• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:15
CEST 03:15
KST 10:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7331 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXIV - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 57 Next
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
August 24 2012 02:12 GMT
#981
If anyone else was roleblocked now is the time to claim.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
August 24 2012 02:14 GMT
#982
On August 24 2012 11:12 Stutters695 wrote:
If anyone else was roleblocked now is the time to claim.


And if there is a counter claim I would like to hear it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
August 24 2012 02:34 GMT
#983
If Z- Boson is to be believed We are missing:
A roleblock from night 1
I was roleblocked, No other claims, Z-B didn't roleblock. We are minus 1 RB claim.

we are missing nothing from night 2
I was roleblocked, Obvious was roleblocked (Why does Z- B state this was a roleblock from Your Harry? when the more likely scenario is that I was Roleblocked by Harry.) And Z- B roleblocked YH.

2 roleblock claims from night 3. Solar has not claimed RB and we are still missing the other roleblock.


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
August 24 2012 02:36 GMT
#984
The thing that strikes me as suspicious is that Z- B is claiming that GK is JK. If the scum team were worried about a jail keeper then Their night kills make alot more sense. They did not target me or goodkarma as the obvious Townies as they were trying to dodge a save. It seems like scum Z- B could be trying to draw out the JK so that they do not miss another NK.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Solarsail
Profile Joined July 2012
United Kingdom538 Posts
August 24 2012 03:13 GMT
#985
I was not informed of any roleblock last night.

Thus Z-Boson is lying and I am forced to

##Vote Z-BosoN
Everyone left over is a member of the OP race and you have to figure out which one of them is the least OP. - CosmicSpiral
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
August 24 2012 03:15 GMT
#986
On August 24 2012 12:13 Solarsail wrote:
I was not informed of any roleblock last night.

Thus Z-Boson is lying and I am forced to

##Vote Z-BosoN


Excellent

Now If Z- boson flips roleblocker we auto lynch Solarsail.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
August 24 2012 03:27 GMT
#987
Conversely we Lynch Solarsail and if he flips town we auto lynch Z- Boson.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
August 24 2012 03:33 GMT
#988
We absolutely need to hear from SolarSail now, as SolarSail can confirm or deny being RB'ed today...

@Z-Boson:


On August 24 2012 10:34 Z-BosoN wrote:
As expected, you would be the first to answer this.
Let's learn to count first. YourHarry, Obvious, and You. That requires one jailkeeper and two roleblockers. Unless you wish to claim roleblocker as well, lol.
goodkarma jailed you. I roleblocked YourHarry. YourHarry roleblocked Obvious. Three.


This makes zero sense. Feel free to ask host in-thread, but my understanding is this:

If one role-blocker role-blocks another role-blocker that role-blocker's role-block doesn't happen. So in this case if you did role-block YourHarry, YourHarry couldn't have role-blocked Obvious. Which means there's a third role-blocker to make this believable. But there's also DarthPunk being role-blocked, which means there's actually a fourth role-blocker...

In a mafia game of this size, I find it very hard to believe there's four role-blockers.

So at this point I would say it's more likely either you or Obvious is lying...


I look forward to your defense, but I'm not really buying it.

Also, did you see what I wrote against you just before the start of today? I would highly recommend you take some time to defend yourself against what I wrote there.
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
August 24 2012 03:35 GMT
#989
@Z-Boson:

On August 24 2012 12:13 Solarsail wrote:
I was not informed of any roleblock last night.

Thus Z-Boson is lying and I am forced to

##Vote Z-BosoN



The plot thickens... SolarSail doesn't seem to agree with you. Any explanation???
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
August 24 2012 03:45 GMT
#990
On August 24 2012 12:33 goodkarma wrote:
We absolutely need to hear from SolarSail now, as SolarSail can confirm or deny being RB'ed today...

