• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:06
CEST 14:06
KST 21:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7881 users

Dwarf Fortress Mini Mafia - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 34 Next All
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
August 15 2012 15:03 GMT
#561
:3
:3
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-15 17:33:10
August 15 2012 15:07 GMT
#562

Night 4

[image loading]


The dwarves gathered together, courageous against the darkness. The drawbridge had been raised and the traps set, and for now they knew they were safe against outside attacks. The arguments began anew as they munched on raw plump helmets and passed around mugs of dwarven wine. It had become clear again that a traitor remained in the fortress, and that he was pulling levers and letting in goblins in the night. This had to be stopped.

They finished their meal and admired a fine statue. Just then, risk.nuke reappeared, hauling microcline blocks. "Where have you been?" the craftsdwarves asked, "we had a meeting, and you didn't show up!" Rumbling passed through the group of dwarves. "Go choke on a pig tail," replied risk.nuke, "I've been working all day."

However, the other dwarves were now eyeing him suspiciously. Did he just finish his own meeting... a meeting with GOBLINS? They gathered around him, and pushed him down, carrying him to the bridge-a-pult, normally used for the ejection of Nobles from the fortress. As risk.nuke stood on the bridge, they pulled the lever together and launched him into the stratosphere.

The dwarves returned to the hall to see what the deceased fellow was hauling. Clearly it was weapons, and not dwarflike objects. They opened the wheelbarrow and saw mechanisms and blocks. Too late, they realied, he was a true dwarf. That microcline he was hauling? He was using it to make more trap mechanisms. To defend the fortress. And they killed him.

A dark shadow fell across the dwarves faces as night fell on LiquidTomb.

risk.nuke the dwarven craftsdwarf was lynched



The deadline is in ~24 hours at Thursday, Aug 16 3:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00). Get night actions to both me and BL by then.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
August 15 2012 15:08 GMT
#563
I don't know what's going on with HiroPro. Bluelightz will handle this one he gets back.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
August 15 2012 15:09 GMT
#564
Bleh.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Custos Luna
Profile Joined August 2012
United States96 Posts
August 15 2012 15:10 GMT
#565
Sigh...so how much longer are you guys gonna let Mord live? The moon is growing impatient.
We are the guardians of the moon, foes to the sun. Embrace the heresy.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
August 15 2012 15:40 GMT
#566
HiroPro informed me that he should be replaced, as he informed and no replacements have come up,

HiroPro the Dwarf CraftsDwarf has been modkilled
also ooops wanst there fore the deadline because of EU3 ._.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Custos Luna
Profile Joined August 2012
United States96 Posts
August 15 2012 15:51 GMT
#567
Zzz I'll just be over here in my corner, crying...
We are the guardians of the moon, foes to the sun. Embrace the heresy.
Custos Luna
Profile Joined August 2012
United States96 Posts
August 15 2012 16:04 GMT
#568
EBWOP: gg risk/hiro

Hope everything is ok IRL hiro
We are the guardians of the moon, foes to the sun. Embrace the heresy.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
August 15 2012 16:07 GMT
#569
gg to both...

anyone mind thinking about lynching Mord now? :>
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
August 15 2012 17:33 GMT
#570
Flavor text is up. Sorry for the delay!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
August 15 2012 19:28 GMT
#571
On August 16 2012 00:07 Blazinghand wrote:
"Go choke on a pig tail," replied risk.nuke

pissed as I was this made me laugh.
good luck town.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-15 23:43:44
August 15 2012 23:35 GMT
#572

On August 16 2012 01:04 Custos Luna wrote:
EBWOP: gg risk/hiro

Hope everything is ok IRL hiro


It's fine now, thanks.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
August 15 2012 23:50 GMT
#573
Gah. I'll be posting my full thoughts hopefully nearer to deadline this time.
Mordanis
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States893 Posts
August 16 2012 14:56 GMT
#574
Well I had a nice pretty night post ready to go but my computer did a surprise reboot last night and I lost it. I apologize if this isn't as thoroughly explained or formatted beautifully.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure SP is scum. Remember his D3 accusation of me? I've thought it seemed way too bad to be something he honestly believed was a viable case that would lead to lynching scum. The factual errors that supported his views more than the truth combined with the way he accused me of something and snipped my explanation from the post he quoted simply didn't add up. But I didn't see any reason for any townie or scum to make a post that bad on purpose. Now I do. SP had been the subject of little debate, but from what I can tell most people had a town read on him. As scum, he won't be dying tonight or during any night. How does he explain that when someone brings it up? He manufactures a case that is so bad that people will become wary of him and it will make sense when he doesn't die. How can we tell that he purposely made the case to be bad instead of convincing? See both my and Sloosh's posts about his case. He changes his views he's held the entire game, misrepresents reality, cuts parts of posts that don't fit with his case, and complete lack of follow-through are proof that he didn't really think his case would ever convince people that I'm scum. There's also the subject of his case. CL has been trying to get me lynched since D1, so SP knows that at least one person will side with him no matter what.

