• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:50
CEST 13:50
KST 20:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9623 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 191

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 189 190 191 192 193 230 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 16 2013 09:53 GMT
#3801
On March 16 2013 18:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
MARV WHERE ARE YOU MARV.

Mocsta, you are under the burden of having to prove yamato scum, I dont have to prove him as town.
How many times have you seen someone 'waste' their confirmed townie status? I have done it.
That isnt the basis for a scumread.

When is the last time you read his filter?

If you didnt notice, my key target is Vivax.

I am saying Yamato needs scrutiny and so does DP.

(1) My focus is Vivax.. what have you say about that?

(2) In regards to what you said with Yam.. Im saying you vehemently defending yam, and not even bothering to provide a counter for against the solid points already raised. This is remidning me of Corazon.. so many never botehred to refute my points or marvs or anyone else hunting corazon.. saying what you just said... yet now.. *YOU* are the one who is adamant corazon is scum.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 10:19 GMT
#3802
Just saw the flips... wow.

My world has come tumbling down around me because if Foolishness is town then he's become really, really bad at it and that's pretty soul crushing. Back a bit later.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
March 16 2013 10:23 GMT
#3803
Marv, you claimed a parity check on Ver-Foolish. What does that say now.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 16 2013 10:29 GMT
#3804
On March 16 2013 18:53 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 18:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
MARV WHERE ARE YOU MARV.

Mocsta, you are under the burden of having to prove yamato scum, I dont have to prove him as town.
How many times have you seen someone 'waste' their confirmed townie status? I have done it.
That isnt the basis for a scumread.

When is the last time you read his filter?

If you didnt notice, my key target is Vivax.

I am saying Yamato needs scrutiny and so does DP.

(1) My focus is Vivax.. what have you say about that?

(2) In regards to what you said with Yam.. Im saying you vehemently defending yam, and not even bothering to provide a counter for against the solid points already raised. This is remidning me of Corazon.. so many never botehred to refute my points or marvs or anyone else hunting corazon.. saying what you just said... yet now.. *YOU* are the one who is adamant corazon is scum.

Where are the solid points? Inactivity isnt one because yamato has been active.
The shot wasnt one cause its townie.

I think Vivax is scum. I dont see your point.
Isnt it obvious?

Marv, when you finish rebuilding your world, what is the basis for your Vivax read?
No gg, No skill.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
March 16 2013 10:34 GMT
#3805
Also, disregarding marvs check which I'm not fully sure I trust in lylo. I think crossfire is the safest lynch.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 16 2013 10:39 GMT
#3806
On March 16 2013 19:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
The shot wasnt one cause its townie.

I dont think it is anymore.

And I already gave my reasoning why, but will summarise it for you

The shot by itself, is definitely a townie-type action..

That doesnt make him town... the issue is akin to Vivax in mafia LX.. he fake claimed vig and everyone wouldnt vote him. After PROVING the claim was fake, i still had to claim my blue role to get everyone board.

Now Yamato has been controversial; some have given town reads, some have given scum reads.. but most of the town reads were based on the "anonymous vig action".. not his actual play.

We into Day 3; and I cant give yamato a free ride just because he did a "townie-type action".. he needs to be town cos of actual play.. the inactivity isnt helping him; but it isnt an excuse for low quality posts either. He clearly has the time to make 1 liner quips; so why not detailed analysis?


And seroiously dude, stop asking about for a case. I am trying to generate discussion here, not seal a vote.
We cant afford a mislynch today, and I think jumping in with a case is the worse thing we can do. All it is going to do is flare up emotions; when we need logic and reasoned play.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 16 2013 10:39 GMT
#3807
On March 16 2013 19:34 risk.nuke wrote:
Also, disregarding marvs check which I'm not fully sure I trust in lylo. I think crossfire is the safest lynch.

