• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:36
CEST 04:36
KST 11:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10173 users

Nomination Mafia - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 115 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2013 03:48 GMT
#1161
This is obviously not a productive, scumhunting environment.

I'll be back tomorrow when all of you are gone so I can get something done ITT.
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 03:49 GMT
#1162
So now its related to insulting the accuser and not the argument.

I would call it ad-hominem, but considering you're not even arguing; your just shit flinging ad-hominem does not apply.

##Vote: yamato77

If you want some analysis.. read your last posts from Normal Mini 4 when you were lynched as scum. The insults and approach read pretty much like what you are spewing now.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 12 2013 04:03 GMT
#1163
##Vote: yamato77

When I was scum, I resorted to these tactics cause feigning anger is fun, and it looks good. :D

Personal attacks are a scumtell. So Yamato is scum.

Yamato, if you arent scum, better find one and convince us to vote for him
No gg, No skill.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 12 2013 04:09 GMT
#1164
On February 12 2013 12:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Learn to suck it up Jay, people wont always agree with you.

Show nested quote +
Hell this post is just calling me out for something dumb. And then saying how much you love scum VE. VE has to bus one of his teammates at this point. I bet out of his three scum reads one might be scum. He's doing it so it isn't way to obvious who his scum partners are when he dies.


Show nested quote +
If you want to say im scum you can go look at my games when im town and i legit straight up sheep palmar.

Its my town meta bro.

So your town meta is sucking at the game. Cool.

So Jay, I am not sure what you mean by 'I can see the bussing going on already'
Care to elaborate with examples?

@Oats This is the shit im talking about. You dont have any content in your posts. You make a snide comment, Insert a question/ask for clarification. While not fucking adding any thoughts of your own.

You also ask the most easily answered questions. You could legit just think about it for a moment and come up with an answer your self but instead you just ask it anyway to appear to be doing something.

Look at my scum team post. See if any of the plays are voting/casting suspicion on each other. Done that's it. Thats bussing.
Example: VE calling prplhz scum. Its not hard to read these things for your self. Your complete lack of your own thoughts this game makes you more and more likely scum.

@Yamato Yea God forbid I actually follow the best scumhunter on TL shame on me. Im sooo bad QQQQQQQQ

Stop trying to discredit my read on you with out actually addressing it. You never responded to Palmar's case either btw.

On February 12 2013 12:04 yamato77 wrote:
The fact that I'm getting called out for doing "jack shit" is a damn lie.

Stop being a sheep, jay.


Yet again you make me following Palmar's read so bad. Yet why is this bad Yamato. Do you think Palmar is scum trying to push a mislynch on you.

OH WAIT LOL HE'S CONFIRMED TOWN. I forgot about that. Welp why don't you just straight up call Palmar a baddie then and end it there. What happened to your OMGUS im pretty disappointed you dropped it after you figured that lynch with my name on it wouldn't go anywhere.

On February 12 2013 12:44 yamato77 wrote:
Stop being dumb, jay made no "counter-case". He's just a sheep of Palmar. I am realizing this as I go along. You need to get out of your confirmation bias and do something productive besides argue with people endlessly this game. Your amount of analysis is pathetically low in this post.


You never responded to my post. I don't wanna lynch Snarfs. Who's next on your list.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 12 2013 04:10 GMT
#1165
On February 12 2013 13:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
##Vote: yamato77

When I was scum, I resorted to these tactics cause feigning anger is fun, and it looks good. :D

Personal attacks are a scumtell. So Yamato is scum.

Yamato, if you arent scum, better find one and convince us to vote for him

^This is the bussing i was talking about.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 04:13 GMT
#1166
[fluff]
Please calm down jay.

Hopefully this will help.

In Hero Mini, when palmar made his "Day1 reads vid"; when you make a post, he said he remembers you.
Quite a few ppl he was like "who the fuck is this guy".

You have made a dent in your idol's life
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 12 2013 04:14 GMT
#1167
On February 12 2013 13:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
##Vote: yamato77

When I was scum, I resorted to these tactics cause feigning anger is fun, and it looks good. :D

Personal attacks are a scumtell. So Yamato is scum.

Yamato, if you arent scum, better find one and convince us to vote for him

Like I have to come back to this it's just too funny.

THIS IS YOUR CASE

Personal attacks are a scumtell. So Yamato is scum.


THATS IT! You give no content. Even when you place a vote it has no content in it. TOWN NEEDS CONTENT TO ANALYZE PEOPLE. If your town your failing so hard, but i think your scum tho so no biggie.

