• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:36
CEST 20:36
KST 03:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9018 users

Dwarf Fortress Mini Mafia - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 34 Next All
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
August 12 2012 15:27 GMT
#481
Night 2
[image loading]




It was too great a day, too great, a goblin had been found in the bath's! toiling unnecessarily with all the uknown Dwarven stuffs, it was prplhz.

prplhz was to suffer the worst punishment of all, the guilotine......

*Slash!* and a lot of goblin blood later it was apparent that a goblin had died, the fort rejoiced but a random dwarf fisherman got killed by a stray bolt as a reminder that they were still under siege.




prplhz the Goblin Invader has been lynched, you have 24 hours to send me and Blazinghand your night actions for those who have any.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
August 12 2012 15:29 GMT
#482
Fuck yea. Gg prplhz. Thank god.

On phone now. Busy for next 12 hours or so

Nice lynch guys
Custos Luna
Profile Joined August 2012
United States96 Posts
August 12 2012 15:35 GMT
#483
So, how's it goin' HiroPro?

gg prplhz
We are the guardians of the moon, foes to the sun. Embrace the heresy.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-12 15:39:45
August 12 2012 15:38 GMT
#484
On August 13 2012 00:35 Custos Luna wrote:
So, how's it goin' HiroPro?

gg prplhz


HiroPro is not available, due to reasons I will not make public, I will not modkill him till the Night 3 post(which is the limit for replacements), if no replacements become available.

oops
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
August 12 2012 15:52 GMT
#485
It's really sad that you can get prplhz this easily on meta. Because I generally don't like using meta when I scumhunt.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
August 12 2012 16:14 GMT
#486
On August 13 2012 00:52 risk.nuke wrote:
It's really sad that you can get prplhz this easily on meta. Because I generally don't like using meta when I scumhunt.

Wait, you've scumhunted this game?

Where!?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
August 12 2012 16:21 GMT
#487
Sweet lynch! I've gotta run, but this was a great start to my day.
Guts? Determination? $5?
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
August 12 2012 16:23 GMT
#488
Try that part of my filter where I said prplhz doesn't play like this as town. It's very short very direct and very little place for misinterpretation.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
August 12 2012 16:29 GMT
#489
Oh I see. You used something other people already said. Sorry, let me rephrase: Wait, you've done something useful this game? Where!?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
August 12 2012 17:24 GMT
#490
Keirathi fuck of or accuse me of something. If you think I've been unhelpfull in the bringing of prplhz down. + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I rarely play mafia for glory or to boost my ego as the worlds greatest detective. I play this in my own tempo with my own notes because I enjoy it.

Free advice: If you got time to sit here and whine you got time to analyse the voteswitch.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
August 12 2012 17:39 GMT
#491
I already did accuse you. Multiple times.

You've done nothing this game. If you're town then you're a detriment to our team. But I don't think you are town.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
August 12 2012 17:41 GMT
#492
EBWOP: For reference

On August 11 2012 00:00 Keirathi wrote:
risk.nuke
1)Did nothing on day 1 except talk about policy and setup until his vote on prplhz.
2)He didn't have a single mention of any scumhunting in his filter besides 2 one-liners about prplhz: calling him out for lurking, and voting him.
3)Made no mention whatsoever of the Forumite or Mordanis cases, but after the night flip he says "Forumite. Don't beat yourself up because some scrubs can't tell cowboy play from scum play. Sit your pretty self down and watch me catch the gobbo bastards.". Why weren't you there defending him pre-flip if you were so sure he was a "cowbow"?
4) Just being off the Forumite vote makes me more weary of him.


On August 12 2012 09:19 Keirathi wrote:
That being said, I think risk.nuke has a great chance of flipping scum as well, but I don't think his lynch gives us as much information as a prplhz one.

I would say that I feel almost equally confident that either (or both) will flip scum, but I would lynch prpl because his flip gives information that risk's doesn't.

My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
August 12 2012 18:33 GMT
#493
Well we're each entitled to our own opinions. Even the dumb ones.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
August 12 2012 22:45 GMT
#494
First off yay for red. Gg prphlz!
2nd I just drove 7 hours to get home late at night. Gonna pass out now, so my bigger post will be postponed
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
August 13 2012 00:17 GMT
#495
Huh ... looks like scum team is suffering from inactivity just as much as town is. Anyways, 2 for 2 tomorrow with HiroPro?
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
August 13 2012 00:26 GMT
#496
Also, was no one roleblocked yesterday?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
August 13 2012 00:28 GMT
#497
Hiro will be my vote tomorrow at this point.

And I wasn't RB'd yesterday.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Custos Luna
Profile Joined August 2012
United States96 Posts
August 13 2012 01:26 GMT
#498
No RB here. As of now, yes, HiroPro is top on my list. Although, if he's getting modkilled, we may not need to waste the vote...

Really depends on the next ~30hrs if he ever returns.
We are the guardians of the moon, foes to the sun. Embrace the heresy.
Mordanis
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States893 Posts
August 13 2012 06:56 GMT
#499
Such a weird cycle... At least now we have a scum flipped so there should be some new analysis possible, but the lack of activity sort of reduces the amount of analysis. Ah well, see you all in the morning ^^
I love the smell of napalm in the morning... it smells like... victory. -_^ Favorite SC2 match ->Liquid`HerO vs. SlayerS CranK g.1 @MLG Summer Championship
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
August 13 2012 12:33 GMT
#500
I'm going to be doing a post before the nightflip. It's center will be analysing the voteswitch and the people/posts of interest there. I've only skimmed over it but I'm pretty sure Custos Luna is scum and should die tomorrow. I'll go over it again and try to secure my stance both for myself and for you. I will also go into a few people and why they are likely town if I got time.

This is not my big shit which is currently put on ice because I'm starting to feel like it's overkill in this game so I couldn't be motivated to work with it as it was quite time consuming.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM840
TaKeTV 320
TKL 319
IndyStarCraft 206
BRAT_OK 114
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 840
TKL 319
IndyStarCraft 206
MaxPax 173
BRAT_OK 114
UpATreeSC 90
EmSc Tv 18
MindelVK 15
JuggernautJason13
Nathanias 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 714
ggaemo 176
White-Ra 124
firebathero 122
910 56
Barracks 52
Hyun 36
Trap 29
Bale 25
Killer 24
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 15
soO 14
yabsab 8
Dota 2
qojqva4017
Counter-Strike
Fnx 776
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7048
crisheroes1742
Liquid`Hasu1513
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3701
singsing1496
Beastyqt768
ceh9678
B2W.Neo487
ArmadaUGS161
C9.Mang0150
KnowMe90
Trikslyr54
Dewaltoss33
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream437
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 18
EmSc2Tv 18
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 102
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 18
• FirePhoenix14
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2439
• TFBlade874
Other Games
• Shiphtur309
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 25m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.