• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:51
CEST 20:51
KST 03:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7975 users

Nomination Mafia - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 115 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2013 04:53 GMT
#1201
On February 12 2013 13:50 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 13:37 yamato77 wrote:
On February 12 2013 13:36 jaybrundage wrote:
Yamato why am i not scum

Because scum jay wouldn't openly sheep Palmar.

Scum jay barely even had reads to begin with, not even sheep reads.

If Palmar has bad reads why wouldn't i sheep them as scum.

@Oats I fail to see what you are trying to do.

Scum jay wouldn't admit to sheeping, because it draws attention to the fact that he's not making independent analysis. Town jay doesn't care, and often gets lynched for saying scummy things like that.

Why are you arguing with me about this? Mocsta's dumb argument that I "give up" my scum reads is blatantly false. Plenty of people opposed my opinion on JX, on Prplhz, on YOU, on Palmar, etc., yet I persisted. Because I'm town, and confident in my reads, wrong or not.
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 12 2013 04:57 GMT
#1202
Jay, do you think Prp is scum?
No gg, No skill.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 04:57 GMT
#1203
On February 12 2013 13:53 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 13:50 jaybrundage wrote:
On February 12 2013 13:37 yamato77 wrote:
On February 12 2013 13:36 jaybrundage wrote:
Yamato why am i not scum

Because scum jay wouldn't openly sheep Palmar.

Scum jay barely even had reads to begin with, not even sheep reads.

If Palmar has bad reads why wouldn't i sheep them as scum.

@Oats I fail to see what you are trying to do.

Scum jay wouldn't admit to sheeping, because it draws attention to the fact that he's not making independent analysis. Town jay doesn't care, and often gets lynched for saying scummy things like that.

Why are you arguing with me about this? Mocsta's dumb argument that I "give up" my scum reads is blatantly false. Plenty of people opposed my opinion on JX, on Prplhz, on YOU, on Palmar, etc., yet I persisted. Because I'm town, and confident in my reads, wrong or not.

I am not sure what your talking about; I dont recall building a case on you as the points were already highlighted by others.

What I have requested is you address the points; you refuse to. each and every time.

That summary post of yours, is not how to make a defense (if your serious about being town) if you are the vote leader (which either you are, or pretty fuckn close)
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 04:58 GMT
#1204
On February 12 2013 13:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Jay, do you think Prp is scum?

On February 12 2013 13:36 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 13:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
##Unvote

Jay. you have got to chill.

Oats please expound what jay has to do with you unvoting yamato?

Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 12 2013 04:59 GMT
#1205
Meh, rereading I dont think yamato is scum now.

Therefore, everyone arguing here is town and should stop being stupid, me included
No gg, No skill.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2013 05:01 GMT
#1206
On February 12 2013 13:57 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 13:53 yamato77 wrote:
On February 12 2013 13:50 jaybrundage wrote:
On February 12 2013 13:37 yamato77 wrote:
On February 12 2013 13:36 jaybrundage wrote:
Yamato why am i not scum

Because scum jay wouldn't openly sheep Palmar.

Scum jay barely even had reads to begin with, not even sheep reads.

If Palmar has bad reads why wouldn't i sheep them as scum.

@Oats I fail to see what you are trying to do.

Scum jay wouldn't admit to sheeping, because it draws attention to the fact that he's not making independent analysis. Town jay doesn't care, and often gets lynched for saying scummy things like that.

Why are you arguing with me about this? Mocsta's dumb argument that I "give up" my scum reads is blatantly false. Plenty of people opposed my opinion on JX, on Prplhz, on YOU, on Palmar, etc., yet I persisted. Because I'm town, and confident in my reads, wrong or not.

I am not sure what your talking about; I dont recall building a case on you as the points were already highlighted by others.

What I have requested is you address the points; you refuse to. each and every time.

That summary post of yours, is not how to make a defense (if your serious about being town) if you are the vote leader (which either you are, or pretty fuckn close)

I did address them. If you can't read that post and understand how the arguments I outlined there are false, you have comprehension problems, and I can't help that.

Go away.
Writer@WriterYamato
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 12 2013 05:02 GMT
#1207
On February 12 2013 13:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Jay, do you think Prp is scum?

