• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:31
CEST 01:31
KST 08:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12561 users

Liquid City Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 185 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 21:41 GMT
#381
Ah there is over 6 hours till lynch.
that was quite hard to figure out.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2012 21:42 GMT
#382
How about some completely useless and trivial information that holds no bearing on my alignment then? I got a stern talking-to at work so I have to watch how much I sit and type on a community website that has, as yet, avoided getting blocked by our IT department. I've been playing Assassin's Creed 2 and yesterday I just unlocked Altair's armor, which looks badass, and I wanted to run around killing people for a while. Also I spent most of the day out with my famiry, and while I WAS watching the thread from my phone (to my wife's dismay) I wasn't posting because I hate typing on the thing.

Now - do you feel better about how much I've been posting? I should hope not - because none of that is relevant to this game. However, in spite of how true all of the above is and how completely is explains why I haven't been in here "exhaustively posting", it should hold no bearing on my alignment whatsoever anyway.

I wasn't baiting annul. I wouldn't bait annul because he'd make me his bitch. I was prodding annul because that's the kind of guy I am. He took offense (or seemed to) and I rectified it. YOU are the one bringing this back up - not annul, and not me. So if you want to accuse someone of "shitting up the thread" as a result of my actions, take a look in the mirror friend.

And "low hanging fruit" you say? Like - what does that even mean? Easy targets? Have you ever even PLAYED a game with annul? How about Shady Sands, does he strike you as an EASY FUCKING TARGET TALIS?

This is the part where I log off TL until I get home in an attempt to return to objective thinking. If curiosity overcomes, I might return, but I actually do have work to do tonight, and I actually am afraid for my job because of how much I play mafia at work.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 21:50 GMT
#383
BC I like your defence of kj more than your scumreads. You basically you are distancing yourself from this lynch without pushing a viable alternative.

The recent post from VE.
I'm not quite sure why you keep saying it doesn't matter even though you clearly think it does.
Do not take this as a flame:
Anul made you hid bitch and now you are dickriding him?
You prod him lightly, he rages, you run away scared, then you praise him for being a difficult target?

What makes him a difficult target...high hanging fruit?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 01 2012 21:53 GMT
#384
Kinda glad you did that VE, because I didn't want to have to come into the thread saying "VE has a valid excuse for not posting like a mofo, but I don't want to share without him saying so".

The rest of talis' case is just bad. How is VE stirring up things a little (not even a lot, and he doesn't keep harping on about it) in the slightest alignment indicative? VE happily does the same as either town or scum.

The 'low-hanging fruit' business barely merits a response. Can otherwise be read as "comments on stuff relevant to the thread". And the hypocrisy behind the activity thing is just immense. I find the entire case quite scummy, but it's ameliorated by the fact that talis didn't know of VE's activity stuff, and could have had terrible confirmation bias for the rest of the case. I'll be looking for talis to conform to *his* town meta with more posts and contributions.

BC: that's news to me about kj's meta, I've never seen him play before. Going to have to reconsider. I don't really share your feelings about risk though, the biggest surprise to me is how much and the length with which he's posted. It seems he's already posted more than in his entire scum game in Bureaucracy, I'm not feeling it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
October 01 2012 21:54 GMT
#385
On October 02 2012 06:50 kushm4sta wrote:
BC I like your defence of kj more than your scumreads. You basically you are distancing yourself from this lynch without pushing a viable alternative.

The recent post from VE.
I'm not quite sure why you keep saying it doesn't matter even though you clearly think it does.
Do not take this as a flame:
Anul made you hid bitch and now you are dickriding him?
You prod him lightly, he rages, you run away scared, then you praise him for being a difficult target?

What makes him a difficult target...high hanging fruit?


I believe I pointed out two alternatives. Both for reasons I am willing to lynch them for. Given that neither has posted much, what else would you like me to do? I had given you a reason why I won't help lynch KJ and two possible alternatives. So before you spout lies, how about you read my posts. Do you agree with my read on risk? yes or no?

Do you think my pointing out of austins behaviour revolving the "spy" word as fucking odd beyond belief given information required to know its not a role is in the OP. Seriously. Please read before you poke at me.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
October 01 2012 21:58 GMT
#386
On October 02 2012 06:53 marvellosity wrote:
Kinda glad you did that VE, because I didn't want to have to come into the thread saying "VE has a valid excuse for not posting like a mofo, but I don't want to share without him saying so".

The rest of talis' case is just bad. How is VE stirring up things a little (not even a lot, and he doesn't keep harping on about it) in the slightest alignment indicative? VE happily does the same as either town or scum.

