• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:16
CEST 13:16
KST 20:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8999 users

Witchcraft Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 19 2012 02:03 GMT
#1585
I have a reason for hating lurkers. It's because I obsed a game on ms where scum won the game by straight up lurkrng. They were doing a lurk strat and there was literally nothing town could do to catch them.

My lack of scumhunting, yeah but that's not because I don't have ideas. I could write a good case against djodreff I know that. Just no time. Yeah I have a few minutes now but not enough to read through his filter and compose something convincing. I am on a cell phone and its hard.

Oh and djo keep making those large text announcements it totally makes you looks town bro.

Also to the people saying either me or djo is town, just for future reference I always bus as scum, so we could definitely both be scum. :p

OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 19 2012 02:08 GMT
#1588
I never wrote a case sldefending him
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 19 2012 15:26 GMT
#1652
hapa you are using activity to determine scumminess, when this actually doesn't work at all. Djo and I are both very active scum, so djos activity doesn't clear him and my inactivity doesn't implicate me.

Also these past few days it wasn't just finals. It was finals PLUS sex with a virgin and the subsequent time I had to spend with her.

The truth is since Sunday night I have only been skimming this game. And that means going through the pages very quickly, skipping the long stuff.

So someone help me please. Who are the current possibilities for lynch so I can look through their filters and form an opinion, because I finally gave time today.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 19 2012 15:43 GMT
#1653
k cheesecake ima look at him
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 19 2012 16:06 GMT
#1655
CHEESECAKE yum yum = TOWN

1. case on thrawn - understandable. I would have thought the same thing if I didn't know thrawn's meta
2. sheeps hapa on ewya (I think.. it's hard to tell if someone sheeps in filters)
3. gets into spammy arguments
4. admits he doesn't have much time to play well
5. sheeps hapa on DYH
eh nothing too townie or scummy here.
The real read comes from meta. Specifically this one game i played with him, NMM whatever, in which I was viged night 1 as town. I followed the game closely after I was killed though.
meta read: from the one game I played with him, in which he was scum, there does seem a difference in personality. He seems realer this game--more like genuine self. There is more rage, his posts aren't as clean.
For instance, a post like this would have seemed so out of place in his scumplay:
On December 17 2012 10:56 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 10:54 Eywa- wrote:
On December 17 2012 10:50 DoYouHas wrote:
@Eywa - If you were to manage to get Hapa lynched tomorrow, who would be your next lynch choice given what you know now? Why?

Next after hapa would be Mr. Cheesecake because he's mafia.


Yes I am totes mafia.

Also, I was lurking.

sup?


Next I will do DYH. He looked scummy to me before but I haven't looked at him in forever.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 19 2012 18:12 GMT
#1740
holy fuck you guys spam like no other.
can you stop clogging the thread with worthless back and forths maybe? ill be back in like an hour
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 19 2012 19:02 GMT
#1785
On December 20 2012 03:56 Djodref wrote:
But seriously, just watch Kush behavior right now, popping in in the thread, make irrelevant comments, popping out.
He clearly doesn't give a fuck of this game, just read his latest comments and tell me that he is not mafia. Just go read the last page of his filter.
I'm very worried right now because both Kush and drazak are not here, so maybe mafia doesn't need any interference for today. Maybe both CC and DYH are a mislynch.

Can we just lynch Kush ? DYH is the guy I'm the least sure to be mafia in my tentative scumteam...

the fuck? im here and i'm playing, despite you guys making it as hard as possible with all your fucking spam.
None of my post are irrelevant today. 1 defended cheesecake, 1 told you when you could expect more activity from me.

TOWN, look at djo. Look how indecisive he's being with today's vote. shit like--Hmm ill vote for this guy but I really wanna lynch this guy.
Djo pick who you want to vote and VOTE for them instead of wishy washing all over the place.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 19 2012 19:20 GMT
#1806
On December 20 2012 04:13 Djodref wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2012 04:12 Eywa- wrote:
On December 20 2012 04:11 Djodref wrote:
On December 20 2012 04:02 kushm4sta wrote:
On December 20 2012 03:56 Djodref wrote:
But seriously, just watch Kush behavior right now, popping in in the thread, make irrelevant comments, popping out.
He clearly doesn't give a fuck of this game, just read his latest comments and tell me that he is not mafia. Just go read the last page of his filter.
I'm very worried right now because both Kush and drazak are not here, so maybe mafia doesn't need any interference for today. Maybe both CC and DYH are a mislynch.

Can we just lynch Kush ? DYH is the guy I'm the least sure to be mafia in my tentative scumteam...

the fuck? im here and i'm playing, despite you guys making it as hard as possible with all your fucking spam.
None of my post are irrelevant today. 1 defended cheesecake, 1 told you when you could expect more activity from me.

