• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:48
CEST 18:48
KST 01:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9581 users

TL Mafia LVII - Page 76

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 147 Next
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 09 2012 10:27 GMT
#1501
I would see Hapa as town. His reasoning was solid for most parts and I can understand his frustration with the game since he led a mislynch. Also his "selectiveness" reads to me as focusing on one read at a time which does not sound too bad with me. Got to go now though
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
September 09 2012 10:37 GMT
#1502
On September 09 2012 19:05 Forumite wrote:
I don´t understand why Z-boson talks about asking vets to confirm the number of watchers. There are probably more watchers in this game but we can´t know, so using that as any basis for a lynch is a very bad idea. His post-lynch post about how vets should have confirmed the number of watchers and that there must be a scum among the vets, it's a useless post and doesn´t sit well with me. He´s trying to shift the blame on vets even though none of his suspicions have any grounds, but posts like that usually makes it easier to start a wagon later in the game because "people have been suspicious". I´d rather see Z-boson make a real case on someone.

Toades, we don´t know if Palmar deliberately made sure to put vets on the scumteam. Even if Palmar put vets on the scumteam, I once lost the game for town (as town) by trying to start a wagon on Palmar, because he was leading town too well. Do you think it´s likely he´d try and boost the scumteam by adding me?

Also; Bill Murray, get in here.

hmm? i need to catch up, but i've seen you beckoning me a few times
im waiting on an answer from sloosh before i proceed with my isolation on him
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Kreb
Profile Joined September 2010
4834 Posts
September 09 2012 10:43 GMT
#1503
On September 09 2012 19:26 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2012 19:22 Kreb wrote:
On September 09 2012 18:40 Shady Sands wrote:
On September 09 2012 18:11 Kreb wrote:
On September 09 2012 15:10 Bill Murray wrote:
On September 09 2012 07:09 slOosh wrote:
I don't even.

So Scum decided 1KP on BC was a good idea? ...
GK probably bombed ... so ...
Gah I'm just gonna wait till tomorrow NK to figure it out. By then vigs should have used their second bullet and should claim.

Gonna go cool off first.

Notice the capitalization of scum, and him seeming to have too much knowledge. Couple that with IIoA and I'm a little suspicious.

I didnt get this at least. From that post you make out that he seems to know too much. How? To me he is just speculating, which might not be worthy of a post to begin with but doesnt seem scummy to me.

Kreb, BM is just trolling. Can you look at the DP/me/Hapa exchange in the past few pages and give us your thoughts?

Well, I didnt ask him about the "lulz gay" post (troll post). I asked him about him finding someone suspicious, which doesnt seem like trolling to me.

Anyway. Hapa apparently was a pretty big part in the mislynch against BKE, and then afterwards comes out strong with vig call on ShiaoPi. My first feeling is it would be pretty ballsy for a mafia to that (which is obviously a good reason to do it as mafia yea yea I get that). But continuing down the discussion I do think he seems quite (emotianlly?) invested in his scumhunting and his frustration is relevant for someone who is feeling he is being questioned more than he might deserve.

Apart from that, a lot of your argument seems to be based on meta. His read on Shiao, your read on him not questioning you for your supposed off-what-you-normally-do-meta. I cant really comment on much of that since I dont have any meta reads at all on any of you.

In addition I do like and agree with your reasonign on Grush. Giving him "free pass" is a bad idea to me because of what the situation might turn into should we get closer to mylo/lylo with him still in it. If we're gonna have to do a 75/25 guess on him at some point anyway we might as well do it earlier since it gives us an extra cycle to discuss whatever target we might go on should we give Grush a pass. A lot of this is apparently about meta too, but people seem to agree his play is always trollish/anti-townish so I'll go with that for now.

And since we're talking meta anyway, whats the reason for your meta to be so off from your normal? I did see you mentioning a being busy at work in an earlier post, but not sure if thats the whole reason..

Emotional involvement is a null tell. Scum get angry just as much as town (thank you Blazinghand). My read on Hapa basically boils down to two things:

1) Hapa is playing off his meta while ignoring my shift on meta.
2) Hapa is being very selective/arbitrary in his scumhunting, and so far has led us to mislynch someone. Note that neither part of #2 is scummy on its own, but when taken together, are a clear scumtell.

