• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:01
CEST 11:01
KST 18:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10027 users

TL Mafia LIX - Page 172

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 213 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 28 2013 18:33 GMT
#3421
On January 29 2013 03:29 debears wrote:
Something we should keep in mind with austin

Gonz was jack mason

I would think mafia woild try to get him into office with his role
Chez was godfather, meaning they most likely didn't want him in office (dt immunity)
Prp was a goon, meaning they didn't expect him to last long

they can decide their roles after seeing how it works though. Agree with marvs find though.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
January 28 2013 18:34 GMT
#3422
On January 29 2013 03:30 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 03:29 austinmcc wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:23 yamato77 wrote:
Looks more like he's attacking Vivax than trying to get him to move his vote.
You should be looking harder at my filter. That post is immediately followed, in the same conversation, with:
On January 22 2013 08:17 austinmcc wrote:
On January 22 2013 08:14 Vivax wrote:
On January 22 2013 08:08 austinmcc wrote:
Vivax,

Given that you seem to want toad with bodyguards, and toad wants toad with bodyguards, but does not want Chez with bodyguards, why keep your vote on Chez?


I try to lie a lot and attract attention to me by playing inconsistently so that I can lead my scumbuddies to victory obviously, why do you ask?


Until Toad gets another vote you'll be sheriff top candidate if I switch to Toad (you still are cause you got majority first I think). So my vote stays where it is. Pointless question, I already said why I switched to Chez before.

I'm writing a JX analysis.

You put your vote on Chezinu, who would be the second player to have 4. That didn't change anything, unless you have a magical plan to move multiple votes around, which would make you scum. I don't actually think you're scum this game, but I can't get a handle on your play.

If you want Toad to be sheriff, then voting chezinu doesn't help. If you want not-me to be sheriff, then voting chezinu doesn't help. So you've taken an action that does nothing, really, unless you can move more votes. And the action you took was wrong for you if you can move more votes, because you want toad and not chezinu. So...I are confused.


You're not helping yourself with this delurking business.


So if he lurks, he's scum.
If he delurks he's scum.

Rethink your arguments yamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 28 2013 18:35 GMT
#3423
On January 29 2013 03:34 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 03:30 yamato77 wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:29 austinmcc wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:23 yamato77 wrote:
Looks more like he's attacking Vivax than trying to get him to move his vote.
You should be looking harder at my filter. That post is immediately followed, in the same conversation, with:
On January 22 2013 08:17 austinmcc wrote:
On January 22 2013 08:14 Vivax wrote:
On January 22 2013 08:08 austinmcc wrote:
Vivax,

Given that you seem to want toad with bodyguards, and toad wants toad with bodyguards, but does not want Chez with bodyguards, why keep your vote on Chez?


I try to lie a lot and attract attention to me by playing inconsistently so that I can lead my scumbuddies to victory obviously, why do you ask?


Until Toad gets another vote you'll be sheriff top candidate if I switch to Toad (you still are cause you got majority first I think). So my vote stays where it is. Pointless question, I already said why I switched to Chez before.

I'm writing a JX analysis.

You put your vote on Chezinu, who would be the second player to have 4. That didn't change anything, unless you have a magical plan to move multiple votes around, which would make you scum. I don't actually think you're scum this game, but I can't get a handle on your play.

If you want Toad to be sheriff, then voting chezinu doesn't help. If you want not-me to be sheriff, then voting chezinu doesn't help. So you've taken an action that does nothing, really, unless you can move more votes. And the action you took was wrong for you if you can move more votes, because you want toad and not chezinu. So...I are confused.


You're not helping yourself with this delurking business.


So if he lurks, he's scum.
If he delurks he's scum.

Rethink your arguments yamato

He's delurking solely to defend himself from the possibility of being lynched.

Don't be intentionally blind, debears.
Writer@WriterYamato
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
January 28 2013 18:35 GMT
#3424
On January 29 2013 03:33 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 03:29 debears wrote:
Something we should keep in mind with austin

Gonz was jack mason

I would think mafia woild try to get him into office with his role
Chez was godfather, meaning they most likely didn't want him in office (dt immunity)
Prp was a goon, meaning they didn't expect him to last long

they can decide their roles after seeing how it works though. Agree with marvs find though.


They had to decide by the start of n1.

