• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:23
CEST 18:23
KST 01:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12953 users

Fruity Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 88 89 90 Next
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
February 06 2013 13:44 GMT
#21
/I will not be modkilled
/in
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 06 2013 13:44 GMT
#22
On February 06 2013 13:11 Mattchew wrote:
/in

hai guize

i will not be modkilled


long time no see, matt
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 06 2013 14:04 GMT
#23
when does this start?
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 06 2013 14:08 GMT
#24
you better /in this, bro
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 06 2013 14:58 GMT
#25
/obs
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 06 2013 15:12 GMT
#26
Time to remind myself why I don't like playing these games.
/in
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 06 2013 15:38 GMT
#27
On February 07 2013 00:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Time to remind myself why I don't like playing these games.
/in

I'll try to be nice :I
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
February 06 2013 15:58 GMT
#28
/in

I won't be modkilled.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 06 2013 16:07 GMT
#29
On February 07 2013 00:58 Stutters695 wrote:
/in

I won't be modkilled.


You sure about this?

I'll push your lynch if I don't see you posting D1 pal
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
February 06 2013 17:57 GMT
#30
Can I in yet?
if so /in i wont be modkilled
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 06 2013 18:06 GMT
#31
You have to /sitout your ban, kush.
Writer@WriterYamato
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 06 2013 18:08 GMT
#32
Also, I will not be modkilled.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
February 06 2013 18:10 GMT
#33
On February 07 2013 02:57 kushm4sta wrote:
Can I in yet?
if so /in i wont be modkilled


Read this:

On March 04 2010 15:36 flamewheel wrote:

If you are not semi-permanently banned, you must sit out a number of games equal to your Banned Game Count. You may sit out any game which is hosted on this forum unless the host of that game says otherwise (which usually happens in games which are over very quickly). Not playing in a game is not the same as sitting it out.

To sit out a game, you must do these two things during the signups of that game (assuming you are not currently sitting out a different game and the game in which you were banned has finished):
1. PM the host of the game you are sitting out saying you are sitting out that game.
2. Post here that you are sitting out that game.
If you cannot point me to a post or PM clearly stating "I am sitting out XYZ Mafia," you are not sitting out that game.

I will note that you are sitting out that game once it starts. At the end of that game, your Banned Game Count will be reduced by 1 and you will be removed if if is 0. You cannot sit out two games which run concurrently. Your name will be added to the "People taken off the list" category so I can keep track of you in case you are banned again in the future. You cannot play in other games which follow the Ban List until the last game in which you are sitting out has finished.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
February 06 2013 18:12 GMT
#34
noooooooooi have to actually write sit out!!? so I have to wait 3 more games??
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
February 06 2013 18:14 GMT
#35
On February 07 2013 01:07 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 00:58 Stutters695 wrote:
/in

I won't be modkilled.


You sure about this?

I'll push your lynch if I don't see you posting D1 pal


I figure I'm due to RNG into scum at some point so you might actually.be right if you push me this time lol. Since mtg just ended time definitely won't be an issue though.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 06 2013 18:33 GMT
#36
On February 07 2013 03:14 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 01:07 Vivax wrote:
On February 07 2013 00:58 Stutters695 wrote:
/in

I won't be modkilled.


You sure about this?

I'll push your lynch if I don't see you posting D1 pal


I figure I'm due to RNG into scum at some point so you might actually.be right if you push me this time lol. Since mtg just ended time definitely won't be an issue though.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler's_fallacy :D
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 06 2013 18:35 GMT
#37
:/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 06 2013 18:45 GMT
#38
On February 07 2013 03:12 kushm4sta wrote:
noooooooooi have to actually write sit out!!? so I have to wait 3 more games??


Perhaps if you hadn't done something ridiculously stupid, you
wouldn't have to sit out 3 games.

I'm still contemplating whether to nominate your "mistake" for the next year of Mafia Awards...
Grubby's #1 Fan
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 06 2013 18:47 GMT
#39
Let's not open that can of worms again.
Writer@WriterYamato
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 06 2013 18:54 GMT
#40
I'm gonna stay out of this one.

2 mafia games in a row are too much for me now lol. I need a break from this
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 88 89 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM742
TKL 338
IndyStarCraft 209
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 809
ByuN 321
TKL 318
Reynor 315
IndyStarCraft 209
Railgan 75
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53104
Bisu 2769
Calm 2489
FanTaSy 740
Stork 581
Rush 469
hero 283
firebathero 178
actioN 125
Sharp 90
[ Show more ]
Sea.KH 60
Free 51
Mong 30
ToSsGirL 30
Pusan 27
soO 25
Rock 24
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 14
Aegong 13
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10619
Dendi1017
Counter-Strike
fl0m5318
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK11
Other Games
singsing2000
Liquid`RaSZi1577
B2W.Neo676
Beastyqt591
Khaldor506
Mlord467
olofmeister424
KnowMe333
crisheroes171
FrodaN71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 16
• Adnapsc2 13
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach47
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV531
League of Legends
• Nemesis3305
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1539
Other Games
• Shiphtur513
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 37m
OSC
6h 37m
Replay Cast
6h 37m
OSC
19h 37m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.