• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:07
CEST 11:07
KST 18:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9914 users

Looney Lynching Mini Mafia - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 103 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 17 2012 20:08 GMT
#1341
On October 18 2012 05:02 Mementoss wrote:
Kush:

kush has some super scummy posts day 1 trying to get 1der through hard and sandroba lynched, but he was the hammer on ON. kush was super scummy all of day 2. But kush defended me before it was cool (pre hopeless post) why would he do that as scum? Kush also pointed out hiros play day 1 looks townie, which it does. Kush pushing the hardest target, thrawn with little to no support and actually made a case on him. Overall, I think hes town, and might have got caught on the wrong end of that day 1 ON stuff.

I had good reasons to vote 1der over ON and I would do it again next game given the same circumstance. He was gonna get modkilled probably I thought, so I saw no sense in lynching him.
1der was a scum read and ON was null. I prefer to lynch scum over null.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 17 2012 20:19 GMT
#1342
On October 18 2012 05:08 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2012 05:02 Mementoss wrote:
Kush:

kush has some super scummy posts day 1 trying to get 1der through hard and sandroba lynched, but he was the hammer on ON. kush was super scummy all of day 2. But kush defended me before it was cool (pre hopeless post) why would he do that as scum? Kush also pointed out hiros play day 1 looks townie, which it does. Kush pushing the hardest target, thrawn with little to no support and actually made a case on him. Overall, I think hes town, and might have got caught on the wrong end of that day 1 ON stuff.

I had good reasons to vote 1der over ON and I would do it again next game given the same circumstance. He was gonna get modkilled probably I thought, so I saw no sense in lynching him.
1der was a scum read and ON was null. I prefer to lynch scum over null.


yeah it was similar to my thought process as well, then I realized I didn't want to lynch sandroba so the only option was ON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 17 2012 20:50 GMT
#1343
Currently at

1. Mementoss
2-7. Dudes
8. Me

Thinking over mementoss's recent posts. Will reread games where I've accused him as town, as well as his scum games.

If nobody is really screaming scum, then it feels likely likely that either Djoref or kush is scum for the R3 votes on hopeless1der vs. ON. Again though, mementoss fits the bill there because he says he would drop votes except the matchup's already going the way he wants it to.

Not scummy on da0ud today. But he needs to keep contributing. Either there will be helpful stuff there OR he'll slip up.

HiroPro replacing out leaves me with him feeling townie early on, and I'm interested in seeing what a fresh pair of eyes does with the thread.

Still believe we have night actors. No way are kita/jingle being super sneaky in constantly saying "actionS" and "all actions" if nobody is taking night actions. Stay hidden.
Fe fi fo fum.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 17 2012 20:54 GMT
#1344
On October 18 2012 05:50 austinmcc wrote:
Currently at

1. Mementoss
2-7. Dudes
8. Me

Thinking over mementoss's recent posts. Will reread games where I've accused him as town, as well as his scum games.

If nobody is really screaming scum, then it feels likely likely that either Djoref or kush is scum for the R3 votes on hopeless1der vs. ON. Again though, mementoss fits the bill there because he says he would drop votes except the matchup's already going the way he wants it to.

Not scummy on da0ud today. But he needs to keep contributing. Either there will be helpful stuff there OR he'll slip up.

HiroPro replacing out leaves me with him feeling townie early on, and I'm interested in seeing what a fresh pair of eyes does with the thread.

Still believe we have night actors. No way are kita/jingle being super sneaky in constantly saying "actionS" and "all actions" if nobody is taking night actions. Stay hidden.

da0ud did the same thing mmt did with the R3 votes, and the way he did it seemed far more scummy to me. For the record I haven't given your most recent case on MMT a proper read and probably wont until I get home from work...so not until 4-6ish hours from now.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 17 2012 21:00 GMT
#1345
@austin What would they say if there was only 1 night action? "Send your night action?" They are trying to not give it away.
Your read on memetoss is suffering from serious confirmation bias.
It's not right that you only have 1 real scum read, and then me and djo for some votes r3 d1.
In other news, you are looking scummier and scummier:
You admit to thinking memetoss is scum in EVERY game you play with him, yet you don't even consider the possibility this game that you are wrong about him. Well you consider it, perhaps, but not enough for you to have other scumreads.
I would think as town you would realize your inherent confirmation bias on memetoss and move on to other suspects.

