• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:49
CEST 11:49
KST 18:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8024 users

Chrono Trigger Mafia - Page 234

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 232 233 234 235 236 384 Next
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 29 2012 02:05 GMT
#4661
On November 29 2012 11:03 Clarity_nl wrote:
I think before I go to bed it is fairly safe for me to say this, and this ability benefits from information so:

I have a 1-shot instant ability that returns someone to the state they were in a full cycle ago. This includes health, any status effect and any abilities they had at the time. So if I were to use it on CaveJohnson he would be able to use his 1-shot again, although seeing as toad didn't die that's probably not the best idea.

So I'm crowd sourcing. I don't expect to die this cycle, so what do you guys think would be the best use of my ability? =]
I look forward to hearing some responses. For example: Djo is your protection ability 1shot?

Night all see you tomorrow.


Don't worry about dying next cycle buddy. I believe in you.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
November 29 2012 02:09 GMT
#4662
On November 29 2012 11:03 Clarity_nl wrote:
I think before I go to bed it is fairly safe for me to say this, and this ability benefits from information so:

I have a 1-shot instant ability that returns someone to the state they were in a full cycle ago. This includes health, any status effect and any abilities they had at the time. So if I were to use it on CaveJohnson he would be able to use his 1-shot again, although seeing as toad didn't die that's probably not the best idea.

So I'm crowd sourcing. I don't expect to die this cycle, so what do you guys think would be the best use of my ability? =]
I look forward to hearing some responses. For example: Djo is your protection ability 1shot?

Night all see you tomorrow.


couldn't you have used that to bring marv back to life?

CaveJohnsons ability has a lot of damage potential. It might be useless on Toad, but there is other scum (GK?) that he can hit with it.

It goes only back one cycle, right? Else theChronicler would also be a good candidate (give him back is gold).
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 29 2012 02:10 GMT
#4663
No I can't bring people back to life, first question I asked. ^^

Night!
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 29 2012 02:12 GMT
#4664
Yo Adam: stop ninja voting and get in here. Provide something.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
November 29 2012 02:12 GMT
#4665
Deino -_-


##Vote Toadesstern


kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 29 2012 02:13 GMT
#4666
On November 29 2012 11:03 Clarity_nl wrote:
I think before I go to bed it is fairly safe for me to say this, and this ability benefits from information so:

I have a 1-shot instant ability that returns someone to the state they were in a full cycle ago. This includes health, any status effect and any abilities they had at the time. So if I were to use it on CaveJohnson he would be able to use his 1-shot again, although seeing as toad didn't die that's probably not the best idea.


I hit Cave for 50 damage last night. According to his claim in the thread about his current health, that should have killed him.

Instead, he lives and claims to not have taken any damage. Either he is lying about his health and his ability targeting toad or someone is protecting him from damage. Both point to anti-town.

I think we can definitely put your role to better use at a later time. If the mafia team attempts to focus fire a player and doesn't kill them, it sounds like that could be quite useful. I don't suppose you can use it on a player after they are killed to revive them?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 29 2012 02:14 GMT
#4667
On November 29 2012 11:10 Clarity_nl wrote:
No I can't bring people back to life, first question I asked. ^^

Night!


Ninja'd.

Gnight.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
November 29 2012 02:14 GMT
#4668
Relax.

I agree GK is probably scum, him ignoring my my question on risk.nuke isn't helping that any.

Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 29 2012 02:16 GMT
#4669
Kita and Phagga, because you are here I'd like your response to my GK case. I know it'll take a while to read. But read it. It took me over two hours to write so give it some respect. What do you think and why?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
November 29 2012 02:21 GMT
#4670
On November 29 2012 11:14 Adam4167 wrote:
Relax.

I agree GK is probably scum, him ignoring my my question on risk.nuke isn't helping that any.



Just to be clear, a significant factor in my town read on risk had to do with interactions in the QT I share with him. I didn't deem it appropriate to explain my mason QT with him at the time, so I sidestepped your question.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 29 2012 02:21 GMT
#4671
On November 29 2012 11:21 goodkarma wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 11:14 Adam4167 wrote:
Relax.

I agree GK is probably scum, him ignoring my my question on risk.nuke isn't helping that any.



Just to be clear, a significant factor in my town read on risk had to do with interactions in the QT I share with him. I didn't deem it appropriate to explain my mason QT with him at the time, so I sidestepped your question.


explain it now.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
November 29 2012 02:24 GMT
#4672
And also, I'm sure I'll repeat it in addressing Prox's case, but:

You're making a bad situation even worse. Trying to "redeem" deino's epic fail by assuming I must be scum, when Acro proclaimed himself 3rd party (as in: not town) is terrible...
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 29 2012 02:29 GMT
#4673
On November 29 2012 11:24 goodkarma wrote:
And also, I'm sure I'll repeat it in addressing Prox's case, but:

You're making a bad situation even worse. Trying to "redeem" deino's epic fail by assuming I must be scum, when Acro proclaimed himself 3rd party (as in: not town) is terrible...