TOWN, look at djo. Look how indecisive he's being with today's vote. shit like--Hmm ill vote for this guy but I really wanna lynch this guy.
Djo pick who you want to vote and VOTE for them instead of wishy washing all over the place.


I'm not indecisive at all. I want to lynch you, and almost everybody is fucking ignoring me here..
Your defense of CC was a very weird post to prove that someone is town. The arguments you are giving are bad and I have to admit that it was kind of relevant...

And yeah, I'm getting behind a DYH lynch because we need consolidation. And, I've stated earlier, I believe that he could be mafia. I even gave my reasons to vote him, so cut the crap...

This is where you went wrong. I don't think you have a case.


Va te faire foutre !
Tu es la pire merde avec laquelle j'ai jamais jouee...

dat fake rage
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 19 2012 19:31 GMT
#1810
DYH makes sense to me about Mr Z. Mr. Zs play is exactly how I play as scum.. a too scum to be scum mentality.
Like im gonna act so scum that everyone will think no scum would be dumb enough to act like this.

Not really that into lynching DYH today because he's not that much a lurker anymore, and his case against mr z looks good and another reason I'll get into later. ATM i want to look at mr z. brb after goign through his filter.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 19 2012 19:43 GMT
#1819
On December 20 2012 04:33 MrZentor wrote:
Kush, I don't play scum like you.

I play scum like me.

And this isn't how I play scum.

how do you play scum?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 19 2012 19:48 GMT
#1822
fuck it.
I got a green check on dyh for scrying. could definitely still be scum but it's less likely. And his newer stuff does have more effort.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 19 2012 19:49 GMT
#1823
scum please silver bullet me lol
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 19 2012 19:53 GMT
#1827
So I don't think we should lynch DYH beacuse we can wait 1 night and know for sure.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 19 2012 20:10 GMT
#1830
Can someone in the know confirm that Mr Z isn't matching his scum meta?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 19 2012 20:31 GMT
#1839
On December 20 2012 05:27 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
That check could easily be faked Kush trying to save his scumbuddy. Nobody else claims to have voted Kush...

LOL cheese...then woulnd't other people tomorrow claim to be elected and I'd be fucked?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 19 2012 20:32 GMT
#1841
im saying you asking people if they voted for me is retarded
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 19 2012 20:42 GMT
#1844
##vote jiexian
1 his cases are built on terrible terrible reasoning
2 he knew 100% morbidus wasn't scum..how could town know that??
3 extreme lack of content apart from 1 liners (even worse than me and I have 2 really good excuses)
4 process of elimination
He kind of reminds me of Dandelion scum.

I'd love to lynch djo but I don't think it's realistic today ;_;
I'm saving my sick case that will totally convince everyone for tomorrow. Cause there is just so much scumminess hidden in so much bullshit that it's going to take forever to compile all that shit.

On December 19 2012 00:18 JieXian wrote:
sorry for repeating myself but in the spirit of keeping things in 1 place,

thrawn's death solves his problem of having to deliver his promise = to push for him now

ok goodbye everyone going to practice.

Let's not forget hapa's blue shot thing. There's really no WIFOM case here, unlike thrawn's death.

Fact: Everyone thinks hapa and dp are a strong townie except for me and eywa given how they sheeped them and defended hapa when eywa had a case against him D1

Fact : People have voted for the strong townie - DP

Fact : the number of candidates are really small given the huge number of players who were considered lurkers, whom none trusts

Fact : Nobody can come up with a sensible advantage for mafia not to have vigi shot (and also NK) hapa

OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 19 2012 20:43 GMT
#1845
oh yeah also his fake anger looks fake.. no idea why i quote that^ but he has one quote that explains he broke down IRL with anger...liek wtf who does that
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 19 2012 20:44 GMT
#1848
@hapa we can wait 1 day and know DYH alignment for sure. Why lynch today?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 19 2012 20:46 GMT
#1850
also if not jx would you be willing to start a djo bandwagon with me hapa?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 654
WardiTV218
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11902
StarCastTV_EN365
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko274
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14019
Bisu 3836
Jaedong 3580
EffOrt 1139
BeSt 892
ZerO 446
Horang2 436
Pusan 263
Larva 240
actioN 232
[ Show more ]
Zeus 222
Hyun 139
Mind 133
Barracks 87
ggaemo 71
Killer 47
scan(afreeca) 44
Sharp 43
NotJumperer 38
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 30
Sacsri 21
Hm[arnc] 21
Sea.KH 15
Terrorterran 13
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 5
Dota 2
Dendi116
League of Legends
JimRising 331
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1649
byalli776
Other Games
crisheroes247
Pyrionflax175
dupreeh101
Mew2King68
DeMusliM58
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV538
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Jankos1299
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 44m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.