• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:13
CEST 16:13
KST 23:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7688 users

Chrono Trigger Mafia - Page 236

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 234 235 236 237 238 384 Next
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 29 2012 03:55 GMT
#4701
Oh, Djo, I meant to ask earlier: please provide the breadcrumbs for your saves. Thank you. After that we'll talk about confirmed or not.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
November 29 2012 03:55 GMT
#4702
On November 29 2012 12:51 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 12:42 iamperfection wrote:
On November 29 2012 12:18 Promethelax wrote:
fix your tags so I can read anything in there.

this
its unreadable just fix it


Thankfully GK doesn't actually have responses so they are easy to find. I am also amused by his 'I edit a million times' thing versus lol fuck you guys just deal with my fail tags.

What about my case is strong and why does it convince you?

I have some reservations about Syllo. I'm not sure how I feel about his sudden town read on me (as evidenced by me not being RB'd last cycle) I think scum would have wanted to RB me anyway since they know that I am town. I'm pretty confused about not being RB'd at all.


I do edit my stuff heavily.

Doesn't meant that I spout massive quotes and make text walls for my scum suspects to have to deal with when making cases against them...
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 29 2012 04:01 GMT
#4703
On November 29 2012 12:55 goodkarma wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 12:51 Promethelax wrote:
On November 29 2012 12:42 iamperfection wrote:
On November 29 2012 12:18 Promethelax wrote:
fix your tags so I can read anything in there.

this
its unreadable just fix it


Thankfully GK doesn't actually have responses so they are easy to find. I am also amused by his 'I edit a million times' thing versus lol fuck you guys just deal with my fail tags.

What about my case is strong and why does it convince you?

I have some reservations about Syllo. I'm not sure how I feel about his sudden town read on me (as evidenced by me not being RB'd last cycle) I think scum would have wanted to RB me anyway since they know that I am town. I'm pretty confused about not being RB'd at all.


I do edit my stuff heavily.

Doesn't meant that I spout massive quotes and make text walls for my scum suspects to have to deal with when making cases against them...


here:
GK is scum because of his flipping and flopping on Sandroba, Syllo and Djo without reason.
GK is scum because of his attempts to direct blue actions.
GK is scum because he has a town read on people he wants to be shot
GK is scum because he provides useless lists full of so many reads that he doesn't have any ideas of his own.
GK is scum because he has knowledge of the scum kp.
that is the case.
I honestly should have spoilered the rest of it. Attack the length all you want but those are the points you need to address which you have still not addressed.

Also note that the case has already convinced at least two of your 'town reads' so maybe think about it. My case clearly served its purpose to push you as the next major scum. Now if we still have cops you'll be a done deal because they will either check you or me and either realize I'm town or you are scum. Either way we get to lynch you next time we have a chance.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 29 2012 04:03 GMT
#4704
@Prom, I owe you a response tomorrow. I'm pretty tired at the moment.

In the meantime, has GK revealed any night actions yet? I don't recall.

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 29 2012 04:03 GMT
#4705
his interaction and comments on sadroba are your strongest point prom.

I also really hated his lurker kill list. It showed no town thinking what so ever in my view.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 29 2012 04:04 GMT
#4706
On November 29 2012 13:03 kitaman27 wrote:
@Prom, I owe you a response tomorrow. I'm pretty tired at the moment.

In the meantime, has GK revealed any night actions yet? I don't recall.



No, he has not.

I look forward to your reply.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
November 29 2012 04:04 GMT
#4707
Might as well roleclaim now:

My name is Fiona. I have a vigilante-type role.

Night 3, I was responsible for 150 points of damage on CaveJohnson.

So here's what I propose:
1) You see if anyone comes forward to counterclaim the damage.
2) If someone does one of us is scum. Lynch accordingly.
3) If not, I am incredibly tired of having to deal with ignorant people... I'm going to role claim now, so that later as confirmed town I'm entitled to draw giant pictures of dinosaurs, and run around failing parties like I've been lobotomized.