Possibly
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2013 05:02 GMT
#1208
Furthermore, I just addressed another point against me in that post you quoted there.

FUNNY HOW THAT WORKS
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 12 2013 05:03 GMT
#1209
So vote prp maybe Jay?

Or are you deadset on VE being scum that you cant vote for anyone else?
No gg, No skill.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 12 2013 05:04 GMT
#1210
Vote Count


Snarfs: Mr.Cheesecake, Yamato77, VisceraEyes
Yamato77: JayBrundage, Phagga, Mocsta, Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes: Snarfs, SlOosh
Mr.Cheesecake: Prplhz,
Prplhz: VisceraEyes, Oatsmaster

Have not voted: Djodref,

Oats did you vote CC today?
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 12 2013 05:08 GMT
#1211
um not that I can remember. LOL unofficial votecounter
No gg, No skill.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2013 05:10 GMT
#1212
Oats why don't you want to kill Snarfs with me?
Writer@WriterYamato
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 12 2013 05:10 GMT
#1213
On February 12 2013 14:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
um not that I can remember. LOL unofficial votecounter

Yea its how i contribute with out contributing cause im scum /sarcasm
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2013 05:11 GMT
#1214
Jay, that goes for you, too.

You say you don't want to lynch Snarfs. why?
Writer@WriterYamato
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 12 2013 05:13 GMT
#1215
@Yamato cause hes an easy mislynch scum have been pushing all game. VE is very likely scum.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 12 2013 05:13 GMT
#1216
I rather lynch Prp first TBH,
not that I think that Snarfs is town.
No gg, No skill.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2013 05:17 GMT
#1217
So, Snarfs is not a good lynch because you're making association cases again?

I need better than that.

What about his play suggests town to you at all? He's tunneled VE all game and done shit else.

If the problem is that you view VE as mafia, I can address the points Sloosh raises against him some time tomorrow, but I want you to filter Snarfs and think about his alignment first.
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 05:26 GMT
#1218
Im taking a breather and rerwading the

this is just getting stupid

i think we need yo start producing cases
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 05:28 GMT
#1219
On February 12 2013 14:17 yamato77 wrote:
So, Snarfs is not a good lynch because you're making association cases again?

I need better than that.

What about his play suggests town to you at all? He's tunneled VE all game and done shit else.

If the problem is that you view VE as mafia, I can address the points Sloosh raises against him some time tomorrow, but I want you to filter Snarfs and think about his alignment first.

I already said with snarfs.
I think he made his case on ve too early instead of establishing innocence and that was why he cops grief.

yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2013 05:39 GMT
#1220
On February 12 2013 14:28 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 14:17 yamato77 wrote:
So, Snarfs is not a good lynch because you're making association cases again?

I need better than that.

What about his play suggests town to you at all? He's tunneled VE all game and done shit else.

If the problem is that you view VE as mafia, I can address the points Sloosh raises against him some time tomorrow, but I want you to filter Snarfs and think about his alignment first.

I already said with snarfs.
I think he made his case on ve too early instead of establishing innocence and that was why he cops grief.


I think his case on VE was just an excuse to do nothing else that day.

I think his play day 2 shows a complete lack of interest in town's affairs, because it didn't matter to him who died since they were all town.

I think even his play today shows how little he cares about interacting with town and actually hunting scum, because he just comes in, plops down some reads and then AFKs.

He SHOULD get flak for this kind of play, because it's scummy.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19960
Calm 3629
Mini 424
Mind 84
910 65
Free 63
soO 31
Trap 31
Aegong 23
Dota 2
Gorgc5189
XaKoH 296
canceldota56
Counter-Strike
fl0m6066
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3395
Other Games
FrodaN848
Beastyqt555
Liquid`Hasu288
Khaldor199
Livibee193
C9.Mang0140
Trikslyr126
RotterdaM118
IndyStarCraft 80
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 25
MindelVK11
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV286
League of Legends
• Nemesis2304
Other Games
• imaqtpie757
• Shiphtur686
• tFFMrPink 5
• Scarra4
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 9m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 9m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.