@Z-Boson:


Show nested quote +
On August 24 2012 10:34 Z-BosoN wrote:
As expected, you would be the first to answer this.
Let's learn to count first. YourHarry, Obvious, and You. That requires one jailkeeper and two roleblockers. Unless you wish to claim roleblocker as well, lol.
goodkarma jailed you. I roleblocked YourHarry. YourHarry roleblocked Obvious. Three.


This makes zero sense. Feel free to ask host in-thread, but my understanding is this:

If one role-blocker role-blocks another role-blocker that role-blocker's role-block doesn't happen. So in this case if you did role-block YourHarry, YourHarry couldn't have role-blocked Obvious. Which means there's a third role-blocker to make this believable. But there's also DarthPunk being role-blocked, which means there's actually a fourth role-blocker...

In a mafia game of this size, I find it very hard to believe there's four role-blockers.

So at this point I would say it's more likely either you or Obvious is lying...


I look forward to your defense, but I'm not really buying it.

Also, did you see what I wrote against you just before the start of today? I would highly recommend you take some time to defend yourself against what I wrote there.


I thought that way about the roleblocks also. However in the OP it says that
All roleblocks will result in the target being notified.


I suppose we need some resolution in to how Roleblocks are handled this game.

How are multiple roleblocks resolved, Particularly in the following scenario: Will Roleblocker A roleblocking Roleblocker B prevent Rolebocker B's roleblock of Player C?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
August 24 2012 03:50 GMT
#991
Z- Boson mysteriously silent after I explain why his scenario may require four role blockers in the game. Depending on how role-blocks are handled this could be quite damning.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
August 24 2012 04:43 GMT
#992
On August 24 2012 12:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Z- Boson mysteriously silent after I explain why his scenario may require four role blockers in the game. Depending on how role-blocks are handled this could be quite damning.

I started to type up some speculation about the composition of the game but I realized that I would just be making an exercise in futility and WIFOM and that's the last thing we need here. While waiting for that response you've requested I'll re-read the goings-on of the past few hours and hopefully something will stick out to me.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
August 24 2012 04:53 GMT
#993
On August 24 2012 04:14 Stutters695 wrote:
I haven't gotten a RB notification all game. Ditto as in I don't understand the NK on Jhuyt. GK seemed like the obvious lynch from a scum perspective (remove the most voal person) unless they were trying to blue hunt at night which is the only way I can reason it out currently. I figured at the time if they were trying to throw us off I'd be dead because although I've posted a couple of cases no one has really questioned me at all outside of GK informing me Shady was dead because I messed up the formatting in my post and your current question.

Walls of text incoming shortly.

I want my walls of text, Stutters, por favor.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
August 24 2012 09:31 GMT
#994
Just to be clear:

@Z-Boson:

I'm not here to insta-condemn you. I'm here to carefully weigh the evidence against you and determine if your actions fit a scum agenda. Right now, I strongly believe they do. Instead of addressing my case points in the night post, you completely derail any discussion on you with a roleclaim and (what I consider to be) a weak case against DarthPunk. On top of that, your roleblocking claims make little sense. If you're truly town, you should stay in here and address the case points still standing against you. And you should be providing your scum reads. The absolute worst thing you can do for yourself is just sit there and say nothing.
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
August 24 2012 09:36 GMT
#995
@Stutters:

This is now (at least) the third time you've said something along the lines of "will analyze the thread," and then posted absolutely nothing. We need to hear much more from you. Discuss your impressions on Z-Boson and Golbat. That would be a good start...
Golbat
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States499 Posts
August 24 2012 11:04 GMT
#996
##Vote Golbat still unwell. Best of luck town.
Like why do u use an oven instead of a fire? Coz its fucking better at cooking, that doesnt mean you want the shit to burn.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 24 2012 11:54 GMT
#997
On August 24 2012 12:45 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2012 12:33 goodkarma wrote:
We absolutely need to hear from SolarSail now, as SolarSail can confirm or deny being RB'ed today...

