• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:23
CEST 15:23
KST 22:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10723 users

Nomination Mafia - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 115 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 02:46 GMT
#1461
On February 14 2013 11:44 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Mocsta, what would have happened if this supposed bus failed? Say I couldn't convince SlOosh or anyone else over to the wagon of justice. Wouldn't that apparently be GG for the scumteam?

Why?
If anything you setup for even easier win.

If VE lynched red; pretty easy for Snarfs to go.. I knew it all along, thank me for riding him hard this entire game.

The gambit is actually pretty clever.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 14 2013 02:49 GMT
#1462
On February 14 2013 11:46 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 11:44 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Mocsta, what would have happened if this supposed bus failed? Say I couldn't convince SlOosh or anyone else over to the wagon of justice. Wouldn't that apparently be GG for the scumteam?

Why?
If anything you setup for even easier win.

If VE lynched red; pretty easy for Snarfs to go.. I knew it all along, thank me for riding him hard this entire game.

The gambit is actually pretty clever.


Yeah, thing is I know you're wrong Mocsta. Sorry to disappoint you, but that would be pretty epic if we all were in some weird scumteam going on.

I'm confident at least one of Phagga/jay is scum. Maybe Prphlz. Probably Debears at this point (3-person scumteams are getting hard to pin, I'm thinking Debears might be part of it)
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 14 2013 02:54 GMT
#1463
One of the reasons why jay might be scum is cause he sheeped Mocsta about you being scum and tried to start a bandwagon.

Mocsta, if nothing changes, I am lynching you.
So, luck of the draw I guess
No gg, No skill.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 02:58 GMT
#1464
K; what are your reasons Oatsmaster

Lets talk through this pls.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 14 2013 03:02 GMT
#1465
Because I dont think sloosh is getting lynched today, and CC is more useful than you.

No gg, No skill.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 03:12 GMT
#1466
Yeah OK

I admit playing two games, caused me to lose motivation for this game; so my activity dropped significantly.

But, this nomination has given me the kick start I needed.

If we are talking about "usefulness" lets talk about current reads.
Mine: VE / Mr.CC / phagga/yamato

Mr. CC: jay / phagga / prplhz


As a start; can you tell me which list of reads you prefer?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 14 2013 03:23 GMT
#1467
CC's.

Its also your potential activity, and even if you had a 30 page filter, I rather have town CC alive than you.

No gg, No skill.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 14 2013 03:24 GMT
#1468
On February 14 2013 12:12 Mocsta wrote:
Yeah OK

I admit playing two games, caused me to lose motivation for this game; so my activity dropped significantly.

But, this nomination has given me the kick start I needed.

If we are talking about "usefulness" lets talk about current reads.
Mine: VE / Mr.CC / phagga/yamato

Mr. CC: jay / phagga / prplhz


As a start; can you tell me which list of reads you prefer?

Are these two different scum team your proposing?

Seems like phagga is on both of them. We should lynch him. XD

@CC im town silly, The best mislynch Na brah. I agree with your reads on prlhz and phagga. They have been two people that are always kinda lurky there opinion doesn't really make any waves.

The one post about Phagga being very pariond was a good example of such scummy play. Trying to state an opinion while at the same time. Not really putting any strong opinions out there.

I have been thinking of the nominations and I think the biggest possibility is three townies. So not really a big deal who we lynch. Again we should be focusing on who we should kill tmw not today.

Also I think that it find it hard to wrap my head around that all the scum are lurking hard. It just feels weird that the scum have no town presence If the actual scum team is Snarfs/Phagga/prlhz/ third maybe debears? or possibly someone with some town cred.

ATM I think Phagga is the best lynch tmw. If anyone has any questions plz do ask
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
February 14 2013 03:24 GMT
#1469
k lets see if this works. Here are my notes with reads.