Hell by your definition Mocsta is totes scum. He told you to uninstall noob. He was legit on yo grill. Like all up in it. Why isn't Mocsta scum? He fits your "case" to the T.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 12 2013 04:14 GMT
#1168
K cool jay,
Now you are resorting to calling me bad. Wonderful.

I know what I think, I want to know what you think. You avoided the 'easily' answered question. Why? WHO KNOWS???
No gg, No skill.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2013 04:14 GMT
#1169
I don't care if you don't want to lynch Snarfs. You want to lynch me, which means you're an idiot.

Palmar did play bad this game. I have no problem saying that. Just because he flipped town doesn't suddenly mean his reads are 100% correct. I happen to know they aren't.

So what are you doing to do tomorrow when I flip town and mafia puts up three more town players and then it's mylo, huh? Go around sheeping Palmar's reads then? How is that productive for town?

Your case is just an extension of his, which I already addressed. I've addressed all of the main points I could find against me. If you don't believe me, I don't care, because right now I really don't even want to play in this game. People aren't even reading my posts.
Writer@WriterYamato
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 12 2013 04:18 GMT
#1170
On February 12 2013 13:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
K cool jay,
Now you are resorting to calling me bad. Wonderful.

I know what I think, I want to know what you think. You avoided the 'easily' answered question. Why? WHO KNOWS???

Go reread. If you don't learn to read in Mafia you may be bad.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 12 2013 04:20 GMT
#1171
So Jay, I am not sure what you mean by 'I can see the bussing going on already'
Care to elaborate with examples?


Where is the bussing that you are seeing. Elaborate with examples on why that is a bus post.
No gg, No skill.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2013 04:23 GMT
#1172
Stop talking about bussing, it's extremely unproductive.

Oats, your vote on me contains zero justification. I think my gutshot scumread on you is stronger than before because of this.
Writer@WriterYamato
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 12 2013 04:23 GMT
#1173
On February 12 2013 13:14 yamato77 wrote:
I don't care if you don't want to lynch Snarfs. You want to lynch me,1 which means you're an idiot.

Palmar did play bad this game. I have no problem saying that. Just because he flipped town doesn't suddenly mean his reads are 100% correct. I happen to know they aren't.

So what are you doing to do tomorrow when I flip town and mafia puts up three more town players and then it's mylo, huh? Go around sheeping Palmar's reads then? How is that productive for town?

Your case is just an extension of his, which I already addressed. I've addressed all of the main points I could find against me. If you don't believe me, 2 I don't care, because right now I really don't even want to play in this game. People aren't even reading my posts.

1 Hey last game I was scum I used attacks on Bugs to rile him up and make him not think clearly. Nicely done.

2 Stop using emotional bullshit to try to pull out a response from people.

Also you refuse to find a second candidate. WTF is this? If your town then start looking. Snarfs is not gonna be killed today.
I have said this like three times and you refuse to answer.

WHAT'S YOUR SECOND SCUM READ
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2013 04:26 GMT
#1174
On February 12 2013 13:23 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 13:14 yamato77 wrote:
I don't care if you don't want to lynch Snarfs. You want to lynch me,1 which means you're an idiot.

Palmar did play bad this game. I have no problem saying that. Just because he flipped town doesn't suddenly mean his reads are 100% correct. I happen to know they aren't.

So what are you doing to do tomorrow when I flip town and mafia puts up three more town players and then it's mylo, huh? Go around sheeping Palmar's reads then? How is that productive for town?

Your case is just an extension of his, which I already addressed. I've addressed all of the main points I could find against me. If you don't believe me, 2 I don't care, because right now I really don't even want to play in this game. People aren't even reading my posts.

1 Hey last game I was scum I used attacks on Bugs to rile him up and make him not think clearly. Nicely done.

2 Stop using emotional bullshit to try to pull out a response from people.

Also you refuse to find a second candidate. WTF is this? If your town then start looking. Snarfs is not gonna be killed today.
I have said this like three times and you refuse to answer.

WHAT'S YOUR SECOND SCUM READ

READ MY POSTS WHERE I NAME CC AND OATS AS MAFIA

Jesus, you're almost as bad as Mocsta.
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 04:29 GMT
#1175
lol almost.. nice name throw yamato

jay.. you need to take a step back, your getting way too heated

oats thrives on these confrontations; let it go (for the time being)

yam is intentionally baiting you now; just take a breather pls
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 12 2013 04:29 GMT
#1176
On February 12 2013 13:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
So Jay, I am not sure what you mean by 'I can see the bussing going on already'
Care to elaborate with examples?


