:36 GMT
#3908
On March 17 2013 01:34 slOosh wrote:
I eventually conceded marv was town given that everyone else in town thought so too. You can see this because when Foolishness comes in with his big post I get all excited (hey I'm not the only one!) and same when supersoft initially came in. It is incredibly difficult to mentally decide that you are correct and everyone else in town isn't. My confidence in my play isn't at that level.

The biggest information from the night kills was that Foolishness is town and that the bulk majority of his effort was directed at marv, and that cora was almost certainly town given the high KP.

Marv admits himself that he looks terrible if cora flips town. Well cora did flip town but marv made up stuff to say otherwise. I felt strongly against that, but again, everyone else in town thought so too.


Yes, slOosh, this post really looks although you agreed just because everyone else said so.

Oh wait. No. It says you went back and reread everything and agreed with what I said.

On March 16 2013 05:37 slOosh wrote:
I think ... I figured out why I'm so bad ... the themed games screw with me. Nomination, PYPower, Liar Game ... all of it fits together... anyways,

Yea so I shut up and did some serious reading. It seems like different play fueled my paranoia of you into a scummy interpretation. For instance, upon rereading you are right that cora's behavior around lynch is strange, but I would say that it is knowing that he has the power to control the lynch but choosing to instead martyr that gives himself away, not the he knew he was gonna die (probably because I've seen plenty of townies pull this "kill me so with my flip you realize player X is scum", which it seemed like what he was doing).

Upon reading your two big posts I agree with and it was the kind of thing I was initially looking for when Foolishness initially made the case. When you picked out the kill order, I really believed that is a null point, because I saw a reason why I would want scum yamato flip first, and I think supersoft also said he wanted to flip yamato first (but didn't explain until later I think). What saw as scummy on review is that he went yamato => crossfire => marv, not yamato => marv => crossfire, because there would be no point in putting crossfire before marv. Again, same conclusion but using different information.

I apologize the undue stress placed upon you marv. It's just the misfortune of having a new category of player I call themedtownslOosh which seems to play pretty poorly. Yea. Foolishness scum. My bad. If I'm still unreadable and you still want to lynch me that's totally understandable. In the meantime I'm just gonna have to build my reads from base up, unless you want me to focus on something neutral / less talked about to see if we come to the same conclusions.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 16:37 GMT
#3909
On March 17 2013 01:36 prplhz wrote:
yes you have, a roleclaim will make me reconsider. do you have any reason not to roleclaim?


I have no reason to roleclaim, and if you're dumb enough to vote for me on the basis of that, your vote isn't worth worrying about anyway.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
March 16 2013 16:37 GMT
#3910
On March 17 2013 01:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 01:34 slOosh wrote:
I eventually conceded marv was town given that everyone else in town thought so too. You can see this because when Foolishness comes in with his big post I get all excited (hey I'm not the only one!) and same when supersoft initially came in. It is incredibly difficult to mentally decide that you are correct and everyone else in town isn't. My confidence in my play isn't at that level.

The biggest information from the night kills was that Foolishness is town and that the bulk majority of his effort was directed at marv, and that cora was almost certainly town given the high KP.

Marv admits himself that he looks terrible if cora flips town. Well cora did flip town but marv made up stuff to say otherwise. I felt strongly against that, but again, everyone else in town thought so too.


What are you saying here? That everyone sheeped marv so his play is invaild? huh?

I'm not commenting on marv's play here, I'm commenting on my own.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
March 16 2013 16:39 GMT
#3911
Yea, marv is just splitting hairs, and isn't doing it for the purpose of getting a correct lynch. Doy.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 16:40 GMT
#3912
On March 17 2013 01:39 slOosh wrote:
Yea, marv is just splitting hairs, and isn't doing it for the purpose of getting a correct lynch. Doy.


how is that splitting hairs?

you specifically just said you agreed becaue everyone else said so.

I show you a post where you say you went back and reread everything and agreed with what i said.

how is that splitting hairs? are you incapable of basic reading comprehension?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 16 2013 16:40 GMT
#3913
On March 17 2013 01:37 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 01:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:34 slOosh wrote:
I eventually conceded marv was town given that everyone else in town thought so too. You can see this because when Foolishness comes in with his big post I get all excited (hey I'm not the only one!) and same when supersoft initially came in. It is incredibly difficult to mentally decide that you are correct and everyone else in town isn't. My confidence in my play isn't at that level.

The biggest information from the night kills was that Foolishness is town and that the bulk majority of his effort was directed at marv, and that cora was almost certainly town given the high KP.

Marv admits himself that he looks terrible if cora flips town. Well cora did flip town but marv made up stuff to say otherwise. I felt strongly against that, but again, everyone else in town thought so too.


What are you saying here? That everyone sheeped marv so his play is invaild? huh?

I'm not commenting on marv's play here, I'm commenting on my own.


So how in any way is this related to marv alignment?
You want to get him lynched, you got to put in the work.
No gg, No skill.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 16 2013 16:41 GMT
#3914
On March 17 2013 01:37 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 01:36 prplhz wrote:
yes you have, a roleclaim will make me reconsider. do you have any reason not to roleclaim?