As for my own quietness, I honestly was busy. Will still be busy tomorrow and the next few days.

Of course scum get angry too, but it's most certainly a different type of anger in that case. Obviously hard to distinguish from a piece of text, but one can at least try and then match it together with other possible reads.

And isnt your 1) and 2) the same? You consider his scumhunting selective (2) because him ignoring your meta (1)? Thats one read, not two.
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
September 09 2012 10:47 GMT
#1504
Not just ignoring my meta. Read DP's case for more examples of being selective.
Что?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 09 2012 11:10 GMT
#1505
This is what I have no clue about and would like you to clarify.

On September 09 2012 15:08 Bill Murray wrote:
I'm going to iso someone at random right now.



On September 09 2012 15:10 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2012 07:09 slOosh wrote:
I don't even.

So Scum decided 1KP on BC was a good idea? ...
GK probably bombed ... so ...
Gah I'm just gonna wait till tomorrow NK to figure it out. By then vigs should have used their second bullet and should claim.

Gonna go cool off first.

Notice the capitalization of scum, and him seeming to have too much knowledge. Couple that with IIoA and I'm a little suspicious. Sloosh, do you have any meta I can have? A town game, first, possibly a few (like 2 as green 1 as blue), and a scum game?

Show nested quote +
On September 09 2012 14:40 slOosh wrote:
Cool your heads - this is probably more detrimental than beneficial.

Vig, decide for yourself what you want to do with your second bullet. Cross reference what you take out of the BKEXE mislynch with the Mattchew lynch and a lurker list.

Logic
can lean towards information instead of analysis
sloosh is someone i'm going to FoS until I can further analyze.


I am unsure if it is me or your writing style but I really find it difficult to follow what you are saying. It seems like you do have something to say, so please help me understand by clarifying and expanding.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
September 09 2012 11:24 GMT
#1506
On September 09 2012 19:27 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2012 19:05 Forumite wrote:
I don´t understand why Z-boson talks about asking vets to confirm the number of watchers. There are probably more watchers in this game but we can´t know, so using that as any basis for a lynch is a very bad idea. His post-lynch post about how vets should have confirmed the number of watchers and that there must be a scum among the vets, it's a useless post and doesn´t sit well with me. He´s trying to shift the blame on vets even though none of his suspicions have any grounds, but posts like that usually makes it easier to start a wagon later in the game because "people have been suspicious". I´d rather see Z-boson make a real case on someone.

Toades, we don´t know if Palmar deliberately made sure to put vets on the scumteam. Even if Palmar put vets on the scumteam, I once lost the game for town (as town) by trying to start a wagon on Palmar, because he was leading town too well. Do you think it´s likely he´d try and boost the scumteam by adding me?

Also; Bill Murray, get in here.

How about not sweeping the whole Hapa/DP/me disagreement under the rug and commenting on it?
Meh, I don´t think either of you stand out as especially scummy. I´ve been leaning town on Hapa for a while and the recent talk in the thread, what I´ve read of it, doesn´t change that.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
September 09 2012 11:24 GMT
#1507
On September 09 2012 19:37 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2012 19:05 Forumite wrote:
I don´t understand why Z-boson talks about asking vets to confirm the number of watchers. There are probably more watchers in this game but we can´t know, so using that as any basis for a lynch is a very bad idea. His post-lynch post about how vets should have confirmed the number of watchers and that there must be a scum among the vets, it's a useless post and doesn´t sit well with me. He´s trying to shift the blame on vets even though none of his suspicions have any grounds, but posts like that usually makes it easier to start a wagon later in the game because "people have been suspicious". I´d rather see Z-boson make a real case on someone.

Toades, we don´t know if Palmar deliberately made sure to put vets on the scumteam. Even if Palmar put vets on the scumteam, I once lost the game for town (as town) by trying to start a wagon on Palmar, because he was leading town too well. Do you think it´s likely he´d try and boost the scumteam by adding me?

