• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:08
CEST 04:08
KST 11:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8087 users

GSL Open Mini Mafia II - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 33 Next All
Ottoxlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
735 Posts
October 03 2012 01:49 GMT
#461
He was inactive for 40 something hours, we are fine without him, he did not contribute at all. Nolynch would have been even worse (scum can kill more active townies at night then push for lynching him or any easy lynch targets at day). I was already thinking about voting him since no one supported my case on Bluelightz but I thought he will be modkilled. Then I checked back in the thread before deadline and saw he voted me without providing any reasoning so I hammered him.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 03 2012 02:01 GMT
#462
@ottoxlol
So right now do you have any more scumreads?
Because your only scumread from this entire game that is still alive is bluelightz, and no one else suspects that guy (myself I remember 1 post that looked pretty town and haven't thought about him since)
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Ottoxlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
735 Posts
October 03 2012 02:24 GMT
#463
iamperfection, he was rly scummy d1, he promised to improve, kind a tried but Shiaopi's case I can agree on, he's not just lacking activity, he's here in the thread a LOT but doesnt hunt scum only calling out lurkers and sheep the first case there is, just as he done d1.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
October 03 2012 02:38 GMT
#464
so this what i think

kush/sinesiss- still scum. I dont see how someone goes from say that austin was starting to make sense and that my case is very weak against him and then switch into ya he would have been my lynch candidate today. It make zero sense and it looks like to me a scum that cant keep his story straight.

Bluelightz- I hope to god is town.
On October 02 2012 21:15 Bluelightz wrote:
..... I focus on thrawn voters =/= 2 scum are on thrawn, and I don't fucking know or give a fuck where the scum are.

This post screams to me frustrated townie. I dont know what bluelightz is pissed about but i dont think a scum player would say something this stupid.

phagga/whoever replaced him-boxer claim town

me town-herp derp

shaopi- One of the few people that have been open with what they are thinking. Very active I hope to god hes town if not gg wp.

Ottoxol- Seems to be fixated on me for some stupid reason i cant fathom. Says i dont contribute despite being active whatever the fuck that means. Doubts the sinesis case because he is soft defending who i think is his scum buddy.

I conclude that Ottoxol and sinessis/kush are the scum team.

Its put or shut up time fuckers get your asses in here for the next day.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 03 2012 03:10 GMT
#465
I am actually pretty satisfied by ottoloxlol's answers.
His vote change to bigandstrong makes sense considering he was trying to prevent a no lynch.

Right now my biggest scumread is iamperfect.

This is when he votes for sinessis:
On September 30 2012 13:18 iamperfection wrote:
thats a nice catch he had a break down in logic there. i agree that he is most likely to flip scum.
## Vote Sinesis
I have to think on strongandbig more there isnt much to go on but i did find this
[/spoiler]

Could you sheep more than this? Before this he quotes a long shiaopi quote and this is all he has to say to justify his vote.
nice catch, break down in logic, i agree
I would expect more to support a vote, especially for someone you have never even talked about in the past, especially for a game in which votes hold so much weight.

Then he drops it completely for a half hearted suspicion and massive quote block of strongandbig.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 03 2012 03:20 GMT
#466
iamperfect, part 2

On October 02 2012 02:47 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 01:42 Bluelightz wrote:
On October 02 2012 01:36 Ottoxlol wrote:
Why are you avoiding my questions?

Everyone voting "tried to mislynch a town", why are you fixed on me/thrawn voters? Phagga is town as well, and you confirmed that you think that too so wtf
My case was strong on thrawn I was trying to lynch scum, I blame him. If you think that my case was really bad why don't you attack it before? Only after I voted you.


I'm fixed on you/thrawn voters because you guys lynched a now dead town and we didn't. Oh, you blame the dead guy for being lynched? Did you make the slightest effort to rethink him? from your posts I gather that you made a case on thrawn answered questions and left the thread. I am fixed on you especially because you are especially worried for you lyfe and trying to direct pressure on others.

so do you think both scum were on the thrawn wagon?


So iamperfect asks bluelightz this. The question itself seems a little odd. Don't see how what bluelightz said provokes this question.
Anyway bluelightz responds, and this response is enough to convince iamperfect that bluelightz is town?
From iamperfect's most recent post:

Bluelightz- I hope to god is town.
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 21:15 Bluelightz wrote:
..... I focus on thrawn voters =/= 2 scum are on thrawn, and I don't fucking know or give a fuck where the scum are.

This post screams to me frustrated townie. I dont know what bluelightz is pissed about but i dont think a scum player would say something this stupid.

Iamperfect asks a stupid question. Bluelightz gives you the only answer there is to your dumb question. The he says fuck twice. And somehow this one thing is all that you need to confirm bluelightz town?
Scum can say fuck too.



OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 03 2012 03:21 GMT
#467
edwop ##fos iamperfect
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
October 03 2012 11:00 GMT
#468
I don't think there's a chance Ottox is town after what he did in the last minutes ...
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Ottoxlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
735 Posts
October 03 2012 11:20 GMT
#469
On October 03 2012 20:00 Bluelightz wrote:
I don't think there's a chance Ottox is town after what he did in the last minutes ...

