• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:05
CEST 08:05
KST 15:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9372 users

GSL Open Mini Mafia II - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 33 Next All
Ottoxlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
735 Posts
October 03 2012 14:16 GMT
#481
idc, what do you make of the lack of others comments on us?
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 03 2012 14:22 GMT
#482
bluelightz has been around for what feels like ages, he is always the way he is in this game imo, hard to read regardless of alignment. therefore I am giving him a null.

also ottox, if you read is null on sinensis, how can I and Iamperfection "bus" him? You are not making sense
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Ottoxlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
735 Posts
October 03 2012 14:25 GMT
#483
you came up with a case based on a lie. you quote a post from way before then the actual post he quoted when he said he suspected austin and why.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 03 2012 14:27 GMT
#484
a lie? lol ottox how is that a lie if he posted it and meant it at that time. I wanted him to explain how he went from that post to a high-priority-scumread on austin in the span of a cycle. He explained I do not particularily like it. He still did nothing in terms of scumhunting, the only thing that was going for him was that the manner he continued to engage me with logic was rather townish. kush is at least doing scumhunting.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
October 03 2012 14:37 GMT
#485
I don't know but something feels wrong about letting ShiaoPi just post 'Hey anyone care about the game?' ' Hey anyone here?' all the time without posting a ton of content.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
October 03 2012 14:39 GMT
#486
Why do you keep saying my reason on sinesis/kush is bad?Sinesis couldnt keep his story straight and broke down in logic. he is scum and now im almost certain your the final scum with him.

Your delurk timing was just way to convenient and you now have been soft defending him basically all game. goodbye scum team you guys got close but

gg no re.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 03 2012 14:51 GMT
#487
@bluelightz:
you are welcom to make a case one me. But do it properly then
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Ottoxlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
735 Posts
October 03 2012 14:59 GMT
#488
keep in mind that tomorrow we only be 5, so the first vote on a town by town will get hammered and scum wins

I think I will vote iamp for his general lack of contribution even though hes active a lot and strange votes.
who will you guys vote and why
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
October 03 2012 15:03 GMT
#489
On October 03 2012 23:59 Ottoxlol wrote:
keep in mind that tomorrow we only be 5, so the first vote on a town by town will get hammered and scum wins

I think I will vote iamp for his general lack of contribution even though hes active a lot and strange votes.
who will you guys vote and why

ya you say that a lot but you still haven't said what it means. Desprate to make a case me thinks. You or kush will die tomorrow.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 03 2012 15:27 GMT
#490
I do not like the way bluelightz is handling this mislynch.

@bluelightz
You say you think there is NO CHANCE of ottox being town.
Is it accurate to say that your certainty is based completely on his last minute vote change and inactivity?

His last minute vote change makes sense from a town perspective doesn't it? avoiding the mislynch.
More than just him are guilty of inactivity. Why is it enough to make you certain of his alignment?

His latest wishy washy accusation of shiaopi.
IMO shiaopi is the most town person aside from boxer.
Thought out cases, coherent posts, and he promotes activity constantly.
You are suddenly suspicious of him because he is trying to promote activity?? How is that a bad thing?
And your reason is
On October 03 2012 23:37 Bluelightz wrote:
I don't know but something feels wrong

Shiaopi has the most/best content.

##FOS Bluelightz


OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 03 2012 15:30 GMT
#491
I'm liking a bluelightz/iamperfect scumteam.
They both seem like they are distantly protecting each other.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
October 03 2012 15:35 GMT
#492
On October 04 2012 00:27 kushm4sta wrote:
I do not like the way bluelightz is handling this mislynch.

@bluelightz
You say you think there is NO CHANCE of ottox being town.
Is it accurate to say that your certainty is based completely on his last minute vote change and inactivity?

His last minute vote change makes sense from a town perspective doesn't it? avoiding the mislynch.
More than just him are guilty of inactivity. Why is it enough to make you certain of his alignment?

His latest wishy washy accusation of shiaopi.
IMO shiaopi is the most town person aside from boxer.
Thought out cases, coherent posts, and he promotes activity constantly.
You are suddenly suspicious of him because he is trying to promote activity?? How is that a bad thing?
And your reason is
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2012 23:37 Bluelightz wrote:
I don't know but something feels wrong

Shiaopi has the most/best content.

##FOS Bluelightz




You say ShiaoPi has most/best content but what about yourself? did you even read his filter? Did it contain a lot of "Anyone here?" posts? Prove your point...
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
October 03 2012 15:36 GMT
#493
On October 04 2012 00:27 kushm4sta wrote:
I do not like the way bluelightz is handling this mislynch.

@bluelightz
You say you think there is NO CHANCE of ottox being town.
Is it accurate to say that your certainty is based completely on his last minute vote change and inactivity?

