• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:02
CEST 20:02
KST 03:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7950 users

Dwarf Fortress Mini Mafia - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 34 Next All
Custos Luna
Profile Joined August 2012
United States96 Posts
August 17 2012 04:03 GMT
#601
O-o

wat
We are the guardians of the moon, foes to the sun. Embrace the heresy.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-17 04:17:13
August 17 2012 04:17 GMT
#602
On August 17 2012 13:03 Custos Luna wrote:
O-o

wat


On August 17 2012 10:59 Custos Luna wrote:
EBWOP: I also said earlier (higher on this page) that I was leaning Mord/shipoopie scum team

Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
August 17 2012 04:26 GMT
#603
Yeah. I guess I can see your point CL. They attack each other, but tend to switch off to a different wagon for the vote. Take day 1 for instance. Shiaopi goes after Mord until Mord's posting quality goes up and then drops it. Mord goes after Shiaopi until his case gets attacked and he switches to marv.

It might not be as unlikely as I thought, and it definitely fits my reads. After taking a broader view I don't find that CL's bad play necessarily = scummy play, and I would lynch either shiaopi or Mord before him. And I feel like slOosh has been genuinely scum hunting.

##Vote: ShiaoPi
Guts? Determination? $5?
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
August 17 2012 10:12 GMT
#604
Hey CL,
I would appreciate it if you wrote my nick correctly or abbreviate it as Shiao, while voting you seem to be able to do so, so it should not take too much effort right?

Reading through in detail now
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Custos Luna
Profile Joined August 2012
United States96 Posts
August 17 2012 11:26 GMT
#605
Hey shipoopie,

No.

Are you guys seriously just realizing I've been doing this now? I've been doing it all game.
We are the guardians of the moon, foes to the sun. Embrace the heresy.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
August 17 2012 12:33 GMT
#606
I realized it earlier and thought you were having an issue with typo... nevermind then I'll just say fuck you all the time as well. Thx!
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Custos Luna
Profile Joined August 2012
United States96 Posts
August 17 2012 12:47 GMT
#607
No skin off my back
We are the guardians of the moon, foes to the sun. Embrace the heresy.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
August 17 2012 13:50 GMT
#608
First off I believe Sloosh to be town. Genunine Scumhunting from him, unfortunately he is going after me and I am Town. I can totally understand why I jump out as scummy to him. I can say that my interactions with Mord are largely due to the fact that I have had a gut read of scum on him since D1. I cannot really convince any of you by saying "hey I think Mord is scum" that is where the "nitpicking" sloosh pointed out happened and stems from. I believe him scum and therefore I searched for things that made him scummy in order to convince the rest of town. Regarding my switch at the end of D1 I did not like a lurker lynch D1 and gave prphlz the benefit of the doubt for being busy something I changed after D2. I switched onto Forumite since he could have been scum, I admit I was not really convinced by it, but me voting anyone else would have been a waste of vote.

I did back off Mord a bit D1 as it was clear he was not going to be lynched, having only 2 votes close to deadline with 2 people having 3/4 votes respectively (IIRC).
D2 you call me out for "buddying" to CL (fuck you CL btw), I was under the impression he had a chance to be lynched D2 if scib had not defended him and catching up to the thread that close to deadline made me think a comment on general proceedings of the day was warranted. I had him as a town read at that moment, something I have reconsidered right now.

Furthermore I always tried to lynch Mord...D2 I was gone so I couldn't D1 I did it until it got clear that my vote would be worth more on one of the two principal candidates. D3 I pushed him again, only to have the majority of town decide to lynch risk, with what I was okay with.

Hopefully that helps with explaining my play a bit. If it does not work, keep asking maybe I'll convince you that I am town to avoid us losing the game right now. Maybe I should stop tunneling Mord like a madman, gut reads can be wrong anyway.

My other scumread besides Mord would be CL. While D1 halfway through D2 I had him as farily townie it changed with the way he played from then to now. Especially this post is ringing alarm bells:

On August 17 2012 09:20 Custos Luna wrote:
Sloosh, I think your case is pretty spot on. I have been tunneling Mord so hard (I do still think he's likely scum) that Shipoopie flew completely under my radar, and no one is at fault for that other than myself.

Mord pointed out that Shipoopie was hiding behind everything that I was doing involving the Mord case. I missed the fact that he defended Mord D1.

I'm good with shipoopie dead today. I'm looking forward to anything you can add DYH. I'm still in the process of rereading.

##vote ShiaoPi


He is in my opinion "safely" bussing Mord since he will not get lynched regardless of how hard I am tunneling Mord also he is blatantly mispresenting facts. I was the one to push Mord first D1 and D3, he always just jumped onto it as only other player basicly (which was also part why I had him as town until now)

##Vote: Custos Luna

Fuck you CL btw, your Latin is hilariously bad!
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Custos Luna
Profile Joined August 2012
United States96 Posts
August 17 2012 14:46 GMT
#609
Quite enjoying the ad hominem attacks, thanks!

You have not once "pushed" Mord. You've placed your vote on him, made a few points, but, again, made no real effort to see him lynched.