Also; Bill Murray, get in here.

hmm? i need to catch up, but i've seen you beckoning me a few times
im waiting on an answer from sloosh before i proceed with my isolation on him
Hurry please, you only have 10 hours to prepare a pre-deadline post.
:3
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
September 09 2012 11:48 GMT
#1508
On September 09 2012 20:10 DarthPunk wrote:
This is what I have no clue about and would like you to clarify.

Show nested quote +
On September 09 2012 15:08 Bill Murray wrote:
I'm going to iso someone at random right now.



Show nested quote +
On September 09 2012 15:10 Bill Murray wrote:
On September 09 2012 07:09 slOosh wrote:
I don't even.

So Scum decided 1KP on BC was a good idea? ...
GK probably bombed ... so ...
Gah I'm just gonna wait till tomorrow NK to figure it out. By then vigs should have used their second bullet and should claim.

Gonna go cool off first.

Notice the capitalization of scum, and him seeming to have too much knowledge. Couple that with IIoA and I'm a little suspicious. Sloosh, do you have any meta I can have? A town game, first, possibly a few (like 2 as green 1 as blue), and a scum game?

On September 09 2012 14:40 slOosh wrote:
Cool your heads - this is probably more detrimental than beneficial.

Vig, decide for yourself what you want to do with your second bullet. Cross reference what you take out of the BKEXE mislynch with the Mattchew lynch and a lurker list.

Logic
can lean towards information instead of analysis
sloosh is someone i'm going to FoS until I can further analyze.


I am unsure if it is me or your writing style but I really find it difficult to follow what you are saying. It seems like you do have something to say, so please help me understand by clarifying and expanding.

even if sloosh is being logical, his points are really just a summation of events as opposed to actually scumhunting
he seems to have more knowledge than I do at this point, but that might not be saying much (Y)
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
September 09 2012 11:49 GMT
#1509
On September 09 2012 20:24 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2012 19:37 Bill Murray wrote:
On September 09 2012 19:05 Forumite wrote:
I don´t understand why Z-boson talks about asking vets to confirm the number of watchers. There are probably more watchers in this game but we can´t know, so using that as any basis for a lynch is a very bad idea. His post-lynch post about how vets should have confirmed the number of watchers and that there must be a scum among the vets, it's a useless post and doesn´t sit well with me. He´s trying to shift the blame on vets even though none of his suspicions have any grounds, but posts like that usually makes it easier to start a wagon later in the game because "people have been suspicious". I´d rather see Z-boson make a real case on someone.

Toades, we don´t know if Palmar deliberately made sure to put vets on the scumteam. Even if Palmar put vets on the scumteam, I once lost the game for town (as town) by trying to start a wagon on Palmar, because he was leading town too well. Do you think it´s likely he´d try and boost the scumteam by adding me?

Also; Bill Murray, get in here.

hmm? i need to catch up, but i've seen you beckoning me a few times
im waiting on an answer from sloosh before i proceed with my isolation on him
Hurry please, you only have 10 hours to prepare a pre-deadline post.

You know I still am leaning scum on you?
Why should I hurry?
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 09 2012 11:51 GMT
#1510
On September 09 2012 20:48 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2012 20:10 DarthPunk wrote:
This is what I have no clue about and would like you to clarify.

On September 09 2012 15:08 Bill Murray wrote:
I'm going to iso someone at random right now.



On September 09 2012 15:10 Bill Murray wrote:
On September 09 2012 07:09 slOosh wrote:
I don't even.

So Scum decided 1KP on BC was a good idea? ...
GK probably bombed ... so ...
Gah I'm just gonna wait till tomorrow NK to figure it out. By then vigs should have used their second bullet and should claim.

Gonna go cool off first.

Notice the capitalization of scum, and him seeming to have too much knowledge. Couple that with IIoA and I'm a little suspicious. Sloosh, do you have any meta I can have? A town game, first, possibly a few (like 2 as green 1 as blue), and a scum game?

On September 09 2012 14:40 slOosh wrote:
Cool your heads - this is probably more detrimental than beneficial.

Vig, decide for yourself what you want to do with your second bullet. Cross reference what you take out of the BKEXE mislynch with the Mattchew lynch and a lurker list.