His last minute vote change makes sense from a town perspective doesn't it? avoiding the mislynch.
More than just him are guilty of inactivity. Why is it enough to make you certain of his alignment?

His latest wishy washy accusation of shiaopi.
IMO shiaopi is the most town person aside from boxer.
Thought out cases, coherent posts, and he promotes activity constantly.
You are suddenly suspicious of him because he is trying to promote activity?? How is that a bad thing?
And your reason is
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2012 23:37 Bluelightz wrote:
I don't know but something feels wrong

Shiaopi has the most/best content.

##FOS Bluelightz




I made a case, he did more scummy things, and I am supposed to believe he is town?
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
October 03 2012 15:37 GMT
#494
On October 04 2012 00:27 kushm4sta wrote:
I do not like the way bluelightz is handling this mislynch.

@bluelightz
You say you think there is NO CHANCE of ottox being town.
Is it accurate to say that your certainty is based completely on his last minute vote change and inactivity?

His last minute vote change makes sense from a town perspective doesn't it? avoiding the mislynch.
More than just him are guilty of inactivity. Why is it enough to make you certain of his alignment?

His latest wishy washy accusation of shiaopi.
IMO shiaopi is the most town person aside from boxer.
Thought out cases, coherent posts, and he promotes activity constantly.
You are suddenly suspicious of him because he is trying to promote activity?? How is that a bad thing?
And your reason is
On October 03 2012 23:37 Bluelightz wrote:
I don't know but something feels wrong

Shiaopi has the most/best content.


##FOS Bluelightz




/facepalm no proof....
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
October 03 2012 15:40 GMT
#495
Also kushm4sta, I don't understand your point on Ottox (fix your grammar pls).
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 03 2012 15:56 GMT
#496
Okay I am heading to bed soon, several things I want to get out now, in case I get shot.

If I do get shot or if artanis survives, lynch the shit out of him, there is no fucking way that scum will let confirmed townies survive. Also add that to the fact that neither phagga nor artanis have done any relevant scumhunting since claiming. Seriously if he did not claim I would have been all over him anyway....

Onto bluelightz.
I have no fucking idea right now. His latest target seems to be me, after he tunneled ottox to oblivion. I obviously don't like it and while I had a townleaning nullread on him earlier it kind of is going down the drain at the moment. He could be scum but I really do not know.

@bluelightz:
Please make a coherent case on me if you really believe me to be scum. Do not just point at me saying I am scum, without backing it up.

Sinensis/kush:
Kush is doing so much more than sinensis did, so I am a happy for that, still I would say he is pretty much linked together with Ottox.

Ottox:
Had a gutread of town on him earlier. It was just the general feel I got off his posting. What I do not like is how he is starting to discredit me and his post where he said that iamperfection and I were "bussing" sinensis makes no fucking sense. Also notice how he evaded answering my question based on the phrasing. Also his focus on bluelightz is worrying me. I kind of degraded him to nullish-scum now.

Iamperfection:
The points I raised on him are still valid, sheeping when promising scumhunting etc. . His recent post of reads is making sense, but I am still wary--->nullish

What I want to do if I survive and Artanis gets shot:
Lynch ottox, pray for red flip.

If Artanis survives he is most probably fakeclaiming scum, our cop should claim then to make sure we do not lynch wrongly, if he gets spared to give us a WIFOM-bomb to play around.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 03 2012 16:00 GMT
#497
For proof all you have to do is press his filter.

+ Show Spoiler +
On October 04 2012 00:56 ShiaoPi wrote:
Okay I am heading to bed soon, several things I want to get out now, in case I get shot.

If I do get shot or if artanis survives, lynch the shit out of him, there is no fucking way that scum will let confirmed townies survive. Also add that to the fact that neither phagga nor artanis have done any relevant scumhunting since claiming. Seriously if he did not claim I would have been all over him anyway....

Onto bluelightz.
I have no fucking idea right now. His latest target seems to be me, after he tunneled ottox to oblivion. I obviously don't like it and while I had a townleaning nullread on him earlier it kind of is going down the drain at the moment. He could be scum but I really do not know.

@bluelightz:
Please make a coherent case on me if you really believe me to be scum. Do not just point at me saying I am scum, without backing it up.

Sinensis/kush:
Kush is doing so much more than sinensis did, so I am a happy for that, still I would say he is pretty much linked together with Ottox.

Ottox:
Had a gutread of town on him earlier. It was just the general feel I got off his posting. What I do not like is how he is starting to discredit me and his post where he said that iamperfection and I were "bussing" sinensis makes no fucking sense. Also notice how he evaded answering my question based on the phrasing. Also his focus on bluelightz is worrying me. I kind of degraded him to nullish-scum now.

