• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:01
CEST 13:01
KST 20:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9184 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 102

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 230 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 12 2013 23:55 GMT
#2021
On March 13 2013 08:53 Foolishness wrote:
If only marvellosity could play every game like Fivetouch.

I'm even doubting myself that they are the same person. alignment

iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2013 23:58 GMT
#2022
On March 13 2013 08:53 Foolishness wrote:
If only marvellosity could play every game like Fivetouch.

I'm even doubting myself that they are the same person.

are you going to like do something...... or are you just bad at scum?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 12 2013 23:58 GMT
#2023
On March 13 2013 08:53 Foolishness wrote:
If only marvellosity could play every game like Fivetouch.

I'm even doubting myself that they are the same person.


If only you could play the game like you're genuinely invested and not randomly lie for no good reason.

I'm even doubting that you're the great scumhunter and townie of legend.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
March 13 2013 00:01 GMT
#2024
hew is badf as scum perfcetion i made mistake of waiting toop long with him, lsat time but nowq that i have seenm it is very sikmple to see similiarties.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 13 2013 00:01 GMT
#2025
Foolish did you analyse Crossfire like you promised?
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 13 2013 00:03 GMT
#2026
Does night end in ~3 hours from now?

Couldn't find the times from the host in the thread.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 13 2013 00:03 GMT
#2027
It does.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2013 00:04 GMT
#2028
On March 13 2013 09:01 HiroPro wrote:
hew is badf as scum perfcetion i made mistake of waiting toop long with him, lsat time but nowq that i have seenm it is very sikmple to see similiarties.

do you have a case you wish to make.? I DARE YOU TO TRY AND MAKE ONE.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 13 2013 00:07 GMT
#2029
He was talking about foolish dear+ Show Spoiler +
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 13 2013 00:13 GMT
#2030
On March 13 2013 08:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 08:53 Foolishness wrote:
If only marvellosity could play every game like Fivetouch.

I'm even doubting myself that they are the same person.


If only you could play the game like you're genuinely invested and not randomly lie for no good reason.

I'm even doubting that you're the great scumhunter and townie of legend.

What I find hilarious is how he used the fact that he always reads you as scum to push this idea that you must be scum, but is trying to use the fact that you're so easy to read as town as evidence that you must be scum.

Something doesn't add up here...
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2013 00:15 GMT
#2031
On March 13 2013 09:07 marvellosity wrote:
He was talking about foolish dear+ Show Spoiler +

oh

carry on
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 13 2013 00:16 GMT
#2032
On March 13 2013 09:01 Vivax wrote:
Foolish did you analyse Crossfire like you promised?

Yes, he's probably mafia. I honestly can't get a good meta read on him from his past games (in summary, he's not acting like he does when he's town or mafia). But it is clear that when he's town he puts in a big effort and makes long posts. He hasn't done so this game, but he also hasn't pushed any agenda.

This post of his is greatly disturbing, mainly because it feels so incredibly forced:
On March 12 2013 12:22 Crossfire99 wrote:
So I'm off to bed. It sucks wbg wasn't scum and was just a survivor, but it helps. I'll have to take a more thorough look at some people tomorrow when I have time.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 13 2013 00:17 GMT
#2033
On March 13 2013 08:53 Vivax wrote:
Acrofales you done preparing your list I'm waiting while reading a whole page where iamp is holding hands and talking about tv so I currently don't really believe what I'm seeing.

I just got back home. The deadline is in 2 3/4 hours. What's your rush?
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 13 2013 00:18 GMT
#2034
On March 13 2013 09:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 08:58 marvellosity wrote:
On March 13 2013 08:53 Foolishness wrote:
If only marvellosity could play every game like Fivetouch.

I'm even doubting myself that they are the same person.


If only you could play the game like you're genuinely invested and not randomly lie for no good reason.

I'm even doubting that you're the great scumhunter and townie of legend.

What I find hilarious is how he used the fact that he always reads you as scum to push this idea that you must be scum, but is trying to use the fact that you're so easy to read as town as evidence that you must be scum.

Something doesn't add up here...

All in good time my friend, all in good time.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 13 2013 00:18 GMT
#2035
WHATEVER YOU'RE JUST GONNA KILL ME AND RUIN EVERYTHING
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 13 2013 00:20 GMT
#2036
On March 12 2013 12:20 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 12:17 Acrofales wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:16 Mocsta wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:12 Acrofales wrote:
(but I am realizing that I suck at roleplaying my personality).

