• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:24
CEST 01:24
KST 08:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8797 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 193

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 191 192 193 194 195 230 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 16 2013 13:31 GMT
#3841
I'll try to let this basically be my last post and I don't mind calling you all bad, so beware. I think the game's lost anyway but you can keep humping marv's leg before he uses it to kick you under a bus (town and mafia alike)

It's a realistic scenario mafia goes all-in on this one, they just need a mislynch to win the game. Corazon was town and even if you don't think so you should stick to worst-case scenario to make your decisions in.
With this, yamato looks somewhat better. I'd have expected him to hard-defend marv all the way as scum since it would have been pretty easy.
I still don't believe he's town however simply for his play but if he's bussing his teammate I'm fine with it, he's going to find some reason to change his mind anyway in case town goes the wrong road again.

We had 2 fake roleclaims from marv with this (Cop and medic)
Scum preferred to kill village idiot dandel instead of simply doublestacking marv? Take your pick.

Marv said we lynch him at lylo? We lynch him at lylo. By his own words. If he doesn't stick to them it's just another lie.

Prplhz is likely marv's scumbuddy cause marv poked at his scumslip (in a not very damning way) and then dropped going after it when prplhz claimed to have read it somewhere. somefuckingwhere. Day2 marv refused to comment on both this and his acrofales read and still doesn't pay attention to acrofales. So I think these guys are connected by alignment. It's not my only point but we should go into that later.

Stutters has to claim where his sleeper cell came from. Who contacted him, cause that guy (the "mason") is likely scum, might also just be bad but have to evaluate first. However contacting stutters shows it was some kind of guy who tried to talk the weak of spirit into doing bad things. Reveal the snake.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 16 2013 13:36 GMT
#3842
What Vivax?

So you are in favour of lynching Marv, and you wont post for the next 26 hours?

Vivax, read Dandels role. Marv cannot die when Dandel is ALIVE. ALIVE!!!
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 14:04 GMT
#3843
yamato, literally nothing in that case shows I'm mafia
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 16 2013 14:05 GMT
#3844
We had 2 fake roleclaims from marv with this (Cop and medic)

Now you are just lying Vivax.

Not cool.

Not cool.

No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 14:06 GMT
#3845
On March 16 2013 20:33 prplhz wrote:
hey marv why do you put any faith at all in a cop check

that you announced beforehand

also what other powers do you have on that joat?


I said repeatedly I don't

why don't you read the thread?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 16 2013 14:13 GMT
#3846
Crossfire is scum.

Discuss.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 14:15 GMT
#3847
On March 16 2013 20:33 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 20:24 marvellosity wrote:
I don't think Stutters is mafia tho


Obviously. If you think I am mafia.


No, go read my post from last night, and read about what other ppl said about his vigi thing. It seems more townie.

The fact that both you and slOosh are pushing Stutters makes me think it's pretty likely he's town.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 16 2013 14:17 GMT
#3848
Stop sniping posts Marv and address the bigger issue here.
WHO DO YOU WANT TO LYNCH?
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 14:18 GMT
#3849
On March 16 2013 22:31 Vivax wrote:

Prplhz is likely marv's scumbuddy cause marv poked at his scumslip (in a not very damning way) and then dropped going after it when prplhz claimed to have read it somewhere. somefuckingwhere. Day2 marv refused to comment on both this and his acrofales read and still doesn't pay attention to acrofales. So I think these guys are connected by alignment. It's not my only point but we should go into that later.



Stuff like this is so bad it almost makes me cry.

So I see my scumbuddy do this horrible mafia slip, I'm the only one in the thread to call him out for it, I know there's apparently no satisfactory answer for it, yet I do it anyway.

yooooooohoooooooooooooooo. Do you have something called ability to do basic logic?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 14:19 GMT
#3850
On March 16 2013 23:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Stop sniping posts Marv and address the bigger issue here.
WHO DO YOU WANT TO LYNCH?


I've said it to at least 3 other players and I'll say it to you.

Don't ever tell me what to do again.

One of slOosh/Crossfire/DP. I have to go back and re-read in light of Fool's flip to see which though.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 16 2013 14:21 GMT
#3851
No.
You tell me why you are sniping posts off earlier pages, if its not gonna lead up to anything.

No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 14:26 GMT
#3852
On March 16 2013 23:15 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 20:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2013 20:24 marvellosity wrote:
I don't think Stutters is mafia tho


Obviously. If you think I am mafia.


No, go read my post from last night, and read about what other ppl said about his vigi thing. It seems more townie.

The fact that both you and slOosh are pushing Stutters makes me think it's pretty likely he's town.


the vig thing could have happened to him as scum/town. So that shouldn't make any difference to a read on him. And tat is why I ignored it.

further, you are making associations before flips with at least one person whom you are wrong about (me) and the only stated reason that you have is that I am scum because "hurr durr vet balance." or that you 'don't like' my posts

Seriously you keep implying that I am scum with nothing behind it. Why don't you either make a case on me or drop it and make a case on whoever it is you want to lynch.

I am having a really hard time reading you right now because I am torn between you just playing really really badly which is not something I would expect or that you are scum with a giant filter and few slip ups. The thing is though I read a lot of that game in which you were scum with ZB and you had an enormous filter in that game. And that was a mini.