@Z-Boson:


On August 24 2012 10:34 Z-BosoN wrote:
As expected, you would be the first to answer this.
Let's learn to count first. YourHarry, Obvious, and You. That requires one jailkeeper and two roleblockers. Unless you wish to claim roleblocker as well, lol.
goodkarma jailed you. I roleblocked YourHarry. YourHarry roleblocked Obvious. Three.


This makes zero sense. Feel free to ask host in-thread, but my understanding is this:

If one role-blocker role-blocks another role-blocker that role-blocker's role-block doesn't happen. So in this case if you did role-block YourHarry, YourHarry couldn't have role-blocked Obvious. Which means there's a third role-blocker to make this believable. But there's also DarthPunk being role-blocked, which means there's actually a fourth role-blocker...

In a mafia game of this size, I find it very hard to believe there's four role-blockers.

So at this point I would say it's more likely either you or Obvious is lying...


I look forward to your defense, but I'm not really buying it.

Also, did you see what I wrote against you just before the start of today? I would highly recommend you take some time to defend yourself against what I wrote there.


I thought that way about the roleblocks also. However in the OP it says that
Show nested quote +
All roleblocks will result in the target being notified.


I suppose we need some resolution in to how Roleblocks are handled this game.

How are multiple roleblocks resolved, Particularly in the following scenario: Will Roleblocker A roleblocking Roleblocker B prevent Rolebocker B's roleblock of Player C?


Uh, never came across the situation. Will have to investigate and get back to you
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
August 24 2012 11:57 GMT
#998
On August 24 2012 20:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2012 12:45 DarthPunk wrote:
On August 24 2012 12:33 goodkarma wrote:
We absolutely need to hear from SolarSail now, as SolarSail can confirm or deny being RB'ed today...

@Z-Boson:


On August 24 2012 10:34 Z-BosoN wrote:
As expected, you would be the first to answer this.
Let's learn to count first. YourHarry, Obvious, and You. That requires one jailkeeper and two roleblockers. Unless you wish to claim roleblocker as well, lol.
goodkarma jailed you. I roleblocked YourHarry. YourHarry roleblocked Obvious. Three.


This makes zero sense. Feel free to ask host in-thread, but my understanding is this:

If one role-blocker role-blocks another role-blocker that role-blocker's role-block doesn't happen. So in this case if you did role-block YourHarry, YourHarry couldn't have role-blocked Obvious. Which means there's a third role-blocker to make this believable. But there's also DarthPunk being role-blocked, which means there's actually a fourth role-blocker...

In a mafia game of this size, I find it very hard to believe there's four role-blockers.

So at this point I would say it's more likely either you or Obvious is lying...


I look forward to your defense, but I'm not really buying it.

Also, did you see what I wrote against you just before the start of today? I would highly recommend you take some time to defend yourself against what I wrote there.


I thought that way about the roleblocks also. However in the OP it says that
All roleblocks will result in the target being notified.


I suppose we need some resolution in to how Roleblocks are handled this game.

How are multiple roleblocks resolved, Particularly in the following scenario: Will Roleblocker A roleblocking Roleblocker B prevent Rolebocker B's roleblock of Player C?


Uh, never came across the situation. Will have to investigate and get back to you


So Marv has not come across the situation yet this is the exact situation that Z- Boson is claiming.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 24 2012 12:00 GMT
#999
On August 24 2012 20:57 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2012 20:54 marvellosity wrote:
On August 24 2012 12:45 DarthPunk wrote:
On August 24 2012 12:33 goodkarma wrote:
We absolutely need to hear from SolarSail now, as SolarSail can confirm or deny being RB'ed today...

@Z-Boson:


On August 24 2012 10:34 Z-BosoN wrote:
As expected, you would be the first to answer this.
Let's learn to count first. YourHarry, Obvious, and You. That requires one jailkeeper and two roleblockers. Unless you wish to claim roleblocker as well, lol.
goodkarma jailed you. I roleblocked YourHarry. YourHarry roleblocked Obvious. Three.


