• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:28
CEST 11:28
KST 18:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9893 users

TL Mafia LIX - Page 156

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 213 Next
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
January 27 2013 19:00 GMT
#3101
True, I guess there is no rush. Just seemed like eliminating potentials quickly would result in a faster catch. Still a little weary dragging games out after YANMM where 1 mislynch cost us the game due to modkills.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 27 2013 19:04 GMT
#3102
On January 28 2013 04:00 Stutters695 wrote:
True, I guess there is no rush. Just seemed like eliminating potentials quickly would result in a faster catch. Still a little weary dragging games out after YANMM where 1 mislynch cost us the game due to modkills.

That wasn't because the game was too long, that was because part of town simply wasn't playing to their own wincon.

Eywa and Morb played for the other team that game. The core of town was near-perfect in its lynches. GF Day1, SK Day2, No-Lynch D3 to avoid double kill. Vivax D4 (he lied about this earlier in the game, too, saying he was town in YAN), then D5 it was mylo so you guys correctly no-lynched, D6 was the only mistake and scib had played an amazing game.

This game is also near-perfect for town so far, but there are no modkills. It's even better.
Writer@WriterYamato
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 27 2013 19:50 GMT
#3103
I'm not playing anti-town, I analyzed Palmar's town play in LVIII and am trying to copy it.
It involves claiming scum as often as possible.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 27 2013 19:57 GMT
#3104
On January 28 2013 04:50 Vivax wrote:
I'm not playing anti-town, I analyzed Palmar's town play in LVIII and am trying to copy it.
It involves claiming scum as often as possible.


You're choosing to emulate troll play in a game that ended in disaster due to having too many trolls on town side?

You are being anti-town. Stop.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
January 27 2013 20:10 GMT
#3105
Now that you've caught up Adam, any thoughts on bugs reads and the general direction we're going in?
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 27 2013 20:18 GMT
#3106
I mostly agree with his reads.

Not sure how Axle is less than 1% scum, but ill follow his and FT's lead on that one.

As long as we flip another red tonight, town are so far out in front that mafia should probably consider conceding.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 27 2013 20:34 GMT
#3107
On January 28 2013 04:57 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2013 04:50 Vivax wrote:
I'm not playing anti-town, I analyzed Palmar's town play in LVIII and am trying to copy it.
It involves claiming scum as often as possible.


You're choosing to emulate troll play in a game that ended in disaster due to having too many trolls on town side?

You are being anti-town. Stop.


I posted this before I had caught up with what had happened while I was asleep.

You are rapidly running out of good will with this town.

I suggest you take a break until after the lynch, gather your thoughts, because you're heading for a noose at this rate.

yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 27 2013 21:08 GMT
#3108
If Vivax flips mafia I will be the happiest motherfucker alive.
Writer@WriterYamato
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 27 2013 21:15 GMT
#3109
Can I die last? Can you give me the honor of dying after Vivax?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 27 2013 21:16 GMT
#3110
Chezinu are you claiming mafia?

You know you can't do that, right?
Writer@WriterYamato
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 27 2013 21:19 GMT
#3111
On January 28 2013 06:16 yamato77 wrote:
Chezinu are you claiming mafia?

You know you can't do that, right?


It's what we call in the trade, a "wifom bomb"
Artanis & marv
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 27 2013 21:24 GMT
#3112
I can claim scum. Palmar did it!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 27 2013 21:26 GMT
#3113
On January 28 2013 06:24 Chezinu wrote:
I can claim scum. Palmar did it!


But Palmar was town, my erstwhile scumbuddy <3
Artanis & marv
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 27 2013 21:39 GMT
#3114
On January 28 2013 06:26 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2013 06:24 Chezinu wrote:
I can claim scum. Palmar did it!


But Palmar was town, my erstwhile scumbuddy <3

ok, I'll be honest. I'm a mason. Let's see if that works.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 27 2013 21:39 GMT
#3115
But seriously, you guys are lynching town.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 27 2013 21:42 GMT
#3116
We need to find the 4th mafia guys! Then take that mafia and lynch him instead of me!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 27 2013 21:43 GMT
#3117
Yeah, the mafia are probably jumping with joy right now. Watching town not even argue my death. Just watching me die...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 27 2013 21:44 GMT
#3118
Just know my circles are out there. They will find you! This game is over! This game is dead!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 27 2013 21:58 GMT
#3119
I should know better by now. I must Be Brown.

Be Strong. Be Brave. Be a Martyr.

Let my death not be in vain. Though you leader has no clue. He was a great one. I'd voted for him if he needed it. Your sheriff, however, I care not for. I do still like yams. Well, I love you guys. I will miss you. I hope to see you in another world. Sorry to disappoint you all. I know my scumhunting skills wasn't good enough for you nor my activity for that matter. I will try not to play mafia until I have a break, which won't be for a long while. My end is soon.

To my little bear, I forgive you. I know you were only deceived to not vote for me as mayor. I will still call you my loyal servant. I apologize for talking behind your back in pms. I did call you town though! Sorry, for waiting til day 2 to mason you.

To masta, You really sad that?! I'm soooo sorrry!!!! I thought you were mafia early on. I told my yams... and the mayor.... Well, just know that I think you are better than Vivax! stay strong my new friend!!

To yams, I missed talking to you after day 1. Your the only one who listen to me. Thanks for being there!

To BKE, It looks like we are going down together... Can you do me a favor and stack both your votes on someone to save me? thanks.

To everyone who did not vote for me, I <3 you

For those who voted for me to get lynched, I <3 you still....my your guilty of killing town today make you sad!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 27 2013 22:02 GMT
#3120
./cry.... I DONT WANT TO DIE!!!!! I know I was thinking about dying so I could focus on schooll.... BUT IT HURTS SOOOO MUCH!!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 213 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 2276
Bisu 470
Hyuk 422
Killer 105
Dewaltoss 94
Larva 91
Leta 80
Sexy 78
EffOrt 76
Soma 68
[ Show more ]
ZerO 62
Light 49
ToSsGirL 47
soO 41
Yoon 34
Sharp 34
Aegong 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 20
NaDa 16
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Shinee 13
JulyZerg 10
Rush 8
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 135
League of Legends
JimRising 365
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss854
byalli749
kRYSTAL_35
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor949
crisheroes554
Other Games
gofns29737
singsing1473
olofmeister999
ceh9641
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS46
ZerO(Twitch)11
B2W.Neo1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2389
League of Legends
• Stunt404
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 32m
OSC
12h 32m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.