So please do something. pursue your largest scum read. It is really important for town to be able to read your alignment right now. Probably the most important thing period.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 14:30 GMT
#3853
On March 16 2013 23:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
No.
You tell me why you are sniping posts off earlier pages, if its not gonna lead up to anything.



when things are incorrect they need to be shown as incorrect
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 14:31 GMT
#3854
inb4 you tell me not to tell you what to do. View it as a request at your convenience if you prefer.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 14:35 GMT
#3855
On March 16 2013 23:26 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 23:15 marvellosity wrote:
On March 16 2013 20:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2013 20:24 marvellosity wrote:
I don't think Stutters is mafia tho


Obviously. If you think I am mafia.


No, go read my post from last night, and read about what other ppl said about his vigi thing. It seems more townie.

The fact that both you and slOosh are pushing Stutters makes me think it's pretty likely he's town.


the vig thing could have happened to him as scum/town. So that shouldn't make any difference to a read on him. And tat is why I ignored it.

further, you are making associations before flips with at least one person whom you are wrong about (me) and the only stated reason that you have is that I am scum because "hurr durr vet balance." or that you 'don't like' my posts

Seriously you keep implying that I am scum with nothing behind it. Why don't you either make a case on me or drop it and make a case on whoever it is you want to lynch.

I am having a really hard time reading you right now because I am torn between you just playing really really badly which is not something I would expect or that you are scum with a giant filter and few slip ups. The thing is though I read a lot of that game in which you were scum with ZB and you had an enormous filter in that game. And that was a mini.

So please do something. pursue your largest scum read. It is really important for town to be able to read your alignment right now. Probably the most important thing period.


If you want to read my alignment, you should have done so already. Go back to those posts I made in response to Foolishness, and tell me if they were unnatural or if I twisted anything in there, because I'm pretty damn sure I didn't. Don't compare a 20 page filter in 5 days to a 35 page filter after 2 either, please.

The only blight on my alignment is the fact that I was wrong about Foolishness, so if you can genuinely read those posts I made in response to him as faked and my reasoning was wrong, then call me mafia. Otherwise there's nothing.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 14:40 GMT
#3856
Realistically that's the blight on supersoft's alignment too, as he fully agreed with me and had Foolish in bright red.

Fortunately for that guy, he flipped town already.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 16 2013 14:41 GMT
#3857
Ok about Marv.
This is from Hero, he rolled scum

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=384953&user=140487

The amount of bullshit he posts he is incredible compared to in this game.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=400204&user=140487

Yeah.

So marv is town.

Ok, ONTO THE LYNCH>

No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 14:44 GMT
#3858
On March 16 2013 23:35 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 23:26 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2013 23:15 marvellosity wrote:
On March 16 2013 20:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2013 20:24 marvellosity wrote:
I don't think Stutters is mafia tho


Obviously. If you think I am mafia.


No, go read my post from last night, and read about what other ppl said about his vigi thing. It seems more townie.

The fact that both you and slOosh are pushing Stutters makes me think it's pretty likely he's town.


the vig thing could have happened to him as scum/town. So that shouldn't make any difference to a read on him. And tat is why I ignored it.

further, you are making associations before flips with at least one person whom you are wrong about (me) and the only stated reason that you have is that I am scum because "hurr durr vet balance." or that you 'don't like' my posts

Seriously you keep implying that I am scum with nothing behind it. Why don't you either make a case on me or drop it and make a case on whoever it is you want to lynch.

I am having a really hard time reading you right now because I am torn between you just playing really really badly which is not something I would expect or that you are scum with a giant filter and few slip ups. The thing is though I read a lot of that game in which you were scum with ZB and you had an enormous filter in that game. And that was a mini.

So please do something. pursue your largest scum read. It is really important for town to be able to read your alignment right now. Probably the most important thing period.


If you want to read my alignment, you should have done so already. Go back to those posts I made in response to Foolishness, and tell me if they were unnatural or if I twisted anything in there, because I'm pretty damn sure I didn't. Don't compare a 20 page filter in 5 days to a 35 page filter after 2 either, please.

The only blight on my alignment is the fact that I was wrong about Foolishness, so if you can genuinely read those posts I made in response to him as faked and my reasoning was wrong, then call me mafia. Otherwise there's nothing.



You and I both know that things changed after foolishness flipped green. especially after all that shit flinging between you two. You may think that your filter and alignment is easy to read but it really isn't. that fight with foolishness was about as enlightening as a quagmire.
You will do what you want. And that is fine. But I request a case on who you think is mafia to make things easier.

Like it or not the reality is that you are as much of a question mark as I am to several people.

you have to be realistic.

bed time.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 14:46 GMT
#3859
I am being realistic, go do what I say and come back to me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 14:47 GMT
#3860
On March 16 2013 23:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok about Marv.
This is from Hero, he rolled scum

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=384953&user=140487

The amount of bullshit he posts he is incredible compared to in this game.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=400204&user=140487

Yeah.

So marv is town.

Ok, ONTO THE LYNCH>



If you want anyone to listen to you, ever. You need to post more explanation than two links and then declaring marv is town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 191 192 193 194 195 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O167
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 481
ZZZero.O 153
Hyun 142
Dota 2
monkeys_forever390
League of Legends
Doublelift4075
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3806
Other Games
summit1g14818
FrodaN1520
JimRising 425
KnowMe213
Livibee200
ViBE124
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV160
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• Adnapsc2 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1300
Other Games
• imaqtpie1036
• Shiphtur568
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 36m
Patches Events
15h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 36m
OSC
23h 36m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.