Austin was pretty townish in my books heading into n1. Why not give him the godfather mason over chez?
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
January 28 2013 18:36 GMT
#3425
On January 29 2013 03:35 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 03:34 debears wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:30 yamato77 wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:29 austinmcc wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:23 yamato77 wrote:
Looks more like he's attacking Vivax than trying to get him to move his vote.
You should be looking harder at my filter. That post is immediately followed, in the same conversation, with:
On January 22 2013 08:17 austinmcc wrote:
On January 22 2013 08:14 Vivax wrote:
On January 22 2013 08:08 austinmcc wrote:
Vivax,

Given that you seem to want toad with bodyguards, and toad wants toad with bodyguards, but does not want Chez with bodyguards, why keep your vote on Chez?


I try to lie a lot and attract attention to me by playing inconsistently so that I can lead my scumbuddies to victory obviously, why do you ask?


Until Toad gets another vote you'll be sheriff top candidate if I switch to Toad (you still are cause you got majority first I think). So my vote stays where it is. Pointless question, I already said why I switched to Chez before.

I'm writing a JX analysis.

You put your vote on Chezinu, who would be the second player to have 4. That didn't change anything, unless you have a magical plan to move multiple votes around, which would make you scum. I don't actually think you're scum this game, but I can't get a handle on your play.

If you want Toad to be sheriff, then voting chezinu doesn't help. If you want not-me to be sheriff, then voting chezinu doesn't help. So you've taken an action that does nothing, really, unless you can move more votes. And the action you took was wrong for you if you can move more votes, because you want toad and not chezinu. So...I are confused.


You're not helping yourself with this delurking business.


So if he lurks, he's scum.
If he delurks he's scum.

Rethink your arguments yamato

He's delurking solely to defend himself from the possibility of being lynched.

Don't be intentionally blind, debears.


Town or scum do that. Rethink this
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 28 2013 18:36 GMT
#3426
On January 29 2013 03:35 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 03:33 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:29 debears wrote:
Something we should keep in mind with austin

Gonz was jack mason

I would think mafia woild try to get him into office with his role
Chez was godfather, meaning they most likely didn't want him in office (dt immunity)
Prp was a goon, meaning they didn't expect him to last long

they can decide their roles after seeing how it works though. Agree with marvs find though.


They had to decide by the start of n1.

Austin was pretty townish in my books heading into n1. Why not give him the godfather mason over chez?


Because Chez is way more likely to be checked than austin, for a start. That's not a good argument.
Artanis & marv
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
January 28 2013 18:38 GMT
#3427
On January 29 2013 03:30 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 03:29 austinmcc wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:23 yamato77 wrote:
Looks more like he's attacking Vivax than trying to get him to move his vote.
You should be looking harder at my filter. That post is immediately followed, in the same conversation, with:
On January 22 2013 08:17 austinmcc wrote:
On January 22 2013 08:14 Vivax wrote:
On January 22 2013 08:08 austinmcc wrote:
Vivax,

Given that you seem to want toad with bodyguards, and toad wants toad with bodyguards, but does not want Chez with bodyguards, why keep your vote on Chez?


I try to lie a lot and attract attention to me by playing inconsistently so that I can lead my scumbuddies to victory obviously, why do you ask?


Until Toad gets another vote you'll be sheriff top candidate if I switch to Toad (you still are cause you got majority first I think). So my vote stays where it is. Pointless question, I already said why I switched to Chez before.

I'm writing a JX analysis.

You put your vote on Chezinu, who would be the second player to have 4. That didn't change anything, unless you have a magical plan to move multiple votes around, which would make you scum. I don't actually think you're scum this game, but I can't get a handle on your play.

If you want Toad to be sheriff, then voting chezinu doesn't help. If you want not-me to be sheriff, then voting chezinu doesn't help. So you've taken an action that does nothing, really, unless you can move more votes. And the action you took was wrong for you if you can move more votes, because you want toad and not chezinu. So...I are confused.


You're not helping yourself with this delurking business.

Am I supposed to respond "you're not helping yourself with your tunneling"?

Look at the post that follows. Do you believe that, in context, the first post reads like I was attacking Vivax, or am I actually trying to get him to move his vote/figure out why his vote is where his vote is? If it's the latter, then, at least in the case of that post, you misread it because you did not misread it in context.

On January 29 2013 03:29 yamato77 wrote:
Is it just a coincidence that Austin is associated heavily with all three flipped mafia?

What do you think? Do you believe I associated myself heavily with 3/4 my team? Does that match up with how I have played scum in other games? If not, am I just playing opposite game to screw with your head? (Was scum in Aperture 2 and replacement scum in Chrono Trigger).

