• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:31
CEST 06:31
KST 13:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8948 users

iGrok's Good Clean Old-fashioned Mafia - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 Next
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 21 2012 07:02 GMT
#1001
On June 21 2012 15:50 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
I guess if we had to make a hierachy of evidence it would go
  1. Votes / Actions
  2. Posts / Logic
  3. Meta
  4. Scum/SK night actions / Connections / Interactions and other such stuff
Thoughts?


So that means that if Radfield is alive by endgame he's not scum?

Meh I just use everything at once. I don't say "Oh X voted a townie->He's scum even though his posts make sense"; you have to take everything into account.


You do know what a hierachy of evidence is just a way of establishing order of importance right? I would say that if someone is making perfect sense but they vote a townie then the townie was playing very badly and it is likely that others voted him who were not making perfect sense. It's a silly example.

Take Radfield, his actions Day 1 and 2 were so incredibly scummy he should have been voted off but both you and me gave hime credit for his posting subsequent to that. We tended to focus on his later posting than his earlier actions. Ace didn't and nailed him easily.

I like having some guidance on the relative value of evidence and I think this is useful. If someone is undermining a player then there is evidence both through their posts and their actions, hence why it is a very useful tell.

As Ace said, Actions>Words, to which I will add Radfield Alive > Actions > Words
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
June 21 2012 07:10 GMT
#1002
Oh, sonofashit, I thougth I had 24 more hours.

Sorry guys!
SUNSFANNED
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 21 2012 09:00 GMT
#1003
On June 21 2012 11:51 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2012 11:15 wherebugsgo wrote:
LOL

lesson learned for everyone involved:

if Radfield isn't dead by n1, and rarely n2, he's scum.



But he wasn't scum........so scum didn't know who he was yet still didn't shoot him



Argh Wiggles....why do you have to play so similar as both town and scum >_>

Also I said this in Obs QT; but damn you Rad for your "I am a Cop you Idiot" game, it was basically the only thing that made me think you were town

Damn I was happy when Palmar flipped but then the 2 guys I pushed before dying were actually town, what a letdown


Basically I figured Rad wasn't scum because the Rad-Palmar thing just didn't seem right and all night kills+people pushing him seemed like they were incriminating Rad; but if he wasn't scum then it meant that him surviving until D3 was just a coincidence, and his behaviour seemed consistent with his "Cop" game one, and considering prplhz was just acting like he gave up and drawing attention to the SK and stuff I couldn't think of him as SK.


prplhz wtf did you do? >_>

Also BB bad luck that the guy you backed off had to be scum
I read your "case" against Palmar and found most items were just you bickering against him for "being disruptive" and shit, however you did mention some good points in passing (that were basically buried in the other stuff) that you wouldn't have said if you had bussed him.
Of course I figured that out after I died


Of course he was scum. Anyone who is not town is scum.

He did get shot, didn't he? He was just nightkill-proof.

That's even better cause if he catches a scum and no one dies on an early night you automatically know what he is lol.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 21 2012 09:54 GMT
#1004
So igrok, what were the results of your poll?

I voted Radfield for SK in it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
June 21 2012 10:23 GMT
#1005
BrownBear
1
Mr. Wiggles
1
Chaoser/prplhz
2
gonzaw
0
Radfield
1
GreYMisT
0
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 21 2012 10:34 GMT
#1006
Nice Got Radfield right at least. Had an earlier town read on Wiggles which proved quite not right though :/
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
June 21 2012 12:50 GMT
#1007
Wow, that was a weird game to watch unfold. Really good play by Rad after the first cycle though; I would have loved to see how this played out at 2-1-1 if BB hadn't been modkilled.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-21 13:35:04
June 21 2012 13:19 GMT
#1008
Well played by Radfield. VE became much townier around day 2 but I never had time to capitalize on it; I should stop being tempted to join invitational games with allure of all-star lineup and all. I hate giving out townie reads & retractions unless necessary anyway, since I want to keep the spectre of pressure go on as long as I can. While I understand the reason behind my expellation, I never understood why pressure on Radfield dropped so suddenly right after N2 =/
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 21 2012 13:33 GMT
#1009
Guys, if rad is alive day 3, he has to be that days lynch, because there's no way he is town.
Moderator
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
June 21 2012 13:42 GMT
#1010
On June 21 2012 22:33 GMarshal wrote:
Guys, if rad is alive day 3, he has to be that days lynch, because there's no way he is town.


I had a stretch of 3 town games in a row where I survived till the end of the game. Mind you I was Bulletproof, Veteran and Mayor in those games so....

