• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:17
CEST 15:17
KST 22:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10154 users

Nomination Mafia - Page 111

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 115 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 23 2013 02:26 GMT
#2201
i agree that 72 hour nominations were too long, could easily have been 12/36 or 24/24.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 23 2013 02:26 GMT
#2202
prplhz I hope I'm always scum when you're town. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 23 2013 02:26 GMT
#2203
I still think that Snarfs bus was the best move ever. What else was I supposed to do
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 23 2013 02:27 GMT
#2204
On February 23 2013 11:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
prplhz I hope I'm always scum when you're town. <3

http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 23 2013 02:28 GMT
#2205
Hey dudes, I was the "shadow" that VE mentioned and I'll be sharing some things I saw/learned in a bit when I get bored with this game. Got some of a write-up already made but I'll have to add to it to round it out a touch.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 23 2013 02:30 GMT
#2206
On February 23 2013 11:27 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 11:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
prplhz I hope I'm always scum when you're town. <3


Just work on voicing your thoughts man. Sitting on your ass and being right does nothing.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 23 2013 02:30 GMT
#2207
On February 23 2013 11:26 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I still think that Snarfs bus was the best move ever. What else was I supposed to do

That was a beautiful move, and it had everyone in the thread fooled.

The one mistake I caught you on during day 2 was your wishy-washy read flip-flop on me. Everything else until the last day was really solid stuff from you.
Writer@WriterYamato
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 23 2013 02:32 GMT
#2208
Yamato good job pushing it through man. You'd have SHIT if we got Oats to vote with us FTW though XD
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 23 2013 02:32 GMT
#2209
Oh, and it was funny to me, after I realized you were mafia, to go back to day 2 and read your "lynch SNARFS, not VE" campaign. Good stuff.
Writer@WriterYamato
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
February 23 2013 02:34 GMT
#2210
Postgame analysis from me in a few days (i won't have reliable internet till monday)

I still think scum could have won from this position, but oh well. A few blunders, quite a bit of smart play, and some interesting stuff to talk about.

And a poll
Poll: Host Nomination II?

Yes (8)
 
100%

No (0)
 
0%

8 total votes

Your vote: Host Nomination II?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No



(rebalanced obviously, probably the 9 player version)
Moderator
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 23 2013 02:35 GMT
#2211
On February 23 2013 11:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yamato good job pushing it through man. You'd have SHIT if we got Oats to vote with us FTW though XD

I was afraid Oats might do something silly.

On that note, Oats, I want to say that I tried really hard to be nice to you this game but sometimes you frustrate me. The fact that the towniest part of your play was the first half of day 1 is a little saddening. If it weren't for that, I don't think I could have accurately identified you at all. You're very unreadable later in the game.
Writer@WriterYamato
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 23 2013 02:36 GMT
#2212
On February 23 2013 11:34 GMarshal wrote:
Postgame analysis from me in a few days (i won't have reliable internet till monday)

I still think scum could have won from this position, but oh well. A few blunders, quite a bit of smart play, and some interesting stuff to talk about.

And a poll
Poll: Host Nomination II?

Yes (8)
 
100%

No (0)
 
0%

8 total votes

Your vote: Host Nomination II?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No



(rebalanced obviously, probably the 9 player version)

Voted yes, assuming 9p.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 23 2013 02:37 GMT
#2213
Also, something I noticed and wanted to comment on; after the day 2 nominations, and the way the game was playing out, I think it was pretty likely that all 3 of the candidates were town. It seems like most of the thread thought like that too. So, when the day 4 nominations rolled around, and there were the same 2 candidates and a new one, I personally think the smart play (from a numbers standpoint) would have been to lynch the new person. I made the comment to marv that the situation very much reminded me of the Monty Hall problem, and he agreed with me.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 23 2013 02:37 GMT
#2214
On that note we need more Resistance games too. Maybe I host one of those shits.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 23 2013 02:37 GMT
#2215
oats just started doing wtf at some point, i don't think he did anything remotely useful after snarfs lynch. would be cool if he could stay focused but other than that he looked townie and that's a good thing.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-23 02:52:22
February 23 2013 02:38 GMT
#2216
Oh, two comments.

Jay, if you ever pull a stunt like trying to ask my cohost for the scum qt in one of my games again, I will modkill you so fast you won't know what hit you. If he had given it to you I would have ensured you regretted it. Its not funny, and I was not amused.

Promethelax, if you know who the scumteam is (and they shouldn't have told you), keep it to yourself. Do not accept pms from townies if you know, and don't spread it around. That is how games end up unintentionally ruined. I was displeased by this. Not that you broke any rules, but its a matter of etiquette, and caution.

That's all! Carry on!
Moderator
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 23 2013 02:38 GMT
#2217
On February 23 2013 11:30 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 11:26 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I still think that Snarfs bus was the best move ever. What else was I supposed to do

That was a beautiful move, and it had everyone in the thread fooled.

The one mistake I caught you on during day 2 was your wishy-washy read flip-flop on me. Everything else until the last day was really solid stuff from you.


Problem is, i would have done that as town too.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-23 02:50:54
February 23 2013 02:40 GMT
#2218
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 23 2013 02:46 GMT
#2219
Also fun facts:

Before replacing and knowing my alignment, my top 3 scumreads were Djodref, Phagga, and Snarfs as indicated by my opening post. I chose to tone down Djo obviously... Snarfs for more busier plans.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 23 2013 02:47 GMT
#2220
It wasn't worthy if you have to ask for it Cheese. -.-
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1397
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 234
MaxPax 93
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64008
Calm 3911
Shuttle 2965
Bisu 1914
FanTaSy 1543
EffOrt 427
Hyuk 415
Stork 397
firebathero 322
Mini 285
[ Show more ]
Barracks 249
Soma 237
Rush 234
Light 210
ZerO 173
Zeus 167
Soulkey 153
Last 133
Snow 133
actioN 125
Killer 72
Dewaltoss 63
Sea.KH 63
hero 58
Mong 57
Pusan 51
JYJ 50
Shinee 43
Hyun 40
Free 36
Bale 36
ToSsGirL 35
PianO 32
NotJumperer 31
Shine 26
Yoon 26
Aegong 24
Sharp 22
sorry 19
yabsab 17
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
Noble 10
zelot 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5776
Dendi876
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1134
kRYSTAL_885
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko413
Other Games
gofns34931
singsing2135
B2W.Neo517
hiko334
crisheroes288
DeMusliM227
byalli187
Livibee154
Hui .121
Mew2King90
Liquid`VortiX57
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV247
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 59m
Replay Cast
9h 44m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.