On January 29 2013 03:35 yamato77 wrote:
He's delurking solely to defend himself from the possibility of being lynched.

He's actually delurking to try and get this done so we can have better lynch candidates come D4, when we can actually lynch.
Fe fi fo fum.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
January 28 2013 18:40 GMT
#3428
On January 29 2013 03:36 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 03:35 debears wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:33 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:29 debears wrote:
Something we should keep in mind with austin

Gonz was jack mason

I would think mafia woild try to get him into office with his role
Chez was godfather, meaning they most likely didn't want him in office (dt immunity)
Prp was a goon, meaning they didn't expect him to last long

they can decide their roles after seeing how it works though. Agree with marvs find though.


They had to decide by the start of n1.

Austin was pretty townish in my books heading into n1. Why not give him the godfather mason over chez?


Because Chez is way more likely to be checked than austin, for a start. That's not a good argument.


My point is that I find it morr likely for sxum to rely on austin over chez going into lategame one member down
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 28 2013 18:43 GMT
#3429
On January 29 2013 03:40 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 03:36 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:35 debears wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:33 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:29 debears wrote:
Something we should keep in mind with austin

Gonz was jack mason

I would think mafia woild try to get him into office with his role
Chez was godfather, meaning they most likely didn't want him in office (dt immunity)
Prp was a goon, meaning they didn't expect him to last long

they can decide their roles after seeing how it works though. Agree with marvs find though.


They had to decide by the start of n1.

Austin was pretty townish in my books heading into n1. Why not give him the godfather mason over chez?


Because Chez is way more likely to be checked than austin, for a start. That's not a good argument.


My point is that I find it morr likely for sxum to rely on austin over chez going into lategame one member down

I'd say the opposite. Chez is way more of a vet and at the same time you can't pull those "why is chez still around" arguments on chez unlike you could do on someone like marv / bugs / sandro surviving longer than they should.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 28 2013 18:46 GMT
#3430
Yes, I think your associations with the three flipped mafia make you mafia. Asserting otherwise is delving into pure WIFOM.

I refuse to believe that it's just a coincidence that you happened to have multiple positive mentions of all three flipped mafia players. I can barely find a bad word about them.
Writer@WriterYamato
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
January 28 2013 18:48 GMT
#3431
On January 29 2013 03:46 yamato77 wrote:
Yes, I think your associations with the three flipped mafia make you mafia. Asserting otherwise is delving into pure WIFOM.

I refuse to believe that it's just a coincidence that you happened to have multiple positive mentions of all three flipped mafia players. I can barely find a bad word about them.
Okay.

Do you believe that first quote to be me attacking vivax, or me trying to figure out why he's voting Chezinu?
Fe fi fo fum.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
January 28 2013 18:50 GMT
#3432
On January 29 2013 03:43 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 03:40 debears wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:36 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:35 debears wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:33 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:29 debears wrote:
Something we should keep in mind with austin

Gonz was jack mason

I would think mafia woild try to get him into office with his role
Chez was godfather, meaning they most likely didn't want him in office (dt immunity)
Prp was a goon, meaning they didn't expect him to last long

they can decide their roles after seeing how it works though. Agree with marvs find though.


They had to decide by the start of n1.

Austin was pretty townish in my books heading into n1. Why not give him the godfather mason over chez?


Because Chez is way more likely to be checked than austin, for a start. That's not a good argument.


My point is that I find it morr likely for sxum to rely on austin over chez going into lategame one member down

I'd say the opposite. Chez is way more of a vet and at the same time you can't pull those "why is chez still around" arguments on chez unlike you could do on someone like marv / bugs / sandro surviving longer than they should.


True.

What's really irking me is that they made chez a mason, yet chez never went thru with his plan stated in pregame, which outted him as mafia.

Especially when chez told me that plan.

Makes it seem like mafia are in a decent position for chez to throw himself like that
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 28 2013 18:53 GMT
#3433
On January 29 2013 03:50 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 03:43 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:40 debears wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:36 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:35 debears wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:33 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:29 debears wrote:
Something we should keep in mind with austin

Gonz was jack mason

I would think mafia woild try to get him into office with his role
Chez was godfather, meaning they most likely didn't want him in office (dt immunity)
Prp was a goon, meaning they didn't expect him to last long

they can decide their roles after seeing how it works though. Agree with marvs find though.


They had to decide by the start of n1.

Austin was pretty townish in my books heading into n1. Why not give him the godfather mason over chez?


