• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:39
CEST 19:39
KST 02:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11605 users

Nomination Mafia - Page 77

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 115 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 14 2013 07:47 GMT
#1521
Mocsta, why is it that before this point you've been responding to me with logical responses, and now that I've actually caught you you're just calling me mafia in defense over and over and over?

It's like, really scummy.
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 07:49 GMT
#1522
On February 14 2013 16:41 yamato77 wrote:
There's no fucking way mafia would put up two guys that were clearly not getting lynched day 2 again day 4 if both of them were town. They would if they were mafia, though.

You know, its a rule of thumb in life and mafia.

When someone is trying to "force" shit down your throat... it still tastes like shit

&

when someone is so vehemently against what mafia will do... its cos mafia are talking



yam.. i dont know why mafia do what they do; i can only guess and if lucky make an educated guess.

that you know with certainty.. well.. that is knowledge you (As town) would not possess.

regardless
Your fate has been sealed by your actions; for you, it is simply a matter of time.

P.S. And you have not swayed me from CC as you have hoped

Good night yamato, thanks for trying.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 07:51 GMT
#1523
K, now we are on a new page (due to Yamato filter burying)

I will bring back to the fore three posts.
On February 14 2013 10:59 Mocsta wrote:
OK guys,

posting this as close to the nomination window as I can (assume actions lock in at 10:00am (my time) and its 9:59am now.

Regardless of who is up there my picks for the remaining three mafia =
(1)Mr. CC - Led the bus onto Snarfs: plan is to ride the town cred home.I been suspicious of this fucker for a while.
(2)Yamato - one of those two is scum; haven't made up my mind, im (slightly) leaning towards phagga
(3)VisceraEyes - Yeap ! You heard it right here. Scum was in a double lynch/bus situation Day3, and decided to save VE over Snarfs (and can you blame them... )

Me sucking up to VE was a ploy to hopefully lull scum into false security. If you notice:

P.S. based on Mr.CC starting to put the hooks in, by casting me as "null"; I am more than expecting to be on the nomination table again. If any of those 3 people are nominated; I am voting them full stop.

P.P.S.
Sl0osh has shown before in this game he is willing to reconsider his targets (i.e. early Day1 on yamato). I dont take it as scummy that he switched off VE. I think he genuinely said what happened; re-read events, and decided Snarfs was a more guaranteed lynch to burn red.
On February 14 2013 15:29 Mocsta wrote:
k phagga is removed now

lynch the list above for the win

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 07:52 GMT
#1524
On February 14 2013 15:34 jaybrundage wrote:
@Mocsta Yes I don't know his alignment earlier on I entertained the possibility of him being scum. But I still don't think its likely. Also VE Yamato do you guys seriously view Mocsta as scum. I think his constant pushing the thread for discussion has been very townie in my eyes.

Also I would also try to focus the lynch on tmw. If there are actually three townies on the board then we waste time talking about who we want to lynch. Scum can get away with talking about whos the scummiest of the three townies.

What we should do is simply pressure our actually scum reads and not whos on the block.

Yamato, VE what are your thoughts on Phagga and Prplhz?
On February 14 2013 15:57 Mocsta wrote:

Jay, you have all the facts in front of you.

Its up to you how you read it.

Just remember, It has been clear for the majority of the game I am town.


Why do you think all of a sudden *Certain* individuals are calling me scum NOW?

Scum absolutely shat themselves the way I outted the team, and predicted that CC would be in the nominations.

You make it even clearer, that VE should be in the nominations; just like Town Palmer >>> Town anyone.

Town VE >>> Town CC. -- why isnt his dick on the chopping block?

Even CC preempting this nomination, suggesting I am scum; and then suddenly (After my list) reverting to "null"

yamato wants to call me blendy, but CC is the blendiest scum muda farker out there.

Scum are trying to make their presence known by voting first and voting hard; even calling me scum now. Hoping guys like you and Oats will just sheep on.


If you want a bigger tell: look at you and oats. You are trying to figure things out. It is scum who are trying to force a stance so early into the nominations.



So far, it has been scum doing the majority of the talking. Once the rest of town gives their feedback on the situation, I will present why Mr. CC is scum (+ its valentines day right now, and that will take precedence over mafia at all times )

yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 14 2013 07:52 GMT
#1525
Calls me mafia with zero justification, again.

Like, that is not how town players respond.

You really have no logical basis to stand on.

TOWN, TALK TO ME YOU LURKY FUCKERS
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 07:52 GMT
#1526
On February 14 2013 15:59 Mocsta wrote:

Yeah, so I guess I have permission to brush off any accusations you make; just like you brushed off my case against you. LOLZ

So Yamaha, ... based on what you saying

CC >> sl0osh >> mocsta.

sl0osh
You happy with that assessment?

Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 14 2013 07:53 GMT
#1527
K guys, I think that Mocsta is misguided town. I also suggest that we lynch slOosh today, as I have already voted.
No gg, No skill.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 14 2013 07:53 GMT
#1528
On February 14 2013 16:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
K guys, I think that Mocsta is misguided town. I also suggest that we lynch slOosh today, as I have already voted.

Why
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 07:54 GMT
#1529
On February 14 2013 16:52 yamato77 wrote:
You really have no logical basis to stand on.

??
On February 14 2013 16:30 Mocsta wrote:
My third Leg is more than enough to hold me up against your bees-dick of a case.

Reads pretty logical to me.

Night Yam-Yam.

Stop being a try-hard now will ya.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 14 2013 07:55 GMT
#1530
On February 14 2013 16:54 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 16:52 yamato77 wrote:
You really have no logical basis to stand on.

??
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 16:30 Mocsta wrote:
My third Leg is more than enough to hold me up against your bees-dick of a case.

Reads pretty logical to me.

Night Yam-Yam.

Stop being a try-hard now will ya.

Don't get mad that I caught you. I know it sucks to lose, especially when you've put in as much effort as you have, but it'll be okay.
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 14 2013 07:55 GMT
#1531
Mocsta, chill the fuck out and associate your scum with the already flipped scum, Snarfs. I suggest you start with CC because he actually might get lynched today, other than your other scum reads
No gg, No skill.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 14 2013 07:56 GMT
#1532
On February 14 2013 16:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Mocsta, chill the fuck out and associate your scum with the already flipped scum, Snarfs. I suggest you start with CC because he actually might get lynched today, other than your other scum reads

Oats, why do you think Mocsta is town?

I want to argue you down from this crazy position.
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 14 2013 07:57 GMT
#1533
I think Mocsta is town, because he is so happy for finding the whole scum team. As scum, I found it hard to find more than 1 or 2 good fake reads
No gg, No skill.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 07:57 GMT
#1534
Noted Oats. & agreed.

So far, only you and Jay have chipped in. Want feedback from the other town members before making a fully fleshed out case.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 14 2013 07:57 GMT
#1535
On February 14 2013 16:57 Mocsta wrote:
Noted Oats. & agreed.

So far, only you and Jay have chipped in. Want feedback from the other town members before making a fully fleshed out case.

"I want other people's reads before I can make my own so I can steal reasoning"
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 14 2013 07:58 GMT
#1536
On February 14 2013 16:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
I think Mocsta is town, because he is so happy for finding the whole scum team. As scum, I found it hard to find more than 1 or 2 good fake reads

Maybe Mocsta is good at mafia?

It happens.
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 14 2013 08:03 GMT
#1537
Yeah, I don't think it's that likely. Now who are you.gonna lynch today Yamato?
No gg, No skill.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 14 2013 08:05 GMT
#1538
On February 14 2013 17:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah, I don't think it's that likely. Now who are you.gonna lynch today Yamato?

Mocsta, because I do think it's likely.

Are you reading the thread, Oats?
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 08:08 GMT
#1539
Oats,

Thanks for the "put down" but in this situation I will take it.

Gonna head off now anyways with Valentines Day and all. Be back in maybe 6 hours.

I will leave you to the flamer (yamato). Have fun and play nice.


P.S. yam yam
heres some presents for you.
On February 09 2013 12:27 yamato77 wrote:
Mocsta as town, while not known for the accuracy of his reads, is at least easy to read and active, which is more than enough reason to not kill him. Having the towniest people kept alive the longest benefits us in this situation. Eventually mafia will have no choice but to put themselves up against these ultra-town players in nominations, and that will be there undoing. Under no circumstances do I think we should even consider Mocsta as a choice.
On February 11 2013 12:45 yamato77 wrote:
For town reads, Mocsta and Sloosh look really town to me, mostly from their play while under the gun. I'm more confident on Mocsta than Sloosh, but I would defend either one's towniness.

Funny how you can bullshit as much as you want; but the filter don't lie

yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 14 2013 08:10 GMT
#1540
Hey guess what

When two people get put up for nomination in both of the ones we've had, IT MAKES YA THINK
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 600
UpATreeSC 114
ProTech38
JuggernautJason29
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33846
Calm 3366
Shuttle 1181
actioN 234
firebathero 181
Hyuk 125
Barracks 114
Dewaltoss 106
Liquid`Ret 63
Hyun 34
[ Show more ]
HiyA 24
Bale 23
Aegong 22
Free 22
soO 21
NaDa 18
PianO 18
Shine 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8478
Dendi1122
XaKoH 372
Fuzer 88
League of Legends
KnowMe70
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1368
fl0m1086
x6flipin834
Other Games
singsing2164
FrodaN1295
Beastyqt652
B2W.Neo322
mouzStarbuck281
ceh9277
Livibee182
C9.Mang0170
byalli166
RotterdaM116
Trikslyr79
Mew2King59
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV416
Other Games
• Shiphtur872
• imaqtpie475
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 36m
Replay Cast
5h 21m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.