• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:01
CEST 02:01
KST 09:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8554 users

Emergency Mini Mafia! - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 01:33 GMT
#408
On June 08 2012 10:29 MrZentor wrote:
My implication is that it seems a lot more likely that one of the scum team, not necessarily you, tried to kill Furer. The person was roleblocked or Furerkip was jailed.


Ah yes, you're right clearly scum has a lot to worry about from Furer, and it makes sense to claim vigi as scum knowing there'll be only one flip with the daypost

how sensible, this is "a lot more likely" than me being a town vigi
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 01:33 GMT
#409
I mean honestly, MrZ, furer is such a huge asset to town, scum want him eliminated
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 02:03 GMT
#413
On June 08 2012 10:51 MrZentor wrote:
It isn't about the target.

It's about making you "confirmed" vigilante.


Right, but if there was only one kill night 1 I would not be a confirmed vigi at all... Like, ok maybe this is hard for you let me lay it out more simply:

Imagine that D2 began and there was 1 nk, and he was furer. Every criticism being levied at me currently would still be levied at me, since there was only 1 nk. I would NOT be a confirmed vigilante.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 02:13 GMT
#415
On June 08 2012 10:50 Katina wrote:
Why wouldn't the Mafia shoot furer? Mafia has to kill townies to win. It appears that from furer's filter the only person he really accused of being scum was VE. If the Mafia would have killed furer then it would have been done easily without drawing suspicion to the Mafia. As opposed lynching someone would has made good analysis the first day and drawing a large amount of suspicion. Lurkers are easy targets for the Mafia to go after. Baby Steps to Victory.


Mafia wouldn't shoot furer because they don't want to kill another scum player LOLOLOL

Seriously though: are you kidding me? As it stands, even if Furer is somehow Town, He's like the most helpful townie ever to keep around in LYLO because he's been utterly unhelpful, scummy, and lurking. Scum wouldn't want to remove him from the equation.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 02:28 GMT
#417
On June 08 2012 11:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
Can scum shoot their own?


Now THIS is some good tin-foil hat stuff: I'm scum with Furer, then wanted to shoot him, have him flip scum, thereby giving me hella credit, since he's being inactive and generally scummy.

I don't think there's anything for me to say to this theory other than: let's lynch Furer and see if it's plausible first.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 02:58 GMT
#419
I think in that case mafia would just hold their fire rather than try to shoot and roleblock themselves.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 08:45 GMT
#428
Hm, having read Navi's thoughts on it, I think the simplest answer is probably the best: I got JKed by a town JK and shot by the mafia. It's funny though cause it means a blue perceived me as a threat to town even though I was being shot.

Although I'm down to lynch Furer today and will need some serious swaying not to lynch him, I don't want to just throw away 48 hours. Here are people who I'm currently hating on (besides Furer):

Hyaach
Shraft

Both of you have raised my eternal ire. Beware, for the consequences of my eternal ire are dire.

Seriously though are you guys playing or what
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 10:17 GMT
#432
On June 08 2012 19:08 Hyaach wrote:
I finds his day one post not deserving of a JK from town. Can anyone find any reason his a better RB target then others?


Someone must have seen my crumb-- that seems fairly obvious to me. Also, the fact that both you and I were RBed means that in all likelihood there is both a scum RB and a town JK in this game.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 10:19 GMT
#433
On June 08 2012 19:17 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2012 19:08 Hyaach wrote:
I finds his day one post not deserving of a JK from town. Can anyone find any reason his a better RB target then others?


Someone must have seen my crumb-- that seems fairly obvious to me. Also, the fact that both you and I were RBed means that in all likelihood there is both a scum RB and a town JK in this game.


Oh, alternatively, I was RBed by a JK and you were RBed by an RB, and the JK RBed me because he thought I was gonna get shot OR cause he thought I was scum. The "two RBs" theories are back in play here.

So in any case, now that you're in the thread, we got any cases or just speculation? Cause I can speculate all day with you and it won't turn into a case without you making one. Many people have found your play lacking, and this isn't much of an improvement.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 10:22 GMT
#435
On June 08 2012 19:20 Hyaach wrote:
But why would anyone want to JK furp?
His was the most useless out of lurkers and on the way to modkill.


?? You are aware of how a JK functions, right? A JK both saves AND roleblocks. I'm suggesting that *I* was JKed, thereby preventing my shot from firing.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 10:28 GMT
#438
JK is also usable as an RB, which would have been a good reason.

But what you're leaving out is that all this I speculated before you claimed getting RBed last night. Any theory of Fur getting JKed (in an attempt, perhaps, to stop a nightkill or scum PR) goes out the window because I just don't see there being 3 roleblocking roles in this game.

Here's what seems to be the only possibility now:
I was JKed, and mafia shot me overnight.
You were RBed.

