• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:40
CEST 17:40
KST 00:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10106 users

Nomination Mafia - Page 110

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 115 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 23 2013 02:03 GMT
#2181
I meant the ninja edit.
But the other reason is cool too.

GG Yamato, can you be less of a dick next time? Please?
No gg, No skill.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 23 2013 02:03 GMT
#2182
I blame snarfs, Djo and the town-favored nomination mechanic for this loss.

Although I think I played really well for what I was given, dat snarfs bus yo?

Pretty much had to all in last day or else, and I really didn't care either way.

GG
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 23 2013 02:04 GMT
#2183
If I bussed VE I would have had to kill Debears too, and lets face it, that's like 2 weeks worth of game time.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
February 23 2013 02:05 GMT
#2184
I FERGOT THE /, I SAWWY
Bio - Breaking it down
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
February 23 2013 02:06 GMT
#2185
Hey yo I want an answer on Prom whether he was gviving Yamato feedback on cases.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 23 2013 02:07 GMT
#2186
Meh I had a shadow the whole game too, so even if so it's like *shrug*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
February 23 2013 02:09 GMT
#2187
I mean, we got caught, but I would appreciate it if people don't give feedback during a game.

Improving is fine with veteran players, but this game was hard enough as it was with coming in late and nks :/

Anyways gj town on sticking to your guns
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 23 2013 02:11 GMT
#2188
Apparantly that's normal and people do it all the time.
Or something.
I don't get it either.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 23 2013 02:11 GMT
#2189
Indeed...I'm glad I don't have to pretend to be mad at Yam anymore

*hugs*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 23 2013 02:13 GMT
#2190
I wrote my cases by myself.

I asked Prom for feedback after I posted it.

No one helped me catch mafia. I got advice on how not to be a terrible tunneling, scummy looking townie for once.
Writer@WriterYamato
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 23 2013 02:15 GMT
#2191
On February 23 2013 11:13 yamato77 wrote:
I wrote my cases by myself.

I asked Prom for feedback after I posted it.

No one helped me catch mafia. I got advice on how not to be a terrible tunneling, scummy looking townie for once.

I KNOW IT WAS AWESOME ^^
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 23 2013 02:16 GMT
#2192
On February 23 2013 11:04 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
If I bussed VE I would have had to kill Debears too, and lets face it, that's like 2 weeks worth of game time.

I'm not so sure.

Imagine both you and debears had been pretty adamant about VE being scum. Then Oats and jay come in and sheep the cases without much input. You have everyone alive aside from VE voting for VE. How do the townies figure out the townies voting VE from the scum voting VE when VE flips?

I think you guys just thought you were in a better position than you really were, and when thread sentiment turned against VE, you all got caught with your pants down.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 23 2013 02:17 GMT
#2193
TALK SHIT AFTER REPLACING OUT BISH
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
February 23 2013 02:17 GMT
#2194
On February 23 2013 11:16 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 11:04 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
If I bussed VE I would have had to kill Debears too, and lets face it, that's like 2 weeks worth of game time.

I'm not so sure.

Imagine both you and debears had been pretty adamant about VE being scum. Then Oats and jay come in and sheep the cases without much input. You have everyone alive aside from VE voting for VE. How do the townies figure out the townies voting VE from the scum voting VE when VE flips?

I think you guys just thought you were in a better position than you really were, and when thread sentiment turned against VE, you all got caught with your pants down.


Well a big chunk of my plan was sloosh being alive and yamato dead. But, VE kinda messed that one up :/
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 23 2013 02:17 GMT
#2195
IN FACT GET OUTTA MY THREAD KEIR

</3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 23 2013 02:20 GMT
#2196
On February 23 2013 11:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
TALK SHIT AFTER REPLACING OUT BISH

Mean

I'm not talking shit. I'm giving some constructive criticism. I honestly thought you guys had this game won, but you were the only one that realized thread sentiment was turning against you.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
February 23 2013 02:20 GMT
#2197
On February 23 2013 11:16 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 11:04 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
If I bussed VE I would have had to kill Debears too, and lets face it, that's like 2 weeks worth of game time.

I'm not so sure.

Imagine both you and debears had been pretty adamant about VE being scum. Then Oats and jay come in and sheep the cases without much input. You have everyone alive aside from VE voting for VE. How do the townies figure out the townies voting VE from the scum voting VE when VE flips?

I think you guys just thought you were in a better position than you really were, and when thread sentiment turned against VE, you all got caught with your pants down.


It's hard to say. The way things were, a lot of shit went down when I was away. Sentiment went from Jay / Phagga being scum at lylo to VE being indisputably scum.72 hour night periods with nominations are just terrible. So I just played along with whatever it was debears / ve were doing.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
February 23 2013 02:21 GMT
#2198
On February 23 2013 11:20 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2013 11:16 Keirathi wrote:
On February 23 2013 11:04 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
If I bussed VE I would have had to kill Debears too, and lets face it, that's like 2 weeks worth of game time.

I'm not so sure.

Imagine both you and debears had been pretty adamant about VE being scum. Then Oats and jay come in and sheep the cases without much input. You have everyone alive aside from VE voting for VE. How do the townies figure out the townies voting VE from the scum voting VE when VE flips?

I think you guys just thought you were in a better position than you really were, and when thread sentiment turned against VE, you all got caught with your pants down.


It's hard to say. The way things were, a lot of shit went down when I was away. Sentiment went from Jay / Phagga being scum at lylo to VE being indisputably scum.72 hour night periods with nominations are just terrible. So I just played along with whatever it was debears / ve were doing.


Yeah I wasn't there at the sloosh lynch either :/ IRL betrays me again
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 23 2013 02:22 GMT
#2199
No you're absolutely right Keir...wanna hear something funny?

I THOUGHT I HAD PUSHED SNARFS HARDER THAN I DID.

I totally spaced the fact that I actually started pushing prplhz and slOosh as scum HARDER than I pushed Snarfs on D3...so I seriously thought "WTF all I've DONE is push Snarfs the fuck are they talking about?"
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 23 2013 02:24 GMT
#2200
gj yamato

i should just have stuck with my guns with my cc case, i suspected ve and snarfs too but it just seemed too convenient.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 278
Codebar 45
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39220
Calm 3790
Shuttle 1868
Bisu 1725
FanTaSy 1526
Mini 1202
Soma 691
Rush 575
EffOrt 507
Stork 342
[ Show more ]
Light 318
actioN 294
Snow 267
Hyuk 259
ZerO 219
firebathero 210
Dewaltoss 108
Zeus 78
Barracks 73
hero 72
Sea.KH 53
Shinee 52
Killer 44
Sharp 39
Pusan 37
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 32
Free 26
Bale 26
Shine 21
Yoon 20
HiyA 18
Aegong 17
sorry 17
PianO 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8118
Dendi908
League of Legends
KnowMe43
Counter-Strike
x6flipin481
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes587
Other Games
singsing2490
hiko1633
B2W.Neo297
Beastyqt290
byalli262
mouzStarbuck208
FrodaN206
Livibee193
Liquid`VortiX180
Hui .172
RotterdaM77
Mew2King61
Trikslyr59
Rex22
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV243
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV283
League of Legends
• Nemesis2275
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 36m
Replay Cast
7h 21m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.