• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:47
CEST 19:47
KST 02:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6738 users

Dwarf Fortress Mini Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 34 Next All
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
August 12 2012 01:07 GMT
#441
current votecount for reference

Custos Luna(3): Mordanis, DYH, risk.nuke
prplhz(3): CL, Keirathi, sciberbia

not voted: HiroPro, Shiaopi, prplhz, slOosh

Every vote really matters here. I urge everyone to strongly consider voting prplhz over CL. I don't think any other lynch is really on the table at this point.
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
August 12 2012 01:08 GMT
#442
On August 12 2012 10:04 Keirathi wrote:
Vote count?

lol that was quite the ninja
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
August 12 2012 02:00 GMT
#443
Unfortunately I can only post the flip later as I'm not on my laptop
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
August 12 2012 02:02 GMT
#444
On August 12 2012 11:00 Bluelightz wrote:
Unfortunately I can only post the flip later as I'm not on my laptop

You still have 13 hours!
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
August 12 2012 02:05 GMT
#445
On August 12 2012 11:02 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 11:00 Bluelightz wrote:
Unfortunately I can only post the flip later as I'm not on my laptop

You still have 13 hours!

PM me both prplhz's and CL's roles. Then I will make the deadline post for you depending on who gets lynched. I'll even write the flavor for you :p

In all seriousness, are you saying the flip will be more than 13 hours from now? Do you know approximately when it will be?
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-12 03:21:11
August 12 2012 03:02 GMT
#446
False alarm.... Oops
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
August 12 2012 03:06 GMT
#447
On August 12 2012 12:02 Bluelightz wrote:
Deadline done. Prplhz and CL lynched flip a bit later,


Wait wtf. BLUELIGHTZ THE DEADLINE IS NOT FOR 12 MORE HOURS. DON'T FLIP PEOPLE YET
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
August 12 2012 03:11 GMT
#448
BlueLightz! Don't flip! Deadline not over yet!!

thought i should make this more clear..
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
August 12 2012 03:12 GMT
#449
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
August 12 2012 03:13 GMT
#450
UMM...... Okay then continue D:, imma check later on my laptop then ;3
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
August 12 2012 03:18 GMT
#451
OH LOL I THOUGHT THE DEADLINE WAS NOW OOPS
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Custos Luna
Profile Joined August 2012
United States96 Posts
August 12 2012 03:25 GMT
#452
Wat a baddie
We are the guardians of the moon, foes to the sun. Embrace the heresy.
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
August 12 2012 03:41 GMT
#453
Blue, would you mind updating the OP?
Guts? Determination? $5?
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
August 12 2012 03:47 GMT
#454
On August 12 2012 08:54 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 08:18 sciberbia wrote:
@Keirathi
Is there any reason you didn't include HiroPro on this list, or are you still suspicious of HiroPro? I ask because I'm very interested in a possible HiroPro lynch today.

Mostly because in my thorough read-through of filters during the night phase, I started thinking that there's a much higher chance of Hiro being scum if prplhz is. If prplhz is scum, then the few actual things that Hiro did on d1 point towards him being scum as well. But why would scum Hiro feel the need to change his vote from prplhz to Forumite when town was basically evenly split?

Not that its impossible for Hiro to be scum without prpl, but it makes much more sense to me to lynch prplhz first.

I have a huge problem with this - it's essentially lynching for information. We either lynch HiroPro because he looks scummy regardless of prplhz or we lynch prplhz because he looks scummy regardless of HiroPro. Suggesting a pair of lynches like that in a specific order is extremely dangerous.

On August 12 2012 08:18 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 05:30 slOosh wrote:
sciberbia could I get your thoughts on CL soon? I'm wondering if this is indeed a misdirection away from Mordanis onto an easy lynch or if CL was caught doing something scummy and is backpedalling.

To everyone who defended Mordanis on meta, could you please re-clarify how he is town?

@slOosh
I just gave my thoughts on CL, and I think now would be a good time for you to clearly state your opinion of him.

I've looked over your post and reread filters and what is still left unaddressed with CL is this - he has dropped his HiroPro read in favor of the prplhz lynch, which was one of the big town cards in my mind. Words are easy - votes and lynches are where you put your money where your mouth is. He hasn't done this.