Logic
can lean towards information instead of analysis
sloosh is someone i'm going to FoS until I can further analyze.


I am unsure if it is me or your writing style but I really find it difficult to follow what you are saying. It seems like you do have something to say, so please help me understand by clarifying and expanding.

even if sloosh is being logical, his points are really just a summation of events as opposed to actually scumhunting
he seems to have more knowledge than I do at this point, but that might not be saying much (Y)


Thanks! I will read his filter.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
September 09 2012 12:01 GMT
#1511
On September 09 2012 20:49 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2012 20:24 Forumite wrote:
On September 09 2012 19:37 Bill Murray wrote:
On September 09 2012 19:05 Forumite wrote:
I don´t understand why Z-boson talks about asking vets to confirm the number of watchers. There are probably more watchers in this game but we can´t know, so using that as any basis for a lynch is a very bad idea. His post-lynch post about how vets should have confirmed the number of watchers and that there must be a scum among the vets, it's a useless post and doesn´t sit well with me. He´s trying to shift the blame on vets even though none of his suspicions have any grounds, but posts like that usually makes it easier to start a wagon later in the game because "people have been suspicious". I´d rather see Z-boson make a real case on someone.

Toades, we don´t know if Palmar deliberately made sure to put vets on the scumteam. Even if Palmar put vets on the scumteam, I once lost the game for town (as town) by trying to start a wagon on Palmar, because he was leading town too well. Do you think it´s likely he´d try and boost the scumteam by adding me?

Also; Bill Murray, get in here.

hmm? i need to catch up, but i've seen you beckoning me a few times
im waiting on an answer from sloosh before i proceed with my isolation on him
Hurry please, you only have 10 hours to prepare a pre-deadline post.

You know I still am leaning scum on you?
Why should I hurry?
I´m ignoring your earlier FoS on me. So far the only cases on me have been bad play, less aggressive than usual and "is scum because there must be scum vets, and the other vets flipped town. If you have anything real to add then I´ll listen to it, but I´m tired of weak suspicions without basis in evidence.

Anyway you should hurry because you are a vet, you are lurking, you are not helping town right now, and because you might have less than 10 hours to live in this game. That should be enough reason to get active right now.
:3
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
September 09 2012 12:25 GMT
#1512
On September 09 2012 20:24 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2012 19:27 Shady Sands wrote:
On September 09 2012 19:05 Forumite wrote:
I don´t understand why Z-boson talks about asking vets to confirm the number of watchers. There are probably more watchers in this game but we can´t know, so using that as any basis for a lynch is a very bad idea. His post-lynch post about how vets should have confirmed the number of watchers and that there must be a scum among the vets, it's a useless post and doesn´t sit well with me. He´s trying to shift the blame on vets even though none of his suspicions have any grounds, but posts like that usually makes it easier to start a wagon later in the game because "people have been suspicious". I´d rather see Z-boson make a real case on someone.

Toades, we don´t know if Palmar deliberately made sure to put vets on the scumteam. Even if Palmar put vets on the scumteam, I once lost the game for town (as town) by trying to start a wagon on Palmar, because he was leading town too well. Do you think it´s likely he´d try and boost the scumteam by adding me?

Also; Bill Murray, get in here.

How about not sweeping the whole Hapa/DP/me disagreement under the rug and commenting on it?
Meh, I don´t think either of you stand out as especially scummy. I´ve been leaning town on Hapa for a while and the recent talk in the thread, what I´ve read of it, doesn´t change that.

Got it. I agree with portions of your Z-Boson scumread, btw, but not fully. What I find strange is how this whole discussion regarding vets being on the scumteam got started... and then immediately scum whacks two town vets (DrH and BC.) I know there's a connection there somewhere but I haven't been able to pin it down yet. I feel little like Bud White in LA Confidential. Where is my Ed Exley?
Что?
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
September 09 2012 12:46 GMT
#1513
im voting shady sands from here on out
not trolling
just going to make you all pick me or him regardless of alignment
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
September 09 2012 12:47 GMT
#1514
On September 09 2012 21:01 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2012 20:49 Bill Murray wrote:
On September 09 2012 20:24 Forumite wrote:
On September 09 2012 19:37 Bill Murray wrote:
On September 09 2012 19:05 Forumite wrote:
I don´t understand why Z-boson talks about asking vets to confirm the number of watchers. There are probably more watchers in this game but we can´t know, so using that as any basis for a lynch is a very bad idea. His post-lynch post about how vets should have confirmed the number of watchers and that there must be a scum among the vets, it's a useless post and doesn´t sit well with me. He´s trying to shift the blame on vets even though none of his suspicions have any grounds, but posts like that usually makes it easier to start a wagon later in the game because "people have been suspicious". I´d rather see Z-boson make a real case on someone.

