• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:52
CEST 20:52
KST 03:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7986 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 101

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 230 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 12 2013 23:15 GMT
#2001
I thought Cora was Palmar for claiming King
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2013 23:16 GMT
#2002
On March 13 2013 08:14 marvellosity wrote:
iamp is Palmar probably.

see i told you i was doing a bad job

but lets drop this its pointless and it's adding more spam!!!!
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 12 2013 23:16 GMT
#2003
oh yeah that's kinda possible. I'm kinda used to Palmar directing blues which is why I thought it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 12 2013 23:29 GMT
#2004
On March 13 2013 08:04 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 08:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 13 2013 07:57 Acrofales wrote:
On March 13 2013 07:51 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 13 2013 07:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 13 2013 07:44 Vivax wrote:


Marv/yamato/Hiro/S&B/VE/Dandel/prplhz/Oats/supersoft/Ver

These are the people the scum is hiding in imo. Am currently not really sure except for that I want to lynch yamato.

Prom I'm kinda null on but I'll go with town for the moment.

Now

Town

Town

Scum

I notice differences which are hard to verbalize and I would probably say more stupid things than reasonable things while trying to so I prefer if you took a look at this by yourself and looked for them.


most of my townreads are in that list. oh vivax.


hes got some of my town reads some of my mafia reads.

Seems decent mixed list tbh


So it's a useless throwaway list with reads that are all over the map? Yeah. That's what I got from that too.


Me too. Watch I'll make a meaningless list too. It should have a decent mix too.

Ver/Foolishness/BC/Supersoft/prplhz/Acrofales/Prom/marv/Vivax/Yamato

Scum are hiding in that list somewhere. SOMEWHERE among half the players, the scum are hiding. Somewhere.


the fact you don't include yourself in that list is a MASSIVE scumtell!

!!

!!!!!

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

apparently
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
March 12 2013 23:31 GMT
#2005
On March 13 2013 08:11 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 08:08 supersoft wrote:
On March 13 2013 08:02 iamperfection wrote:
Speculation on night actions because i do that sort of stuff
Medics on marv and ve in my opinion as well as me
Those 3 are likely to die


Do we play the same game?

see now you make be break the 4th role the guy im impersonating (somewhat badly) says theres nothing wrong with speculating and directing night actions you jib-jubs


Yes. We direct nightactions. But not like that. decent medics stick with:
marv, me, BC
That's the order if you multiply scumhunting-skills and estabished-townieness.
Marv established himself well. I am lurking since the beginning of the game. But I did some things I probably wouldn't do as scum. BC hasn't done much telling, but he's dangerous for scum. Depending on the scumteam, BC and I may switch positions on the proritylist. All the other good scumhunters are on the edge of getting lynched. Therefor no good targets.
The three players named above, should be the favourite targets.
However they're also the favourite targets for medics now.
Regardlessly the scumteam will try to shoot one or two of us. That's where decent medics come into play.
Don't think my post here will keep them from shooting us.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 12 2013 23:32 GMT
#2006
On March 13 2013 08:31 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 08:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2013 08:08 supersoft wrote:
On March 13 2013 08:02 iamperfection wrote:
Speculation on night actions because i do that sort of stuff
Medics on marv and ve in my opinion as well as me
Those 3 are likely to die


Do we play the same game?

see now you make be break the 4th role the guy im impersonating (somewhat badly) says theres nothing wrong with speculating and directing night actions you jib-jubs


Yes. We direct nightactions. But not like that. decent medics stick with:
marv, me, BC
That's the order if you multiply scumhunting-skills and estabished-townieness.
Marv established himself well. I am lurking since the beginning of the game. But I did some things I probably wouldn't do as scum. BC hasn't done much telling, but he's dangerous for scum. Depending on the scumteam, BC and I may switch positions on the proritylist. All the other good scumhunters are on the edge of getting lynched. Therefor no good targets.
The three players named above, should be the favourite targets.
However they're also the favourite targets for medics now.
Regardlessly the scumteam will try to shoot one or two of us. That's where decent medics come into play.
Don't think my post here will keep them from shooting us.


Can you tell me why? I wanna know
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 12 2013 23:33 GMT
#2007
I'm better scumhunter than SS. Just sayin.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
March 12 2013 23:40 GMT
#2008
On March 13 2013 08:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm better scumhunter than SS. Just sayin.


it's hard to compare. But I know that you're not a leader. You're a helper.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 12 2013 23:42 GMT
#2009
You're not a leader either you're a lurker. What's your point?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 12 2013 23:42 GMT
#2010
supersoft, tell me why you be lurking. pretty please with cherries on top.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
March 12 2013 23:43 GMT
#2011
On March 13 2013 08:32 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 08:31 supersoft wrote:
On March 13 2013 08:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2013 08:08 supersoft wrote:
On March 13 2013 08:02 iamperfection wrote:
Speculation on night actions because i do that sort of stuff
Medics on marv and ve in my opinion as well as me
Those 3 are likely to die


Do we play the same game?

see now you make be break the 4th role the guy im impersonating (somewhat badly) says theres nothing wrong with speculating and directing night actions you jib-jubs


Yes. We direct nightactions. But not like that. decent medics stick with:
marv, me, BC
That's the order if you multiply scumhunting-skills and estabished-townieness.
Marv established himself well. I am lurking since the beginning of the game. But I did some things I probably wouldn't do as scum. BC hasn't done much telling, but he's dangerous for scum. Depending on the scumteam, BC and I may switch positions on the proritylist. All the other good scumhunters are on the edge of getting lynched. Therefor no good targets.
The three players named above, should be the favourite targets.
However they're also the favourite targets for medics now.
Regardlessly the scumteam will try to shoot one or two of us. That's where decent medics come into play.
Don't think my post here will keep them from shooting us.