Crazy how I didn't even bring that up in the case against you. Your behaviours makes you scum. The fact that you were in a failed party is a nice cherry on top but the case stands on its own without that, Sure, you being in that party was a major impetus for me to not be lazy and actually do what I was planning on.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 29 2012 02:35 GMT
#4674
Also: Syllo when you get a minute can you talk about why you didn't think I was worth a roleblcok last night?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
November 29 2012 02:53 GMT
#4675
God, I feel so reinvindicated with my first post of the game. Derps should not be party leaders. Well, guess it's pretty fucking lucky I already claimed 3rd party. You can go sort out whether the failure was due to me or GK. I have no clue, due to my influence factor being hidden and all that jazz. If it helps you out: lorewise I have no reason to believe either one or the other and it being Greymist makes it pretty much impossible for me to guess whether it's me or GK responsible.
Keep in mind, that Keirathi also claimed a low influence value.

Also, for those doing the bookkeeping, I took 75 damage.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
November 29 2012 02:54 GMT
#4676
Oh, and ##vote Toadesstern
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 29 2012 02:55 GMT
#4677
On November 29 2012 11:53 Acrofales wrote:
God, I feel so reinvindicated with my first post of the game. Derps should not be party leaders. Well, guess it's pretty fucking lucky I already claimed 3rd party. You can go sort out whether the failure was due to me or GK. I have no clue, due to my influence factor being hidden and all that jazz. If it helps you out: lorewise I have no reason to believe either one or the other and it being Greymist makes it pretty much impossible for me to guess whether it's me or GK responsible.
Keep in mind, that Keirathi also claimed a low influence value.

Also, for those doing the bookkeeping, I took 75 damage.


my giant case. Read it. Tell me your thinks about it.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
November 29 2012 02:58 GMT
#4678
On November 29 2012 11:55 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 11:53 Acrofales wrote:
God, I feel so reinvindicated with my first post of the game. Derps should not be party leaders. Well, guess it's pretty fucking lucky I already claimed 3rd party. You can go sort out whether the failure was due to me or GK. I have no clue, due to my influence factor being hidden and all that jazz. If it helps you out: lorewise I have no reason to believe either one or the other and it being Greymist makes it pretty much impossible for me to guess whether it's me or GK responsible.
Keep in mind, that Keirathi also claimed a low influence value.

Also, for those doing the bookkeeping, I took 75 damage.


my giant case. Read it. Tell me your thinks about it.

My thoughts: your giant case could use spoiler tags. It also won't change my vote.

I'll bother figuring out GK for myself tomorrow.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 29 2012 03:01 GMT
#4679
On November 29 2012 11:58 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 11:55 Promethelax wrote:
On November 29 2012 11:53 Acrofales wrote:
God, I feel so reinvindicated with my first post of the game. Derps should not be party leaders. Well, guess it's pretty fucking lucky I already claimed 3rd party. You can go sort out whether the failure was due to me or GK. I have no clue, due to my influence factor being hidden and all that jazz. If it helps you out: lorewise I have no reason to believe either one or the other and it being Greymist makes it pretty much impossible for me to guess whether it's me or GK responsible.
Keep in mind, that Keirathi also claimed a low influence value.

Also, for those doing the bookkeeping, I took 75 damage.


my giant case. Read it. Tell me your thinks about it.

My thoughts: your giant case could use spoiler tags. It also won't change my vote.

I'll bother figuring out GK for myself tomorrow.


It doesn't have to change your vote. I also think that voting Toad is the best play right now. Unless we can hit him for more later and can lynch confirmed scum this cycle anyways.

Does his claimed damage taken make sense to you? That is do you have more than 774 max HP?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
November 29 2012 03:09 GMT
#4680
@Prox:

I, unlike you, am courteous enough to break up the bullshit you thoughtlessly spat out on paper. Part one incoming, with part 2 still being worked on.

The sad thing is that it doesn't even require a whole lot of a response to shoot down, it's "but fucking bad." Yet, sifting through 43 pages of crap takes time...
Prev 1 232 233 234 235 236 384 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko89
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1071
Shuttle 904
firebathero 665
Jaedong 500
BeSt 347
Hyuk 338
Mong 329
Horang2 279
Hyun 213
Soma 193
[ Show more ]
Stork 145
Bisu 127
Larva 120
PianO 98
Sexy 82
Rush 73
Mind 65
Shine 60
910 52
Shinee 34
Sharp 32
HiyA 31
Pusan 29
Bale 28
ZerO 27
sSak 26
Yoon 26
ZergMaN 24
Hm[arnc] 23
hero 17
sorry 15
Terrorterran 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe112
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1217
shoxiejesuss1037
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King310
Other Games
gofns42932
summit1g7429
singsing1120
ceh9604
KnowMe152
Pyrionflax136
Livibee76
DeMusliM69
Trikslyr23
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick447
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1009
• Stunt330
Other Games
• Shiphtur418
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 12m
Patches Events
6h 12m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.