See you guys later after I've calmed down.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 29 2012 04:06 GMT
#4708
you have reservations about sylo prom?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 29 2012 04:06 GMT
#4709
On November 29 2012 13:04 goodkarma wrote:
Might as well roleclaim now:

My name is Fiona. I have a vigilante-type role.

Night 3, I was responsible for 150 points of damage on CaveJohnson.

So here's what I propose:
1) You see if anyone comes forward to counterclaim the damage.
2) If someone does one of us is scum. Lynch accordingly.
3) If not, I am incredibly tired of having to deal with ignorant people... I'm going to role claim now, so that later as confirmed town I'm entitled to draw giant pictures of dinosaurs, and run around failing parties like I've been lobotomized.


See you guys later after I've calmed down.

what about night 1 and 2?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 29 2012 04:08 GMT
#4710
On November 29 2012 13:06 iamperfection wrote:
you have reservations about sylo prom?


I do. I've posted them before but yeah, I want some input though because I am made out of paranoia and might just be totally wrong. (if you aren't sure about how paranoid I am go look at ACME where I intentionally got Acro to roleclaim roleblocker so that scum would kill him if he was town).
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 29 2012 04:10 GMT
#4711
On November 29 2012 13:04 goodkarma wrote:

3) If not, I am incredibly tired of having to deal with ignorant people... I'm going to role claim now, so that later as confirmed town I'm entitled to draw giant pictures of dinosaurs, and run around failing parties like I've been lobotomized.


crybaby
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 29 2012 04:11 GMT
#4712
On November 29 2012 13:08 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 13:06 iamperfection wrote:
you have reservations about sylo prom?


I do. I've posted them before but yeah, I want some input though because I am made out of paranoia and might just be totally wrong. (if you aren't sure about how paranoid I am go look at ACME where I intentionally got Acro to roleclaim roleblocker so that scum would kill him if he was town).

i will have to look at it tomorrow but from my natural reading of the thread i have seen nothing.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 29 2012 04:15 GMT
#4713
Lynch GK.
Seriously, what makes you so much better than Dieno? He is basically confirmed town, you are on the verge of scum.
If you are town, why is Dieno confirmed and you are not?
No gg, No skill.
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
November 29 2012 04:21 GMT
#4714
On November 29 2012 13:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Lynch GK.
Seriously, what makes you so much better than Dieno? He is basically confirmed town, you are on the verge of scum.
If you are town, why is Dieno confirmed and you are not?


Not even going to go there.

I would suggest to you that you consider the veracity of my claim before you go lynch-happy.


And also consider that Acro is not town. He claims 3rd party, but he could very well also be scum. And both could plausibly ruin the success of the party.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 29 2012 04:23 GMT
#4715
On November 29 2012 13:21 goodkarma wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 13:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Lynch GK.
Seriously, what makes you so much better than Dieno? He is basically confirmed town, you are on the verge of scum.
If you are town, why is Dieno confirmed and you are not?


Not even going to go there.

I would suggest to you that you consider the veracity of my claim before you go lynch-happy.


And also consider that Acro is not town. He claims 3rd party, but he could very well also be scum. And both could plausibly ruin the success of the party.


Where is your response to 1)the second half of my case 2)everything since that time 3)why you are using being unhappy there is a case on you as an excuse to avoid the case on you.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
November 29 2012 04:26 GMT
#4716
On November 29 2012 13:04 goodkarma wrote:
Might as well roleclaim now:

My name is Fiona. I have a vigilante-type role.

Night 3, I was responsible for 150 points of damage on CaveJohnson.

So here's what I propose:
1) You see if anyone comes forward to counterclaim the damage.
2) If someone does one of us is scum. Lynch accordingly.
3) If not, I am incredibly tired of having to deal with ignorant people... I'm going to role claim now, so that later as confirmed town I'm entitled to draw giant pictures of dinosaurs, and run around failing parties like I've been lobotomized.


See you guys later after I've calmed down.


Why are you so mad at Dieno? He made a mistake, it happens.

You were sent on a mission with 2 semi-confirmed townies, and being in a better position then all of us due to knowing your alignment, you should have been able to make a definitive call as to whether Acro positively or negatively affects missions.

