• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:01
CEST 06:01
KST 13:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8069 users

Nomination Mafia - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 115 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 13 2013 23:56 GMT
#1421
Yeah not sure with that one;

when I have been scum, I am more than willing to change NK actions in the last 5 minutes. Don't see why that can't happen here, I am after all just a low-experience player; and still making those plays.

P.S.
Nothing wrong with being a jerk; dont catch them scummy muda farkers playing mr. nice guy.

P.P.S
If I play along; i think scum actually have a VERY tough choice.
Some reads appear to be heavily split between some thinking town, some thinking scum - given the same evidence.
Hard to gauge whether scum would put these guys on the nominations; or save them for open days.
*If i knew VE, this game would be over*
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
February 14 2013 00:01 GMT
#1422
Btw guys. I'm thru about page 30 of the game.

Would you guys like my reads from google docs for the first 30 pages?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 14 2013 00:02 GMT
#1423
Oooh yeah I didn't even think of that. Man this is gonna be tough for scum in the days coming up. It seems to me that they'll likely HAVE to start taking risks at some point just to make it to the end.

Which begs the question: have they already?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 14 2013 00:04 GMT
#1424
Hey VE, I know I saved your ass from being lynched and all, but it doesn't give you the excuse to jack off and do nothing the rest of the game. So kindly do things my good sir.

Love,

Mr. Cheesecake

P.S. What is with people using the word "waffles" for Phagga and people using the word expounded this game? Like jeeze. It's made this re-skim painful.

Also VE, what you think of Mocsta. His filter is like quicksand; I just keep getting sucked deeper and deeper until I can't breathe. I wrote him off as town because nominated D2. (If you want to save the response for apres nominations, it's kewl brah)
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 14 2013 00:05 GMT
#1425
I'd like you to hold off on your reads until after dawn debears. Give scum the chance to guess who you don't want lynched.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 00:06 GMT
#1426
Dunno mate.

So whose ya best town read at the moment? Im sure that won't hurt nominations.

If they in; it becomes a choice of two: so easier
And if they are not: you didnt change nomination outcome

so doesnt hurt either way to share.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 14 2013 00:06 GMT
#1427
On February 14 2013 09:04 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Hey VE, I know I saved your ass from being lynched and all, but it doesn't give you the excuse to jack off and do nothing the rest of the game. So kindly do things my good sir.

Love,

Mr. Cheesecake

P.S. What is with people using the word "waffles" for Phagga and people using the word expounded this game? Like jeeze. It's made this re-skim painful.

Also VE, what you think of Mocsta. His filter is like quicksand; I just keep getting sucked deeper and deeper until I can't breathe. I wrote him off as town because nominated D2. (If you want to save the response for apres nominations, it's kewl brah)


I'm doing things sir...I'm just waiting until after dawn. You know, like my post said.

I'm reading Mocsta as null until after the nominations. Then who knows?!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 00:07 GMT
#1428
Hi Mr. CC,

you know what they say in mafia right?

If you gotta problem, talk to me, build a case

OR

+ Show Spoiler +

Fuck off


No sarcasm intended
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 14 2013 00:10 GMT
#1429
On February 14 2013 09:06 Mocsta wrote:
Dunno mate.

So whose ya best town read at the moment? Im sure that won't hurt nominations.

If they in; it becomes a choice of two: so easier
And if they are not: you didnt change nomination outcome

so doesnt hurt either way to share.


The idea is to not get them in Mocsta - if they weren't in before I don't want them in because I said something. The choice isn't EASIER for me to pick someone to lynch among people scum chose because scum chose them.

The idea of the nomination phase is to make town choose who to lynch among people they wouldn't normally ordinarily lynch...or at least that's the optimal to play the nomination phase. If we all start tossing out our best town reads then that makes scum's job really really easy.

Am I missing something? This all seems pretty straight-forward.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
February 14 2013 00:11 GMT
#1430
On February 14 2013 09:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'd like you to hold off on your reads until after dawn debears. Give scum the chance to guess who you don't want lynched.


Yeah when are the deadlines in hours from now?
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 14 2013 00:11 GMT
#1431
On February 14 2013 09:07 Mocsta wrote:
Hi Mr. CC,

you know what they say in mafia right?

If you gotta problem, talk to me, build a case

OR

+ Show Spoiler +

Fuck off


No sarcasm intended


lol'd

Also: Stop talking about nominations just wait a couple hours ffs
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 14 2013 00:13 GMT
#1432
Cheese wtf? Should we all just sit in silence? What does that achieve?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 14 2013 00:13 GMT
#1433
And what does talking about not talking about reads achieve?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 14 2013 00:17 GMT
#1434
People not talking about reads?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
February 14 2013 00:22 GMT
#1435
When is the deadline guise????????????????????????????????????????
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 14 2013 00:23 GMT
#1436
In around 1 hour 40 mins.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 00:23 GMT
#1437
hi prplhz
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
February 14 2013 01:38 GMT
#1438
I am eating, day post may be a few minutes late as a result.
Moderator
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 14 2013 01:38 GMT
#1439
UNACCEPTABLE
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 14 2013 01:59 GMT
#1440
OK guys,

posting this as close to the nomination window as I can (assume actions lock in at 10:00am (my time) and its 9:59am now.

Regardless of who is up there my picks for the remaining three mafia =
(1)Mr. CC - Led the bus onto Snarfs: plan is to ride the town cred home.I been suspicious of this fucker for a while.
(2)Yamato/phagga - one of those two is scum; haven't made up my mind, im (slightly) leaning towards phagga
(3)VisceraEyes - Yeap ! You heard it right here. Scum was in a double lynch/bus situation Day3, and decided to save VE over Snarfs (and can you blame them... )

Me sucking up to VE was a ploy to hopefully lull scum into false security. If you notice:

P.S. based on Mr.CC starting to put the hooks in, by casting me as "null"; I am more than expecting to be on the nomination table again. If any of those 3 people are nominated; I am voting them full stop.

P.P.S.
Sl0osh has shown before in this game he is willing to reconsider his targets (i.e. early Day1 on yamato). I dont take it as scummy that he switched off VE. I think he genuinely said what happened; re-read events, and decided Snarfs was a more guaranteed lynch to burn red.
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 194
ProTech150
FoxeR 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2733
Shuttle 1201
Dewaltoss 80
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
Counter-Strike
taco 386
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox643
Other Games
summit1g7903
WinterStarcraft511
C9.Mang0307
ViBE133
Sick0
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 22
• StrangeGG 20
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo764
• Stunt267
Other Games
• Shiphtur332
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 59m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.