@town Does austin usually tunnel this hard? He wasn't doing this in liquid city.

@austin why are you even bringing up power roles again?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 17 2012 21:01 GMT
#1346
On October 18 2012 05:54 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2012 05:50 austinmcc wrote:
Currently at

1. Mementoss
2-7. Dudes
8. Me

Thinking over mementoss's recent posts. Will reread games where I've accused him as town, as well as his scum games.

If nobody is really screaming scum, then it feels likely likely that either Djoref or kush is scum for the R3 votes on hopeless1der vs. ON. Again though, mementoss fits the bill there because he says he would drop votes except the matchup's already going the way he wants it to.

Not scummy on da0ud today. But he needs to keep contributing. Either there will be helpful stuff there OR he'll slip up.

HiroPro replacing out leaves me with him feeling townie early on, and I'm interested in seeing what a fresh pair of eyes does with the thread.

Still believe we have night actors. No way are kita/jingle being super sneaky in constantly saying "actionS" and "all actions" if nobody is taking night actions. Stay hidden.

da0ud did the same thing mmt did with the R3 votes, and the way he did it seemed far more scummy to me. For the record I haven't given your most recent case on MMT a proper read and probably wont until I get home from work...so not until 4-6ish hours from now.

da0ud's just not on my list of suspects right now.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 17 2012 21:07 GMT
#1347
On October 18 2012 06:00 kushm4sta wrote:
@austin What would they say if there was only 1 night action? "Send your night action?" They are trying to not give it away.
Your read on memetoss is suffering from serious confirmation bias.
It's not right that you only have 1 real scum read, and then me and djo for some votes r3 d1.
In other news, you are looking scummier and scummier:
You admit to thinking memetoss is scum in EVERY game you play with him, yet you don't even consider the possibility this game that you are wrong about him. Well you consider it, perhaps, but not enough for you to have other scumreads.
I would think as town you would realize your inherent confirmation bias on memetoss and move on to other suspects.

@town Does austin usually tunnel this hard? He wasn't doing this in liquid city.

@austin why are you even bringing up power roles again?

I did not think mementoss was scum in Liquid City.
I did not think mementoss was scum in Aperture 2 (Or, to be more specific, I would not have thought so IF I were town that game)
In Rockband I thought he was scum.
In LVII I didn't, but I think he replaced in after I was dead.
In PTP3 I was convinced he was town.

So actually, scratch that. I swear there was another game where I thought he was scum but I can't find it going through recent filters. GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! I DON'T think mementoss is scummy in every game I play with him. Just had a string of games (I SWEAR THERE'S ANOTHER ONE BESIDES ROCKBAND) where I think he's scum, and then faked a case on him in Aperture 2.
Fe fi fo fum.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 17 2012 21:08 GMT
#1348
@austin you have several walls of text on memetoss and
If nobody is really screaming scum, then it feels likely likely that either Djoref or kush is scum for the R3 votes on hopeless1der vs. ON.
is the totality of your other scum reads.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 17 2012 21:09 GMT
#1349
On October 18 2012 06:08 kushm4sta wrote:
@austin you have several walls of text on memetoss and
Show nested quote +
If nobody is really screaming scum, then it feels likely likely that either Djoref or kush is scum for the R3 votes on hopeless1der vs. ON.
is the totality of your other scum reads.

I heard I have a scumread on mementoss.

That's more a general comment to others, and something to keep in mind.
Fe fi fo fum.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 17 2012 21:11 GMT
#1350
On October 18 2012 06:07 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2012 06:00 kushm4sta wrote:
@austin What would they say if there was only 1 night action? "Send your night action?" They are trying to not give it away.
Your read on memetoss is suffering from serious confirmation bias.
It's not right that you only have 1 real scum read, and then me and djo for some votes r3 d1.
In other news, you are looking scummier and scummier:
You admit to thinking memetoss is scum in EVERY game you play with him, yet you don't even consider the possibility this game that you are wrong about him. Well you consider it, perhaps, but not enough for you to have other scumreads.
I would think as town you would realize your inherent confirmation bias on memetoss and move on to other suspects.