Assuming your claim of RB is true.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 10:29 GMT
#439
On June 08 2012 19:25 Hyaach wrote:
and how do you explain mafia not killing anyone? One more RB in the mix? if so, why not claim and lynch the mafia?


Look, before you claimed RB, the simplest solution was that I got JKed and the mafia shot me. Now it seems likely that you got RBed.

I can't imagine why on earth scum would RB you. Town definitely doesn't have 2 JKs and a vigi, and even a JK, a vigi, and a town RB seem pretty unlikely.

Both of our claims being true seems pretty unlikely, actually. Unless someone can come up with a better explanation, I think you're faking your RB claim to undermine me.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 10:30 GMT
#443
Like, one of two things happened here:

1) Scum RBed Hyaach
2) Either Hyaach or me is lying.

I see 1 as pretty unlikely. Hyaach doesn't look blue to me. He looks red.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 10:49 GMT
#449
Alright guys I've got a super obvious solution to the BH/Hyaach situation, and it works whether I'm scum OR I'm town. Hear my out.

I'll start with what we know: I think it's pretty obvious one of us is scum. Last night, the shot from scum didn't go through. My shot didn't go through either, but for all you know, that's the same shot. Hyaach and I both claimed RBs, one of which was the JK or Town RBer's RB, and one of which was scum RB. The scum bullet got stopped because either A) the shooter was RBed, or because B) the target was JKed. Now, under condition *A*, either Hyaach or I must be scum. However, given the possibility of a JK, there's a chance that scum inexplicably RBed Hyaach and the JK JKed me, thereby accounting for all the failed NKs.

The only person (besides scum) who knows exactly what happened is the town RB/JK. If the town RBer is an RBer, then he knows exactly what happened: HIS N1 TARGET HAS TO BE SCUM.

Now, town RBer, if you are an RB and not a JK, you COULD claim right now and we could lynch whoever it was you RBed last night. However, if you're a JK, things are different. It's possible that whoever you targeted was actually shot by scum, and scum RBed the other guy.

I think the RBer should claim if, in the debate between me and Hyaach, things go the wrong way. You know who you are, RBer, and if the wrong guy is getting lynched, you can gaurantee a scumlynch instead of a mislynch. If I were in your position, AND if it looks like the wrong guy is gonna get lynched, I'd claim.

Of course, I fully anticipate shutting Hyaach down and getting him lynched, since I'm a better debater and he's pretty clearly scum. So don't worry about roleclaiming yet. Also, if you're a JK and not an RBer, you can't be sure. Maybe scum is shooting into lurkers and your JKing of Hyaach stopped them! But more likely, Hyaach, the guy you JKed, is scum. Your claim wouldn't be definitive like an RBer claim would be.

Don't worry though, hidden blue player. I got it covered. We lynch Hyaach today. He can't be town.

##unvote
##vote: Hyaach
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 10:51 GMT
#451
Just to be clear: If you're a JailKeeper, DO NOT CLAIM. If you a Town RoleBlocker, only claim if the wrong guy is gonna get lynched today.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 10:52 GMT
#452
On June 08 2012 19:51 Shraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2012 19:33 zelblade wrote:
Also assuming furekip doesnt come back should we lynch him anyway or try to get him modkilled and risk him ningavoting?

A ninja vote should not be very dangerous. The only scenario where it can make a difference is if we have five votes on someone, and he comes in and drops the deciding vote.


Yeah and honestly if he shows up in hour 47 and drops a vote, that's basically him claiming scum. I think right now we have basically a scumclaim from Hyaach so there you go.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 10:54 GMT
#453
I can't possibly imagine what logic motivated Hyaach to claim an RB today.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 11:01 GMT
#458
On June 08 2012 19:59 zelblade wrote:
I also highly doubt scum would RB him and its actually more likely that hyaach got JK'd.


If Hyaach was JKed, then we have two possibilities: either scum shot him, or he is scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 11:02 GMT
#459
On June 08 2012 20:01 Shraft wrote:
Forgive me if I'm dumb, but isn't it possible that town has a medic as well? You shoot furer, got roleblocked by town/scum RB, Hyaach got roleblocked for whatever reason, and medic saved the other (mafia/vig) target?


There aren't any medics in the setup, just JKs, from what I read in the OP.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 11:04 GMT
#461
OH WAIT, I just thought of an alternative theory for what happened:

1) I was RBed by scum, or maybe a town RB/JK
2) Hyaach was RBed or JKed by a town RB/JK
3) Scum shot an SK who took the "extra night life" option

This is a way Hyaach and I could both be town, but it means there's an SK in the game and Scum shot him last night.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 468
Dota 2
monkeys_forever532
League of Legends
Doublelift4551
Other Games
summit1g11442
JimRising 552
ViBE224
Livibee202
KnowMe189
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick834
BasetradeTV185
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 129
• Adnapsc2 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1693
• imaqtpie1020
• Shiphtur547
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 59m
Patches Events
14h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 59m
OSC
22h 59m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.