I survived in Election Mafia too! Though again, I was immune on Night 1, and we had at least 1 medic the rest of the way.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
June 21 2012 13:44 GMT
#1011
On June 21 2012 21:50 Promethelax wrote:
Wow, that was a weird game to watch unfold. Really good play by Rad after the first cycle though; I would have loved to see how this played out at 2-1-1 if BB hadn't been modkilled.



I needed to take a hit or else we would have been at 1-1-1, in which I would have just claimed SK to force a draw. Thing is, Wiggles might have shot me in that situation, as I would have been pushing hard for his lynch.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
June 21 2012 13:52 GMT
#1012
On June 21 2012 22:44 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2012 21:50 Promethelax wrote:
Wow, that was a weird game to watch unfold. Really good play by Rad after the first cycle though; I would have loved to see how this played out at 2-1-1 if BB hadn't been modkilled.



I needed to take a hit or else we would have been at 1-1-1, in which I would have just claimed SK to force a draw. Thing is, Wiggles might have shot me in that situation, as I would have been pushing hard for his lynch.


Anything could have been possible.

You played really really well by the way, it took me almost the whole game to figure you out. And even when I did finally get it I don't think I would have if I had been in game with you.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-21 14:01:13
June 21 2012 14:00 GMT
#1013
From obsQT

marvellosity
06-14-2012
09:32 PM ET (US)

Palmar/Greymist/Radfield in whatever order you like

edit: unfortunately wiggles fooled me. But Radfield played with a survival agenda all game
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
June 21 2012 17:06 GMT
#1014
On June 21 2012 23:00 marvellosity wrote:
From obsQT

marvellosity
06-14-2012
09:32 PM ET (US)

Palmar/Greymist/Radfield in whatever order you like

edit: unfortunately wiggles fooled me. But Radfield played with a survival agenda all game



That's actually not really true. Once I'd fired my bullet I was essentially a Vanilla Townie. Keep in mind I thought I'd already been hit, so I wasn't bothering to avoid mafia at all. My 100% goal was to lynch both scum, and I was playing with a full townie mindset.

I admit that Day 1 and 2 I was not very motivated, but after that I don't think my play was really distinguishable from my standard play. Who am I to judge though.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 21 2012 17:09 GMT
#1015
You probably know your play better than I do

Probably I carried my feelings from the start of the game over to the rest of the game or something.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
June 21 2012 21:10 GMT
#1016
I didn't get one comment on GreYMisT and Mr.Wiggles having hot lesbian sex in the endgame? Really?
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 21 2012 21:17 GMT
#1017
On June 22 2012 06:10 iGrok wrote:
I didn't get one comment on GreYMisT and Mr.Wiggles having hot lesbian sex in the endgame? Really?

On June 21 2012 11:40 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
So iGrok, what you're saying, is in the end I drew with SK and also literally fucked over the last town? I can live with that. :p


GreYMisT was wearing the handcuffs. I think it's symbolic of how town were on the bottom and scum were on top. :p
you gotta dance
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
June 21 2012 21:20 GMT
#1018
On June 22 2012 06:17 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2012 06:10 iGrok wrote:
I didn't get one comment on GreYMisT and Mr.Wiggles having hot lesbian sex in the endgame? Really?

Show nested quote +
On June 21 2012 11:40 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
So iGrok, what you're saying, is in the end I drew with SK and also literally fucked over the last town? I can live with that. :p


GreYMisT was wearing the handcuffs. I think it's symbolic of how town were on the bottom and scum were on top. :p

Hahaha, I missed that comment! Ok I feel much better now :D
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-21 22:54:40
June 21 2012 22:53 GMT
#1019
On June 21 2012 18:54 marvellosity wrote:
So igrok, what were the results of your poll?

I voted Radfield for SK in it.


Oh lol, I didn't realize Iri Flina was the SK

And lol @ GreyMisT+Wiggles on GM's bed.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 22 2012 12:02 GMT
#1020
Sorry wiggles for going inactive. I went to England mid-game and I didn't expect to have so little time there, after all the purpose of going was to go to a LAN.

I got modkilled in another game for simply forgetting to vote after a long day of travelling.

gg everyone.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
ProTech141
Nina 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2993
Shuttle 1561
Sharp 117
Dewaltoss 81
Mong 37
Noble 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox648
Other Games
summit1g7690
WinterStarcraft521
C9.Mang0288
Sick124
ViBE120
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 33
• StrangeGG 16
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota259
League of Legends
• Lourlo824
• Stunt316
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 29m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.