• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:58
CEST 03:58
KST 10:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9872 users

Nomination Mafia - Page 76

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 115 Next
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 14 2013 06:34 GMT
#1501
@Mocsta Yes I don't know his alignment earlier on I entertained the possibility of him being scum. But I still don't think its likely. Also VE Yamato do you guys seriously view Mocsta as scum. I think his constant pushing the thread for discussion has been very townie in my eyes.

Also I would also try to focus the lynch on tmw. If there are actually three townies on the board then we waste time talking about who we want to lynch. Scum can get away with talking about whos the scummiest of the three townies.

What we should do is simply pressure our actually scum reads and not whos on the block.

Yamato, VE what are your thoughts on Phagga and Prplhz?
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 14 2013 06:42 GMT
#1502
Mocsta is one of my actual scum reads.

I'm trying to figure this game out, and lynching Mocsta first helps me tremendously in doing so, aside from the fact that he's nominated.

Phagga I read null. Everyone has called him scum all game casually, it's too easy. but he is scummy, so I need flips to prove him.

Prplhz I think is town. I'd be willing to bet on it tomorrow.

Today, though, we lynch Mocsta, because neither CC or Sloosh is a good candidate at all. CC being picked into this group is insanely silly for mafia to do. Sloosh might still be mafia, but Mocsta is the best candidate right now.

Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 14 2013 06:45 GMT
#1503
Also of note is how I'm still a scumread of his yet he stopped pushing me yesterday as a read of his about the time the wagon on me died.

BLENDY.
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 06:57 GMT
#1504
On February 14 2013 15:34 jaybrundage wrote:
@Mocsta Yes I don't know his alignment earlier on I entertained the possibility of him being scum. But I still don't think its likely. Also VE Yamato do you guys seriously view Mocsta as scum. I think his constant pushing the thread for discussion has been very townie in my eyes.

Also I would also try to focus the lynch on tmw. If there are actually three townies on the board then we waste time talking about who we want to lynch. Scum can get away with talking about whos the scummiest of the three townies.

What we should do is simply pressure our actually scum reads and not whos on the block.

Yamato, VE what are your thoughts on Phagga and Prplhz?

Jay, you have all the facts in front of you.

Its up to you how you read it.

Just remember, It has been clear for the majority of the game I am town.


Why do you think all of a sudden *Certain* individuals are calling me scum NOW?

Scum absolutely shat themselves the way I outted the team, and predicted that CC would be in the nominations.

You make it even clearer, that VE should be in the nominations; just like Town Palmer >>> Town anyone.

Town VE >>> Town CC. -- why isnt his dick on the chopping block?

Even CC preempting this nomination, suggesting I am scum; and then suddenly (After my list) reverting to "null"

yamato wants to call me blendy, but CC is the blendiest scum muda farker out there.

Scum are trying to make their presence known by voting first and voting hard; even calling me scum now. Hoping guys like you and Oats will just sheep on.


If you want a bigger tell: look at you and oats. You are trying to figure things out. It is scum who are trying to force a stance so early into the nominations.



So far, it has been scum doing the majority of the talking. Once the rest of town gives their feedback on the situation, I will present why Mr. CC is scum (+ its valentines day right now, and that will take precedence over mafia at all times )
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 06:59 GMT
#1505
On February 14 2013 15:42 yamato77 wrote:
Mocsta is one of my actual scum reads.

I'm trying to figure this game out, and lynching Mocsta first helps me tremendously in doing so, aside from the fact that he's nominated.

Today, though, we lynch Mocsta, because neither CC or Sloosh is a good candidate at all. CC being picked into this group is insanely silly for mafia to do. Sloosh might still be mafia, but Mocsta is the best candidate right now.


Yeah, so I guess I have permission to brush off any accusations you make; just like you brushed off my case against you. LOLZ

So Yamaha, expound on how lynching me helps figure out the game.

& based on what you saying

CC >> sl0osh >> mocsta.

sl0osh
You happy with that assessment?
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 14 2013 06:59 GMT
#1506
Lol this guy.

You have zero reason to be calling me scum aside from the fact that I'm calling you scum.

roflroflrofl
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 14 2013 07:01 GMT
#1507
Because you dying lets me know who else is mafia.

From 2 mafia flips, I can find the other two.

If I'm wrong, you're probably right and we can lynch VE.

But I don't think I'm wrong, and I don't think CC is mafia at all, so you get to die.

Unless you think I should want to kill Sloosh over you?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 14 2013 07:07 GMT
#1508
By the way, you should have put me up as the person who was supposed to be lynched today, because I think more people read me mafia than town.

CC too easy.
Writer@WriterYamato
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 14 2013 07:08 GMT
#1509
On February 14 2013 15:45 yamato77 wrote:
Also of note is how I'm still a scumread of his yet he stopped pushing me yesterday as a read of his about the time the wagon on me died.

BLENDY.

I stopped pushing you as well cause we needed town to consolidate. Thats why i went with VE instead. Regardless I dont think hes mafia. I think there isn't much of a case
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 14 2013 07:10 GMT
#1510
On February 14 2013 16:08 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 15:45 yamato77 wrote:
Also of note is how I'm still a scumread of his yet he stopped pushing me yesterday as a read of his about the time the wagon on me died.

BLENDY.

I stopped pushing you as well cause we needed town to consolidate. Thats why i went with VE instead. Regardless I dont think hes mafia. I think there isn't much of a case

The question is, who do you think is mafia TODAY?