Long story short: SP is not going to die and he is almost certainly scum.
I love the smell of napalm in the morning... it smells like... victory. -_^ Favorite SC2 match ->Liquid`HerO vs. SlayerS CranK g.1 @MLG Summer Championship
Mordanis
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States893 Posts
August 16 2012 14:57 GMT
#575
EBWOP
I'll almost certainly be back because an easy lynch like me in LYLO is pretty nice for scum.
I love the smell of napalm in the morning... it smells like... victory. -_^ Favorite SC2 match ->Liquid`HerO vs. SlayerS CranK g.1 @MLG Summer Championship
Custos Luna
Profile Joined August 2012
United States96 Posts
August 16 2012 14:59 GMT
#576
On August 16 2012 23:56 Mordanis wrote:
Well I had a nice pretty night post ready to go but my computer did a surprise reboot last night and I lost it. I apologize if this isn't as thoroughly explained or formatted beautifully.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure SP is scum. Remember his D3 accusation of me? I've thought it seemed way too bad to be something he honestly believed was a viable case that would lead to lynching scum. The factual errors that supported his views more than the truth combined with the way he accused me of something and snipped my explanation from the post he quoted simply didn't add up. But I didn't see any reason for any townie or scum to make a post that bad on purpose. Now I do. SP had been the subject of little debate, but from what I can tell most people had a town read on him. As scum, he won't be dying tonight or during any night. How does he explain that when someone brings it up? He manufactures a case that is so bad that people will become wary of him and it will make sense when he doesn't die. How can we tell that he purposely made the case to be bad instead of convincing? See both my and Sloosh's posts about his case. He changes his views he's held the entire game, misrepresents reality, cuts parts of posts that don't fit with his case, and complete lack of follow-through are proof that he didn't really think his case would ever convince people that I'm scum. There's also the subject of his case. CL has been trying to get me lynched since D1, so SP knows that at least one person will side with him no matter what.

Long story short: SP is not going to die and he is almost certainly scum.


You're right, and I've been noticing that too.

Need to be careful today. We at MYLO yo
We are the guardians of the moon, foes to the sun. Embrace the heresy.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
August 16 2012 15:00 GMT
#577
[image loading]
We're in LYLO now. Lets stop sucking, k?

Yea, yesterday was probably my fault. I take full responsibility for our terrible lynch. Sorry risk


The way I see it, today is going to come down to Mordanis vs CL (or maybe me? I hope not, but after my abysmal performance yesterday I would understand getting lynched at this point).

Mordanis

1) General wordiness and fluff posts at the beginning of the game - null alignment tell from him
2) Random case on Marv with a throwaway vote at the end of the day - scummy point; I can't see any townie motivation for this when he really needed to be taking a stand on the candidates that were up for lynch.
3) Voted Forumite when pressured by CL to make a vote - minor scummy point
4) Soft defended prplhz on day 2 - minor scummy point
5) General inactivity d3 - null

Custos Luna
1) We all know about him sheeping his scum read on day1 via Mordanis. I can't decide if this is just really terrible play or scum play.
2) His last post before he votes Forumite says something along the lines of "I'm not convinced there's a scum between Forumite and prplhz", then in his night reads post he is suddenly making the assumption that prplhz is scum to make a case on HiroPro and keep pressure on Mordanis. Following this, he votes for Hiro instead of prplhz, although he does eventually switch to prpl in the first position. Pretty easily could have been a bus, but doesn't necessarily have to be one.
3) WIFOM posts on day2 and day3 speculating on the reasons for the NK.



Sorry, I don't have time to finish this before the day post, but just in case I'm the NK, I'll add that with my initial read through, I think CL has more things that don't add up than Mord.

If I'm not killed, I'll write up a full case with quotes and opinions to go along with it.


My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
August 16 2012 15:02 GMT
#578
Day 5
[image loading]



At night, Keirathi was secretly tendering to the wounds of some dwarves, suddenly, as he was about to amputate a leg, a feeling went down through his spine......... blood streamed down, and he fell dead, his assasins instantly rushed out of the place, as if no one was there.

"It is still worth it?" a Dwarf asks? obviously, he's tired, was Keirathi's efforts enough?, is it in vain?.

we shall find out, as soon as the dwarves leave victorious, or dead.



Keirathi the Chief Medical Dwarf has been stabbed in the back!

You has 48 hours to vote.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Mordanis
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States893 Posts
August 16 2012 15:02 GMT
#579
Do we have the option to no-lynch though? If we don't then MYLO=LYLO, unless we can lynch a host or something
I love the smell of napalm in the morning... it smells like... victory. -_^ Favorite SC2 match ->Liquid`HerO vs. SlayerS CranK g.1 @MLG Summer Championship
Mordanis
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States893 Posts
August 16 2012 15:05 GMT
#580
gg Keir T.T
I love the smell of napalm in the morning... it smells like... victory. -_^ Favorite SC2 match ->Liquid`HerO vs. SlayerS CranK g.1 @MLG Summer Championship
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings140
CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko351
ProTech119
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4257
Jaedong 2005
actioN 1024
EffOrt 785
Soma 619
Horang2 586
Killer 507
BeSt 453
Stork 228
Pusan 184
[ Show more ]
Mini 177
Zeus 137
Rush 121
Barracks 96
Light 91
JYJ 90
Snow 85
Larva 68
ggaemo 61
Sea.KH 52
Mong 49
HiyA 47
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 35
hero 28
Sharp 24
Shinee 24
sorry 17
zelot 17
Sexy 16
Noble 15
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
Dendi626
XaKoH 375
League of Legends
Reynor82
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_40
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3068
Other Games
gofns70457
singsing1551
olofmeister1288
byalli518
B2W.Neo215
Livibee204
OGKoka 102
ArmadaUGS58
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV378
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream296
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV188
League of Legends
• Jankos1791
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 55m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 55m
The PondCast
1d 21h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.