You say you switched to Forumite, but you weren't really convinced. Are you fucking kidding me?

On August 09 2012 21:08 ShiaoPi wrote:
First off regarding Mord:
While I can agree on your point that marv seems overly cautious I cannot agree with your points about his vote. What he does by pressure voting first custos then prphlz is to discourage inactivity and not getting involved with the discussion. How can you say that this is not playing with townmotivation in mind if it helps combat anti-town play?

But nevertheless, this seems to me at least an improvement from your case on me. It is correct to be wary of marv.

At the moment I really do not know if it is that good to lynch prphlz...It is a lurker lynch bascially, flipping a coin on the chance that it really is different from his meta because he is scum or that he simply lacked time.

Reading through the latest points of scib got me convinced that Forumite might actually be scum. Coupled with Mord actually starting to make sense, when I look at it from his point of view (no offense ) and my discomfort with a prphlz lynch I expressed above, I will change my vote to Forumite. Since my vote on Mord achieved some success in getting him to post more sensible and it probably won't get any traction looking at it in 3 hours to deadline.

##unvote
##Vote: Forumite
We are the guardians of the moon, foes to the sun. Embrace the heresy.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 17 2012 14:47 GMT
#610
shipoopi!

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
August 17 2012 14:53 GMT
#611
Just as much as I enjoyed them I hope CL!

If I have not pushed Mord how can you say that you tunneled him hard? That's a fucking ridiculous claim.

Also look at the thing you bolded, it says that Forumite "MIGHT ACTUALLY BE SCUM" it does not say HE IS SCUM, LYNCH THE RED DUDE, GO BURN HIM WITH FIRE


Seriously you want to argue semantics and you fail at it, just stop it.


marv, fuck you too! <3
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
August 17 2012 15:48 GMT
#612
:3
:3
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
August 17 2012 19:01 GMT
#613
Hey Town!! You still alive? Right now you are mislynching really really badly, so please...
GET THE FUCK IN THE THREAD AND STUFF!!!

Thanks!
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Custos Luna
Profile Joined August 2012
United States96 Posts
August 17 2012 19:39 GMT
#614
Mmm...kicking and screaming generally doesn't solve anything shipoopie
We are the guardians of the moon, foes to the sun. Embrace the heresy.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
August 17 2012 19:44 GMT
#615
Just because you are happy to mislynch me for the win, does not mean I can scratch and bite at you and the rest of this inactive town in an attempt to salvage what chances are left for a town victory
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
August 17 2012 19:45 GMT
#616
EBWOP:
Just because you are happy to mislynch me for the win, does not mean I cannot scratch and bite at you and the rest of this inactive town in an attempt to salvage what chances are left for a town victory.
stupid me
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
August 17 2012 19:45 GMT
#617
Until slOosh confirms that he has internet and can post I have to assume that he will be out of contact through the deadline. That means that the vote is between slOosh and ShiaoPi, period. Shiao is much scummier than slOosh, that is where my vote is staying unless slOosh gets back changes things.
Guts? Determination? $5?
Custos Luna
Profile Joined August 2012
United States96 Posts
August 17 2012 19:46 GMT
#618
Oh, lynching you isn't for the win. We still need another day to pop your scum buddy
We are the guardians of the moon, foes to the sun. Embrace the heresy.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
August 17 2012 19:52 GMT
#619
well at least DYH is here and reading. Mord has vanished for the entire cycle thus far which is fucking crap anyway. Seriously I know I played a horrible town game but still loosing this because sloosh might not have internet is the stupidest loss ever.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Mordanis
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States893 Posts
August 18 2012 07:59 GMT
#620
Really sorry I haven't been as active as I'd have liked T.T

As I wrote earlier, I'm pretty sure SP is scum, and his lack of scum hunting while under suspicion pretty much seals my vote. There is no reason for a townie in LYLO to only defend himself. His only goal this cycle seems to have been to keep himself from being lynched, which seems much more of a scum goal at this point. As scum, it can't hurt and you also can't slip and give away your scumbuddy.

##Vote: ShiaoPi
I love the smell of napalm in the morning... it smells like... victory. -_^ Favorite SC2 match ->Liquid`HerO vs. SlayerS CranK g.1 @MLG Summer Championship
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 444
UpATreeSC 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1138
actioN 461
Dewaltoss 145
firebathero 91
Zeus 65
Trap 36
zelot 27
soO 25
Sexy 25
ToSsGirL 21
[ Show more ]
Bale 20
JYJ 19
Shine 18
NaDa 13
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7921
qojqva2095
Dendi733
420jenkins177
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1200
Fnx 727
x6flipin456
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6707
crisheroes5077
Liquid`Hasu743
Other Games
Beastyqt745
B2W.Neo592
ceh9495
byalli368
ArmadaUGS162
KnowMe148
C9.Mang0148
Khaldor128
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 79
Trikslyr56
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV264
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Reevou 5
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 40
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3921
• TFBlade925
Other Games
• WagamamaTV391
• Shiphtur342
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 58m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 58m
Stellar Fest
18h 58m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.