• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9133 users

Fruity Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 88 89 90 Next
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
February 07 2013 02:58 GMT
#61
On February 07 2013 07:16 kushm4sta wrote:
/sitout then

Don't forget to post that you're sitting out in the ban list thread.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
February 07 2013 04:28 GMT
#62
Wait, is /obs actually a thing? If so, I'd like to /obs.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 07 2013 05:31 GMT
#63
/obs is not a thing in games GMarshal hosts (like Nomination Mafia) because you have to PM him after the game starts to get obs. I think obs is a thing in this thread, though, so I will also request /obs
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 07 2013 05:58 GMT
#64
On February 07 2013 10:43 layabout wrote:
Whattup VE!

has risk.nuke rolled scum yet?

[image loading]
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 07 2013 08:35 GMT
#65
I think it's time for a policy lynch on risk.nuke this game.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 07 2013 09:01 GMT
#66
/in
I will not be modkilled
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 07 2013 09:03 GMT
#67
I wanted to lynch risk.nuke once for being a meanie. Radfield dickslapped me and so I shot the Godfather instead.

The moral of this story is: risk.nuke is always a townie...and never not a townie. Spare the risk.nuke, spoil the mafia agenda. Or something like that.

BYE
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 07 2013 09:16 GMT
#68
On February 07 2013 18:01 ObviousOne wrote:
/in
I will not be modkilled


YEAH :D
No gg, No skill.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 07 2013 09:36 GMT
#69
On February 07 2013 18:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
I wanted to lynch risk.nuke once for being a meanie. Radfield dickslapped me and so I shot the Godfather instead.

The moral of this story is: risk.nuke is always a townie...and never not a townie. Spare the risk.nuke, spoil the mafia agenda. Or something like that.

BYE

I didn't know WBG already sent out the roles, VisceraEyes.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2013 13:24 GMT
#70
On February 07 2013 14:58 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 10:43 layabout wrote:
Whattup VE!

has risk.nuke rolled scum yet?

[image loading]


apart from Bureaucracy and CT, right? ^^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 07 2013 16:39 GMT
#71
On February 07 2013 22:24 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 14:58 risk.nuke wrote:
On February 07 2013 10:43 layabout wrote:
Whattup VE!

has risk.nuke rolled scum yet?

[image loading]


apart from Bureaucracy and CT, right? ^^


And ACME
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 07 2013 23:12 GMT
#72
Hey all;

I'm gonna be postponing the start date for about ~2-3 days. Planned on starting Sunday but I will be busy.

Instead we'll start on Wednesday (6 days from now).
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2013 23:29 GMT
#73
ugh
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 07 2013 23:31 GMT
#74
On February 08 2013 08:29 marvellosity wrote:
ugh

SERVES YOU RIGHT
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-07 23:49:38
February 07 2013 23:48 GMT
#75
On February 08 2013 08:12 wherebugsgo wrote:
Hey all;

I'm gonna be postponing the start date for about ~2-3 days. Planned on starting Sunday but I will be busy.

Instead we'll start on Wednesday (6 days from now).

you got my message on skype, did you? Because Sandro asked to /in in case you don't start the game before Wednesday and I told him I might consider joining as well if he is :p

Edit: UNLESS I just ruined some smurfing plan. In that case totally ignore what I just said about Sandro's willingness to join the game :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 07 2013 23:54 GMT
#76
oh come on toad...
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 07 2013 23:54 GMT
#77
lol
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 08 2013 00:10 GMT
#78
On February 08 2013 08:48 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2013 08:12 wherebugsgo wrote:
Hey all;

I'm gonna be postponing the start date for about ~2-3 days. Planned on starting Sunday but I will be busy.

Instead we'll start on Wednesday (6 days from now).

you got my message on skype, did you? Because Sandro asked to /in in case you don't start the game before Wednesday and I told him I might consider joining as well if he is :p

Edit: UNLESS I just ruined some smurfing plan. In that case totally ignore what I just said about Sandro's willingness to join the game :p


well I'm busy till Tuesday but I pushed it till Wednesday for him ^^
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 08 2013 01:58 GMT
#79
/out of replacement,

/obs
No gg, No skill.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 08 2013 07:42 GMT
#80
Hi marrvvvyyybbabbby, are you still super good?

This question can be answered by anyone

There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 88 89 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM402
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 402
Lowko192
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1965
Coldzera 692
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 42m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.