• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:37
CEST 11:37
KST 18:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9433 users

Fruity Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 88 89 90 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 06 2013 19:25 GMT
#41
On February 07 2013 03:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 03:14 Stutters695 wrote:
On February 07 2013 01:07 Vivax wrote:
On February 07 2013 00:58 Stutters695 wrote:
/in

I won't be modkilled.


You sure about this?

I'll push your lynch if I don't see you posting D1 pal


I figure I'm due to RNG into scum at some point so you might actually.be right if you push me this time lol. Since mtg just ended time definitely won't be an issue though.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler's_fallacy :D

shut up, I lynched palmar like that once and it hit red.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 06 2013 20:09 GMT
#42
On February 07 2013 04:25 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 03:33 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2013 03:14 Stutters695 wrote:
On February 07 2013 01:07 Vivax wrote:
On February 07 2013 00:58 Stutters695 wrote:
/in

I won't be modkilled.


You sure about this?

I'll push your lynch if I don't see you posting D1 pal


I figure I'm due to RNG into scum at some point so you might actually.be right if you push me this time lol. Since mtg just ended time definitely won't be an issue though.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler's_fallacy :D

shut up, I lynched palmar like that once and it hit red.



#gamblers(awesome)fallacy
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
February 06 2013 20:14 GMT
#43
/in
I will not be modkilled
IF YOU WANT MY WBG, ITS OKAY IF YOU DON'T :'(
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
February 06 2013 20:15 GMT
#44
*me
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 06 2013 20:45 GMT
#45
I'll update signups soon when I have comp access.

The game will start Saturday or Sunday depending on my schedule and player demand.

iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 06 2013 21:26 GMT
#46
i would prefer Sunday if that counts for anything.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
February 06 2013 22:16 GMT
#47
/sitout then
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 06 2013 22:34 GMT
#48
/out

Sorry =(
Grubby's #1 Fan
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 06 2013 22:36 GMT
#49
Signups have been updated and will persist until Saturday 23:00 GMT (+00:00) (little over 3 days from this post)

Game will start 24 hours after that.

Note that even if there are more than 16 signups you can still signup. I will bump players in multiple games and then randomly assign spots if absolutely necessary. Anyone who is bumped will get priority for my next game.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
February 06 2013 23:36 GMT
#50
On February 07 2013 03:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 03:14 Stutters695 wrote:
On February 07 2013 01:07 Vivax wrote:
On February 07 2013 00:58 Stutters695 wrote:
/in

I won't be modkilled.


You sure about this?

I'll push your lynch if I don't see you posting D1 pal


I figure I'm due to RNG into scum at some point so you might actually.be right if you push me this time lol. Since mtg just ended time definitely won't be an issue though.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler's_fallacy :D


Lol, I know it's wrong, but then at least people will see how inexperienced I am as scum and stop giving me credit for being good scum and trying to nislynch me :D
Obzy
Profile Joined April 2009
United States525 Posts
February 07 2013 00:31 GMT
#51
/obs please~
I have nothing to put here. Obzy#1821 on Bnet.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 07 2013 00:33 GMT
#52
On February 07 2013 09:31 Obzy wrote:
/obs please~


I, for one, am shocked.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 07 2013 00:37 GMT
#53
On February 07 2013 09:33 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 09:31 Obzy wrote:
/obs please~


I, for one, am shocked.

Just when you thought you'd seen everything, right?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Obzy
Profile Joined April 2009
United States525 Posts
February 07 2013 00:40 GMT
#54
I'd honestly appreciate if every game host ever just automatically assumed I was /obsing and sent me the QT, but in the absence of that... ^^;
I have nothing to put here. Obzy#1821 on Bnet.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 07 2013 00:46 GMT
#55
I dont know.... hrmm....
/invited in
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 07 2013 01:09 GMT
#56
/in

+ Show Spoiler +
bugs will not modkill me
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 07 2013 01:09 GMT
#57
Holy shit it's layabout.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 07 2013 01:28 GMT
#58
Holy shit. That player list.

I'll just sit here and drool.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 07 2013 01:43 GMT
#59
Whattup VE!

has risk.nuke rolled scum yet?
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 07 2013 01:50 GMT
#60
Pretty sure he did...and I'm pretty sure he attested that he still hadn't.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 88 89 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 233
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 698
Soulkey 327
Horang2 302
Mini 248
Zeus 234
Larva 221
Soma 177
Sexy 105
Mind 70
ZerO 66
[ Show more ]
Jaedong 53
soO 35
scan(afreeca) 24
sorry 22
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Hyun 15
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe275
canceldota24
League of Legends
JimRising 485
Other Games
gofns29404
singsing1791
Coldzera 707
Happy198
Pyrionflax141
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos2757
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM233
Online Event
2h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.