• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:54
CEST 05:54
KST 12:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7280 users

Liquid City Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 185 Next
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
October 01 2012 16:27 GMT
#321
On October 01 2012 00:20 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2012 23:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Anyway, that's all you got right now so I'd certainly not lynch you for that.



Show nested quote +
On September 30 2012 23:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
##vote: annul



o rly


Oh yeah, VE this is why you're the 4th person who I could even claim to be getting scum feelings from. Contradictions are what out scum, and here's one.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
October 01 2012 16:33 GMT
#322
Oh, and if Z-Boson was just trying to get a reaction he would have rode the shit out of Shady like I rode prplhz. It's fine to be telling people how they can post more towny, because in the end scum is going to have to contradict themselves somewhere and their scumhunting is going to get called out, but just dropping the pressure you started and saying "oh hey game can start woo!

That's just so scummy to me.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 01 2012 16:39 GMT
#323
On October 02 2012 01:26 Risen wrote:
I don't think it's a scum slip, I think it's a tiny thing that adds up to him being the most likely scum candidate up for lynch right now.

He's completely fine with lynching a towny, just because... it's not like the person he's ok with flipping green is playing horribly. The main reason I'm voting for him was outlined in my initial vote post in here.

You complain about being invisible, but you've completely ignore mine and marv's posts about kush (and, even been too lazy to go look up his meta for yourself, apparently).

I don't think his meta is strong enough to say that he's 100% town, but there's no way I would want to lynch him the other day.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
October 01 2012 16:47 GMT
#324
On October 01 2012 13:59 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2012 13:36 Keirathi wrote:
On October 01 2012 13:22 kushm4sta wrote:
Yeah shady's arrogance that he thinks he can save us from the trolls (myself included) makes me want to lynch him really badly the more I think about it.
Not for good reasons...I don't need a lecture about it.

If you're not even going to try to play the game, why the fuck did you sign up?


Chill bro lay off them f bombs.
I'm playing the game.
Lynching who I want to lynch.


Why is this in haiku? Everyone, keep an eye on this in case it's related to his role.


On October 01 2012 17:47 ShiaoPi wrote:
@Shady:
Mind doing stuff? Do you still want to lynch Z-boson? If so why? What makes you think that there are smurfs? Anything you want to share from reading the filters?

In regards to KJ:
Reading his filter it just looks messy and kind of contradictory as many already pointed out. I am not so sure if he is scum though, for all this talk of "fake"-contributions, he has done more than many other players (me included) until now. If you look at his thoughtprocess from his point of view it kind of makes sense.....Conclusively said I would point him as nullish now, need more from him to read him better.
@KJ:
Who do you want to lynch and why?


Mementoss.

Why? Because if you look through his 4 posts, it seems pretty clear that he doesn't particularly care if the Town wins.

Mementoss' filter
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 01 2012 16:50 GMT
#325
On October 02 2012 01:39 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 01:26 Risen wrote:
I don't think it's a scum slip, I think it's a tiny thing that adds up to him being the most likely scum candidate up for lynch right now.

He's completely fine with lynching a towny, just because... it's not like the person he's ok with flipping green is playing horribly. The main reason I'm voting for him was outlined in my initial vote post in here.

You complain about being invisible, but you've completely ignore mine and marv's posts about kush (and, even been too lazy to go look up his meta for yourself, apparently).

I don't think his meta is strong enough to say that he's 100% town, but there's no way I would want to lynch him the other day.

EBWOP: I meant "there's no way I would want to lynch him today".
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 01 2012 16:50 GMT
#326
On October 02 2012 01:47 kingjames01 wrote:
BUNCHA STUFF THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH

SPIES

Fe fi fo fum.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
October 01 2012 16:58 GMT
#327
On October 02 2012 01:39 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 01:26 Risen wrote:
I don't think it's a scum slip, I think it's a tiny thing that adds up to him being the most likely scum candidate up for lynch right now.

He's completely fine with lynching a towny, just because... it's not like the person he's ok with flipping green is playing horribly. The main reason I'm voting for him was outlined in my initial vote post in here.

You complain about being invisible, but you've completely ignore mine and marv's posts about kush (and, even been too lazy to go look up his meta for yourself, apparently).

I don't think his meta is strong enough to say that he's 100% town, but there's no way I would want to lynch him the other day.


I didn't ignore them. I gave my reasons for voting Shady, I didn't say Kush wasn't a scum read, I said Shady is my strongest scum read. Followed quite quickly and probably going to be overtaken by KJ if he keeps dodging.

On October 02 2012 01:50 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 01:47 kingjames01 wrote:
BUNCHA STUFF THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH

SPIES



lol
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
October 01 2012 16:59 GMT
#328
EBWOP: And in that post you quoted I'm talking about Shady Sands. Did you think I was talking about kush? I'm confused now.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 16:59 GMT
#329
haiku is 5 7 5
thats not haiku although I tried to make it one but fucked up
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
October 01 2012 17:01 GMT
#330
What? Spies? Where do you think I've been for the past while? I've been playing The Resistance.

