• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:35
CEST 17:35
KST 00:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War195.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11246 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 103

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 230 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 13 2013 00:24 GMT
#2041
On March 13 2013 09:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 08:58 marvellosity wrote:
On March 13 2013 08:53 Foolishness wrote:
If only marvellosity could play every game like Fivetouch.

I'm even doubting myself that they are the same person.


If only you could play the game like you're genuinely invested and not randomly lie for no good reason.

I'm even doubting that you're the great scumhunter and townie of legend.

What I find hilarious is how he used the fact that he always reads you as scum to push this idea that you must be scum, but is trying to use the fact that you're so easy to read as town as evidence that you must be scum.

Something doesn't add up here...


I was going to save it for my post later, but this all over. Absolutely all over.

Foolish left his series of lies about 'always finding me scum' that it must have been the game I was smurfing where he found me scum. The game where I lynched mafia over and over.

Now he's saying that he can't believe FiveTouch was me, with the obvious implication that FiveTouch played very well under that alias. Except, apparently he found me mafia under that alias.

Funny.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2013 00:29 GMT
#2042
Also Risk.Nuke I forgot about that dude.

This is one of the lurky towns :|

Anyway I'm off to bed. Marv might or might not be scum remember my words.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 13 2013 00:30 GMT
#2043
Marv might or might not be scum. I'll remember that always.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 13 2013 00:32 GMT
#2044
On March 13 2013 08:02 marvellosity wrote:
giving helpful advice without actually having to find mafia is a really typical way for mafia to behave. i do it all the time. you probably do too.


my favorite case that i ever made was on supersoft for doing this kind of advice giving and then not following it. it is totally something he does as mafia
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 13 2013 00:33 GMT
#2045
Do people still want to kill crossfire?
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 13 2013 00:37 GMT
#2046
On March 13 2013 09:33 Foolishness wrote:
Do people still want to kill crossfire?

I have a feeling that reading the thread will answer this question <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2013 00:42 GMT
#2047
I would (yeah still not in bed I need another shot fo F5), so consider me a supporter for the lynch tomorrow, along with yamato still.

I just noticed he told Hiro to not be aggressive on Kurumi for roleplaying but then defended yamato for the vig shot on him so yeah, that looks strange and not consistent.

What I found scummy afterwards was the fact he wanted to get me lynched for me for having a slight townread on him. Doesn't make much sense. When I'm town and someone reads me correctly I don't think that dude is scum as a reflex.

Also, yamato might or might not be scum, changed my mind :>
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2013 00:43 GMT
#2048
On March 12 2013 18:01 Mocsta wrote:
[Crossfire99=Vig]Probably scum
My read has shifted.
I thought this guy was trying to communicate better by dropping the roleplaying act.
I also thought he was genuinely trying to aid town with his final posts.. i.e.
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 11:00 Crossfire99 wrote:
Sorry I played so terribly. I deserve to be lynched. Watch vivax because he pegged me as town even though i played like crap. Watch out for dandel. he might be scum but i'm not sure cause i've only been scum when i've played with him.
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 11:19 Crossfire99 wrote:
Uh is there anything specific you guys want me to focus on to make sure I spend some time on before the lynch? I'm trying to catch up, but need to know what would be the most helpful.
Those posts read as a sincere plea from a townie to me.

The problem is what eventuated from that plea.

(1) he calls out SS with his Dandel Ion scum read
&
(2) the meat and veg of his late-cycle contribution(s)
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 12 2013 11:48 Crossfire99 wrote:
Yeah I am unsure on Yamato, so I don't want to lynch him. There's some good and bad. It's good that he calls out super. It's good that he wants to lynch bugs. It's good that he claimed his kill of kurumi. It was bad that he actually killed kurumi. It's weird that he want from instantly voting me at the very beginning of the game, to me only be a possibility of a lynch later on + Show Spoiler +
On March 12 2013 02:02 yamato77 wrote:
The delay for my role was built in.

As for my Marv read... Hm. Gonna have to reread his filter closely.

Super, I will say, is being especially useless and obviously lurky.

Nothing has changed about Bugs.

Not sold on Cross/Stutters, but the possibility exists there. Not good lynches.

Sloosh needs more attention for being a useless pile of lurking shit,

, to don't lynch me. He'll have to be looked into more.

I definitely still want to lynch wbg cause he's done nothing but attack kurumi even when he knew he was modconfirmed town, plus he just trolled the thread when called out and doesn't even care about doing anything. I'm keeping my vote on wbg.


Decides to stand in the middle with one of the key discussion topics: Yamato.
If you finish with "He'll have to be looked into more" & don't add anything new to the discussion, why bother to comment in the first place? Reads as a guy looking to contribute, without making an effort.
&
(3)Ends up sticking with his sheep vote on WBG, after promising to "catch up on the thread and focus on key areas"...

Basically, Crossfire99 sold me on the emotional plea; and now that I have had to chance to review what the outcome of his focus is.. I am left severely disappointed.

The late-cycle contributions were on par with when he was roleplaying.

I think Crossfire99 would make a superb vig target tonight.

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2013 00:43 GMT
#2049
On March 13 2013 09:33 Foolishness wrote:
Do people still want to kill crossfire?

Yes

as per post above
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2013 00:49 GMT
#2050
Btw there are various categories of people arguing in yamato's favour but I notice that only a few say he's likely not mafia cause he announced the shot as anonymous dayvig when I think he had to do it for his role to work:

Acrofales, Crossfire, prplhz and some other guys I don't remember maybe.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
March 13 2013 00:53 GMT
#2051
On March 13 2013 09:33 Foolishness wrote:
Do people still want to kill crossfire?
Raise your hand if you're confused by this.

