• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:32
CEST 03:32
KST 10:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9452 users

Nomination Mafia - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 115 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 12 2013 04:33 GMT
#1181
Fuck, Jay doesnt know how to play. Shit. We are doomed !!!!

Jay, just because 2 of your scumreads call each other scum, doesnt mean that they are bussing each other because NONE OF THE FLIPPED YET. There is an element of trickery in bussing your scummate because you want to be able to back off if you feel that it is scummy, and push him when you feel that it makes you look townier. Explain how VE calling Prp scum, is VE bussing Prp.
No gg, No skill.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 12 2013 04:33 GMT
#1182
Yamato do you have a town read on VE. Also why do you have a town read on VE
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2013 04:34 GMT
#1183
On February 12 2013 13:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Fuck, Jay doesnt know how to play. Shit. We are doomed !!!!

Jay, just because 2 of your scumreads call each other scum, doesnt mean that they are bussing each other because NONE OF THE FLIPPED YET. There is an element of trickery in bussing your scummate because you want to be able to back off if you feel that it is scummy, and push him when you feel that it makes you look townier. Explain how VE calling Prp scum, is VE bussing Prp.

Stop.

Talking.

About.

Bussing.
Writer@WriterYamato
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 12 2013 04:34 GMT
#1184
@Oatsmaster Cause there both scum.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2013 04:35 GMT
#1185
On February 12 2013 13:33 jaybrundage wrote:
Yamato do you have a town read on VE. Also why do you have a town read on VE

I haven't even had time to filter him yet because all I've done since opening the thread is defend myself from these attacks.

Do you understand how this makes me frustrated? It's a waste of time for me to do this, because as town my job is to FIND MAFIA. But if you guys are trying to lynch me, I better make sure that doesn't happen.
Writer@WriterYamato
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 12 2013 04:35 GMT
#1186
On February 12 2013 13:34 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 13:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Fuck, Jay doesnt know how to play. Shit. We are doomed !!!!

Jay, just because 2 of your scumreads call each other scum, doesnt mean that they are bussing each other because NONE OF THE FLIPPED YET. There is an element of trickery in bussing your scummate because you want to be able to back off if you feel that it is scummy, and push him when you feel that it makes you look townier. Explain how VE calling Prp scum, is VE bussing Prp.

Stop.

Talking.

About.

Bussing.

What is the point of this post? Bussing happens why do you refuse to acknowledge it.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 12 2013 04:36 GMT
#1187
I am done talking with you about bussing.

At this point, none of the people here are scum. So, what are we gonna do
No gg, No skill.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 12 2013 04:36 GMT
#1188
Yamato why am i not scum
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2013 04:36 GMT
#1189
On February 12 2013 13:35 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 13:34 yamato77 wrote:
On February 12 2013 13:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Fuck, Jay doesnt know how to play. Shit. We are doomed !!!!

Jay, just because 2 of your scumreads call each other scum, doesnt mean that they are bussing each other because NONE OF THE FLIPPED YET. There is an element of trickery in bussing your scummate because you want to be able to back off if you feel that it is scummy, and push him when you feel that it makes you look townier. Explain how VE calling Prp scum, is VE bussing Prp.

Stop.

Talking.

About.

Bussing.

What is the point of this post? Bussing happens why do you refuse to acknowledge it.

Because you're making stupid association cases before the flip.

It's incredibly wasteful discussion.
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 04:36 GMT
#1190
On February 12 2013 13:31 yamato77 wrote:
You guys are accusing me of points I have already addressed or things that are simply untrue.

Umm .. no

I am accusing you of not addressing things directed your way.
and by all fuck am I NOT going to link those posts to you.

Then instead of addressing your critics, you sling shit everywhere and go ultra-derogatory.

Sorry yam; are you genuinely telling me that is pro-town yamato behaviour?

I dont recall you asking like this in your mason game in mafia LIX, and I had you as a town read pretty early on.


Fact is, yamato scum is NOT afraid to bus (that is clear from Normal Mini 4, where you bussed JX pretty much immediately)
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 04:36 GMT
#1191
On February 12 2013 13:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
##Unvote

Jay. you have got to chill.

Oats please expound what jay has to do with you unvoting yamato?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 12 2013 04:37 GMT
#1192
##Vote: prplhz
Ok jay, since you also think that prp is scum, VOTE HIM WITH ME AND GET HIM LYNCHED!!!!!
No gg, No skill.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2013 04:37 GMT
#1193
On February 12 2013 13:36 jaybrundage wrote:
Yamato why am i not scum

Because scum jay wouldn't openly sheep Palmar.