I feel like the right response would have been to come in, be adamant that you are town and try and dump this mess on Acro. Yet your first post after the mission result is:

On November 29 2012 09:14 goodkarma wrote:
So now what?

Toad very well could be lying. He could have 1 HP or 700 HP... There's no way of knowing.

I say lynch him anyway.


##Vote: Toad



"So now what?" does not feel like the right reaction to someone that feels like they've just been 'framed' by the mission failure.
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
November 29 2012 04:35 GMT
#4717
On November 29 2012 13:01 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 12:55 goodkarma wrote:
On November 29 2012 12:51 Promethelax wrote:
On November 29 2012 12:42 iamperfection wrote:
On November 29 2012 12:18 Promethelax wrote:
fix your tags so I can read anything in there.

this
its unreadable just fix it


Thankfully GK doesn't actually have responses so they are easy to find. I am also amused by his 'I edit a million times' thing versus lol fuck you guys just deal with my fail tags.

What about my case is strong and why does it convince you?

I have some reservations about Syllo. I'm not sure how I feel about his sudden town read on me (as evidenced by me not being RB'd last cycle) I think scum would have wanted to RB me anyway since they know that I am town. I'm pretty confused about not being RB'd at all.


I do edit my stuff heavily.

Doesn't meant that I spout massive quotes and make text walls for my scum suspects to have to deal with when making cases against them...


here:
GK is scum because of his flipping and flopping on Sandroba, Syllo and Djo without reason.
GK is scum because of his attempts to direct blue actions.
GK is scum because he has a town read on people he wants to be shot
GK is scum because he provides useless lists full of so many reads that he doesn't have any ideas of his own.
GK is scum because he has knowledge of the scum kp.
that is the case.
I honestly should have spoilered the rest of it. Attack the length all you want but those are the points you need to address which you have still not addressed.

Also note that the case has already convinced at least two of your 'town reads' so maybe think about it. My case clearly served its purpose to push you as the next major scum. Now if we still have cops you'll be a done deal because they will either check you or me and either realize I'm town or you are scum. Either way we get to lynch you next time we have a chance.



Thanks for this. It is ten times easier for me to reply to.

Briefly:
"GK is scum because of his flipping and flopping on Sandroba, Syllo and Djo without reason."
I give reasoning in my filter for my reads. As for flipping and flopping, both town and scum change reads...

"GK is scum because of his attempts to direct blue actions."
Have you seriously never been in games where town suggest who would be the best people to shoot, or RB? These are actions that are commonplace topics of discussion for town... As you can see from my roleclaim, I had a special interest in where vigi shots were being placed. Based on flips, I came to the conclusion that my damage output was not going to kill anyone anytime soon, and that I would be most effective if others were shooting in the same general direction..."

"GK is scum because he has a town read on people he wants to be shot."
I explained this. Whether or not you believe me is up to you.

"GK is scum because he provides useless lists full of so many reads that he doesn't have any ideas of his own."
In a game where establishing town is also an important component to the game, I would argue that lists are useful. Hate it all you want, but this isn't a standard game.

"GK is scum because he has knowledge of the scum kp."
What? Are we discussing my earlier discussion on damage reports. If so:

On November 29 2012 03:10 goodkarma wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 03:05 Promethelax wrote:
On November 29 2012 02:59 goodkarma wrote:
On November 29 2012 02:45 Promethelax wrote:
-sniped-

if we don't get a lynch though we need to start that focus fire earlier. How confidant are you that we will get a lynch? (hint: I'm not at all)


From the damage reports, I'm under the impression town has roughly 150 damage / turn at its disposal.

From the flips, however, 600 HP seems to be a reasonable assumption for the amount of HP Toad has. (Following the mechanics of the actual game, I'd say he can't have any more than 999.) As such, I'd expect it to take at least 3-4 turns to kill him. And I strongly believe we'll have a chance to lynch within 1-2 turns.


so what is mafia kp? Wanna share the things you know?


How on earth would I know? There's a very clear divide between which people mafia is likely to shoot and which people town is likely to shoot. If you were to go to the damage report layed out by Dieno and do basic math, you'd come to a similar conclusion.