I don't particularly see him caring whether or not town wants to kill some guy that he has stated he doesn't have the strongest read on.

If he's scum, this is going to be some kind of distraction or nonsense, because we've only recently stopped discussing other nonsense. Or perhaps it's a setup to him "vigging" crossfire.

That would be absolute balls, because I don't think anyone is going to accept that he has nearly no reads of his own, yet vigs a guy he's not entirely sure on because thread wants it?

Alternative is it's some kind of town thing going on. Which still doesn't make any sense. WHAT IS THIS POST?
Fe fi fo fum.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 13 2013 00:58 GMT
#2052
Well I'm here and caught up, not really motivated to do anything atm.
I'll most likely just get shot in 2 hours, so I'm real lazy now.

have some reads for those that care about that.

lynch those:
foolish
crossfire
vivax


Marv is town, I guarantee it.
iamp/prome/ve/acro most likely town but not so sure on those.

gut says austin and cora are possible scummers too. Should be relatively easy to tell in time. both not priorities imo.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2013 01:00 GMT
#2053
On March 13 2013 09:58 Dandel Ion wrote:
Well I'm here and caught up, not really motivated to do anything atm.
I'll most likely just get shot in 2 hours, so I'm real lazy now.

have some reads for those that care about that.

lynch those:
foolish
crossfire
vivax


Marv is town, I guarantee it.
iamp/prome/ve/acro most likely town but not so sure on those.

gut says austin and cora are possible scummers too. Should be relatively easy to tell in time. both not priorities imo.

Hold up a sec here

Why are you close to being shot?

And why have you got iamp and acro has likely town.
Even prome who knows iamp well is concerned with the state of his play.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 13 2013 01:04 GMT
#2054
On March 13 2013 10:00 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 09:58 Dandel Ion wrote:
Well I'm here and caught up, not really motivated to do anything atm.
I'll most likely just get shot in 2 hours, so I'm real lazy now.

have some reads for those that care about that.

lynch those:
foolish
crossfire
vivax


Marv is town, I guarantee it.
iamp/prome/ve/acro most likely town but not so sure on those.

gut says austin and cora are possible scummers too. Should be relatively easy to tell in time. both not priorities imo.

Hold up a sec here

Why are you close to being shot?

And why have you got iamp and acro has likely town.
Even prome who knows iamp well is concerned with the state of his play.

Even Prome can be wrong.

I'm obviously going to get shot cause I'm da best townie around, medics should still protect marvello though.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 13 2013 01:05 GMT
#2055
talk about "feels forced"
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
March 13 2013 01:08 GMT
#2056
Seriously...Foolishness post. Odd. Out of place.

Yes?
Fe fi fo fum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 13 2013 01:09 GMT
#2057
Yes. It does. Especially considering the heat he's under, you'd think a fire would be under his ass to contribute something. A general observation question about thread sentiment is...not contribution.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 13 2013 01:23 GMT
#2058
From the General Guide to Mafia (keep in mind this is in the town section):
On January 09 2012 15:49 Incognito wrote:
Posting in the Thread

A. General Posting Strategy

You should not post without a plan or agenda.

You honestly think I'm asking a question to something I don't know? tsk tsk! Gotta read between the lines
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 13 2013 01:28 GMT
#2059
On March 13 2013 10:23 Foolishness wrote:
From the General Guide to Mafia (keep in mind this is in the town section):
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 15:49 Incognito wrote:
Posting in the Thread

A. General Posting Strategy

You should not post without a plan or agenda.

You honestly think I'm asking a question to something I don't know? tsk tsk! Gotta read between the lines


They are reading between the lines, and you're missing it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 13 2013 01:28 GMT
#2060
On March 13 2013 09:42 Vivax wrote:
I would (yeah still not in bed I need another shot fo F5), so consider me a supporter for the lynch tomorrow, along with yamato still.

I just noticed he told Hiro to not be aggressive on Kurumi for roleplaying but then defended yamato for the vig shot on him so yeah, that looks strange and not consistent.

What I found scummy afterwards was the fact he wanted to get me lynched for me for having a slight townread on him. Doesn't make much sense. When I'm town and someone reads me correctly I don't think that dude is scum as a reflex.

Also, yamato might or might not be scum, changed my mind :>


VIVAX. I want to might or might not be scum. Please.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33219
Calm 5234
Bisu 2774
Jaedong 1091
Horang2 655
BeSt 480
Rush 430
Soma 400
Larva 336
Stork 321
[ Show more ]
Light 254
ZerO 198
Zeus 191
Snow 179
Free 116
910 114
Mind 111
Barracks 106
Sea.KH 60
Killer 56
Liquid`Ret 52
Hyun 46
Mong 40
Shinee 40
ToSsGirL 33
Trap 32
Bale 24
Terrorterran 23
sorry 22
Aegong 21
Rock 20
Hm[arnc] 16
Sexy 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7979
XaKoH 427
Counter-Strike
fl0m4116
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes567
Other Games
singsing2315
hiko931
B2W.Neo556
Mlord396
Lowko337
mouzStarbuck221
DeMusliM195
Livibee176
Hui .174
RotterdaM106
Trikslyr75
QueenE70
KnowMe57
Mew2King54
ZerO(Twitch)16
FrodaN8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile1137
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4041
• Jankos2304
• TFBlade704
Other Games
• Shiphtur576
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
18h 25m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
Patches Events
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.