Let me know if you need clarification. These are actually only thru page 23/25 i believe

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtCRkXQG1MtEdEZ1eUZNS3ZUdHFYZjRadzZNV2p5V1E#gid=0
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 14 2013 03:26 GMT
#1470
On February 14 2013 12:24 debears wrote:
k lets see if this works. Here are my notes with reads.

Let me know if you need clarification. These are actually only thru page 23/25 i believe

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtCRkXQG1MtEdEZ1eUZNS3ZUdHFYZjRadzZNV2p5V1E#gid=0

Its locked change the permision needed Go to share in the right hand corner
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 03:27 GMT
#1471
jay.. awesome you think phagga is on the cards tomorrow; but, right now, its about whose on the chopping block today.

Where are you standing currently.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 14 2013 03:27 GMT
#1472
Its locked Debears.

Also I dont see how this is very useful :/
Your reads will probably change by page 74..
No gg, No skill.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
February 14 2013 03:27 GMT
#1473
k changed
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 14 2013 03:27 GMT
#1474
Jay, as much as I'd like to believe that , I have some doubts. But Phagga does seem very tempting for tomorrow as well, heh. I'm sure one of you guys is le scum.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
February 14 2013 03:28 GMT
#1475
On February 14 2013 12:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Its locked Debears.

Also I dont see how this is very useful :/
Your reads will probably change by page 74..


I know that snarf got lynched and he was scum, so i factored that in to what i thought
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
February 14 2013 03:28 GMT
#1476
Btw, I don't like a sloosh lynch.

I'll be looking at Mocsta/CC
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 14 2013 03:29 GMT
#1477
LOL'D at Jay's KILL IT WITH FIRE HAHAHA
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 14 2013 03:30 GMT
#1478
But Debears I'm really disappoint I thought you'd have more by now. Y u no read faster?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
February 14 2013 03:32 GMT
#1479
On February 14 2013 12:30 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
But Debears I'm really disappoint I thought you'd have more by now. Y u no read faster?


This week is opening weekend for my team's season. I planned on doing the heavy lifting tonight and getting to page 50/60
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 14 2013 03:44 GMT
#1480
On February 14 2013 12:27 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Jay, as much as I'd like to believe that , I have some doubts. But Phagga does seem very tempting for tomorrow as well, heh. I'm sure one of you guys is le scum.

Do you want to lynch Phagga or not. It seems like he is the scummiest person in the thread atm. His vote change to bus Snarfs. His flip flopping all game. His paranoid posting habits and lack of hard stances. His giant case on VE then his lack of even a vote to follow up.

On February 14 2013 12:27 Mocsta wrote:
jay.. awesome you think phagga is on the cards tomorrow; but, right now, its about whose on the chopping block today.

Where are you standing currently.

I think that we have three townies up on the block. So it doesn't really matter imo. You have a scum read on CC. So vote him. I dont think it matters tho because I think your all town.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1389
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 262
MaxPax 118
Rex 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64699
Calm 3787
Shuttle 3048
Bisu 1881
FanTaSy 1652
EffOrt 420
Stork 349
firebathero 309
Hyuk 284
Mini 275
[ Show more ]
Soma 264
Rush 243
Light 194
ZerO 164
Soulkey 146
Snow 146
Zeus 141
actioN 130
Last 130
Barracks 113
Killer 69
Dewaltoss 64
Mong 61
Sea.KH 60
hero 56
Pusan 48
Shinee 41
Hyun 41
Free 35
Bale 35
NotJumperer 35
ToSsGirL 33
Shine 26
Sharp 26
PianO 24
Yoon 23
Aegong 21
yabsab 17
sorry 16
Sacsri 12
zelot 12
HiyA 11
Noble 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5851
Dendi730
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1386
kRYSTAL_109
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko392
Other Games
gofns40451
singsing2135
B2W.Neo615
hiko369
crisheroes282
DeMusliM239
byalli195
Livibee158
Hui .136
Mew2King95
Liquid`VortiX68
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 52m
Replay Cast
9h 37m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.