As for convincing others, people are lazy. They like to look at things and go, "well it's a long detailed case, the gist of it looks okay, it must be right." Without actually digging into filters and checking the facts...

Seriously look at what you did in NMM XXII and compare to this game. You made an equally bad case there... The only difference here is that 1) it's waayyy longer and 2) I know your play better now and understand a town prox is capable of making terrible cases.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 29 2012 04:40 GMT
#4718
I actually quoted that from the conclusion of my first case. Seriously: reading=good.

You did not give reasons for your flip flopping on Sandroba and Syllo that were viable at all.

You tried to direct town kp AWAY from scum. That is not a town action.

I don't believe you. You aren't kush. You don't get to do this kind of thing.

You would have a point if your list wasn't 11 players long and all null reads.

yes, that point is weaker than the others but it is an ancillary part of the case. None the less you did seem to have fore-knowledge of scum KP.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 29 2012 04:41 GMT
#4719
Also, Adam has a very good point about a proper town reaction about being the third townie on a failing team.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
November 29 2012 04:41 GMT
#4720
On November 29 2012 13:26 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 13:04 goodkarma wrote:
Might as well roleclaim now:

My name is Fiona. I have a vigilante-type role.

Night 3, I was responsible for 150 points of damage on CaveJohnson.

So here's what I propose:
1) You see if anyone comes forward to counterclaim the damage.
2) If someone does one of us is scum. Lynch accordingly.
3) If not, I am incredibly tired of having to deal with ignorant people... I'm going to role claim now, so that later as confirmed town I'm entitled to draw giant pictures of dinosaurs, and run around failing parties like I've been lobotomized.


See you guys later after I've calmed down.


Why are you so mad at Dieno? He made a mistake, it happens.

You were sent on a mission with 2 semi-confirmed townies, and being in a better position then all of us due to knowing your alignment, you should have been able to make a definitive call as to whether Acro positively or negatively affects missions.

I feel like the right response would have been to come in, be adamant that you are town and try and dump this mess on Acro. Yet your first post after the mission result is:

Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 09:14 goodkarma wrote:
So now what?

Toad very well could be lying. He could have 1 HP or 700 HP... There's no way of knowing.

I say lynch him anyway.


##Vote: Toad



"So now what?" does not feel like the right reaction to someone that feels like they've just been 'framed' by the mission failure.


I did affirmatively say it was Acro. I've said it several times. Why would it be my first reaction to "dump it on him?" Acro claimed 3rd party. He's clearly not town. How in any way shape or form did it suddenly become obviously my fault?
Prev 1 234 235 236 237 238 384 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1105
RotterdaM623
SteadfastSC290
TKL 223
Rex134
CosmosSc2 37
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 623
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 223
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 37
Codebar 33
ProTech25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42686
Calm 2840
Shuttle 2376
Jaedong 1594
Horang2 932
actioN 641
Mini 586
Soma 512
EffOrt 446
Soulkey 442
[ Show more ]
Stork 331
Rush 304
Larva 243
ZerO 223
BeSt 223
Snow 188
Mong 138
firebathero 132
Zeus 94
Mind 82
hero 70
910 69
Free 62
sorry 59
Hyun 47
Sharp 45
Shine 37
Shinee 36
PianO 35
Pusan 31
JYJ 29
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 23
Aegong 22
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 19
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Killer 13
Rock 12
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5115
Dendi1248
Counter-Strike
fl0m2161
Fnx 596
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King175
ChuDatz4
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes621
Lowko366
Other Games
singsing2199
hiko678
B2W.Neo352
DeMusliM227
Livibee182
Pyrionflax178
Khaldor155
Liquid`VortiX137
Trikslyr67
QueenE64
dupreeh43
ZerO(Twitch)14
Liquid`RaSZi8
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1403
Other Games
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH215
• mYiSmile15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2160
• Jankos1715
• TFBlade650
• Noizen101
Other Games
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 47m
The PondCast
19h 47m
INu's Battles
20h 47m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.