You should think about it and consider it because I'm telling you, IT MATTERS.

If not Mocsta, who? I want to know. CC? Why? Sloosh? Why?

Give me some reasons.
Writer@WriterYamato
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 14 2013 07:12 GMT
#1511
On February 14 2013 16:07 yamato77 wrote:
By the way, you should have put me up as the person who was supposed to be lynched today, because I think more people read me mafia than town.

CC too easy.

This makes no sense. Mafia want to kill the strongest town players. That's why they put up certain people like Palmar.
If more people think your mafia then your best kept not in nominations so town can potentially mislynch you.

The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 14 2013 07:13 GMT
#1512
On February 14 2013 16:10 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 16:08 jaybrundage wrote:
On February 14 2013 15:45 yamato77 wrote:
Also of note is how I'm still a scumread of his yet he stopped pushing me yesterday as a read of his about the time the wagon on me died.

BLENDY.

I stopped pushing you as well cause we needed town to consolidate. Thats why i went with VE instead. Regardless I dont think hes mafia. I think there isn't much of a case

The question is, who do you think is mafia TODAY?

You should think about it and consider it because I'm telling you, IT MATTERS.

If not Mocsta, who? I want to know. CC? Why? Sloosh? Why?

Give me some reasons.

What about THREE TOWNIES ISN"T CLEAR
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 14 2013 07:14 GMT
#1513
On February 14 2013 16:13 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 16:10 yamato77 wrote:
On February 14 2013 16:08 jaybrundage wrote:
On February 14 2013 15:45 yamato77 wrote:
Also of note is how I'm still a scumread of his yet he stopped pushing me yesterday as a read of his about the time the wagon on me died.

BLENDY.

I stopped pushing you as well cause we needed town to consolidate. Thats why i went with VE instead. Regardless I dont think hes mafia. I think there isn't much of a case

The question is, who do you think is mafia TODAY?

You should think about it and consider it because I'm telling you, IT MATTERS.

If not Mocsta, who? I want to know. CC? Why? Sloosh? Why?

Give me some reasons.

What about THREE TOWNIES ISN"T CLEAR

You still have to make a decision.

So make one, and justify it, bitch.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 14 2013 07:26 GMT
#1514
You can't, can you?
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 07:27 GMT
#1515
Look at yamato try to filter bury
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 14 2013 07:28 GMT
#1516
On February 14 2013 16:27 Mocsta wrote:
Look at yamato try to filter bury

Look at Mocsta calling me scum with zero justification.

You gave up your only leg to stand on when you unvoted me, BRAH
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 07:29 GMT
#1517
jay.. yamato is just trying to flame you; just like what happened the other day

just walk away

They are filter burying cos they are scared.

it actually just makes Cc more guilty

Guys like yamato rarely post at this hour; and yet, now, he can't stop. its funny how they (scum) collapsed so quickly.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 07:30 GMT
#1518
On February 14 2013 16:28 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 16:27 Mocsta wrote:
Look at yamato try to filter bury

Look at Mocsta calling me scum with zero justification.

You gave up your only leg to stand on when you unvoted me, BRAH


My third Leg is more than enough to hold me up against your bees-dick of a case.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 14 2013 07:41 GMT
#1519
If Mocsta and Sloosh are town, and read town by everyone, why would mafia even try to put them up again?

Wouldn't they try to put up different people that others read town in the hopes that they get lynched instead?

Doesn't the idea of using it as an NK necessitate that people actually want to lynch the people you're putting up, a la Palmar day 1?

So why pick CC? Because they want him dead. Why? Because he's town. By the virtue of how the lynch went down day 2, there is zero reason to think that CC is actually mafia, and that lynching him today is at all a good idea, EVEN IF you think all three people are town, because he is the absolute LEAST likely to be mafia of the three.

So why not lynch Mocsta or Sloosh? At this point I'll take either, because I think they both might be mafia, but I prefer Mocsta because I'm more confident in him than Sloosh. We need to talk about this and not just randomly sheep our votes somewhere, because that is what mafia would want us to do in this situation.

That's why I asked jay to comment, and why him not commenting is damning evidence in my eyes. If Mocsta and Sloosh are both mafia, jay has been pushing the same agenda as them the whole game, right up to right now. They don't want us to think about the lynch today because there is actually a chance at catching mafia if we do. They want us to think that all three are town, and that our choice barely matters.

BUT IT DOES MATTER. Read my analysis of the likelihood of the nomination possibilities. I don't think mafia would ONLY put up town players the whole game. They would almost certainly take chances, especially with the first nomination. They could put up a town player EVERYONE wants to lynch and bet that he doesn't prove himself town, and then slap ANYONE next to him for a safe way to gain town cred. It especially works if everyone think they are all town anyway.

But their mistake was doing it twice, because it made it too obvious. There's no fucking way mafia would put up two guys that were clearly not getting lynched day 2 again day 4 if both of them were town. They would if they were mafia, though.
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 07:46 GMT
#1520
You know yamato; that reads like someone typed it up for you in the scum QT, and you pasted it here
lol
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13164
Shuttle 1021
Artosis 621
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4205
Counter-Strike
taco 482
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox571
AZ_Axe96
Other Games
summit1g8484
Day[9].tv469
C9.Mang0335
WinterStarcraft182
Maynarde139
ViBE123
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv469
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 2m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.