The 'low-hanging fruit' business barely merits a response. Can otherwise be read as "comments on stuff relevant to the thread". And the hypocrisy behind the activity thing is just immense. I find the entire case quite scummy, but it's ameliorated by the fact that talis didn't know of VE's activity stuff, and could have had terrible confirmation bias for the rest of the case. I'll be looking for talis to conform to *his* town meta with more posts and contributions.

BC: that's news to me about kj's meta, I've never seen him play before. Going to have to reconsider. I don't really share your feelings about risk though, the biggest surprise to me is how much and the length with which he's posted. It seems he's already posted more than in his entire scum game in Bureaucracy, I'm not feeling it.



eh id say using bureaucracy is a bad choice. Completely different game mechanic compared to this one no?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
October 01 2012 21:59 GMT
#387
ebwop

Do you at least see why I would be suspicious of him at least marvel? and you have your read disagreeing with mine based on his previous game meta?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 01 2012 22:04 GMT
#388
On October 02 2012 06:59 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
ebwop

Do you at least see why I would be suspicious of him at least marvel? and you have your read disagreeing with mine based on his previous game meta?


I mean, you've seen how risk plays, right? Generally? The most suspicious thing I've seen from risk is his discouragement of a new bandwagon with loads of time left until deadline, but even that's not that strong.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 22:05 GMT
#389
On October 02 2012 06:54 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 06:50 kushm4sta wrote:
BC I like your defence of kj more than your scumreads. You basically you are distancing yourself from this lynch without pushing a viable alternative.

The recent post from VE.
I'm not quite sure why you keep saying it doesn't matter even though you clearly think it does.
Do not take this as a flame:
Anul made you hid bitch and now you are dickriding him?
You prod him lightly, he rages, you run away scared, then you praise him for being a difficult target?

What makes him a difficult target...high hanging fruit?


I believe I pointed out two alternatives. Both for reasons I am willing to lynch them for. Given that neither has posted much, what else would you like me to do? I had given you a reason why I won't help lynch KJ and two possible alternatives. So before you spout lies, how about you read my posts. Do you agree with my read on risk? yes or no?

Do you think my pointing out of austins behaviour revolving the "spy" word as fucking odd beyond belief given information required to know its not a role is in the OP. Seriously. Please read before you poke at me.


I got a null read on all those people you said.
And your cases? A few sentences if that. The cases are weak.

They are not viable lynches because no one has voted for them as of yet. You need some kind of epic case to convince all those people quick enough. And your cases, if you wanna call them that, aren't going to convince anybody.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
October 01 2012 22:07 GMT
#390
BC talk to me scumshit. You show up late with a forced post in which you wildly misinterpret what I said, trying to twist find loopholes in my words too frame shit on me and. Additionally you state out of the blue you want to lynch 3 new targets with half of europe asleep untill the daypost. What are you trying to accomplish and how are you trying to make that happen?
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
October 01 2012 22:08 GMT
#391
On October 02 2012 07:05 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 06:54 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On October 02 2012 06:50 kushm4sta wrote:
BC I like your defence of kj more than your scumreads. You basically you are distancing yourself from this lynch without pushing a viable alternative.

The recent post from VE.
I'm not quite sure why you keep saying it doesn't matter even though you clearly think it does.
Do not take this as a flame:
Anul made you hid bitch and now you are dickriding him?
You prod him lightly, he rages, you run away scared, then you praise him for being a difficult target?

What makes him a difficult target...high hanging fruit?


I believe I pointed out two alternatives. Both for reasons I am willing to lynch them for. Given that neither has posted much, what else would you like me to do? I had given you a reason why I won't help lynch KJ and two possible alternatives. So before you spout lies, how about you read my posts. Do you agree with my read on risk? yes or no?

Do you think my pointing out of austins behaviour revolving the "spy" word as fucking odd beyond belief given information required to know its not a role is in the OP. Seriously. Please read before you poke at me.


I got a null read on all those people you said.
And your cases? A few sentences if that. The cases are weak.

They are not viable lynches because no one has voted for them as of yet. You need some kind of epic case to convince all those people quick enough. And your cases, if you wanna call them that, aren't going to convince anybody.


A single case should near never start the lynch. It should start a discussion (much like what is going on) to see if via discussion the consensus is someone is mafia. If you believe you are 100% right on your read then obviously you push it beyond all belief. However it requires more than a single post.


#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 01 2012 22:13 GMT
#392
Your point on austin is way better though, BC There are a couple of things about austin:

- he gives way too much thought and time to setup speculation and shenannies and can go off on tangents.