Can you tell me why? I wanna know


mulitple reasons:
- deadlinetiming
- rhyming trolling people
- day1 in a large game
- watched the complete 2 seasons of game of thrones Sunday/Monday and had a whole lof university today. ^_^
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 12 2013 23:44 GMT
#2012
On March 13 2013 08:43 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 08:32 marvellosity wrote:
On March 13 2013 08:31 supersoft wrote:
On March 13 2013 08:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2013 08:08 supersoft wrote:
On March 13 2013 08:02 iamperfection wrote:
Speculation on night actions because i do that sort of stuff
Medics on marv and ve in my opinion as well as me
Those 3 are likely to die


Do we play the same game?

see now you make be break the 4th role the guy im impersonating (somewhat badly) says theres nothing wrong with speculating and directing night actions you jib-jubs


Yes. We direct nightactions. But not like that. decent medics stick with:
marv, me, BC
That's the order if you multiply scumhunting-skills and estabished-townieness.
Marv established himself well. I am lurking since the beginning of the game. But I did some things I probably wouldn't do as scum. BC hasn't done much telling, but he's dangerous for scum. Depending on the scumteam, BC and I may switch positions on the proritylist. All the other good scumhunters are on the edge of getting lynched. Therefor no good targets.
The three players named above, should be the favourite targets.
However they're also the favourite targets for medics now.
Regardlessly the scumteam will try to shoot one or two of us. That's where decent medics come into play.
Don't think my post here will keep them from shooting us.


Can you tell me why? I wanna know


mulitple reasons:
- deadlinetiming
- rhyming trolling people
- day1 in a large game
- watched the complete 2 seasons of game of thrones Sunday/Monday and had a whole lof university today. ^_^


alright. I'm mostly with VE on this one, he's done way more to demonstrate that he's town than you have. somehow i haven't got a mafia-vibe from you so far (i believe i said similar earlier) but you need to pick things up tomorrow because day 1 was horrible.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2013 23:45 GMT
#2013
On March 13 2013 08:43 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 08:32 marvellosity wrote:
On March 13 2013 08:31 supersoft wrote:
On March 13 2013 08:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2013 08:08 supersoft wrote:
On March 13 2013 08:02 iamperfection wrote:
Speculation on night actions because i do that sort of stuff
Medics on marv and ve in my opinion as well as me
Those 3 are likely to die


Do we play the same game?

see now you make be break the 4th role the guy im impersonating (somewhat badly) says theres nothing wrong with speculating and directing night actions you jib-jubs


Yes. We direct nightactions. But not like that. decent medics stick with:
marv, me, BC
That's the order if you multiply scumhunting-skills and estabished-townieness.
Marv established himself well. I am lurking since the beginning of the game. But I did some things I probably wouldn't do as scum. BC hasn't done much telling, but he's dangerous for scum. Depending on the scumteam, BC and I may switch positions on the proritylist. All the other good scumhunters are on the edge of getting lynched. Therefor no good targets.
The three players named above, should be the favourite targets.
However they're also the favourite targets for medics now.
Regardlessly the scumteam will try to shoot one or two of us. That's where decent medics come into play.
Don't think my post here will keep them from shooting us.


Can you tell me why? I wanna know


mulitple reasons:
- deadlinetiming
- rhyming trolling people
- day1 in a large game
- watched the complete 2 seasons of game of thrones Sunday/Monday and had a whole lof university today. ^_^


Was going to go off on a rant about cares more about tv than town but it's game of thrones so it's ok.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 12 2013 23:45 GMT
#2014
er, by day 1 was horrible i mean generally, not yours in particular. although yours wasn't totes fabulous either darling.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
March 12 2013 23:46 GMT
#2015
because you lynched WBG against my will.
and VE is in no danger.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 12 2013 23:46 GMT
#2016
On March 13 2013 08:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
You're not a leader either you're a lurker. What's your point?

I'm a much more attractive NK than you tonight because you're an easy "mislynch" if you're town, and I'm not only a claimed/mod-confirmed PR, but everyone thinks I'm town.

SS YOU SO HIGH BRO GIMME SOME O THAT SHIT
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2013 23:48 GMT
#2017
On March 13 2013 08:45 marvellosity wrote:
er, by day 1 was horrible i mean generally, not yours in particular. although yours wasn't totes fabulous either darling.

you talking about me?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 12 2013 23:49 GMT
#2018
On March 13 2013 08:48 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 08:45 marvellosity wrote:
er, by day 1 was horrible i mean generally, not yours in particular. although yours wasn't totes fabulous either darling.

you talking about me?


no, super. I've decided not to worry about you any more as you made me giggle.

marv's-top-secret-mafia-heuristics TM
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 12 2013 23:53 GMT
#2019
Acrofales you done preparing your list I'm waiting while reading a whole page where iamp is holding hands and talking about tv so I currently don't really believe what I'm seeing.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 12 2013 23:53 GMT
#2020
If only marvellosity could play every game like Fivetouch.

I'm even doubting myself that they are the same person.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19960
Calm 3629
Mini 424
Mind 84
910 65
Free 63
soO 31
Trap 31
Aegong 23
Dota 2
Gorgc5189
XaKoH 296
canceldota56
Counter-Strike
fl0m6066
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3395
Other Games
FrodaN848
Beastyqt555
Liquid`Hasu288
Khaldor199
Livibee193
C9.Mang0140
Trikslyr126
RotterdaM118
IndyStarCraft 80
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 25
MindelVK11
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV286
League of Legends
• Nemesis2304
Other Games
• imaqtpie757
• Shiphtur686
• tFFMrPink 5
• Scarra4
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 8m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 8m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 8m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.