• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:33
CEST 03:33
KST 10:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9454 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 189

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 187 188 189 190 191 230 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 16 2013 03:21 GMT
#3761
How the fuck is Foolish that wrong about me

I do not trust that flip whatsoever
Writer@WriterYamato
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 03:24 GMT
#3762
On March 16 2013 12:21 yamato77 wrote:
How the fuck is Foolish that wrong about me

I do not trust that flip whatsoever


You think that foolishness was red that flipped green? The precedent for altering flips was set with corazon and the announcement etc. You think that there is a power to alter flips with an announcement and then another power to alter flips with nothing at all?

I don't buy that and it falls far too heavily into the realm of bastard hosting for my liking I am afraid.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
March 16 2013 03:28 GMT
#3763
Well I got a notification saying my sleeper cell KP has been used so that explains one of the KP.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 16 2013 03:28 GMT
#3764
Errr. WTF. How can Foolishness be town? This game is making no sense.

Reevaluating everything. Going to reevaluate Foolishness' reads.

Also, if Foolishness is town, Xfire is almost certainly scum. Pretty much his only saving grace was the nuke. But he had the nuke aimed at a townie, so disregard that.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 16 2013 03:29 GMT
#3765
something about his role seems off

I'm going to look at this game again and see what I can gleam
Writer@WriterYamato
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 03:32 GMT
#3766
On March 16 2013 12:28 Stutters695 wrote:
Well I got a notification saying my sleeper cell KP has been used so that explains one of the KP.


Or you are scum and that explains one of the KP.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
March 16 2013 03:33 GMT
#3767
DP you might not have noticed but with Cora the announcement was twelve hours after the flip.

I find it hard to believe that a death framer would have multiple shots however so I doubt we'll see anything. :/
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 16 2013 03:33 GMT
#3768
Kill marv.

Currently just scum in the thread so ignore the case against stutters. He did something stupid but isnt scum unlike these other guys.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 03:35 GMT
#3769
On March 16 2013 12:33 Stutters695 wrote:
DP you might not have noticed but with Cora the announcement was twelve hours after the flip.

I find it hard to believe that a death framer would have multiple shots however so I doubt we'll see anything. :/


Stutters you may not have noticed but the flip had an announcement of the announcement.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 16 2013 03:35 GMT
#3770
On March 16 2013 12:29 yamato77 wrote:
something about his role seems off

I'm going to look at this game again and see what I can gleam

Well, I see no reason to single Foolishness out of the daypost. There is nothing to distinguish him from the other flips. So either everybody is scum or nobody. I don't believe Foolishness is a death miller without any notification like we had with Cora.

(And for the slow-witted, everybody can't be scum because we would have too many scummers and this would be endgame. Not to mention scum used their KP to self-destruct).

Also, assuming Stutters is telling the truth (says nothing about the alignment of him or his sleeper cell, mind you. Presumably neither scum nor a 3rd party cell would mind killing Foolishness), there is still at least 1 KP too many.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 16 2013 03:40 GMT
#3771
On March 16 2013 12:33 Vivax wrote:
Kill marv.

Currently just scum in the thread so ignore the case against stutters. He did something stupid but isnt scum unlike these other guys.

I probably agree with you on Stutters. Have to reevaluate Marv before doing anything of the kind. Him being alive might be because of DI.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 16 2013 03:41 GMT
#3772
Also, either DP was being framed, Marv was bullshitting about doing a parity check, or DP is scum.

Vivax, you once again breadcrumbed stuff. Any results?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2013 03:42 GMT
#3773
On March 16 2013 12:40 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 12:33 Vivax wrote:
Kill marv.

Currently just scum in the thread so ignore the case against stutters. He did something stupid but isnt scum unlike these other guys.

I probably agree with you on Stutters. Have to reevaluate Marv before doing anything of the kind. Him being alive might be because of DI.


That thing about DI is actually true. Marv being alive isn't doesn't actually look as bad as I thought it does.

But you really need to read my case on stutters. It is actually good.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 16 2013 03:46 GMT
#3774
On March 16 2013 12:42 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 12:40 Acrofales wrote:
On March 16 2013 12:33 Vivax wrote:
Kill marv.

Currently just scum in the thread so ignore the case against stutters. He did something stupid but isnt scum unlike these other guys.

I probably agree with you on Stutters. Have to reevaluate Marv before doing anything of the kind. Him being alive might be because of DI.


That thing about DI is actually true. Marv being alive isn't doesn't actually look as bad as I thought it does.

But you really need to read my case on stutters. It is actually good.

You have done something now. You've made a case on lynchbait. I will take you into account when I reevaluate everything, but my scumread on you had nothing to do with Foolishness. It's just that my scumreads were clearly completely wrong. Hell, it's making me think Cora is town and the death miller WAS in fact just the first 12 hours.

I am doubting everything right now.

Fuck. I'm gonna sleep on things.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 16 2013 03:56 GMT
#3775
I counted players. 14 players. If we mislynch we lose.

Marv said we should lynch him at lylo, so that's what we do now.

Then yamato.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 16 2013 03:58 GMT
#3776
Some of that has to be vig shots, like Iamp and SnB? Wtf.

Also yamato isnt dead.

And unless scum doublestacked Dandel, which is unlikely due to the kp involved, marv is lying.


And Marv is very likely to be scum.

Especially with his 180 on crossfire.

I would want to lynch crossfire first though.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 16 2013 03:59 GMT
#3777
Yes scummy post cause I want to lynch marv but then I want to lynch crossfire.

Whatever.

The reason why I dont want to lynch marv just yet is that he might not be scum, you never know.

However the longer he stays alive, the more likely it is that Marv is scum.

So just hedging our bets.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 16 2013 04:02 GMT
#3778
Actually misread Dandel's role. Im a silly bunny.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Ok.

This means someone hit Marv probably. Which makes him not scum..
Because dandel is basically a bodyguard.

Grr.

Marv what in your reads has changed?
No gg, No skill.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
March 16 2013 04:19 GMT
#3779
@DPs case:

First, Cross wasn't one of my accusers any time during d1.

This was probably lost in filter reading since I don't quote that much on my phone but nearly every d1 post (after I stopped rping) was either a question or a direct response to someone.

You also haven't played with me recently (have you?). Themed and LIX have been much more sheepish than previous games. I'd also suggest you check YANMM where, despite being dumb, I tunnel the shit out of Vivax once I'm sure he's scum (and he's my main read before as well).

I noticed a distinct lack of mentioning Crossfire at all. Now that foolish is flipped and he doesn't have the excuse he targeted scum with a nuke, what do you think about him DP?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 16 2013 04:32 GMT
#3780
You guys are really the worst of the worst.
I really hope you are not town oats, bud sadly i currently think you might be.

Marv announced he would protect dandel.

Also scum knew dandel was prltecting marv but didn't doublestack. They shot him for jubjubs like u to go around and argue marv is town.
Prev 1 187 188 189 190 191 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings93
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 135
Sharp 54
Bale 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
NeuroSwarm209
League of Legends
Doublelift4022
Counter-Strike
taco 510
Other Games
summit1g7172
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0351
ViBE169
ToD84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick681
BasetradeTV172
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 138
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP90
• poizon28 41
• davetesta27
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra871
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 27m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 27m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 27m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.