This makes zero sense. Feel free to ask host in-thread, but my understanding is this:

If one role-blocker role-blocks another role-blocker that role-blocker's role-block doesn't happen. So in this case if you did role-block YourHarry, YourHarry couldn't have role-blocked Obvious. Which means there's a third role-blocker to make this believable. But there's also DarthPunk being role-blocked, which means there's actually a fourth role-blocker...

In a mafia game of this size, I find it very hard to believe there's four role-blockers.

So at this point I would say it's more likely either you or Obvious is lying...


I look forward to your defense, but I'm not really buying it.

Also, did you see what I wrote against you just before the start of today? I would highly recommend you take some time to defend yourself against what I wrote there.


I thought that way about the roleblocks also. However in the OP it says that
All roleblocks will result in the target being notified.


I suppose we need some resolution in to how Roleblocks are handled this game.

How are multiple roleblocks resolved, Particularly in the following scenario: Will Roleblocker A roleblocking Roleblocker B prevent Rolebocker B's roleblock of Player C?


Uh, never came across the situation. Will have to investigate and get back to you


So Marv has not come across the situation yet this is the exact situation that Z- Boson is claiming.


That's more of a reflection that I haven't hosted very much, don't read anything into it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
August 24 2012 12:07 GMT
#1000
On August 24 2012 21:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2012 20:57 DarthPunk wrote:
On August 24 2012 20:54 marvellosity wrote:
On August 24 2012 12:45 DarthPunk wrote:
On August 24 2012 12:33 goodkarma wrote:
We absolutely need to hear from SolarSail now, as SolarSail can confirm or deny being RB'ed today...

@Z-Boson:


On August 24 2012 10:34 Z-BosoN wrote:
As expected, you would be the first to answer this.
Let's learn to count first. YourHarry, Obvious, and You. That requires one jailkeeper and two roleblockers. Unless you wish to claim roleblocker as well, lol.
goodkarma jailed you. I roleblocked YourHarry. YourHarry roleblocked Obvious. Three.


This makes zero sense. Feel free to ask host in-thread, but my understanding is this:

If one role-blocker role-blocks another role-blocker that role-blocker's role-block doesn't happen. So in this case if you did role-block YourHarry, YourHarry couldn't have role-blocked Obvious. Which means there's a third role-blocker to make this believable. But there's also DarthPunk being role-blocked, which means there's actually a fourth role-blocker...

In a mafia game of this size, I find it very hard to believe there's four role-blockers.

So at this point I would say it's more likely either you or Obvious is lying...


I look forward to your defense, but I'm not really buying it.

Also, did you see what I wrote against you just before the start of today? I would highly recommend you take some time to defend yourself against what I wrote there.


I thought that way about the roleblocks also. However in the OP it says that
All roleblocks will result in the target being notified.


I suppose we need some resolution in to how Roleblocks are handled this game.

How are multiple roleblocks resolved, Particularly in the following scenario: Will Roleblocker A roleblocking Roleblocker B prevent Rolebocker B's roleblock of Player C?


Uh, never came across the situation. Will have to investigate and get back to you


So Marv has not come across the situation yet this is the exact situation that Z- Boson is claiming.


That's more of a reflection that I haven't hosted very much, don't read anything into it


It's a bit hard not too when this exact situation has supposedly occurred 24 hours ago. But I understand you do not wish to influence the game and I apologise if I put you in that position.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 189
ViBE125
ProTech120
Nathanias 96
RuFF_SC2 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16219
Rain 1544
GuemChi 898
Artosis 704
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever487
Counter-Strike
taco 214
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1020
Mew2King94
Other Games
summit1g7272
JimRising 497
WinterStarcraft480
C9.Mang0176
Trikslyr56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick898
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta25
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra563
• Shiphtur379
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 45m
INu's Battles
9h 45m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 45m
OSC
21h
Replay Cast
21h 45m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.