@town Does austin usually tunnel this hard? He wasn't doing this in liquid city.

@austin why are you even bringing up power roles again?

I did not think mementoss was scum in Liquid City.
I did not think mementoss was scum in Aperture 2 (Or, to be more specific, I would not have thought so IF I were town that game)
In Rockband I thought he was scum.
In LVII I didn't, but I think he replaced in after I was dead.
In PTP3 I was convinced he was town.

So actually, scratch that. I swear there was another game where I thought he was scum but I can't find it going through recent filters. GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! I DON'T think mementoss is scummy in every game I play with him. Just had a string of games (I SWEAR THERE'S ANOTHER ONE BESIDES ROCKBAND) where I think he's scum, and then faked a case on him in Aperture 2.

So this was a lie or what?
On October 11 2012 00:17 austinmcc wrote:
I think I've been suspicious of townMementoss in every game I've played with him, something he does always gives me a mafia read on him.

OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 17 2012 21:12 GMT
#1351
On October 18 2012 06:11 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2012 06:07 austinmcc wrote:
On October 18 2012 06:00 kushm4sta wrote:
@austin What would they say if there was only 1 night action? "Send your night action?" They are trying to not give it away.
Your read on memetoss is suffering from serious confirmation bias.
It's not right that you only have 1 real scum read, and then me and djo for some votes r3 d1.
In other news, you are looking scummier and scummier:
You admit to thinking memetoss is scum in EVERY game you play with him, yet you don't even consider the possibility this game that you are wrong about him. Well you consider it, perhaps, but not enough for you to have other scumreads.
I would think as town you would realize your inherent confirmation bias on memetoss and move on to other suspects.

@town Does austin usually tunnel this hard? He wasn't doing this in liquid city.

@austin why are you even bringing up power roles again?

I did not think mementoss was scum in Liquid City.
I did not think mementoss was scum in Aperture 2 (Or, to be more specific, I would not have thought so IF I were town that game)
In Rockband I thought he was scum.
In LVII I didn't, but I think he replaced in after I was dead.
In PTP3 I was convinced he was town.

So actually, scratch that. I swear there was another game where I thought he was scum but I can't find it going through recent filters. GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! I DON'T think mementoss is scummy in every game I play with him. Just had a string of games (I SWEAR THERE'S ANOTHER ONE BESIDES ROCKBAND) where I think he's scum, and then faked a case on him in Aperture 2.

So this was a lie or what?
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2012 00:17 austinmcc wrote:
I think I've been suspicious of townMementoss in every game I've played with him, something he does always gives me a mafia read on him.


As far as I know, that's actually a lie. I swear there's another game where I accuse him of being scummy, but it turns out when I go look through them that I'm not always scummy on him.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 17 2012 21:15 GMT
#1352
Where does that take you kush?
Fe fi fo fum.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 17 2012 21:16 GMT
#1353
On October 18 2012 06:12 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2012 06:11 kushm4sta wrote:
On October 18 2012 06:07 austinmcc wrote:
On October 18 2012 06:00 kushm4sta wrote:
@austin What would they say if there was only 1 night action? "Send your night action?" They are trying to not give it away.
Your read on memetoss is suffering from serious confirmation bias.
It's not right that you only have 1 real scum read, and then me and djo for some votes r3 d1.
In other news, you are looking scummier and scummier:
You admit to thinking memetoss is scum in EVERY game you play with him, yet you don't even consider the possibility this game that you are wrong about him. Well you consider it, perhaps, but not enough for you to have other scumreads.
I would think as town you would realize your inherent confirmation bias on memetoss and move on to other suspects.

@town Does austin usually tunnel this hard? He wasn't doing this in liquid city.

@austin why are you even bringing up power roles again?

I did not think mementoss was scum in Liquid City.
I did not think mementoss was scum in Aperture 2 (Or, to be more specific, I would not have thought so IF I were town that game)
In Rockband I thought he was scum.
In LVII I didn't, but I think he replaced in after I was dead.
In PTP3 I was convinced he was town.