Where is the bussing that you are seeing. Elaborate with examples on why that is a bus post.


Like I'm getting kind of tired of this. Tell me this how many games have you played of mafia?

The reason I say your bussing is that get this. Your on my scum team list and your voting for someone else on my scum team list.

But what i was refering too was different. I'll give you this one because you seem unable/unwilling to go reread my posts and find what i was talking about. Look at the bold.

On February 12 2013 13:09 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 12:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Learn to suck it up Jay, people wont always agree with you.

Hell this post is just calling me out for something dumb. And then saying how much you love scum VE. VE has to bus one of his teammates at this point. I bet out of his three scum reads one might be scum. He's doing it so it isn't way to obvious who his scum partners are when he dies.


If you want to say im scum you can go look at my games when im town and i legit straight up sheep palmar.

Its my town meta bro.

So your town meta is sucking at the game. Cool.

So Jay, I am not sure what you mean by 'I can see the bussing going on already'
Care to elaborate with examples?

@Oats This is the shit im talking about. You dont have any content in your posts. You make a snide comment, Insert a question/ask for clarification. While not fucking adding any thoughts of your own.

You also ask the most easily answered questions. You could legit just think about it for a moment and come up with an answer your self but instead you just ask it anyway to appear to be doing something.

Look at my scum team post. See if any of the plays are voting/casting suspicion on each other. Done that's it. Thats bussing.
Example: VE calling prplhz scum. Its not hard to read these things for your self. Your complete lack of your own thoughts this game makes you more and more likely scum.

@Yamato Yea God forbid I actually follow the best scumhunter on TL shame on me. Im sooo bad QQQQQQQQ

Stop trying to discredit my read on you with out actually addressing it. You never responded to Palmar's case either btw.

Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 12:04 yamato77 wrote:
The fact that I'm getting called out for doing "jack shit" is a damn lie.

Stop being a sheep, jay.


Yet again you make me following Palmar's read so bad. Yet why is this bad Yamato. Do you think Palmar is scum trying to push a mislynch on you.

OH WAIT LOL HE'S CONFIRMED TOWN. I forgot about that. Welp why don't you just straight up call Palmar a baddie then and end it there. What happened to your OMGUS im pretty disappointed you dropped it after you figured that lynch with my name on it wouldn't go anywhere.

Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 12:44 yamato77 wrote:
Stop being dumb, jay made no "counter-case". He's just a sheep of Palmar. I am realizing this as I go along. You need to get out of your confirmation bias and do something productive besides argue with people endlessly this game. Your amount of analysis is pathetically low in this post.


You never responded to my post. I don't wanna lynch Snarfs. Who's next on your list.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 12 2013 04:30 GMT
#1177
##Unvote

Jay. you have got to chill.
No gg, No skill.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 12 2013 04:30 GMT
#1178
On February 12 2013 13:29 Mocsta wrote:
lol almost.. nice name throw yamato

jay.. you need to take a step back, your getting way too heated

oats thrives on these confrontations; let it go (for the time being)

yam is intentionally baiting you now; just take a breather pls

Im chill I have La passion. btw you never responded to my response to your authority post. I think im right
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2013 04:31 GMT
#1179
On February 12 2013 13:29 Mocsta wrote:
lol almost.. nice name throw yamato

jay.. you need to take a step back, your getting way too heated

oats thrives on these confrontations; let it go (for the time being)

yam is intentionally baiting you now; just take a breather pls

I'm not "intentionally baiting" anyone.

You guys are accusing me of points I have already addressed or things that are simply untrue.
Writer@WriterYamato
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 12 2013 04:31 GMT
#1180
On February 12 2013 13:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
##Unvote

Jay. you have got to chill.

Ok I'll try to be a bit less confrontational. But how does me getting into a scum hunting frenze effect your read on Yamato?
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 104
PiLiPiLi 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2581
ViBE140
Bale 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever484
NeuroSwarm208
League of Legends
Doublelift5780
Counter-Strike
summit1g7081
taco 682
Other Games
JimRising 582
WinterStarcraft294
C9.Mang0293
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick981
BasetradeTV174
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 117
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP98
• poizon28 32
• davetesta28
• practicex 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1099
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 24m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.