Toades, we don´t know if Palmar deliberately made sure to put vets on the scumteam. Even if Palmar put vets on the scumteam, I once lost the game for town (as town) by trying to start a wagon on Palmar, because he was leading town too well. Do you think it´s likely he´d try and boost the scumteam by adding me?

Also; Bill Murray, get in here.

hmm? i need to catch up, but i've seen you beckoning me a few times
im waiting on an answer from sloosh before i proceed with my isolation on him
Hurry please, you only have 10 hours to prepare a pre-deadline post.

You know I still am leaning scum on you?
Why should I hurry?
I´m ignoring your earlier FoS on me. So far the only cases on me have been bad play, less aggressive than usual and "is scum because there must be scum vets, and the other vets flipped town. If you have anything real to add then I´ll listen to it, but I´m tired of weak suspicions without basis in evidence.

Anyway you should hurry because you are a vet, you are lurking, you are not helping town right now, and because you might have less than 10 hours to live in this game. That should be enough reason to get active right now.

the bolded coupled together are all very contradictory
you are an assassin huh?
you should work with the town, btw, it is your only hope
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
September 09 2012 12:55 GMT
#1515
On September 04 2012 09:36 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2012 09:12 Mattchew wrote:
I am a nosy neighbor. Anyone else with this role should insta-claim as well.




The reason people policy lynch people like BM and Grush is because they get by into later in the game because they are unreadable. This is because they barely actually play the game and if you end up in lylo with one of them left, you've basically already lost. I completely understand anyone wanting to policy lynch them, but we should also not allow them to be off the hook for some sort of scum read during the day.

That being said, I remember thinking to myself that I don't hate BM's play in the last few games I have been in with him. I do not want to policy lynch today.
Why would you claim this? You eliminated yourself as a possible blue from scums list of townies, and it´s not like you doing this eliminates you as a scum suspect. If someone see you visiting a player who dies the we´re lynching you anyway.



No this is my case on you
you're coaching Mattchew and warning him that you're going to bus him
this looks like it was your shittily devised plan for him to even claim

FoS: Forumite
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
September 09 2012 13:04 GMT
#1516
DOC SWITCH TO ME.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
September 09 2012 13:46 GMT
#1517
On September 09 2012 21:46 Bill Murray wrote:
im voting shady sands from here on out
not trolling
just going to make you all pick me or him regardless of alignment

lol, why?
Что?
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
September 09 2012 13:47 GMT
#1518
Guys ignore shadysands. He's trolling.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
September 09 2012 13:50 GMT
#1519
On September 09 2012 22:47 Bill Murray wrote:
Guys ignore shadysands. He's trolling.

Quit acting like a toddler. You were trolling. I'm asking you why you think forcing town to limit its voting options to me or you will help town win.
Что?
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
September 09 2012 13:51 GMT
#1520
And BM please respond to DP's post.
Что?
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 147 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
Liquid`TLO 118
BRAT_OK 74
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22871
Leta 1145
Horang2 261
firebathero 173
Trap 152
Zeus 94
Hyun 73
soO 59
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 36
[ Show more ]
Rock 29
Aegong 25
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Dendi1239
420jenkins413
qojqva255
Counter-Strike
fl0m4740
Other Games
Beastyqt641
mouzStarbuck380
byalli247
KnowMe222
Hui .177
FrodaN103
Livibee80
QueenE74
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• 3DClanTV 37
• Adnapsc2 17
• Response 13
• Hinosc 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach81
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1712
Other Games
• Shiphtur588
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 13m
Patches Events
22h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.