• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:53
CEST 20:53
KST 03:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11642 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 194

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 192 193 194 195 196 230 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 14:48 GMT
#3861
ok, DP. Here's why you're mafia.

On March 15 2013 01:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Hey marv. I am not going to get through everything I need to and as it's 4am I am rather tired. Could you be a dear and link me your case on foolishness and the main rebuttal?


On March 15 2013 01:56 DarthPunk wrote:
That was really easy once I found the relevant posts.

##Vote: Foolishness


On March 16 2013 23:44 DarthPunk wrote:

You and I both know that things changed after foolishness flipped green. especially after all that shit flinging between you two. You may think that your filter and alignment is easy to read but it really isn't. that fight with foolishness was about as enlightening as a quagmire.
You will do what you want. And that is fine. But I request a case on who you think is mafia to make things easier.

Like it or not the reality is that you are as much of a question mark as I am to several people.

you have to be realistic.

bed time.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 14:49 GMT
#3862
On March 16 2013 23:46 marvellosity wrote:
I am being realistic, go do what I say and come back to me.


don't tell me what to do. I will just ignore you unless I actually want to do it. Also I have read your filter. It was a nightmare. And I am still pretty worried about you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 14:49 GMT
#3863
##Vote: DarthPunk
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 14:53 GMT
#3864
On March 16 2013 23:48 marvellosity wrote:
ok, DP. Here's why you're mafia.

Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 01:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Hey marv. I am not going to get through everything I need to and as it's 4am I am rather tired. Could you be a dear and link me your case on foolishness and the main rebuttal?


Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 01:56 DarthPunk wrote:
That was really easy once I found the relevant posts.

##Vote: Foolishness


Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 23:44 DarthPunk wrote:

You and I both know that things changed after foolishness flipped green. especially after all that shit flinging between you two. You may think that your filter and alignment is easy to read but it really isn't. that fight with foolishness was about as enlightening as a quagmire.
You will do what you want. And that is fine. But I request a case on who you think is mafia to make things easier.

Like it or not the reality is that you are as much of a question mark as I am to several people.

you have to be realistic.

bed time.



Because I sheeped you after being in the game for three hours? and have now stopped blindly sheeping you after being far more well informed? I don't know about you but that seems totally reasonable to me and in no way says anything about me being mafia. You should know that and I do know that. It's 2 am i'm closing everything. Feel free to post as much as you want on why I am scum i'll get back to you tomorrow.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 14:54 GMT
#3865
On March 16 2013 23:49 marvellosity wrote:
##Vote: DarthPunk


You are playing really badly or are scum. Nice case. Night!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 14:54 GMT
#3866
On March 16 2013 23:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 23:48 marvellosity wrote:
ok, DP. Here's why you're mafia.

On March 15 2013 01:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Hey marv. I am not going to get through everything I need to and as it's 4am I am rather tired. Could you be a dear and link me your case on foolishness and the main rebuttal?


On March 15 2013 01:56 DarthPunk wrote:
That was really easy once I found the relevant posts.

##Vote: Foolishness


On March 16 2013 23:44 DarthPunk wrote:

You and I both know that things changed after foolishness flipped green. especially after all that shit flinging between you two. You may think that your filter and alignment is easy to read but it really isn't. that fight with foolishness was about as enlightening as a quagmire.
You will do what you want. And that is fine. But I request a case on who you think is mafia to make things easier.

Like it or not the reality is that you are as much of a question mark as I am to several people.

you have to be realistic.

bed time.



Because I sheeped you after being in the game for three hours? and have now stopped blindly sheeping you after being far more well informed? I don't know about you but that seems totally reasonable to me and in no way says anything about me being mafia. You should know that and I do know that. It's 2 am i'm closing everything. Feel free to post as much as you want on why I am scum i'll get back to you tomorrow.


No. I showed you the posts yesterday regarding Foolish's case and my rebuttal. And you found them SO convincing you said it was "really easy" and voted Foolishness immediately.

Now those very same posts are "as enlightening as a quagmire". You're changing your stance on them to suit your agenda. It's pretty clear.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 16 2013 14:55 GMT
#3867
On March 16 2013 23:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 23:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok about Marv.
This is from Hero, he rolled scum

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=384953&user=140487

The amount of bullshit he posts he is incredible compared to in this game.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=400204&user=140487

Yeah.

So marv is town.

Ok, ONTO THE LYNCH>



If you want anyone to listen to you, ever. You need to post more explanation than two links and then declaring marv is town.


You clearly didnt read the games.
Now go back, read both filters and tell me that he is the same alignment. Go on.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 14:56 GMT
#3868
Just to make it clear in 2 bullet points

- yesterday DP read the posts on Foolish and found them so convincing that it was so easy to vote for him
- today he finds them as enlightening as a quagmire

No.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 14:56 GMT
#3869
On March 16 2013 23:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 23:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2013 23:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok about Marv.
This is from Hero, he rolled scum

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=384953&user=140487

The amount of bullshit he posts he is incredible compared to in this game.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=400204&user=140487

Yeah.

So marv is town.