So with that alone I wouldn't find him banging on about spy that relevant, except for two things (which you mention)

- the fact that it specifies pretty damn clearly in the OP that all available role names are known to us
- that's all he's talked about having been absent for a long time.

If you're gonna derp around talking about setup and spy lololol you'd imagine you'd at least fucking read the setup first. Gonna give his filter another look. Anyway I'm gonna unvote kj for now

##unvote
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2012 22:14 GMT
#393
I'm also unvoting kingjames. I'll be around for deadline.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
October 01 2012 22:14 GMT
#394
And where the hell are you Sharrant!
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
October 01 2012 22:16 GMT
#395
On October 02 2012 07:07 risk.nuke wrote:
BC talk to me scumshit. You show up late with a forced post in which you wildly misinterpret what I said, trying to twist find loopholes in my words too frame shit on me and. Additionally you state out of the blue you want to lynch 3 new targets with half of europe asleep untill the daypost. What are you trying to accomplish and how are you trying to make that happen?


Forced? you had a shit post and I commented on it. Surprisingly easy to analyze posts that look horrifically scummy. As for loopholes? How have you not done exactly as you outlined as fake contributing? Remove the horrible "you cant tell this day 1" bullshit. You have done absolutely dick fuck all that has been in any shape or form helpful. You have lied. I am not twisting your words I am telling you my interpretation of them. Don't like it? Then prove me wrong and step it up.

As for me pointing out 3 new targets? I am generating discussion, something that this thread has sorely lacked. I cannot solely blame the player base given that I didn't even know this game had started until after near a full day had elapsed. I am sure i was not the only one who got hit with this.

As for what I want to accomplish? Ideally a dead mafia, realistically I would like to salvage some of day 1 by giving it some content that isn't rehashed "i want to off KJ, Kush or Shady"
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
October 01 2012 22:19 GMT
#396
I'm back from class and should be here until the lynch.

Like marv I may have to reconsider KJ. If he's bound to give himself away with his actions pretty quickly, then I can wait it out. I never found his "spy slip" scummy, just his interaction with Kei where he seemed to be implying that Kei was scummy, only to follow it up by saying he didn't say that. It could be considered as an accusation and distancing, but it could just be statement of facts as he saw them.

My problem is that I'm not sure about voting for kush or shady. I'm not a fan of how either of them are playing, but I don't necessarily get scum from them. Shady is being incredibly strange with his absence, but that's not in keeping with either his town or scum metas. I didn't like Kush's policy lynch because "shady was mean to me", but that also doesn't tell me anything about his alignment.

I'm going to take a look at austin. I'll also probably think a bit about mementoss, just 'cause.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
October 01 2012 22:21 GMT
#397
On October 02 2012 07:13 marvellosity wrote:
Your point on austin is way better though, BC There are a couple of things about austin:

- he gives way too much thought and time to setup speculation and shenannies and can go off on tangents.

So with that alone I wouldn't find him banging on about spy that relevant, except for two things (which you mention)

- the fact that it specifies pretty damn clearly in the OP that all available role names are known to us
- that's all he's talked about having been absent for a long time.

If you're gonna derp around talking about setup and spy lololol you'd imagine you'd at least fucking read the setup first. Gonna give his filter another look. Anyway I'm gonna unvote kj for now

##unvote


Fair enough. I did state I couldn't make up my mind via voting for similar reasons.

Also, this is a general question to any who have played with sloosh. Is this is town meta day 1? He did a similar level of inactivity in LVII and was third party so am curious if not posting much is a normal day 1 thing or if I am right for being irked by it.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2012 22:23 GMT
#398
He's had a few bad town games lately and it's possible his post-count suffers. Something I sympathize with. I wouldn't vote slOosh today.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 22:23 GMT
#399
Um I don't get what is so scummy about austin. He gets hung up on spies. He drops it when an explanation is given. He brings it up again only when someone asks him about it.
Can we lynch Risen instead?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 01 2012 22:26 GMT
#400
He's had bad town games recently?

I've never thought of slOosh as the most prolific poster, but he's usually impactful as town, and a bit less relevant/disconnected as scum (Bureaucracy, erm... Dwarf). I'd like to see more from him but I'm not touching a lynch on him today.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings53
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta15
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9542
Artosis 697
ZZZero.O 113
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift5714
JimRising 416
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe13
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3930
Other Games
summit1g9182
FrodaN2209
Liquid`RaSZi1867
Livibee427
C9.Mang0353
Maynarde159
Mew2King41
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• musti20045 38
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1567
• Scarra1190
• Shiphtur639
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 29m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.