So actually, scratch that. I swear there was another game where I thought he was scum but I can't find it going through recent filters. GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! I DON'T think mementoss is scummy in every game I play with him. Just had a string of games (I SWEAR THERE'S ANOTHER ONE BESIDES ROCKBAND) where I think he's scum, and then faked a case on him in Aperture 2.

So this was a lie or what?
On October 11 2012 00:17 austinmcc wrote:
I think I've been suspicious of townMementoss in every game I've played with him, something he does always gives me a mafia read on him.


As far as I know, that's actually a lie. I swear there's another game where I accuse him of being scummy, but it turns out when I go look through them that I'm not always scummy on him.


Im pretty sure its every game but than you think im town later, PTP you thoguth I was scum.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 17 2012 21:18 GMT
#1354
My quotes on you from PTP3:
On August 26 2012 03:16 austinmcc wrote:
Almost 100% convinced that Mementoss is town based on one thing he said, and I seem to have good luck when I get that feeling.

On August 29 2012 03:20 austinmcc wrote:
Jingle, for what it's worth, I'm really not finding mementoss scummy.

On August 29 2012 04:19 austinmcc wrote:
In fact Dirk, after continuing to look over the last couple pages, I'm finding all the major commenters right now townie? Or at least not scum, I guess we could have some third parties still. Everyone seems to be struggling to pin down exactly what's happened, which feels relatively townie. In most cases, each person is trying to get information to help answer some question (what happened to last night's KP, etc.), and those feel like townie objectives to me as well. Because I'm reading both the questions and the answers sought as townie things, I'm not currently finding mementoss, JH, or you (to a lesser extent, because I still don't have a perfect grasp of the early stuff I missed and I know you were involved there).

I actually never find you scummy that game.
Fe fi fo fum.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 17 2012 21:18 GMT
#1355
On October 18 2012 06:15 austinmcc wrote:
Where does that take you kush?

it takes me to orgasm

1-3 thrawn djodref austin ( in no order)
4-7 dont give a shit
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 17 2012 21:20 GMT
#1356
In Rockband I went scum --> town based on your claim.

In LVII you replaced in after I was dead.

In PTP3 I was explicitly townie on you, always.

In Liquid City I found something in your filter weird, but never put together a full read on you either way.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 17 2012 21:21 GMT
#1357
On October 18 2012 06:18 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2012 06:15 austinmcc wrote:
Where does that take you kush?

it takes me to orgasm

1-3 thrawn djodref austin ( in no order)
4-7 dont give a shit

Okay, as long as the answer wasn't "AUSTIN SCUMZZZZZZZ" I'm fine with that.

If I lie about always finding mementoss scummy, then I'm lying to weaken my own case, which...I wouldn't do as scum (or as town, my badz). Just happened to misremember, it seems we both do.
Fe fi fo fum.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 17 2012 21:22 GMT
#1358
Does my logic make sense about austin? Any feedback on it. It just seemed a little weird to me. It put me off compared to aperture mentality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 17 2012 21:23 GMT
#1359
Last question austin (I don't want to thrawn you to death):
How sure are you that memetoss is scum?
I would expect you to be pretty close to 100% since you are so single mindedly tunneling him.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 17 2012 21:29 GMT
#1360
On October 18 2012 06:22 Mementoss wrote:
Does my logic make sense about austin? Any feedback on it. It just seemed a little weird to me. It put me off compared to aperture mentality.

Yeah it makes sense. You are definitely more knowledgeable about his scum meta and town meta than me.

But disregarding meta, I think it is a very attractive option for scum to pick a believable tunnel target. It gives them a really safe and easy way to produce content and look town.
It gives them an excuse for being apathetic towards voting (well my tunnel target isn't up for lynch so I dont care).
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 103 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 183
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1046
Mind 902
Larva 610
ggaemo 600
Stork 329
Leta 200
Bisu 193
PianO 169
Killer 45
Hyuk 30
[ Show more ]
Bale 29
Sexy 23
yabsab 19
ZergMaN 18
sorry 13
Hm[arnc] 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe188
League of Legends
JimRising 370
Reynor101
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1150
Other Games
summit1g10263
Mew2King118
ArmadaUGS65
crisheroes26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 5243
• lizZardDota2358
League of Legends
• Stunt1232
• Jankos1047
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
53m
Online Event
1h 53m
FEL
6h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.