Ok, ONTO THE LYNCH>



If you want anyone to listen to you, ever. You need to post more explanation than two links and then declaring marv is town.


You clearly didnt read the games.
Now go back, read both filters and tell me that he is the same alignment. Go on.


I am not going to read two filters that is a ridiculous ask. Just a short summary with some relevant examples would be nice.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 14:56 GMT
#3870
Thought you were going to bed, bitchypoos?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 16 2013 14:58 GMT
#3871
On March 16 2013 23:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 23:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 16 2013 23:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2013 23:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok about Marv.
This is from Hero, he rolled scum

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=384953&user=140487

The amount of bullshit he posts he is incredible compared to in this game.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=400204&user=140487

Yeah.

So marv is town.

Ok, ONTO THE LYNCH>



If you want anyone to listen to you, ever. You need to post more explanation than two links and then declaring marv is town.


You clearly didnt read the games.
Now go back, read both filters and tell me that he is the same alignment. Go on.


I am not going to read two filters that is a ridiculous ask. Just a short summary with some relevant examples would be nice.


Its all 1 liners, dont worry. It doesnt take very long.

You dont even have to read the whole thing
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 14:58 GMT
#3872
On March 16 2013 23:56 marvellosity wrote:
Just to make it clear in 2 bullet points

- yesterday DP read the posts on Foolish and found them so convincing that it was so easy to vote for him
- today he finds them as enlightening as a quagmire

No.


If you want the truth. The reason it was so easy is because the opposing cop checked was mentioned in something I read. And I did not yet know that you had to declare it until I read through a heap more things. I had been in the game 3 hours at that point but when someone says opposing cop checks and you are town it suddenly becomes really easy.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 16 2013 14:58 GMT
#3873
Oh and I thought DP had a decent shot at being scum. Instead he's not
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 14:59 GMT
#3874
On March 16 2013 23:56 marvellosity wrote:
Thought you were going to bed, bitchypoos?


You have a penchant for keeping me up past my bedtime.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 15:01 GMT
#3875
Then why didn't you say that at the time? You said the relevant posts, the ones I pointed you to.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 15:02 GMT
#3876
Oh and If anyone says that you and foolishness did not shit up the thread they are a liar. It is plain for all the world to see. Adieu!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 15:04 GMT
#3877
On March 17 2013 00:01 marvellosity wrote:
Then why didn't you say that at the time? You said the relevant posts, the ones I pointed you to.

no the relevant post is the one that said there were opposing cop checks. You are being blatantly manipulative now.

Which is weird because manipulation comes from pushing an agenda rather than seeking the truth. Which are you doing with me?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 15:04 GMT
#3878
gone 4 realz.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 15:05 GMT
#3879
On March 17 2013 00:04 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 00:01 marvellosity wrote:
Then why didn't you say that at the time? You said the relevant posts, the ones I pointed you to.

no the relevant post is the one that said there were opposing cop checks. You are being blatantly manipulative now.

Which is weird because manipulation comes from pushing an agenda rather than seeking the truth. Which are you doing with me?


You asked for Foolish's case and the rebuttal

I told you where to find them

You came back and said it was easy

what am I manipulating? You're telling me something totally unverifiable after the fact and accusing me of manipulating? Are you for real?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 15:08 GMT
#3880
On March 17 2013 00:05 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 00:04 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 17 2013 00:01 marvellosity wrote:
Then why didn't you say that at the time? You said the relevant posts, the ones I pointed you to.

no the relevant post is the one that said there were opposing cop checks. You are being blatantly manipulative now.

Which is weird because manipulation comes from pushing an agenda rather than seeking the truth. Which are you doing with me?


You asked for Foolish's case and the rebuttal

I told you where to find them

You came back and said it was easy

what am I manipulating? You're telling me something totally unverifiable after the fact and accusing me of manipulating? Are you for real?


The way you present your argument is that the relevant posts are the posts in which you pointed me towards. they are not. And anyone with half a brain would KNOW that deciphering your mess was impossible to be easy. it was ONLY easy because of the cop check. and after that I just sheeped you because you are a good player until I could catch up with the thread. Ciao
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 192 193 194 195 196 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1174
TKL 409
IndyStarCraft 278
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1174
ByuN 490
TKL 409
IndyStarCraft 278
Reynor 237
EmSc Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28224
Calm 2500
Shuttle 376
Mini 173
White-Ra 144
firebathero 93
Mong 55
scan(afreeca) 22
soO 14
Sacsri 6
[ Show more ]
ZZZero.O 4
Dota 2
Gorgc11268
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3599
Liquid`Hasu490
MindelVK6
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2321
fl0m2091
FrodaN1737
summit1g1022
olofmeister842
B2W.Neo788
Khaldor448
Beastyqt294
crisheroes169
Livibee164
Mew2King72
ToD61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 13
EmSc2Tv 13
angryscii 10
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 28
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach57
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV589
Other Games
• imaqtpie1174
• Shiphtur606
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
7m
BSL Open Qualifier
7m
OSC
4h 7m
Replay Cast
4h 7m
OSC
17h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.