You can see it documented at boardgamegeek if you want.

There we play Spies vs Resistance.

Me saying spies in a mafia game doesn't mean that I made a slip just as me saying Town doesn't mean I'm a spy in a Resistance game.

Why don't you guys actually do some real analysis. Take a look at Mementoss. What's he been up to and why doesn't he care about our win condition?
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 01 2012 17:01 GMT
#331
I'm voting KJ. Spies aren't mentioned anywhere. Could be third party, could be the scum team, we don't know.

All I know is that's 100% not town, "spy reads."

##Vote: kingjames01
Fe fi fo fum.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 17:05 GMT
#332
i seriously doubt we are going to lynch kj and he's going to flip spy. i think his explanation for at least is genuine.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 17:05 GMT
#333
edwop for that at least
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 01 2012 17:05 GMT
#334
On October 02 2012 01:59 Risen wrote:
EBWOP: And in that post you quoted I'm talking about Shady Sands. Did you think I was talking about kush? I'm confused now.

How does it even make sense that you were talking about Shady? You said you didn't blame annul for his vote on kush. Matt asked you if you and annul both thought that him saying he was fine with voting a non-scum read was a scum slip.

Risen wrote:
He's completely fine with lynching a towny, just because... it's not like the person he's ok with flipping green is playing horribly.

I don't see how that applies to Shady at all. It's a perfect description of kush though.

So if you weren't talking about kush, then I think we're both confused?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
October 01 2012 17:10 GMT
#335
On October 02 2012 02:01 austinmcc wrote:
I'm voting KJ. Spies aren't mentioned anywhere. Could be third party, could be the scum team, we don't know.

All I know is that's 100% not town, "spy reads."

##Vote: kingjames01


Maybe you can actually try a little bit and put together a real reason to waste your vote. This is just silly.

This is your filter this game and so far you haven't done anything worthwhile:

austinmcc's filter
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 17:15 GMT
#336
I have a real long list of people I'm willing to lynch.

Add to that list VE for the above post voting him. That guy seems to know his meta really well.

##fos VE
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 01 2012 17:37 GMT
#337
On October 02 2012 02:01 kingjames01 wrote:
What? Spies? Where do you think I've been for the past while? I've been playing The Resistance.

You can see it documented at boardgamegeek if you want.

There we play Spies vs Resistance.

Me saying spies in a mafia game doesn't mean that I made a slip just as me saying Town doesn't mean I'm a spy in a Resistance game.

Why don't you guys actually do some real analysis. Take a look at Mementoss. What's he been up to and why doesn't he care about our win condition?

I have no idea who you are. I have no idea where you've been at any point except in this game.

Nor do I have magic powers and know that you play resistance, nor do I know the terms from that game. This works as an explanation for your comment, however.

##Unvote

Fe fi fo fum.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
October 01 2012 17:39 GMT
#338
By my count, the vote tally looks like this:

kingjames01 - 7 votes
kushm4sta - 3 votes
Shady Sands - 3 votes
VisceraEyes - 1 vote

Unfortunately, I'm not convinced at all about kushm4sta nor Shady Sands.

My vote is going on Mementoss until he starts putting some effort into the game.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 01 2012 17:42 GMT
#339
On October 02 2012 02:39 kingjames01 wrote:
By my count, the vote tally looks like this:

kingjames01 - 7 votes
kushm4sta - 3 votes
Shady Sands - 3 votes
VisceraEyes - 1 vote

Unfortunately, I'm not convinced at all about kushm4sta nor Shady Sands.

My vote is going on Mementoss until he starts putting some effort into the game.

Do you find that Shady has put effort into the game? Do you find that kushm4sta's effort is doing anything positive for the game?
Fe fi fo fum.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
October 01 2012 17:48 GMT
#340
On October 02 2012 02:42 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 02:39 kingjames01 wrote:
By my count, the vote tally looks like this:

kingjames01 - 7 votes
kushm4sta - 3 votes
Shady Sands - 3 votes
VisceraEyes - 1 vote

Unfortunately, I'm not convinced at all about kushm4sta nor Shady Sands.

My vote is going on Mementoss until he starts putting some effort into the game.

Do you find that Shady has put effort into the game? Do you find that kushm4sta's effort is doing anything positive for the game?


Town players do scummy things all the time. They're getting enough pressure from the rest of the players. Until I see something tangible that I want to act on from them, I'm going to continue highlighting other players who I think are flying under the radar.

I'll move my vote onto one of them if the situation is either they die or I die or if something else changes.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
FoxeR 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4210
Leta 1969
Bale 61
Shine 24
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 598
Other Games
summit1g8200
WinterStarcraft470
ViBE146
Mew2King19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick670
BasetradeTV168
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo852
Other Games
• Scarra1054
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 6m
Patches Events
11h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 6m
OSC
19h 6m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.