I find HiroPro more scummier than CL and would vote him but I do not wish to cause an accidental double lynch. I'll be on for another hour or two if people are willing to swap from CL to HiroPro. If people are opposed or we don't have enough time I'm fine with lurker lynching prplhz.
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
August 12 2012 03:47 GMT
#455
@DYH
Have you thought any more about prplhz and CL? How likely do you think each of them is to be scum? Will you be leaving your vote on CL or are you open to switching?
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
August 12 2012 03:54 GMT
#456
On August 11 2012 01:01 sciberbia wrote:
Anyway, I didn't get to as much filter reading last night as I would have liked, and I really don't know who I'd most like to lynch today. I agree that HiroPro's vote switch was suspicious, but it probably means nothing is prplhz is town, and possibly means everything if prplhz is scum, so I'm not sure what to make of the situation, as I am pretty null on prplhz right now.
On August 12 2012 08:59 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 08:54 Keirathi wrote:
On August 12 2012 08:18 sciberbia wrote:
@Keirathi
Is there any reason you didn't include HiroPro on this list, or are you still suspicious of HiroPro? I ask because I'm very interested in a possible HiroPro lynch today.

Mostly because in my thorough read-through of filters during the night phase, I started thinking that there's a much higher chance of Hiro being scum if prplhz is. If prplhz is scum, then the few actual things that Hiro did on d1 point towards him being scum as well. But why would scum Hiro feel the need to change his vote from prplhz to Forumite when town was basically evenly split?

Not that its impossible for Hiro to be scum without prpl, but it makes much more sense to me to lynch prplhz first.

If prplhz is town
why would scum HiroPro make a dubious voteswitch just to lynch one townie over another townie? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

If prplhz is scum
Obviously, the vote switch is very sketchy if prplhz is scum.

Do you think this reasoning is valid? Do you think it therefore makes sense to lynch prplhz before HiroPro?
On August 12 2012 09:39 sciberbia wrote:
-- I'm quite suspicious of HiroPro as well, and I think HiroPro is only likely to be scum if prplhz is as well

Wait, what!?
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
August 12 2012 04:00 GMT
#457
Ah nevermind I'm tired and not as focused as I usually am.

I think HiroPro is suspicious for reasons other than his voteswitch was why the last statement looked so off.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
August 12 2012 04:07 GMT
#458
Mind sharing your other reasons?

I'm writing up my reply to your objection now.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
August 12 2012 04:08 GMT
#459
@slOosh
This is a tricky situation, but I think prplhz is the smartest lynch.

I've changed my mind slightly about the first quote. I think that if prplhz is town, HiroPro is likely town as well, since as I explain in the second quote, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for scum HiroPro to make a dubious vote switch from one townie to another.

Of course, if prplhz is scum, HiroPro's vote switch looks very suspicious, and HiroPro is likely scum as well.

What I'm saying in the third quote is that I find it unlikely that HiroPro is scum and prplhz is town. This is basically a repeat of what I've said above.

Since I think the least likely scenario is that HiroPro is scum and prplhz is town, I'm looking at these three scenarios:
HiroPro town. prplhz town.
HiroPro town. prplhz scum.
HiroPro scum. prplhz scum

So the most likely way I can see for HiroPro to be scum is if prplhz is also scum. Additionally, I think it's possible that prplhz is scum but HiroPro is town (although at this point I think I'd be very willing to lynch HiroPro tomorrow if prplhz flips scum). Therefore, to maximize our chance of hitting scum today, we should lynch prplhz.

Does that make sense to you or do you see flaws in my logic?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
August 12 2012 04:12 GMT
#460
Nevermind, ninja'd by scib.

I believe prplhz has a good chance of flipping scum, and that has nothing to do with HiroPro.

However, if I'm right and he does flip scum, then HiroPro jumps up pretty far on my scumdar.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM753
TKL 322
TaKeTV 255
IndyStarCraft 190
BRAT_OK 110
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 753
TKL 322
IndyStarCraft 190
MaxPax 162
ProTech138
BRAT_OK 110
UpATreeSC 86
MindelVK 19
EmSc Tv 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 909
EffOrt 561
Mini 529
ggaemo 177
firebathero 150
White-Ra 69
Barracks 57
910 50
Hyun 50
Shinee 45
[ Show more ]
Shine 35
Bale 26
Killer 25
Trap 22
ToSsGirL 18
soO 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
qojqva4036
Counter-Strike
Fnx 746
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4734
crisheroes1339
Liquid`Hasu1144
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2558
singsing1670
B2W.Neo840
ceh9656
Beastyqt598
ArmadaUGS141
C9.Mang0116
Dewaltoss46
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream470
Other Games
BasetradeTV171
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 19
EmSc2Tv 19
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile115
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2447
• TFBlade824
Other Games
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 13m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.