• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:54
CEST 20:54
KST 03:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11573 users

Liquid City Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 185 Next
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
October 01 2012 18:38 GMT
#341
On October 02 2012 02:05 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 01:59 Risen wrote:
EBWOP: And in that post you quoted I'm talking about Shady Sands. Did you think I was talking about kush? I'm confused now.

How does it even make sense that you were talking about Shady? You said you didn't blame annul for his vote on kush. Matt asked you if you and annul both thought that him saying he was fine with voting a non-scum read was a scum slip.

Show nested quote +
Risen wrote:
He's completely fine with lynching a towny, just because... it's not like the person he's ok with flipping green is playing horribly.

I don't see how that applies to Shady at all. It's a perfect description of kush though.

So if you weren't talking about kush, then I think we're both confused?


How about you go read what Mattchew said and what I responded to before you try speaking in thread again.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 18:43 GMT
#342
@risen I also thought you were talking about me. l2specify antecedents
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
October 01 2012 18:44 GMT
#343
Nevermind that's too much faith to be putting into someone. I'll spell it out for you.

Mattchew says

On October 02 2012 01:07 Mattchew wrote:
Shady said before the game, before he knew his alignment, that he was going to troll. I have yet to see a shady case about his posting after his "trollfest" (if there is I missed it). If we lynch someone for doing something so non-alignment telling we are bad and we should feel bad. If you are voting Shady I want your reasons for the vote beyond "he was trolling and thats anti-town herp derp"

STOP VOTING SHADY SANDS WITH SHIT REASONING




I was thinking that we should lynch Coag because he hasn't put in any effort after getting mad at Caller about his game. He got mad at Caller for not allowing him to play in a game and then joins this one and parks a vote on Shady with shitty ass reasoning. The thing holding me back on this is that this might actually be how Coag plays, and I dont think I have played with him in a real game that I remember.

Austinmc hasn't contributed jack shit, which is very different from his usual productive town self

Kingjames was extremely awkwardly wishy-washy with his attempt to call out keirathi. He talks about focusing on scum hunting but has spent almost all his time trying to defend and focusing on himself. His first post also reeks of scum trying to look tryhard townie.

I want to a lot more from BC, his lack of contributions make me very nervous about him.


##vote kingjames01



See those big bold letters? My discussion of Shady and Kush were two entirely separate things.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
October 01 2012 18:45 GMT
#344
Oh shit I thought Keir was Kreb continuing something from earlier. I am bad, and I am sorry.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
October 01 2012 18:47 GMT
#345
On October 02 2012 02:01 kingjames01 wrote:
What? Spies? Where do you think I've been for the past while? I've been playing The Resistance.

You can see it documented at boardgamegeek if you want.

There we play Spies vs Resistance.

Me saying spies in a mafia game doesn't mean that I made a slip just as me saying Town doesn't mean I'm a spy in a Resistance game.

Why don't you guys actually do some real analysis. Take a look at Mementoss. What's he been up to and why doesn't he care about our win condition?


Can you point to somewhere you reference this time spent playing The Resistance?

Even without that this makes sense to me, and I don't see a reason to vote KJ over Shady simply b/c of something that IS NOT A SLIP AT ALL.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
October 01 2012 18:58 GMT
#346
On October 02 2012 03:47 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 02:01 kingjames01 wrote:
What? Spies? Where do you think I've been for the past while? I've been playing The Resistance.

You can see it documented at boardgamegeek if you want.

There we play Spies vs Resistance.

Me saying spies in a mafia game doesn't mean that I made a slip just as me saying Town doesn't mean I'm a spy in a Resistance game.

Why don't you guys actually do some real analysis. Take a look at Mementoss. What's he been up to and why doesn't he care about our win condition?


Can you point to somewhere you reference this time spent playing The Resistance?

Even without that this makes sense to me, and I don't see a reason to vote KJ over Shady simply b/c of something that IS NOT A SLIP AT ALL.


The Resistance PBF Forum

I played in 22, 27, 29 and hosted 31. Contrast that with the last time I played in a mafia game which was in January.

Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 01 2012 18:59 GMT
#347
I don't think the spy thing is a slip at all either. Especially since there is no mention of spies anywhere in OP role list.

@kingjames, your completely right that my filter and effort so far is pretty shit. But I don't see why you would chose me over the 10 other people who has like 3-5 posts with minimal substance.

Can you give us a scum read with a better more fleshed out explanation that can be discussed and cause some sort of additional discussion?

As per marvs / others point on Kushs meta im going to
##Unvote
As it seems he doesn't make any sense regardless of alignment and has shown similar thoughts and logic loops in other games.

When is the deadline? 7.5 hours? I won't be making any lynch deadlines if thats the case.

I will have to re look through for a good lynch target.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 01 2012 19:04 GMT
#348
On October 02 2012 03:38 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 02:05 Keirathi wrote:
On October 02 2012 01:59 Risen wrote:
EBWOP: And in that post you quoted I'm talking about Shady Sands. Did you think I was talking about kush? I'm confused now.

How does it even make sense that you were talking about Shady? You said you didn't blame annul for his vote on kush. Matt asked you if you and annul both thought that him saying he was fine with voting a non-scum read was a scum slip.