I already explained it, what do you mean?
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 03 2012 12:29 GMT
#470
hmm bluelightz you have to explain what was so scummy about it.
He voted for an afk. He was trying to prevent a no lynch. Both seem like something both scum and town would do
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
October 03 2012 13:11 GMT
#471
Ottox says 'No one supported my Bluelightz case' But he didn't do a shit about convincing people, then he just flipped on SnB with no real case (at that time). Anyway, I still think Ottox is scummy and should die tommorow.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
October 03 2012 13:11 GMT
#472
On October 03 2012 21:29 kushm4sta wrote:
hmm bluelightz you have to explain what was so scummy about it.
He voted for an afk. He was trying to prevent a no lynch. Both seem like something both scum and town would do


What did he do besides that?
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Ottoxlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
735 Posts
October 03 2012 13:27 GMT
#473
On October 03 2012 22:11 Bluelightz wrote:
Ottox says 'No one supported my Bluelightz case' But he didn't do a shit about convincing people, then he just flipped on SnB with no real case (at that time). Anyway, I still think Ottox is scummy and should die tommorow.


Stop lying. I already explained why I hammered SnB. It was a good play if you are town. If you fail to understand the basic mechanics maybe you should try something less hard to play.

On October 03 2012 00:43 Ottoxlol wrote:
I do.. I asked you Shiaopi what is wrong with Sinensis again, the post he did quote was scummy in my opinion so his logic is ok i think.

What do you make of Bluelightz? His case on me is one thing, but what do you think about his unwillingness to check those who voted phagga d1?


Everyone else was afk , waiting on you to answer what did you mean by only looking at thrawn voters or dissed my case with such ignorance I had no chance to lynch you. Thank god you started posting, I have so much more thing to work with )))
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
October 03 2012 13:40 GMT
#474
On October 03 2012 00:43 Ottoxlol wrote:
I do.. I asked you Shiaopi what is wrong with Sinensis again, the post he did quote was scummy in my opinion so his logic is ok i think.

What do you make of Bluelightz? His case on me is one thing, but what do you think about his unwillingness to check those who voted phagga d1?


Stop lying , you did nothing else then ask for someone else's read on me (read: NOT CONVINCING LOL).
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 03 2012 13:41 GMT
#475
hey artanis! Mind giving out reads? You are probably dead tomorrow and I would like to see something from you after you replaced in...
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Ottoxlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
735 Posts
October 03 2012 13:44 GMT
#476
On October 03 2012 22:40 Bluelightz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2012 00:43 Ottoxlol wrote:
I do.. I asked you Shiaopi what is wrong with Sinensis again, the post he did quote was scummy in my opinion so his logic is ok i think.

What do you make of Bluelightz? His case on me is one thing, but what do you think about his unwillingness to check those who voted phagga d1?


Stop lying , you did nothing else then ask for someone else's read on me (read: NOT CONVINCING LOL).


Thats pushing you nice and clever guy.

if you are trying to get me modkilled for insulting you are on the right track.
Ottoxlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
735 Posts
October 03 2012 14:01 GMT
#477
Although I feel like scum is not commenting on me and Bluelightz because he's posting very stupid things that I just can't let go, he's a very new player so omgus all game long so we are pinned against each other and they can win easily. I will want to lynch those who almost ignore our whole conversation: Shiaopi and iamperfection. They tried to bus Sinensis with bad logic together, no one else bite so there could be something to look into.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 03 2012 14:08 GMT
#478
Ottox, I stated multiple times that you read as town to me and bluelightz as nullish-town. I don't know how you can state that as "ignroing" your whole conversation... Also there are 2 scum my friend, so if a hypothetical scum-me/scum-iamp bussed scum-sinensis something does not add up.

Are you now saying that you have a townread on sinensis? Or scumread? your wording is stupidly ambigious...
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Ottoxlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
735 Posts
October 03 2012 14:14 GMT
#479
ignoring as not trying to convince us not to tear each other apart, tell me how can u ignore bluelightz posts? he is the worst player ive seen on tl and your comment is nullishtown? Hes lying, talking stupid etc.

I have nullread on him, I already said that your case on him was bad, that doesnt make him town.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
October 03 2012 14:14 GMT
#480
On October 03 2012 23:01 Ottoxlol wrote:
Although I feel like scum is not commenting on me and Bluelightz because he's posting very stupid things that I just can't let go, he's a very new player so omgus all game long so we are pinned against each other and they can win easily. I will want to lynch those who almost ignore our whole conversation: Shiaopi and iamperfection. They tried to bus Sinensis with bad logic together, no one else bite so there could be something to look into.


I find that very insulting...
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings93
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft270
ByuN 262
RuFF_SC2 128
ViBE69
CosmosSc2 67
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2243
GuemChi 1394
Artosis 618
Sharp 82
910 55
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever397
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 622
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox838
Other Games
summit1g9037
Day[9].tv787
shahzam673
JimRising 599
C9.Mang0318
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick778
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
• EnkiAlexander 38
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv787
• Shiphtur670
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 52m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 20h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.