Because Chez is way more likely to be checked than austin, for a start. That's not a good argument.


My point is that I find it morr likely for sxum to rely on austin over chez going into lategame one member down

I'd say the opposite. Chez is way more of a vet and at the same time you can't pull those "why is chez still around" arguments on chez unlike you could do on someone like marv / bugs / sandro surviving longer than they should.


True.

What's really irking me is that they made chez a mason, yet chez never went thru with his plan stated in pregame, which outted him as mafia.

Especially when chez told me that plan.

Makes it seem like mafia are in a decent position for chez to throw himself like that


Chezinu didn't become mayor, which was part of his pre-game plan, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. That's not why Chezinu is mafia.

Mafia need 5 mislynches from now to win, they're in a terrible position.
Artanis & marv
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
January 28 2013 19:00 GMT
#3434
On January 29 2013 03:53 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 03:50 debears wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:43 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:40 debears wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:36 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:35 debears wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:33 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 29 2013 03:29 debears wrote:
Something we should keep in mind with austin

Gonz was jack mason

I would think mafia woild try to get him into office with his role
Chez was godfather, meaning they most likely didn't want him in office (dt immunity)
Prp was a goon, meaning they didn't expect him to last long

they can decide their roles after seeing how it works though. Agree with marvs find though.


They had to decide by the start of n1.

Austin was pretty townish in my books heading into n1. Why not give him the godfather mason over chez?


Because Chez is way more likely to be checked than austin, for a start. That's not a good argument.


My point is that I find it morr likely for sxum to rely on austin over chez going into lategame one member down

I'd say the opposite. Chez is way more of a vet and at the same time you can't pull those "why is chez still around" arguments on chez unlike you could do on someone like marv / bugs / sandro surviving longer than they should.


True.

What's really irking me is that they made chez a mason, yet chez never went thru with his plan stated in pregame, which outted him as mafia.

Especially when chez told me that plan.

Makes it seem like mafia are in a decent position for chez to throw himself like that


Chezinu didn't become mayor, which was part of his pre-game plan, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. That's not why Chezinu is mafia.

Mafia need 5 mislynches from now to win, they're in a terrible position.


Let me explain this way

1) they gave chez a mason role day 1
2) chez told yamato his mason plan witb contacting the mayor
3) chez didn't contact 5touch day 1
4) chez masoned me, told me about the mason plan, and told me he didn't mason 5touch once he became mayor
5) I tell the thread he's mason
6) yamato and I realize he didn't follow thru with his plan
7) lynched

Follow me?

Chezinu pretty much claimed scum by telling his mason plan and then not masoning according to his plan
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 28 2013 19:02 GMT
#3435
Hmm. I follow. It wasn't why I was lynching him though, but ok
Artanis & marv
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 28 2013 19:58 GMT
#3436
still waiting on that explanation for checking bugs.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
January 28 2013 20:01 GMT
#3437
On January 29 2013 04:02 FiveTouch wrote:
Hmm. I follow. It wasn't why I was lynching him though, but ok


So my point is from that,

Why would they give chez godfather mason over austin if austin was scum?
Itd be much smarter to not give chez a role that would instantly out himself as scum
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 28 2013 20:02 GMT
#3438
That just means Chezinu fucked up, nothing more nothing less
Artanis & marv
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
January 28 2013 21:15 GMT
#3439
FT: What do you think makes me scum except ignoring Vivax discussion d3? If you think I've been playing a scum game so far, why would I come out and admit I hadn't read something instead of just not commenting? There was zero reason for me to ask that excerpt to satiate my own curiosity. It would have been much safer to not say anything if I had nothing to hide. Seems like an incredibly drastic change from before the flip from not mentioning me at all before bke flipped town.
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
January 28 2013 21:20 GMT
#3440
On January 29 2013 02:12 yamato77 wrote:
Also, I have my logs but they really, really don't matter.

Would you mind posting them anyway before the daypost?
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 213 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 4535
Horang2 364
Hyuk 359
Hyun 85
Hm[arnc] 73
Shinee 64
sorry 58
ggaemo 55
Killer 54
Snow 50
[ Show more ]
Bale 38
Bonyth 32
BeSt 23
JYJ 14
League of Legends
JimRising 553
Other Games
summit1g9089
gofns4939
singsing1086
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2402
League of Legends
• Lourlo1414
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
59m
INu's Battles
2h 59m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 59m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 59m
Replay Cast
13h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.