I have no reason to roleclaim, and if you're dumb enough to vote for me on the basis of that, your vote isn't worth worrying about anyway.

seriously.

if you're town, you're dead tonight. i don't believe in any more protective roles. you also don't have a power yourself to survive because you would have used that on day1.

i'd like to know your role so i can see if it makes sense to me how you have used it so far.

so can we please see a roleclaim. there's no reason not to.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 16:42 GMT
#3915
sorry prplhz, I'm not pitching my role usage for your satisfaction.

and yes i'll antagonise you into voting me because I think it's silly.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
March 16 2013 16:45 GMT
#3916
On March 17 2013 01:41 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 01:37 marvellosity wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:36 prplhz wrote:
yes you have, a roleclaim will make me reconsider. do you have any reason not to roleclaim?


I have no reason to roleclaim, and if you're dumb enough to vote for me on the basis of that, your vote isn't worth worrying about anyway.

seriously.

if you're town, you're dead tonight. i don't believe in any more protective roles. you also don't have a power yourself to survive because you would have used that on day1.

i'd like to know your role so i can see if it makes sense to me how you have used it so far.

so can we please see a roleclaim. there's no reason not to.
This actually sounds entirely reasonable and logical.
Fe fi fo fum.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18464 Posts
March 16 2013 16:46 GMT
#3917
On March 17 2013 01:36 prplhz wrote:
yes you have, a roleclaim will make me reconsider. do you have any reason not to roleclaim?

Why? What about Marv's roleclaim is going to make you reconsider?

Actually there is one thing: Marv claimed he was protecting DI, yet DI ended up dead. Either someone shot Marv despite it being completely obvious DI had some form of protection on him (and scum therefore guessed correctly about exactly how DI's role worked), DI was doublestacked and there were 6!!! shots fired last night, or DI was not protected.

Marv, can you explain what you did last night?
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 16 2013 16:47 GMT
#3918
On March 17 2013 01:46 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 01:36 prplhz wrote:
yes you have, a roleclaim will make me reconsider. do you have any reason not to roleclaim?

Why? What about Marv's roleclaim is going to make you reconsider?

Actually there is one thing: Marv claimed he was protecting DI, yet DI ended up dead. Either someone shot Marv despite it being completely obvious DI had some form of protection on him (and scum therefore guessed correctly about exactly how DI's role worked), DI was doublestacked and there were 6!!! shots fired last night, or DI was not protected.

Marv, can you explain what you did last night?

why wouldn't i reconsider in face of new information?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
March 16 2013 16:47 GMT
#3919
On March 17 2013 01:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 01:37 slOosh wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:34 slOosh wrote:
I eventually conceded marv was town given that everyone else in town thought so too. You can see this because when Foolishness comes in with his big post I get all excited (hey I'm not the only one!) and same when supersoft initially came in. It is incredibly difficult to mentally decide that you are correct and everyone else in town isn't. My confidence in my play isn't at that level.

The biggest information from the night kills was that Foolishness is town and that the bulk majority of his effort was directed at marv, and that cora was almost certainly town given the high KP.

Marv admits himself that he looks terrible if cora flips town. Well cora did flip town but marv made up stuff to say otherwise. I felt strongly against that, but again, everyone else in town thought so too.


What are you saying here? That everyone sheeped marv so his play is invaild? huh?

I'm not commenting on marv's play here, I'm commenting on my own.


So how in any way is this related to marv alignment?
You want to get him lynched, you got to put in the work.

Lol ok Oats is scum too. I was never using the explanation to push marv. He wants me to put in work to get marv lynched but he himself isn't pushing for anyone's lynch. At LYLO. Lazy scum busted.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 16:49 GMT
#3920
On March 17 2013 01:46 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 01:36 prplhz wrote:
yes you have, a roleclaim will make me reconsider. do you have any reason not to roleclaim?

Why? What about Marv's roleclaim is going to make you reconsider?

Actually there is one thing: Marv claimed he was protecting DI, yet DI ended up dead. Either someone shot Marv despite it being completely obvious DI had some form of protection on him (and scum therefore guessed correctly about exactly how DI's role worked), DI was doublestacked and there were 6!!! shots fired last night, or DI was not protected.

Marv, can you explain what you did last night?


yes. I got distracted by Fool's flip. I was roleblocked.

What you see in the thread is what you get. There is literally no way for me to change my night action other than posting in the thread.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 194 195 196 197 198 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14300
Shuttle 375
White-Ra 222
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm90
League of Legends
Doublelift3809
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4878
Other Games
summit1g9300
FrodaN2332
Liquid`RaSZi2057
C9.Mang0299
crisheroes294
ToD277
Livibee185
Pyrionflax162
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• musti20045 38
• Adnapsc2 28
• HeavenSC 12
• Sammyuel 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Shiphtur535
• WagamamaTV301
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 7m
Replay Cast
1h 7m
OSC
14h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.