Is this meant to be a claim?

Yes. I am claiming that I have a personality!

I know that you have been out of town, so i can live with the useless activity for Day 1.

But now that you are back.. i am going to be watching you *very* carefully

How's that watching going?
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
March 13 2013 00:20 GMT
#2037
On March 13 2013 09:04 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 09:01 HiroPro wrote:
hew is badf as scum perfcetion i made mistake of waiting toop long with him, lsat time but nowq that i have seenm it is very sikmple to see similiarties.

do you have a case you wish to make.? I DARE YOU TO TRY AND MAKE ONE.


i will nopt write big but my point will be clrea . olok at postsa i quoted eralier from him in his lsat scuim game (lviii). verty simple meta readfs wherte he doesnt consider a pertson fully, it almosdt impossible to sayu that yamato in fruioty is similar to this. when he is topwn much morew effort in finding mafia he iks like besty town plasyer i have evert seen play very involveds clear to see his intrest his explanationds are detailed and ropck soild. inm liar game he dieewed quickly and was pm game so whoil game is notr good compariosiopn but look aty the caser he makes on chaoser and compare notice the motivatiopns he brings up none ofs that here, noitice the attention to detail. even inb his othert posts yooiu can tell he is thinking and explsainging clearly what he thinks and why. askl yourserlf is thio person interesded in whaty is happening in town or is he just poppingr in with little snippet and then leaving, should be veryu clear.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2013 00:21 GMT
#2038
Caught up.

Seriously.. This Yamato Day-Vig Hit discussion between Vivax/Marv has to STOP.
Out of 100 pages, at least 30 .. maybe even 40 pages are devoted to discussing this item ffs.

Im sick of it.. agree to disagree and carry on with the scum hunting.

Im not lynching yamato: & Vivax I dont care if you dont like that.. you can vote who ever you want (just like me)
Im not lynching marv either: I gave reasons earlier (liek 20 pages ago.. )

Acro is looking like hes trying to provide some constructive thought in places, so I am starting to feel less apprehensive bout his absence.

Still... where is Risk.Nuke; Crossfire; Ver; Stutters695; DAndel Ion & again.. CrossFire
We keep arguing about whats in front of us... need to start looking at whats NOT being discussed


Again.. WHERE IS CROSSFIRE


Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 13 2013 00:22 GMT
#2039
Well this reminds me I forgot to add crossfire into the would lynch list after announcing I would lynch him. Count him in. Acro too but I will try to filter the townies out during the day when everyone is posting. 5/12 is still 7 wrong reads.

On March 13 2013 09:17 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 08:53 Vivax wrote:
Acrofales you done preparing your list I'm waiting while reading a whole page where iamp is holding hands and talking about tv so I currently don't really believe what I'm seeing.

I just got back home. The deadline is in 2 3/4 hours. What's your rush?


You're under scrutiny and I'd like updated reads before the night ends that's my rush.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2013 00:23 GMT
#2040
On March 13 2013 09:20 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 12:20 Mocsta wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:17 Acrofales wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:16 Mocsta wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:12 Acrofales wrote:
(but I am realizing that I suck at roleplaying my personality).

Is this meant to be a claim?

Yes. I am claiming that I have a personality!

I know that you have been out of town, so i can live with the useless activity for Day 1.

But now that you are back.. i am going to be watching you *very* carefully

How's that watching going?

Already commented on it.

So far I like you trying to get involved in the current town discussions. But, will reserve alignmnet judgement once I start seeing those promised scum reads.

Emphasis: on plural
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM576
IndyStarCraft 144
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 576
Lowko370
IndyStarCraft 144
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4998
Stork 2087
Horang2 508
Jaedong 480
Soulkey 394
BeSt 352
Mini 255
Larva 240
Soma 239
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
Last 124
sorry 114
Mind 94
ZerO 83
Pusan 82
Hyun 76
Sexy 46
Shinee 33
soO 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
scan(afreeca) 17
Sacsri 14
zelot 10
yabsab 6
Britney 1
Dota 2
Gorgc3884
XcaliburYe220
XaKoH 197
canceldota55
Counter-Strike
byalli617
Other Games
gofns34210
singsing1976
Coldzera 690
Happy387
Pyrionflax218
B2W.Neo120
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• StrangeGG 22
• Light_VIP 6
• Adnapsc2 2
• Gemini_19 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV345
• lizZardDota2205
League of Legends
• Jankos3488
Upcoming Events
Online Event
59m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 59m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.