Risen wrote:
He's completely fine with lynching a towny, just because... it's not like the person he's ok with flipping green is playing horribly.

I don't see how that applies to Shady at all. It's a perfect description of kush though.

So if you weren't talking about kush, then I think we're both confused?


How about you go read what Mattchew said and what I responded to before you try speaking in thread again.


Here's what I saw happening:

1) kush says he would vote for Shady despite having a green read on him
2) annul says "Damn, that was easy. ##vote kush"
3) You say "I don't blame you for [your vote on kush]" to annul
4) (unrelated) Matt comes in and tells everyone to stop voting for Shady
5) Matt asks you and annul if you both thought that kush saying he would vote for Shady as a scumtell.
6) You said in reply to Matt:
I don't think it's a scum slip, I think it's a tiny thing that adds up to him being the most likely scum candidate up for lynch right now.

He's completely fine with lynching a towny, just because... it's not like the person he's ok with flipping green is playing horribly. The main reason I'm voting for him was outlined in my initial vote post in here.


Can you honestly not see how I thought you were talking about Kush? I don't even see how you claim that this reply is about Shady at all.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 01 2012 19:05 GMT
#349
On October 02 2012 03:45 Risen wrote:
Oh shit I thought Keir was Kreb continuing something from earlier. I am bad, and I am sorry.

Oh. Carry on, then.

Although I'm still a bit confused
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 19:22 GMT
#350
Stop shitting on me. They aren't logic loops... like im trying to do logic and failing. It's just me not giving a shit about logic I assure you.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 01 2012 19:24 GMT
#351
On October 02 2012 04:22 kushm4sta wrote:
Stop shitting on me. They aren't logic loops... like im trying to do logic and failing. It's just me not giving a shit about logic I assure you.

Then stop playing shitty and do you job as town and lynch scum, not somebody who you think is town but has bullied you in the past. Thats fucking worthless, ffs.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 01 2012 19:28 GMT
#352
Anyways, I don't think the whole "spies" thing was a scum slip by KJ. I was curious why he said it, which was why I asked. I totally buy his explanation.

That doesn't change the fact that I still don't like his wishy-washy attitude earlier in the game, nor how he picked Mementoss from all the other lurkers/non-contributors.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 19:29 GMT
#353
When is lynch by the way?

It looks like nothing is stopping the kj lynch atm. Bye kj
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
October 01 2012 19:33 GMT
#354
Lol I'm lost as to how Shady managed to live through today rofl. KJ man, sorry to see you get lynched for something bads are thinking is a scumslip that wasn't a scumslip lol
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
October 01 2012 19:45 GMT
#355
I'm not too sure on kingjames. I can see his play coming from a noob townie. I dislike VE's play more, though. Perhaps I'm not used to his style, but now that talismania also found him scummy I guess I'm not being too unreasonable in thinking this.
##Vote VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2012 20:09 GMT
#356
Interesting.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
October 01 2012 20:10 GMT
#357
On October 02 2012 02:01 austinmcc wrote:
I'm voting KJ. Spies aren't mentioned anywhere. Could be third party, could be the scum team, we don't know.

All I know is that's 100% not town, "spy reads."

##Vote: kingjames01


Got half an hour til back to my expt and caught up to this post.

What is this? I understand the first post bringing it up but this vote is extremely lazy and sets off all sorts of alarms given that kj already has this wagon going.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 01 2012 20:11 GMT
#358
On October 02 2012 05:10 talismania wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 02:01 austinmcc wrote:
I'm voting KJ. Spies aren't mentioned anywhere. Could be third party, could be the scum team, we don't know.

All I know is that's 100% not town, "spy reads."

##Vote: kingjames01


Got half an hour til back to my expt and caught up to this post.

What is this? I understand the first post bringing it up but this vote is extremely lazy and sets off all sorts of alarms given that kj already has this wagon going.

That vote is extremely lazy.

I also unvote him later because he gave an explanation for spies.
Fe fi fo fum.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 20:12 GMT
#359
I want to see someone who is familiar with VE's meta respond to that talismania post.
Marv mentioned that he was acting like his normal town meta.
Who is right??
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 20:16 GMT
#360
So people are expressing displeasure over the kj vote.
What else do you suggest? Realistically.

You say it's a lazy bandwagon but you are too lazy to push another.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1198
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 290
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1198
ByuN 490
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 290
Reynor 237
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28224
Calm 2500
Shuttle 376
Mini 173
White-Ra 144
firebathero 93
Mong 55
scan(afreeca) 22
soO 14
Sacsri 6
[ Show more ]
ZZZero.O 4
Dota 2
Gorgc11268
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps0
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3746
Liquid`Hasu512
MindelVK6
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2321
fl0m2038
FrodaN1773
summit1g1727
olofmeister909
B2W.Neo754
Khaldor448
Beastyqt321
Livibee180
crisheroes177
Mew2King66
ToD61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
angryscii 10
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 30
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach57
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV589
Other Games
• imaqtpie1174
• Shiphtur728
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
6m
BSL Open Qualifier
6m
OSC
4h 6m
Replay Cast
4h 6m
OSC
17h 6m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.