Scum jay barely even had reads to begin with, not even sheep reads.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2013 04:38 GMT
#1194
On February 12 2013 13:36 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 13:31 yamato77 wrote:
You guys are accusing me of points I have already addressed or things that are simply untrue.

Umm .. no

I am accusing you of not addressing things directed your way.
and by all fuck am I NOT going to link those posts to you.

Then instead of addressing your critics, you sling shit everywhere and go ultra-derogatory.

Sorry yam; are you genuinely telling me that is pro-town yamato behaviour?

I dont recall you asking like this in your mason game in mafia LIX, and I had you as a town read pretty early on.


Fact is, yamato scum is NOT afraid to bus (that is clear from Normal Mini 4, where you bussed JX pretty much immediately)

ARE YOU READING?!?!?!?!!?

On February 12 2013 12:02 yamato77 wrote:
What would you say the main points against me are?

I don't spend a lot of time caring about defending myself. Whoopie. I never do. You're not going to lynch me for that.

I think about other people's reads when considering the lynch candidacy of one of my reads. Who doesn't? If I only push one scum read a day and don't consider other people who are also scummy that other people want to lynch, what good does that do for town?

I only have scum reads on "lurkers". Not true. Activity level is a part of people's general meta, but my case on Snarfs includes the fact that his activity shows a disinterest in the affairs of town, espcially on day 2, which I think is obviously scummy when you consider the possibility of three town players being up for the lynch, as I outlined earlier. I'm not lynching them for not posting, I'm lynching them because their inactivity is INDICATIVE of a MAFIA MENTALITY.

Jay I am losing interest in as a candidate. I can understand how people MIGHT view some of the things I do as scummy, or bandwagony. When I look at who I want to lynch, I first consider my own reads, and then the reads of people that I think are town. If there's a correlation, then it becomes obvious to me that I should push that read as the lynch. If you think this is mafia mentality, then I guess I'll only ever disagree with town and never agree to lynching someone other people want to lynch. Hipster-town-mode ENGAGED.

Furthermore, if people think this is how I play as mafia, they are sorely mistaken. I don't give a shit about anything as mafia. Look at my two mafia games. Do I make analysis posts? Do I make towncases? Do I change my reads? No. Have I done that this game? Yes. Any perceived change from my town meta is a POSITIVE one, in that I'm not picking stupid fights, not arguing with my scum reads, and not tunneling one player endlessly. If you guys lynch me for that, I quit this game.

Yes, I take this seriously. It frustrates the shit out of me this game that I am being discussed as a lynch candidate. I am putting in more effort than most of you this game in figuring out what's going on, and you are all listening to Palmar, who wasn't even fucking playing the damn game. Fuck that.

Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 04:44 GMT
#1195
yep I read that.. and its a politician speech

what did you actually address that was your way

fuck all man

u just did a summary "im teflon" speech
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 12 2013 04:45 GMT
#1196
On February 12 2013 13:44 Mocsta wrote:
yep I read that.. and its a politician speech

what did you actually address that was your way

fuck all man

u just did a summary "im teflon" speech

You can't read.

/ignore
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 04:48 GMT
#1197
yeah go on and ignore the real confronting issues..

just like a politician.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 12 2013 04:49 GMT
#1198
On February 12 2013 13:48 Mocsta wrote:
yeah go on and ignore the real confronting issues..

just like a politician.

Lol

i wish we had pms this game Mocsta XD. I have something I have an idea for ya but I think it should wait for later tmw are you gonna be here like 10-7 hours before the lynch
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 12 2013 04:50 GMT
#1199
On February 12 2013 13:37 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 13:36 jaybrundage wrote:
Yamato why am i not scum

Because scum jay wouldn't openly sheep Palmar.

Scum jay barely even had reads to begin with, not even sheep reads.

If Palmar has bad reads why wouldn't i sheep them as scum.

@Oats I fail to see what you are trying to do.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 12 2013 04:52 GMT
#1200
On February 12 2013 13:49 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 13:48 Mocsta wrote:
yeah go on and ignore the real confronting issues..

just like a politician.

Lol

i wish we had pms this game Mocsta XD. I have something I have an idea for ya but I think it should wait for later tmw are you gonna be here like 10-7 hours before the lynch


I can swing 10 hrs from lynch .. 7 hours = 3am for me so no haha
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings95
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 135
Sharp 54
Bale 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
NeuroSwarm209
League of Legends
Doublelift4022
Counter-Strike
taco 510
Other Games
summit1g7172
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0351
ViBE169
ToD84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick681
BasetradeTV172
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 138
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP90
• poizon28 41
• davetesta27
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra871
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 28m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.