Iamperfection:
The points I raised on him are still valid, sheeping when promising scumhunting etc. . His recent post of reads is making sense, but I am still wary--->nullish

What I want to do if I survive and Artanis gets shot:
Lynch ottox, pray for red flip.

If Artanis survives he is most probably fakeclaiming scum, our cop should claim then to make sure we do not lynch wrongly, if he gets spared to give us a WIFOM-bomb to play around.


+ Show Spoiler +
On September 30 2012 12:26 ShiaoPi wrote:
okay I am up again time to get things rolling.
GG austin

With austin's flip we have some more information regarding the setup.
If anyone has been roleblocked this night, claim please, like immediately.
The setups are already narrowed down to 2 of the possible ones, while it may be a bit futile to discuss too much setup, it helps to know the exact one. If there is no roleblock I think we can assume the boxer/doc setup.


Now towards the stuff I said just before.
Phagga has been looking better in my opinion because of his long explanatory posts. At first they looked incredibly out of character but as he seems to be consistent within them, I am kind of backing down a bit on him now.
Looking at the replacement thread it seems as if SnB is going to be replaced, as soon as the replacement is in game please give out reads and thoughts as soon as possible since SnB's lack of activity hurts the ability to read him.


@Sinensis:
You seriously would have attempted a lynch on austin today? Please give me some details in how you came to the read of a thrawn/austin-scumteam during day 1. What did you make of the fact that austin would have had to be bussing in order to make your read work.
I also want to get a damn good explanation how you go from this gem here: + Show Spoiler +
On September 28 2012 19:17 Sinensis wrote:
@ShiaoPi: My case against austinmcc was kind of weak, but there had only been 3 pages of discussion up till that point and I wanted to get my initial thoughts out into the open because I thought they would be relevant. I even said when I voted him that I was only voting him till he responded, and we had a whole dialog that you're welcome to go back and read. The thread was dead so I decided to pursue what initial reads I had.

I have since changed my focus to Thrawn2112. I believe his incessant nitpicking of everyone's posts has been an effort to deflect attention from himself. I am not implying it is scummy to defend one's self, I am implying it is scummy to deflect blame. I have serious issues with his play.
towards your scumread on austin you just spewed out...here for reference again: + Show Spoiler +
On September 30 2012 11:49 Sinensis wrote:
Okay I'm caught up. First thoughts: austinmcc would have been my lynch candidate today if scum hadn't whacked him last night. For one, I was convinced thrawn was scum and I was convinced austinmcc was his scum buddy and that's what this was about:

Show nested quote +
On September 29 2012 05:14 austinmcc wrote:
Let's play a game maybe?

##Vote: phagga

Thrawn, see above. Why no suspicions on me, when I also wrote a case on you and expressed interest in voting you? Also, give phagga a look over, and try and get some thoughts on him out. I heard he's got 3 votes now and you haven't voted.

The suspense. The intrigue. Who will be lynched!?



Well none of that matters now so I'm back at square one as far as reads go. For everyone's notepads: based on what I have read, I would not have changed my vote from thrawn even if I had been in the thread. He did a bad job making himself look like town.


@iamperfection: You didn't even mention my name day 1, now I'm at the top of your reads day 2 just because I had to go to work? What made you change your mind about phagga? You never said?



Oh wait there is no explanation since you are scum, figures I guess. ##vote: Sinensis


@Iamperfection:
you say your best way to prove your innocence is to hunt scum. Then fucking do so instead of saying "wow those mia guys are bad --->scum".
I would be interested in why you think sinensis is scum, also flesh out your thoughts on SnB pleae instead of just saying he ain't around.


OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Ottoxlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
735 Posts
October 03 2012 16:02 GMT
#498
brrr, nice change of heart on me, plays nicely into my previous theory that you and iamp trying to lynch me or Blue thats why you ignore our conversation

why would u wifom about artanis, if our cop didnt claim when he did he played REALLY bad, I mean he lost us an easy win.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 03 2012 16:04 GMT
#499
@bluelightz
OK I will try to clarify my thoughts on ottoxlol:
More than just ottox is guilty of AFKing. You are guilty of it during certain parts of the game. So that's a null read as far as I'm concerned.

His last minute vote: null. I could definitely see town doing what he did. Time was almost up and he did it to prevent a no lynch. A no-lynch in those circumstances seems like it would have been pretty bad.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 03 2012 16:05 GMT
#500
@Ottox:
Tell me what you meant with the bussing comment
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1197
910 107
Snow 94
Hyun 81
NotJumperer 55
Bale 33
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto258
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g6416
Coldzera 724
WinterStarcraft434
C9.Mang0278
PiGStarcraft169
NeuroSwarm134
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Rush1113
• Lourlo1064
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 55m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 55m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 55m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.