I dunno if your roleplaying or not.. but now would be the time to expand.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 16 2013 10:44 GMT
#3808
So who do you want to lynch TODAY?
I assume yamato isnt on the table right?
No gg, No skill.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 16 2013 10:49 GMT
#3809
Foolishness isn't flipped in the OP, can you update that?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 16 2013 10:53 GMT
#3810
Doing this for my own benefit, mostly. Consolidating my thoughts about peoples' play OBJECTIVELY, WITHOUT FLIP ASSOCIATIONS, because I can't rely on them.

Vivax - Town "meta" is to be spammy and dumb as he is this game, but it's ridiculous that he's continued to be confirmed against me the whole game. Perhaps it is possible he is town and this stupid, even likely. It's always difficult to discern his alignment, but if Foolish is actually town then he looks considerably better, because I look like scum to even the best TL town player in history.

Crossfire99 - Useless and lurky. Objectively, the dude is probably mafia. No reason for me to think he's town whatsoever.

wherebugsgo as Chezinu, lynched day one - third party, lynch was completely uninformative.

risk.nuke - shows some mild curiosity at times, but is overall uninvolved in this mess of a game. I don't see any emotion in that filter at all. Compare to his posting in Fruity to accurately read his alignment

HiroPro - maintains suspicions on lynchbait stutters throughout the game, but again is another player who is overall quite uninvolved and MIGHT be mafia. the more I look at this list, the more I see there's a lot of these.

prplhz - as far as meta is concerned, his overall trollish and snipey attitude leads me to believe he might be mafia. As town in Nomination, he did actually try and seem involved. I think he's likely scum, given his low profile. With zero pressure, he has produced less than nothing, which is absurd.

marvellosity - the absolute hardest player for me to read this game, especially without involving flips. While he seems emotionally involved, he was DEAD FUCKING WRONG, and spammed away 30+ pages of filter being wrong. Aside from his tunnel of Foolish, I don't know anything about what this dude thinks of the game. I think there is a chance he is mafia, simply because oif how hard he tunneled and how much he refused to get off it. Lynching marv is difficult business, though, so I don't know what to say there.

VisceraEyes as prplhz, killed night one - had similar reads to mine at death, and was wrong on quite a few. Will reread to see if there's stuff he noticed that I missed.

Intact replaced by Dandel Ion - dead but largely lurky anyway. role usage would have been nice to know. check filter for crumbs

austinmcc - lots of lengthy analyses, and has played the most pro-town of anyone in the game. no reason to suspect him.

BloodyC0bbler as RebirthOfLegend, killed night one - suspected me, and what else? will have to review.

Kurumi as wherebugsgo, killed day one - aksjdfaslfjkdghjkdsfgLSKJDGHFUYGASDFGKAHDSFG

Oatsmaster - blates town. no fucking way he's mafia and still posting

Stutters695 - who the fuck knows. probably town, given past games.

strongandbig - same as VE. Similar reads to mine, and was wrong. will review

slOosh - tunneled me for a long time, which is not good. will review and compare to nomination

Foolishness - if the flips is true, I might have to consider killing marv. ugh.

Mocsta - might be mafia, due to his very low involvement. however, he is still playing the game, so i can't just nail him yet

iamperfection - similar to dandel, IMO.

Ver replaced by DarthPunk - one case is on lynchbait. ugh. fuck replacements.

Acrofales - Probably town. right about Cora and had his doubts about Foolish, yet still consented to killing him. mafia have no reason to change their opinion like that on a town player.

cDgCorazon as Palmar, lynched day two - DEATH MILLER, because his tunnel of me was not in line with town Corazon rationality.

Promethelax - me and him think the fucking same. thinks marv is town, so we'll see.

yamato77 - peeps be wanting to lynch me for my lazy play this game, I understand. I HATE HUGE GAMES.

supersoft as syllogism, killed night one - came around to scum Fool/town me/town marv. another point in the marv = town column

All in all, there are a few people posting a lot and a lot posting almost nothing. Something tells me there is 1 or two active scum at most and the rest lurkers. If I had to guess:

HIRO/PRPLHZ/CROSS

AND...

Either Marv or Vivax, but probably marv at this point.
Writer@WriterYamato
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 11:05 GMT
#3811
Ok. Stutters is not lynchbait. He is actually doing a really good job of flying under the radar and not getting himself into arguments.

Lynchbait do obviously stupid stuff which scum try and lynch them for. Things like Yamato's Vig shot would be lynch bait IMO. Stutters does not. He does what he needs to to not be looked at but doesn't actually contribute much.

A good comparison would be Djodref from Mario Mini. He looked to be actively contributing, was doing enough to be called town but was actually contributing nothing and was so fucused on one small thing the whole time hid it really well.

Also I don;t care about the sleeper cell thing. That could actually be a genuine power or not. A townie could have chosen him and he just told the truth or not. That is not integral to my case. The case is that stutters has done nothing but has done it so well that he is successfully flying under the radar.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 16 2013 11:07 GMT
#3812
Stutters always does nothing, dude.

ALWAYS.
Writer@WriterYamato
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 11:11 GMT
#3813
On March 16 2013 19:23 risk.nuke wrote:
Marv, you claimed a parity check on Ver-Foolish. What does that say now.


just for balance reasons alone DP has to be mafia but i don't think i'm gonna get town to lynch on that
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 11:12 GMT
#3814
On March 16 2013 20:11 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 19:23 risk.nuke wrote:
Marv, you claimed a parity check on Ver-Foolish. What does that say now.


just for balance reasons alone DP has to be mafia but i don't think i'm gonna get town to lynch on that


GTFO. seriously.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 11:13 GMT
#3815
The way that the "Vet's" have played vet balance is a joke and complete bollocks besides.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 11:14 GMT
#3816
On March 16 2013 20:07 yamato77 wrote:
Stutters always does nothing, dude.

ALWAYS.


Yeha when stutters actually does nothing he get's modkilled for inactivity. Stutters isn't doing nothing. He is flying under the radar. that is doing something.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 11:14 GMT
#3817
On March 16 2013 20:13 DarthPunk wrote:
The way that the "Vet's" have played vet balance is a joke and complete bollocks besides.


find me a normal game ever that doesn't have one or two vets on the scumteam and then tell me it's bollocks

thanks
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 16 2013 11:14 GMT
#3818
by 'normal' i meant normal-sized
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 11:16 GMT
#3819
On March 16 2013 20:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 20:13 DarthPunk wrote:
The way that the "Vet's" have played vet balance is a joke and complete bollocks besides.


find me a normal game ever that doesn't have one or two vets on the scumteam and then tell me it's bollocks

thanks


So Ver is the only 'vet' other than foolishness? everyone knows you are at least as good as foolishness/ver ever was and there are lots of other very very good players in the game.

Also I KNOW it's bollocks because I KNOW the game was balanced like that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 11:16 GMT
#3820
Ebwop *Wasn't
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 189 190 191 192 193 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM785
IndyStarCraft 153
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 785
Lowko404
mouzHeroMarine 279
IndyStarCraft 153
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37599
Free 6212
Jaedong 1290
BeSt 567
Soulkey 487
Horang2 416
Larva 267
Soma 244
Zeus 226
Hyun 132
[ Show more ]
Last 120
sorry 112
Pusan 81
Mind 80
actioN 78
Sexy 78
Shinee 44
soO 39
ToSsGirL 18
scan(afreeca) 18
yabsab 17
Aegong 12
zelot 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5661
Dendi715
XaKoH 417
XcaliburYe211
canceldota16
Counter-Strike
byalli634
Other Games
gofns30598
singsing2319
Coldzera 704
B2W.Neo633
Pyrionflax296
ToD131
trigger6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 16
• StrangeGG 15
• Gemini_19 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
League of Legends
• Jankos3905
Upcoming Events
Online Event
10m
TaKeTV 57
CranKy Ducklings1
AI Arena Tournament
5h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 10m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.